Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

Whats Your Take On Male Hairdressers - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Whats Your Take On Male Hairdressers (16913 Views)

A Warning To All Nigerian Hairdressers / Whats Your Favorite Lotion Or Creme? / Great Hairdressers On The Island? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats Your Take On Male Hairdressers by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 07, 2014
you have nothing to worry about... It seems most of them are gay.

Mprex:
Owk, so i went to a saloon around here to wash and set my hair.

As i was waiting for a stylist to attend to me, a guy walked towards me and asked if i was going to braid, fix or wash my hair. I was on the verge of asking him how that was his business when it dawned on me that he was one of the hair dressers and obviously, he was going to attend to meshocked

I eventually sat down and let him do his job. I wasnt comfortable, i dont know why. I didnt even understand the method he was using to wash my haircheesy

So ladies of NL, have you been attended to by a male hairdresser? How was the experience?

Share with us
happy weekendsmiley
Re: Whats Your Take On Male Hairdressers by Rapsainot(m): 8:41pm On Dec 07, 2014
I'm a hairdresser, I'm still an apprentice though.. Our customers still prefer me to my female colleagues .. I don't know why but I think 80% of ladies prefer male hairdressers

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Whats Your Take On Male Hairdressers by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 07, 2014
teeowl:
you have nothing to worry about... It seems most of them are gay.

Said by who? my hairdresser is married with kids.
Re: Whats Your Take On Male Hairdressers by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 07, 2014
RaeMystix:

# side eye#
Caio?...Are u?...Shade or nah?
Lemme pretend i dunno wat yr getin at.
Re: Whats Your Take On Male Hairdressers by RaeMystix: 8:51pm On Dec 07, 2014
fabiano09:

Lemme pretend i dunno wat yr getin at.
Okay! cheesy
Re: Whats Your Take On Male Hairdressers by Emaprince: 8:52pm On Dec 07, 2014
michaelbiz:

But let's not forget the juicy feeling, the rush of being pampered by a man
I think this is 90% the reason!

Just last month,I heard a woman saying "when a man do your hair,if care is not taken.you fit release for body sef"..smh

I guese they get some romantic feelings from it..but then,men are extra good in style and creativity.

1 Like

Re: Whats Your Take On Male Hairdressers by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 07, 2014
RaeMystix:

Okay! cheesy
Fyi am not,before you tag me.

1 Like

Re: Whats Your Take On Male Hairdressers by RaeMystix: 8:56pm On Dec 07, 2014
fabiano09:

Fyi am not,before you tag me.
I added the smiley face, cos I actually wasn't implying anything...What I meant was the term "Ciao". Its used when you want to end a convo. More like a goodbye in a dissing way. That was the reason why I added..#Shade or nah#?.
Although, your response was hilarious.
Re: Whats Your Take On Male Hairdressers by Mprex(f): 8:58pm On Dec 07, 2014
victorazy:

All these lesbos sef undecided
Male hair dressers are the best compaired to their female colleagues. Some women even enter ogasm during hair wash undecided so my friend talk
Re: Whats Your Take On Male Hairdressers by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 07, 2014
Emaprince:
I think this is 90% the reason!

Just last month,I heard a woman saying "when a man do your hair,if care is not taken.you fit release for body sef"..smh

I guese they get some romantic feelings from it..but then,men are extra good in style and creativity.

No romantic feelings for me sha, something is wrong with that woman

1 Like

Re: Whats Your Take On Male Hairdressers by Isiterere(m): 8:59pm On Dec 07, 2014
Mprex:

lols. My dear, he did his job perfectly no doubt. But the way and manner which he was going about it. Hmmmmlipsrsealed
hmmmm ? I can understand the feelings. Change your mindset towards him(gender) next time.

ALL IZZ WELL
Re: Whats Your Take On Male Hairdressers by Goodnuel: 9:00pm On Dec 07, 2014
Mprex:

lols. You think they are gay?
Most of them are..
Re: Whats Your Take On Male Hairdressers by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 07, 2014
Rapsainot:
I'm a hairdresser, I'm still an apprentice though.. Our customers still prefer me to my female colleagues .. I don't know why but I think 80% of ladies prefer male hairdressers

hahahaha.
Sinnce when o?

Aww...good to know. please focus and learn it well.

2 Likes

Re: Whats Your Take On Male Hairdressers by Mprex(f): 9:01pm On Dec 07, 2014
KingTom:

shocked shocked Mprex shocked shocked
what?tongue
Re: Whats Your Take On Male Hairdressers by 1miccza: 9:03pm On Dec 07, 2014
Caracta:
I prefer male. They don't rush. They do a perfect job and handle your hair with care. They operate smoothly and you hardly feel the pressure.
They don't gossip or chat like there is no tomorrow. They ain't rude or touchy. I could go on and on...

*whispering in a tiny voice* alryt I'm a male hairdresser can I make your hair/hairs?
Re: Whats Your Take On Male Hairdressers by KingTom(m): 9:04pm On Dec 07, 2014
Mprex:

what?tongue
I love you!!!!!!!!!! grin
Re: Whats Your Take On Male Hairdressers by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 07, 2014
RaeMystix:

I added the smiley face, cos I actually wasn't implying anything...What I meant was the term "Ciao". Its used when you want to end a convo. More like a goodbye in a dissing way. That was the reason why I added..#Shade or nah#?.
Although, your response was hilarious.
i can almost picture u giggling devilishly,I bet ur a psychologist or some insane psychic lol,u knew it had double meanin n u was waitin for my response,welldone ma. were i cum frm tho ciao is used to end a convo in a playful manner.
Re: Whats Your Take On Male Hairdressers by KingTom(m): 9:07pm On Dec 07, 2014
Its natural to feel as though he is seducing you, I know a saloon where a female barber gets the most customers because when washing our hair, the thing dey sweet us die grin And the babe fine die grin
Re: Whats Your Take On Male Hairdressers by silversonuc(m): 9:09pm On Dec 07, 2014
Mprex:

toasting is not permitted on this thread undecided
c
i was gan tell u same empress, pls marry me
Re: Whats Your Take On Male Hairdressers by Mprex(f): 9:10pm On Dec 07, 2014
KingTom:
I love you!!!!!!!!!! grin
lols. Carry your bedmatics out of my thread jhoorcheesy tongue
Re: Whats Your Take On Male Hairdressers by KingTom(m): 9:14pm On Dec 07, 2014
Mprex:

lols. Carry your bedmatics out of my thread jhoorcheesy tongue
Only you dear grin
Re: Whats Your Take On Male Hairdressers by Mprex(f): 9:14pm On Dec 07, 2014
silversonuc:
c
lolss. NL marriage
Re: Whats Your Take On Male Hairdressers by Mprex(f): 9:16pm On Dec 07, 2014
KingTom:
Only you dear grin
i hear
Re: Whats Your Take On Male Hairdressers by RaeMystix: 9:17pm On Dec 07, 2014
fabiano09:

i can almost picture u giggling devilishly,I bet ur a psychologist or some insane psychic lol,u knew it had double meanin n u was waitin for my response,welldone ma. were i cum frm tho ciao is used to end a convo in a playful manner.
I'm neither of those of which you mentioned...I was just been a but of a trouble maker, that's all...Although, you'll welcome. I was just teasing you, without trying to annoy you..( I hope I didn't). It was nice talking to you...I guess you reside in Italy.
Re: Whats Your Take On Male Hairdressers by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 07, 2014
Mprex:

i thought i was the only one that isnt comfy with that.
I dont even know whether the guy was romancing abi washing my haircheesy

This is part of the reasons why white people are progressing far better than us.. Nigerians are too currupt minded. The poor guy was simply doing his job and you're thinking crap..
You're too childish!

1 Like

Re: Whats Your Take On Male Hairdressers by KingTom(m): 9:19pm On Dec 07, 2014
Mprex:

i hear
You are not deaf na grin
Re: Whats Your Take On Male Hairdressers by KingTom(m): 9:28pm On Dec 07, 2014
silversonuc:
c
Guy swerve jor grin
Re: Whats Your Take On Male Hairdressers by michaelbiz: 9:28pm On Dec 07, 2014
Mprex:

are you a hair stylist?

Lol hmmmm *tough question* my dear am many things and much more...(beautician is one of them & i love making ladies look gorgeous)
it's the best gift you can give a woman really smiley
Re: Whats Your Take On Male Hairdressers by Janet101(f): 9:30pm On Dec 07, 2014
I luv it wen guy attend to me even my therapy na guy dey do am..

1 Like

Re: Whats Your Take On Male Hairdressers by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 07, 2014
RaeMystix:

I'm neither of those of which you mentioned...I was just been a but of a trouble maker, that's all...Although, you'll welcome. I was just teasing you, without trying to annoy you..( I hope I didn't). It was nice talking to you...I guess you reside in Italy.
same here,nah u didnt,hopefully i didnt irk u either. I dont stay in italy,italians are my favorite pple

1 Like

Re: Whats Your Take On Male Hairdressers by eminex(m): 9:33pm On Dec 07, 2014
u need to see how young ladies come from afar & even queue for the ones run & handled by some young handsome guys in my area. I hear they even charge more & them ladies re ready to pay. plus their treat is really good & more professional.
to some ladies, they jus love d feel of the guys hands on their scalp, d electrifying feel like a massage grin

1 Like

Re: Whats Your Take On Male Hairdressers by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 07, 2014
emmykk:
we in france is asking how much will you sell the space.?
here in Iraq, we dont sell space.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Kind Of Hair Do You Have? ( Pictures.. ) / Irish Gold Egg Yolk Lotion / Ebube Nwagbo Or Sarah Ofili: Who Wore It Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.