Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,854 members, 7,802,738 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

Resize Your Mp3 Music Files In A Minute - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Resize Your Mp3 Music Files In A Minute (1024 Views)

Hidden Files In Sd Card / What Software Can I Use To Compress Music Files? / How Can I Download Music files into Ipod? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Resize Your Mp3 Music Files In A Minute by jaylister(m): 8:38pm On Dec 04, 2014
Resizing of Mp3 files is one major thing all music lovers want due to the way music’s are large in size compared to when web pages like waptrick will resize mp3 files before uploading to the net. These day most bloggers don’t care to resize for their readers and downloaders again and this is costing us much, yesterday I was downloading a song and it size was 15mb which is unfair to me and other music lovers. After then I made up my mind and went on a research where I got this wonderful idea that will benefit us all today. But before I post the idea let me inform you that re-sizing of the mp3 files can be done in both smartphones and on PCs. Now what you have to do is to follow the simple steps am to unleash here to enable you get what you have wanted for long.

Firstly you must know that re-sizing is not possible without downloading the software needed, so you can get the software here.
Then install app to your pc
Now double click on the icon you see above on your screen

This dialog box will appear

http://www.aprokoblog.com/2014/12/resize-your-mp3-musics-in-minute-today.html

(1) (Reply)

Acer Travelmate 4050 Pm, 40gb, 1.5gb, Dvd @ 13k / Used Hp G42 For Sale Or Swap / BBM Web Development Channel Created

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.