Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

Ajimobi Is The Oyo State APC Governorship Candidate For 2015! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ajimobi Is The Oyo State APC Governorship Candidate For 2015! (10264 Views)

Dakuku Peterside Rivers State APC Governorship Candidate Seats In Front Of INEC / Sokoto State APC Chieftains Arrested - Saharareporters / Senator Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan (Governorship Candidate) Shines At APC Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ajimobi Is The Oyo State APC Governorship Candidate For 2015! by naijainstinct: 9:46pm On Dec 04, 2014
congrats Ajimobi.....set d pace and break d record. Aji se bi Oyo laari...
Re: Ajimobi Is The Oyo State APC Governorship Candidate For 2015! by Novaworld(m): 9:47pm On Dec 04, 2014
Re: Ajimobi Is The Oyo State APC Governorship Candidate For 2015! by Gozieobasi: 9:52pm On Dec 04, 2014
This is no news it could have been a news if he was defeated in the primary election, but again i tell you there is no primary,for an incumbent governor all they do is handpicking.

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi Is The Oyo State APC Governorship Candidate For 2015! by hallmar08(m): 9:55pm On Dec 04, 2014
My oracle never said 'ajirebi' will be governor of the pace setters state again-history has a way of repeating itself,Frm Unlce Bola Ige-Omololu Olunloyo-Kolapo Ishola-Lam Adesina-Rasidi Ladoja-our own Chris Alao Akala nearly all aforementioned tried re-election to no avail. 'Isiaka'soka' received more money than any other governor in the history of oyo with little or nothing to show for it, couple with refusal to conduct LG election. In my native language 'maa jolo mon weyin reeee abiola omo ajirebi.....'

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ajimobi Is The Oyo State APC Governorship Candidate For 2015! by RAO1(m): 9:57pm On Dec 04, 2014
dhammyg:
NO SUPRISEundecided
IT NOW DEPENDS ON WHO PDP CHOOSES AS IT'S GOVERNORSHIP SSPIRANT.THAT WILL DETERMINE A LOT
PDP can never win in oyo state gubernatorial.... if Ajumobi looses ...he lost to Ladoja... OF ACCORD PARTY
Re: Ajimobi Is The Oyo State APC Governorship Candidate For 2015! by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 04, 2014
RAO1:

PDP can never win in oyo state gubernatorial.... if Ajumobi looses ...he lost to Ladoja... OF ACCORD PARTY
IS LADOJA CONTESTING AGAIN IN 2015 OLD MAN NEVER TIREundecided
Re: Ajimobi Is The Oyo State APC Governorship Candidate For 2015! by laurel03(m): 10:05pm On Dec 04, 2014
85% of masses are against ajimobi... aside d bridge at mokola nothing diff 4m his govt ok except propaganda.. eg oyo state technical university, four star hotel, employement 4 d youth, loan 4 artisans, water 4 all, apete bridge, 100 thousand housing units, free & sound education, stealing local govt money since 2011, etc. APC & PDP are jst d same.. God save 9ja masses.

4 Likes

Re: Ajimobi Is The Oyo State APC Governorship Candidate For 2015! by haymoney01(m): 10:07pm On Dec 04, 2014
Ajimobi till 2019
Re: Ajimobi Is The Oyo State APC Governorship Candidate For 2015! by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 04, 2014
Congratulations!

Please, fix the environmental mess in that state.
Re: Ajimobi Is The Oyo State APC Governorship Candidate For 2015! by godoluwa(m): 10:29pm On Dec 04, 2014
who cares about d primary election? Ajimobi & his APCheat among all d aspirant during 2015 governoship election. this man scored 2/100 of which to me, its poor. if u live in ibadan & used to move around, u will undastand wot i mean. mark my words, APCheat is gone in Oyo & Ogun state. APCheat is a marriage of force, house built with saliva, house built on shaky foundation. PDP is bad but APCheat is SUPERWORST. Rest In Pieces, APCheat

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi Is The Oyo State APC Governorship Candidate For 2015! by aguizm(m): 11:00pm On Dec 04, 2014
godoluwa:
who cares about d primary election? Ajimobi & his APCheat among all d aspirant during 2015 governoship election. this man scored 2/100 of which to me, its poor. if u live in ibadan & used to move around, u will undastand wot i mean. mark my words, APCheat is gone in Oyo & Ogun state. APCheat is a marriage of force, house built with saliva, house built on shaky foundation. PDP is bad but APCheat is SUPERWORST. Rest In Pieces, APCheat
I was a about saying same until I saw your comment. APC is bad gan
Re: Ajimobi Is The Oyo State APC Governorship Candidate For 2015! by Nobody: 11:36pm On Dec 04, 2014
aguizm:
This is one of the reasons I hate the Nigerian youths so much. They know about all these yet they will allow them to happen over again and again without fighting for their future. I am fed up of the same thing repeating itself in Nigeria. We need to make a change and take the future from those old criminals and move forward! We can live like this forever!
Re: Ajimobi Is The Oyo State APC Governorship Candidate For 2015! by aguizm(m): 11:47pm On Dec 04, 2014
all4naija:

This is one of the reasons I hate the Nigerian youths so much. They know about all these yet they will allow them to happen over again and again without fighting for their future. I am fed up of the same thing repeating itself in Nigeria. We need to make a change and take the future from those old criminals and move forward! We can live like this forever!
Seconded bro. Am right behind u.
Re: Ajimobi Is The Oyo State APC Governorship Candidate For 2015! by Nobody: 12:02am On Dec 05, 2014
aguizm:
Reporting from phc
Re: Ajimobi Is The Oyo State APC Governorship Candidate For 2015! by aguizm(m): 12:03am On Dec 05, 2014
Ipledge:
Reporting from phc
Are u phc based?
Re: Ajimobi Is The Oyo State APC Governorship Candidate For 2015! by Nobody: 12:07am On Dec 05, 2014
aguizm:
Are u phc based?
Just wanna know d distance between Oyo and rivers
Re: Ajimobi Is The Oyo State APC Governorship Candidate For 2015! by aguizm(m): 12:14am On Dec 05, 2014
Ipledge:
Just wanna know d distance between Oyo and rivers
45 minutes by air
Re: Ajimobi Is The Oyo State APC Governorship Candidate For 2015! by Nobody: 12:17am On Dec 05, 2014
aguizm:
45 minutes by air
The common means of transportation in Nigeria is road,and i asked how far,and not how long
Re: Ajimobi Is The Oyo State APC Governorship Candidate For 2015! by aguizm(m): 12:22am On Dec 05, 2014
Ipledge:
The common means of transportation in Nigeria is road nd i asked how far,and not how long
I can't remember the last time I travel to the west by road.All by air.so to me its 45 minutes am in Ibadan from phc.
Re: Ajimobi Is The Oyo State APC Governorship Candidate For 2015! by Nobody: 12:30am On Dec 05, 2014
aguizm:
I can't remember the last time I travel to the west by road.All by air.so to me its 45 minutes am in Ibadan from phc.
I get u, but that doesn't answer my question
Re: Ajimobi Is The Oyo State APC Governorship Candidate For 2015! by Nobody: 1:08am On Dec 05, 2014
Pictures of the ballot papers.....or idontbelieveit grin
Re: Ajimobi Is The Oyo State APC Governorship Candidate For 2015! by Olaone1: 1:20am On Dec 05, 2014
Ajimobi will lose anyway undecided undecided
Re: Ajimobi Is The Oyo State APC Governorship Candidate For 2015! by seunlayi(m): 2:57am On Dec 05, 2014
ajimobi is a sure loser in the forthcoming election, the tide is shadiest him. he should just pray that the opposition house won't be in order before the election. Ajimobi name is now associated with failure and mismanagement in the state among the populace

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi Is The Oyo State APC Governorship Candidate For 2015! by Shakurpaul2: 4:39am On Dec 05, 2014
God Bless Ajimobi. I Hope if elected, he delivers to The people of Kano.

For Cafe owners, Secondary Schools enrolling their candidates for WAEC, NECO, JAMB, School Teachers, Proprietors, Principals, Tutorial Center and Business Center Owners, My signature might be useful to you. Follow this link for more details

http:///u-are-u-4500-digital-persona-finger-print-scanner-1216914
Re: Ajimobi Is The Oyo State APC Governorship Candidate For 2015! by remikunle: 4:41am On Dec 05, 2014
congrats on ur party level but I assured you Oyo State is tired of you . General election will determined
Re: Ajimobi Is The Oyo State APC Governorship Candidate For 2015! by Isryl02(m): 6:19am On Dec 05, 2014
Ajimobi Ajumose Ajumoje
Re: Ajimobi Is The Oyo State APC Governorship Candidate For 2015! by onatisi(m): 6:45am On Dec 05, 2014
Ninilowo:
Itz like dis guy is about making history as a governor that ll rule OYO state twice, well time ll tell Sha.
politics isn't like that.the guy just won his party primaries and leSs than 5000 delegates voted ,that doesn't mean he will win the next general elections. Bola won his party ticket ,yet lost out to olunloyo,same goes for akala who won his party ticket and lost the elections to ajimobi. Oyo state is a different ball game entirely when it comes to politics and elections . Mbandiniju is the only governor that I know who lost his party ticket. Nigeria governors rarely lose their party ticket because the gov is the party leader for the state.

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi Is The Oyo State APC Governorship Candidate For 2015! by Rexyl(m): 6:45am On Dec 05, 2014
Ajimobi tried but many people are not satisfied with the conditions of their lives, which as much as they struggled always remain the same, and the way the wealth is flowing to only a few.

Maybe that would change sha.
Re: Ajimobi Is The Oyo State APC Governorship Candidate For 2015! by Toosure70: 6:53am On Dec 05, 2014
I thing say akala go win, nonsence
Re: Ajimobi Is The Oyo State APC Governorship Candidate For 2015! by Sylvarresta(m): 7:26am On Dec 05, 2014
That's my governor, I just love this man
Re: Ajimobi Is The Oyo State APC Governorship Candidate For 2015! by ITL: 7:51am On Dec 05, 2014
godoluwa:

noted!

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi Is The Oyo State APC Governorship Candidate For 2015! by tmanis(m): 8:31am On Dec 05, 2014
ITL:

Ajimobi should be ashamed of his under-achievement in Oyo State. For a person of his Calibre, ( Former shell director, bla.bla...., bla....). I can't imagine him comparing himself with Akala ( a mere, former police DPO). Aside the over-bloated single-way fly over @ Mokola, nothing again. He his just busy with nothing. He promised a TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY of OYO STATE, 3 years ago, nothing was done. Health facilities in Oyo state went down, Education is next to zero ( Oyo State pupils performed poorly in the last WAEC/NECO), Salaries are delayed, Teachers Sacked unnessarily.
I reside in Ibadan and I can tell you this guy administration is the worst in recent times.
He should be ready to leave AGODI come May 2015.
Enough of this rubbish!
I like you jare... is it bridge that workers will feed on?, is it roads they will use to pay the tuition of their wards?.. the celebrated Mokola bridge is shorter and narrrower than the one in ogun state, yet, it costs more, the constructed roads have already started getting patched in under one year.... so what's the essence? they're shouting provision of employment, is keke napep a nice source of employment? compare the tricycles to the taxis akala bought during his time, which is better? imagine collecting salary of September/October salary in December?

ajimobi, I pray you lose, and you will lose!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Ethnic Do You Love Among The Ethnics Group Of Nigeria? / This Joke Tells The Exact Positions Of The Yorubas And Ibos Towards One Nijeriya / Oby Ezekwesili Receives University Of Essex Honorary Doctorate Degree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.