Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (112) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2780576 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by haibe(m): 5:58pm On Mar 26, 2015
Next Game: Got control issues in this one

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 6:10pm On Mar 26, 2015
Lol... Haibe you try sha... You even came second.... E just be like say all of una for that battlefield just carry useless weapons.... See the way I just dey waste people anyhow... Chai.... Lol... I wan laugh die..... Some of them go get mind Carey their useless weapons face me one on one.... The way I take dey murder them was just too funny....

If no be say my battery low, I for just continue dey play make I use una dey upgrade my rank cheesy

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by OGeeKush(m): 9:36pm On Mar 26, 2015
looks like you guys started the party without me huh?
dnt worry, i go get new power bank tomorrow nd will join d parry with a bang!! cool
@ nani, i still gat my eyes on you mae angry

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 11:05pm On Mar 26, 2015
Pls help. Can I play mc5 by switching on WiFi without connecting but on mobile data like mc4
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 12:12am On Mar 27, 2015
OGeeKush:
looks like you guys started the party without me huh?
dnt worry, i go get new power bank tomorrow nd will join d parry with a bang!! cool
@ nani, i still gat my eyes on you mae angry

No wahala... We dey wait you.... Although na die you sef go come dey die for the battlefield....

Meanwhile, Nairaland men in battle ⬇⬇⬇

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Saucekide25(m): 7:10am On Mar 27, 2015
hmmmm...this thread is looking tempting
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by haibe(m): 7:42am On Mar 27, 2015
Morning kills

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Joy1706(f): 9:21am On Mar 27, 2015
Mustiboy:
just sold my tecno f5 and i've gone back in time by using nokia symbian n79 ngage phone. Mehn! I never new ngage games are this awesome, one and tomb raider and wwe aftershock are my best for now, will go get more games meanwhile planning to buy injoo i1s. And pls that mc5 dey vex me this thread is open for all other games and not mc5 alone
Please can you send me the link to download tomb raider. Tnx
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mustiboy(m): 10:00am On Mar 27, 2015
Joy1706:

Please can you send me the link to download tomb raider. Tnx
do you use an ngage compatible symbian phone ? If yes, will post d link for u asap. Brb
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 10:08am On Mar 27, 2015
Finally updated. Respawnables has the slowest in-game download I have ever seen angry

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 10:17am On Mar 27, 2015
Baddestguyp:
at last
did it re-install the whole data over again.been afraid to update my asphalt and nova coz of this although I know wen I try to download some apps d play store shows it will download the whole file size but my notification area shows it actually downloads less data
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 10:22am On Mar 27, 2015
davthom:
did it re-install the whole data over again.been afraid to update my asphalt and nova coz of this although I know wen I try to download some apps d play store shows it will download the whole file size but my notification area shows it actually downloads less data
the apk was updated and I was forced to download the entire file again inside the game
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by lamiwale(m): 10:25am On Mar 27, 2015
You modern combat are jus wicked sad , ama jus stick to fifa15

I was jus lucky to kill one almost dead guy in the online game

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Oklander: 10:38am On Mar 27, 2015
haibe:
Morning kills
seems there's no offline mode in shadow gun right?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 10:45am On Mar 27, 2015
lamiwale:
You modern combat are jus wicked sad , ama jus stick to fifa15

8/10 of them use cheat. 1/10 spend money on in game purchases. Only few play normally. So what do u expect That's why they get banned easily.

I advice you to report any player you see moving at double speed, or seemingly having triple life or surviving close range knife kills, or those who shoot u without facing you. they are all cheats
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Oklander: 10:51am On Mar 27, 2015
lamiwale:
[/b]You modern combat are jus wicked[b] sad ama jus stick to fifa15

gringringrin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 12:02pm On Mar 27, 2015
hueyreckless007:

Wassup, is your payG still working?
no
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by haibe(m): 12:29pm On Mar 27, 2015
Oklander:
seems there's no offline mode in shadow gun right?
yes.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 12:36pm On Mar 27, 2015
Downloading. Just to see if I can find a way to play without WiFi or root

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 12:57pm On Mar 27, 2015
Better controls than mc4

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 27, 2015
Baddestguyp:
Finally updated. Respawnables has the slowest in-game download I have ever seen angry

Oga how far? How u dey?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by drajjay: 1:21pm On Mar 27, 2015
nani667:
Lol... Haibe you try sha... You even came second.... E just be like say all of una for that battlefield just carry useless weapons.... See the way I just dey waste people anyhow... Chai.... Lol... I wan laugh die..... Some of them go get mind Carey their useless weapons face me one on one.... The way I take dey murder them was just too funny....

If no be say my battery low, I for just continue dey play make I use una dey upgrade my rank cheesy
guy I de Ur group but dem say make I connect wifi. How I go do am
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nuelski10: 1:33pm On Mar 27, 2015
I can't seem to find MC5 on my playstore, i use a gionee m2
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Saucekide25(m): 1:44pm On Mar 27, 2015
Mustiboy:
just sold my tecno f5 and i've gone back in time by using nokia symbian n79 ngage phone. Mehn! I never new ngage games are this awesome, one and tomb raider and wwe aftershock are my best for now, will go get more games meanwhile planning to buy injoo i1s. And pls that mc5 dey vex me this thread is open for all other games and not mc5 alone

Bro u aint played nothing till you Hit "Splinter Cell Choas Theory "
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 1:44pm On Mar 27, 2015
drajjay:
guy I de Ur group but dem say make I connect wifi. How I go do am

Connect to a WiFi....na English Dem speak na.... As Dem say connect to a WiFi, that means you should connect to a WiFi, the online Multi-player cannot be played without WiFi
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 1:48pm On Mar 27, 2015
Midnight Killings...

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by drajjay: 2:25pm On Mar 27, 2015
nani667:

Connect to a WiFi....na English Dem speak na.... As Dem say connect to a WiFi, that means you should connect to a WiFi, the online Multi-player cannot be played without WiFi
then am uninstalling. No wifi around.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 27, 2015
Baddestguyp:
Better controls than mc4
watch out bro u will be stock @ combat pack.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by lamiwale(m): 4:35pm On Mar 27, 2015
drajjay:
then am uninstalling. No wifi around.
no need uninstall jus install xpose and one fake WiFi app
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mustiboy(m): 4:46pm On Mar 27, 2015
Saucekide25:

Bro u aint played nothing till you Hit "Splinter Cell Choas Theory "
will download it asap hope there is the cracked version sha, the gameplay video is awesome
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 4:58pm On Mar 27, 2015
donsunny22:

watch out bro u will be stock @ combat pack.

Delete your Freedom app and you won't be stuck at anything ✔
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 27, 2015
Baddestguyp:
the apk was updated and I was forced to download the entire file again inside the game
yikes! guess it will be a while b4 I play multiplayer on nova and asphalt again.I'll just stick to mc5 4 now

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.