Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,855 members, 7,806,416 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (189) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2779219 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dennistar(m): 1:15pm On May 19, 2015
jworos:
I dont think its going to play,thats y we also have Ps1 emulator on Android,cuz its an Iso file doesnt mean its going to work on ppsspp.its gonna be meant for a Ps3 emulator like he said.
just try it n quote me later
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jworos(m): 1:17pm On May 19, 2015
dennistar:

I dont use Emulators, already got Xbox One console, But still i doubt u, you're also trying to say Ps1 iso will work on ppsspp ryt?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by FuckYou: 1:20pm On May 19, 2015
dennistar:

ever seen it work? Na wicked risk o
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dennistar(m): 1:50pm On May 19, 2015
FuckYou:
ever seen it work? Na wicked risk o
no,but it's risk worth taking,research on Google 4 more information.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dennistar(m): 1:54pm On May 19, 2015
jworos:
I dont use Emulators, already got Xbox One console, But still i doubt u, you're also trying to say Ps1 iso will work on ppsspp ryt?
don't really know about the ps1,but I know ps1 has its own android emulator,try it out.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jworos(m): 1:57pm On May 19, 2015
dennistar:

don't really know about the ps1,but I know ps1 has its own android emulator,try it out.
Dats wat i'm tryna say,u dont expect a Ps3 Iso to work for ppsspp,only psp Iso can work on ppsspp,if you've tried it send screen shot of any Ps3 games u played using ppsspp.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dennistar(m): 2:01pm On May 19, 2015
jworos:
Dats wat i'm tryna say,u dont expect a Ps3 Iso to work for ppsspp,only psp Iso can work on ppsspp,if you've tried it send screen shot of any Ps3 games u played using ppsspp.
well u have a point, will try it when I've got's chance.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 3:43pm On May 19, 2015
FuckYou:
Started clash of clans..any advice/tips/tricks
you've joined them abi?.... anyway how is the game?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 4:25pm On May 19, 2015
vickerz:

bros, wich site u see all dis games, and also, hw can i unlock my fifa 14
somebody listed the game here on nl,you can download the modded apk if that helps
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by FuckYou: 4:49pm On May 19, 2015
Preboy:

you've joined them abi?.... anyway how is the game?
quit okay.. Though I've play lot of games like.. Plan+patience ...stars wars commander rocks
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by daamazing(m): 5:11pm On May 19, 2015
Guys, check out dis village

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Diseye29(m): 5:15pm On May 19, 2015
yes na 4 phone. I sw it som were
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by OGeeKush(m): 5:16pm On May 19, 2015
battlefield 4 download link abeg
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 19, 2015
FuckYou:
I watched need for speed game play. Am delecting RR3.. most. Wanted will work on my phone p5?
How come you play some of this big size game on ur p5 without it hanging?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by maxibrainz: 6:00pm On May 19, 2015
I downloaded mc5 from playstore finished chapter one and two now to start chapter three the said I have to play the story mode of the game all over again before I can unlock chapter three what should I do?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Zannx(m): 7:19pm On May 19, 2015
Those anybody hia play mc5/mc4 with fake wifi connection... Nd hasnt been banned
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Oklander: 10:53pm On May 19, 2015
Zannx:
Those anybody hia play mc5/mc4 with fake wifi connection... Nd hasnt been banned
Yea...
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 12:10am On May 20, 2015
Zannx:

use lucky patcher to disable WiFi connectivity in app the load the app throug lucky patcher it wount ask of WiFi again it will just use you mobile netwotk.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Zannx(m): 3:53am On May 20, 2015
Thecreator:

use lucky patcher to disable WiFi connectivity in app the load the app throug lucky patcher it wount ask of WiFi again it will just use you mobile netwotk.
Thnks
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by YBAR(m): 8:45am On May 20, 2015
isaiah9:
try mc4 but like both equally.

can i get d MC4 on Andropalace, cos i was seeing comments complaining abt d game nt playing
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by YBAR(m): 8:50am On May 20, 2015
Thecreator:

does MC4 use mobile netwrk too?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by isaiah9(m): 10:07am On May 20, 2015
YBAR:

can i get d MC4 on Andropalace, cos i was seeing comments complaining abt d game nt playing
http://www.revdl.com/modern-combat-4-zero-hour-android.html/
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by isaiah9(m): 10:15am On May 20, 2015
YBAR:

does MC4 use mobile netwrk too?
it doesn't unless you want to play multi-player
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by SaintOzone: 10:17am On May 20, 2015
Have anyone play galaxy control? How do I get redmin?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ladykilllar: 1:29pm On May 20, 2015
isaiah9:
try mc4 but like both equally.

Thanks site and link for mc4 or i can get it at that revdl.net that site no get wahala
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ladykilllar: 1:30pm On May 20, 2015
[quote author=Maro4u post=33872503]
The package bam die and judging by the size of the app one will think of it as useless but just one try will change your thought about it, lol make I no lie you I deleted my fifa15 and 14 cause of this game. [/qouote]

Guy i no fit play hibition na soso online e dey carry me go must you be online to play? Got mine from google store tho
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Maro4u(m): 2:48pm On May 20, 2015
[quote author=ladykilllar post=33923152][/quote]that's strange I never experienced such it plays smoothly maybe you are clicking the daily match mode follow this image below

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by maxibrainz: 4:27pm On May 20, 2015
Pls those people who downloaded MC5 from playstore how do you unlock chapter 3, I am tired of playing chapter two over and over again and still yet the didn't unlock chapter 3 for me
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by isaiah9(m): 4:42pm On May 20, 2015
ladykilllar:

Thanks site and link for mc4 or i can get it at that revdl.net that site no get wahala
http://www.revdl.com/modern-combat-4-zero-hour-android.html/
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by daamazing(m): 4:48pm On May 20, 2015
u guys should leave dts15 d download dream league.. you'll be amazed
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by FuckYou: 4:53pm On May 20, 2015
Maro4u:
that's strange I never experienced such it plays smoothly maybe you are clicking the daily match mode follow this image below
even mine..after click quick match am always seeing connecting ..for long
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Maro4u(m): 5:40pm On May 20, 2015
I don't know why you guys are having problem with your FTS15 mine works flawlessly... But there is an option go and download the moded version from andropalace.net

(1) (2) (3) ... (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.