Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,324 members, 7,780,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:46 PM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (192) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2762539 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jworos(m): 9:17pm On May 24, 2015
Baddestguyp:
whoever said first touch soccer is better than FIFA must have smoked Jamaican weed.

after a few comments on NL I finally got fts on my phone. on initial play, the game looks good. but then I noticed several faults.

I have to fill my pass bar to complete most passes. the shot aiming is wack (I know how to aim but it's still wack)

the only visible strategy that seems to work is the counter. if you like ticki taka like me, fts is not for you. no shadow marking

no finesse finish , Its almost impossible to dribble with analog only. players seem to stop running fast suddenly, especially during one on one's or when defending.

they also stop marking suddenly,

camera controls seem inverted.

90% of free kick calls are wrong,
90% of fouls don't end up as free kicks

computer was given a free kick even before my player made contact

I heard something about someone saying psg can't be beaten on hard mode, I tried it twice, lost the first one 3-2 and second one 1-0.
don't get me wrong, the game wasn't hard, I was sprinting with neymar on the ball, but suddenly David Luiz caught up with neymar despite the distance. neymar is one of the fastest players in the world but fts tells me luiz is faster. I experienced situations like this several times in the game.
the most annoying is when my player stops moving and the cursor change and sprint control are wack. through passes are wack.

only ps2 pes lovers will like the game, strategians won't

my rating is 5.5/10 cos of good graphics

I don't know where you got ur FIFA14, but try mine, I'll rate it 8.5/10 cos the shadow marking sometimes gives ur player space to shoot. this rarely happens. if it didn't I'd rate FIFA 9/10
Nice review bro,but i must say you're wrong on some angles.
Firstly, v u played FIFA15 on XboxOne? if you've played it you'll kno dat any pass u make ness a certain amount of speed, if d speed isn't much d ball will not go far, cuz dat same pass button is also used for through passes,as per shot aim,i don't c anything wrong in it, u position anyhow ur ball goes off target.
U talked about strategy, d counter is pretty nice, but i hardly use it, it's not my style, i live very well with my guys, make good through passes and lobs,d keeper comes out many atimes,so scoring with lobbing is quite easy n often.
As per d dribbling,I'll say maybe u don't do it well, cuz 80% of my dribbles works out fine.
While attacking, if u attack from behind you're always liable to incur a foul, you're most likely to tackle from side or attack d opponent from d front. then white defending d cursor does change from d players head to another, that's a bug on their part, if you're with ball doesn't matter who u are defender must catch u most of d time tho.
Lastly, my strategy in soccer is mostly passing,so i always end up with good possession, through passes re great,mostly up slot using d lob button,d player sprints automatically n wen he sprints to an extent he slows down.
I've not really observed d inverted camera ishh tho.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by isaiah9(m): 9:41pm On May 24, 2015
ladykilllar:

Guy is there any alternate sitr i can download from? I think revdl server is slow it took me close to 4 hours to download mc3 (717mb) and I downloaded asphalt 1.47gig from google play in less than 20 mins same wifi
http://www.andropalace.net/2014/10/modern-combat-4-zero-hour-1-1-7c-mod-apkdataunlimited-money.html
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 9:54pm On May 24, 2015
jworos:
Firstly, v u played FIFA15 on XboxOne? if you've played it you'll kno dat any pass u make ness a certain amount of speed, if d speed isn't much d ball will not go far, cuz dat same pass button is also used for through passes,as per shot aim,i don't c anything wrong in it, u position anyhow ur ball goes off target.
U talked about strategy, d counter is pretty nice, but i hardly use it, it's not my style, i live very well with my guys, make good through passes and lobs,d keeper comes out many atimes,so scoring with lobbing is quite easy n often.
As per d dribbling,I'll say maybe u don't do it well, cuz 80% of my dribbles works out fine.
While attacking, if u attack from behind you're always liable to incur a foul, you're most likely to tackle from side or attack d opponent from d front. then white defending d cursor does change from d players head to another, that's a bug on their part, if you're with ball doesn't matter who u are defender must catch u most of d time tho.
Lastly, my strategy in soccer is mostly passing,so i always end up with good possession, through passes re great,mostly up slot using d lob button,d player sprints automatically n wen he sprints to an extent he slows down.
even when the pass bar is filled it mostly isn't enough. like I said learnt how to aim after two trials. will it make sense for pique or bartra to catch bale, or luiz to catch neymar.

I do my dribbles manually even on FIFA, I dont use skills, I'm a pro at that but it's wack on fts. I'm a pro at through passes. it works on fts but my players don't know when to run in most cases. use the 4-3-1-2 formation with barca on FIFA 14. if you are good with through passes you will be almost invisible.

I remember playing FIFA 14 on someone's phone and scoring was so easy unlike mine. maybe that's the type u are playing. I will screenshot my FIFA gameplay and post soon
*mod*
as you can see I got easily closed down and forced to pass back. this happens a lot.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Seyilome(m): 10:16pm On May 24, 2015
In term of game play FTS15 cannot Withstand FIFA14, but things I like about this for is that u can play tournament with countries and u can build ur club stadium.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jworos(m): 10:27pm On May 24, 2015
Baddestguyp:
even when the pass bar is filled it mostly isn't enough. like I said learnt how to aim after two trials. will it make sense for pique or bartra to catch bale, or luiz to catch neymar.

I do my dribbles manually even on FIFA, I dont use skills, I'm a pro at that but it's wack on fts. I'm a pro at through passes. it works on fts but my players don't know when to run in most cases. use the 4-3-1-2 formation with barca on FIFA 14. if you are good with through passes you will be almost invisible.

I remember playing FIFA 14 on someone's phone and scoring was so easy unlike mine. maybe that's the type u are playing. I will screenshot my FIFA gameplay and post soon
*mod*
as you can see I got easily closed down and forced to pass back. this happens a lot.
Surely u kno it's their first version, no attack assist, as for FIFA they've had enough time to make their game great over d years, i believe in their next version/update they'll fix those bugs n work more on d gameplay.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 11:00pm On May 24, 2015
jworos:
Surely u kno it's their first version, no attack assist, as for FIFA they've had enough time to make their game great over d years, i believe in their next version/update they'll fix those bugs n work more on d gameplay.
I believe so too, I was only countering the guy who said its currently better than FIFA. I downloaded it to check
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jworos(m): 11:19pm On May 24, 2015
Baddestguyp:
I believe so too, I was only countering the guy who said its currently better than FIFA. I downloaded it to check
1 thing i like is d fact that it's not even up to 200mb.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 2:45am On May 25, 2015
Promoted and changed my base!!

#CoC

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Dalyricz(m): 4:45am On May 25, 2015
Jboynokiaphone:
i play hd game .............asphalt 8,need for speed,mc4,fifa 14,nova 3,real boxing,pes ppsspp,gta III,spinter cell HD,wind blood.,God of war ppssp.etc

Pls can you gimme d link to download God of War on ppsspp? Av bin looking for it long ago.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by tunnex190: 8:05am On May 25, 2015
vickerz:

yeah,download freedom, root ur phone, then open fts through freedom, make sure ur data connection is on, when you get to the part where d game is asking for a vip pass, click on it, you will see some options , one will say "get vip pass for $4.99, " click on it, u will be connected to playstore for ur mode of payment, when you get there , you will see "freedom x.x.x and some numbers, click on it first ant then click on buy, d app might write "transaction failed, and quit by itself,

open the game again and voila! ur good to go

Thanks bro. I will try it
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by grinface98(m): 10:16am On May 25, 2015
vickerz:

yeah,download freedom, root ur phone, then open fts through freedom, make sure ur data connection is on, when you get to the part where d game is asking for a vip pass, click on it, you will see some options , one will say "get vip pass for $4.99, " click on it, u will be connected to playstore for ur mode of payment, when you get there , you will see "freedom x.x.x and some numbers, click on it first ant then click on buy, d app might write "transaction failed, and quit by itself,

open the game again and voila! ur good to go
boss pls I need a way out to my Fifa 14 that always forces close whenever I'm about to unlock it. It's version 1.36 sir. Thanks in advance
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 11:45am On May 25, 2015
grinface98:
boss pls I need a way out to my Fifa 14 that always forces close whenever I'm about to unlock it. It's version 1.36 sir. Thanks in advance

i dont know abt fifa oo, y not download anoda version, or switch on ur wifi and switch it off again, then open d game
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 1:10pm On May 25, 2015
grinface98:
switch on ur Wi-Fi and open game or download version 1.3.2 from andropalace
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dguyindcorner(m): 7:21pm On May 25, 2015
isaiah9:
http://www.andropalace.net/2014/10/modern-combat-4-zero-hour-1-1-7c-mod-apkdataunlimited-money.html

I downloaded from this link but after installation, it's telling me 'invalid licence buy game'.
Help me gurus.

Also I need d following games..

Walking dead complete season one
pes15.iso PSP

and interesting HD games like wild blood,nova 3 etc. Thanks.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Maro4u(m): 8:42pm On May 25, 2015
jworos:

Pls tell him let him hear this kinda people are the ones that like easy games your fifa abeg once the match begin pass and don't do anything cpu will find it hard to score try that on FTS15 na 10-0 u go get after halftime

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by daamazing(m): 8:42pm On May 25, 2015
all these trash u guys are saying...download dream league and you'll be surprised.. FTS is bull shit
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Grandberry19: 9:24pm On May 25, 2015
WHo can help me wif link to download godfire it not on my playstore
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by grinface98(m): 9:41pm On May 25, 2015
Baddestguyp:
switch on ur Wi-Fi and open game or download version 1.3.2 from andropalace
Thank u bro. Will try it out
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by grinface98(m): 9:41pm On May 25, 2015
vickerz:

i dont know abt fifa oo, y not download anoda version, or switch on ur wifi and switch it off again, then open d game
will try it out. Thank u
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Ugobxt(m): 9:52pm On May 25, 2015
dguyindcorner:

I downloaded from this link but after installation, it's telling me 'invalid licence buy game'.
Help me gurus.

Also I need d following games..

Walking dead complete season one
pes15.iso PSP

and interesting HD games like wild blood,nova 3 etc. Thanks.

Use lucky patcher to patch or freedom app
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 9:55pm On May 25, 2015
Maro4u:

Pls tell him let him hear this kinda people are the ones that like easy games your fifa abeg once the match begin pass and don't do anything cpu will find it hard to score try that on FTS15 na 10-0 u go get after halftime
you sound like a noob. that's why you prefer a game with no strategy than one with lots of strategies that work.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Erazetriumphant: 10:30pm On May 25, 2015
Good day everyone... Pls I need someone around asaba area to help me with HD android games and others stuffs too... Thanks
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 1:51am On May 26, 2015
Baddestguyp:
you sound like a noob. that's why you prefer a game with no strategy than one with lots of strategies that work.
u dislike the game cus david luiz caught up with neymar, play pes 13 on pc u fit burst ur lappy self.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 6:28am On May 26, 2015
Collinz2:
u dislike the game cus david luiz caught up with neymar, play pes 13 on pc u fit burst ur lappy self.
I have won every single game I've played on pes 13 on PC tho I haven't played with computer but Ive played with pros, so what's ur point
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Oklander: 6:51am On May 26, 2015
Both FTS and dream league are both nice but presently not comparable to Fifa14. The great things about those games is there sizes, its cool to have such good games at that mb size.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by tunnex190: 8:04am On May 26, 2015
Oklander:
Both FTS and dream league are both nice but presently not comparable to Fifa14. The great things about those games is there sizes, its cool to have such good games at that mb size.

Confirmed!
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dguyindcorner(m): 10:51am On May 26, 2015
Maro4u:

Oga forget FTS na wack compares to FIFA. They just copied pes.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ladykilllar: 2:30pm On May 26, 2015
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by augster(m): 5:51pm On May 26, 2015
Oklander:
good day sir. No light or fuel here...09097249667
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by OGeeKush(m): 5:56pm On May 26, 2015
i dont even understand why this should be a debate.... fts, dream league can neva be compared to fifa14
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 11:26pm On May 26, 2015
and i thought i was the only one with such view,on a serious matured note fifa 14 is way better than fts or dream league,just admit you like both games because of their low file size unlike fifa 14 with 1.2gb or so
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mustiboy(m): 6:11am On May 27, 2015
Believe me when i san fts15's network that fifa, needs some improvement touch.

(1) (2) (3) ... (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.