Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,714 members, 7,802,161 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:07 AM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (228) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2776780 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by udemzyudex(m): 4:30pm On Jul 25, 2015
Jolaoshot:
start from the last box upstairs, beside the old man's bed
thanks I pass the mission yesterday, I'm in another city now with ceaser cousin...
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jworos(m): 6:19pm On Jul 25, 2015
Lordaweezy:

Its quite easy i insist
still laffing,go n play online,if u meet my captain america with 2k+ rating i bet 3hits will do d job,after meeting someone online with 200k+ rating,d fight no even reach 3secs,cuz if u block d attack still dey take blood.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Lordaweezy: 8:10pm On Jul 25, 2015
jworos:
still laffing,go n play online,if u meet my captain america with 2k+ rating i bet 3hits will do d job,after meeting someone online with 200k+ rating,d fight no even reach 3secs,cuz if u block d attack still dey take blood.

Yeah i sure know

But for someone who started like 24 hours ago i tried
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by pythondjango(m): 7:09am On Jul 26, 2015
ladykilllar:

Sorry for replying late, fts is first team soccer 2015 small app but good game play and features you can download from google play
Thank u sir.Also,which other site can one download it aside google play and how many mb is it.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by pazzys(m): 7:20am On Jul 26, 2015
Lordaweezy:

Yeah i sure know

But for someone who started like 24 hours ago i tried
yea you desire some credit though.... keep the good work.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by pazzys(m): 7:22am On Jul 26, 2015
pythondjango:
Thank u sir.Also,which other site can one download it aside google play and how many mb is it.
andropalace.net look for it there i downloaded mine from there.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by pazzys(m): 7:23am On Jul 26, 2015
i was playing wwe2k the game looks nice but control sucks....lol.

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by YBAR(m): 10:25am On Jul 26, 2015
pythondjango:

its actually First Touch Soccer 2015
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 1:22pm On Jul 26, 2015
Lordaweezy:
Still beating pros✔

Lol... With your one and two star Champions.... You still dey beginners level... So you dey feel cool dey win easy difficulty....

When you enter the latter stages you go see senior Champions... Only one punch from them and all your life is gone...

Feel my senior Champs cool

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Lordaweezy: 3:52pm On Jul 26, 2015
nani667:

Lol... With your one and two star Champions.... You still dey beginners level... So you dey feel cool dey win easy difficulty....

When you enter the latter stages you go see senior Champions... Only one punch from them and all your life is gone...

Feel my senior Champs cool

Oga nani check again

My two star champs are higher than yours

I also have more champs.. .. And my levels are higher cool

What is your alliance name so we can duel cool

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jworos(m): 4:43pm On Jul 26, 2015
Lordaweezy:

Oga nani check again

i like ds man, e no dey give up, n u spend lots of time with ds game clearly, i easily get tired of these games, at d end you'll c me playing threes or solitaire.

Btw,una never still reach my ratings sha, my least was 600 captain America, no ss to show sha as I'v uninstalled d game for some time now
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jworos(m): 4:50pm On Jul 26, 2015
pazzys:
i was playing wwe2k the game looks nice but control sucks....lol.
Yeah, same reason i 8 Mk X,u guys should try geometry wars, pretty cool game.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by pazzys(m): 5:02pm On Jul 26, 2015
jworos:
Yeah, same reason i 8 Mk X,u guys should try geometry wars, pretty cool game.
ok ama try it out....
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by pythondjango(m): 5:03pm On Jul 26, 2015
pazzys:
andropalace.net look for it there i downloaded mine from there.
Pls can u give me the link of this first touch soccer 2015 game because i couldn't see the search panel to look for d game straight away because i couldn't be search pages from web page 1 to infinity.Even d search panel on d web didn't work.So i would appreciate if u can give me d link of that game exactly.Also,how much is d game data please and do i have to download apk and game data separately. Thank you sir.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by pythondjango(m): 5:05pm On Jul 26, 2015
YBAR:

its actually First Touch Soccer 2015
Pls can u give me the link of this first touch soccer 2015 game because i couldn't see the search panel to look for d game straight away because i couldn't be search pages from web page 1 to infinity.Even d search panel on d web didn't work.So i would appreciate if u can give me d link of that game exactly.Also,how much is d game data please and do i have to download apk and game data separately. Thank you sir.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by pazzys(m): 5:42pm On Jul 26, 2015
pythondjango:
bro just help urself "www.google.com" search for " FTS 2015 andropalace" google will help you with the rest....
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Lordaweezy: 5:43pm On Jul 26, 2015
jworos:
i like ds man, e no dey give up, n u spend lots of time with ds game clearly, i easily get tired of these games, at d end you'll c me playing threes or solitaire.

Btw,una never still reach my ratings sha, my least was 600 captain America, no ss to show sha as I'v uninstalled d game for some time now

What does it take to get a three star champion?
Finally got a Mystic champion ✔

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jworos(m): 5:50pm On Jul 26, 2015
Lordaweezy:

What does it take to get a three star champion?
Finally got a Mystic champion ✔
Mine was luck actually, my first was Captain America 4star with 600+ rating, the rest was luck also, n i use crystals that will give me 2 stars n above. But it's mostly luck, i love black widow.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Lordaweezy: 7:05pm On Jul 26, 2015
jworos:
Mine was luck actually, my first was Captain America 4star with 600+ rating, the rest was luck also, n i use crystals that will give me 2 stars n above. But it's mostly luck, i love black widow.

Damn! 4star your luck actually shined
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 1:28am On Jul 27, 2015
Lordaweezy:

Oga nani check again

You don't have any 3 star Champions... I do..... When you get to where you start playing against 3 star and 4 star Champions you'll see how weak and useless your Champions actually are...

And as for the duel, the game isn't real time multi-player... So even if we duel you won't actually play against me, you will play against CPU
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by YBAR(m): 8:15am On Jul 27, 2015
pythondjango:

http://www.andropalace.net/2015/07/first-touch-soccer-2015-mod-apk-2-09-vipmoney.html
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Lordaweezy: 9:00am On Jul 27, 2015
nani667:

You don't have any 3 star Champions... I do..... When you get to where you start playing against 3 star and 4 star Champions you'll see how weak and useless your Champions actually are...

And as for the duel, the game isn't real time multi-player... So even if we duel you won't actually play against me, you will play against CPU

I thought as much bout the duel thing
Add me to the mc5 telegram group. I want to join the real action
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ladykilllar: 1:31pm On Jul 27, 2015
pythondjango:

Its about 180mb or so check andro Palace
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nuelski10: 7:05pm On Jul 27, 2015
Lé mc5

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nuelski10: 7:06pm On Jul 27, 2015
Lé my still improving stats

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Hormor14(m): 9:22pm On Jul 27, 2015
nuelski10:
Lé my still improving stats
Did you buy stuff with real money on mc5 or you got better items by just playing
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by pythondjango(m): 9:55am On Jul 28, 2015

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 11:32am On Jul 28, 2015
Is these mission impossible rogue nation an online game?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nuelski10: 12:49pm On Jul 28, 2015
Hormor14:

Did you buy stuff with real money on mc5 or you got better items by just playing
yu get better guns by playing and unlocking as yu go higher in the game.....the mask and other gears yu get inside packs which yu can get by buying with real money or winning events to get the packs
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nuelski10: 2:24pm On Jul 28, 2015
Who still plays clash of clans
My base grin

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Weirdman: 5:52pm On Jul 28, 2015
Plz help oh i downloaded Mc4 from mob.org wen i finished install in it dae said i should buy d game oh abt license bla bla wat shld i do?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by udemzyudex(m): 5:40am On Jul 29, 2015
Weirdman:
Plz help oh i downloaded Mc4 from mob.org wen i finished install in it dae said i should buy d game oh abt license bla bla wat shld i do?
get another one from revdl

(1) (2) (3) ... (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.