Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (275) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2779960 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 24, 2015
the numbers in front of the horse name in this instance Gypsy's cat has the highest odd so bet all your money on it
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by lordraph: 10:09pm On Nov 24, 2015
Jonathan2787:
yap I must admit the betting stuff takes hard work but it pays and I believe there's no fun in a modded game because it will be easy to play if you want I can paste tutorials on how to get bulletproof,damage proof,explosion proof,fire proof cars and if I can upload my save game I will
I don't have unlimited mb to download the files but tutorial is ok,the guy can keep his modded gta sa...I enjoy game when I hustle for the unlimited cash and stuffs rather than just click one shit and heaven falls down with all the goodies
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by lordraph: 10:10pm On Nov 24, 2015
Jonathan2787:
the numbers in front of the horse name in this instance Gypsy's cat has the highest odd so bet all your money on it
OK thanks,make I go try my luck
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 24, 2015
lordraph:
I don't have unlimited mb to download the files but tutorial is ok,the guy can keep his modded gta sa...I enjoy game when I hustle for the unlimited cash and stuffs rather than just click one shit and heaven falls down with all the goodies
lol true talk but curiosity got the better of me and I downloaded it now its just taking 800mb space after unzipping it took 1.45gig so leave it bro
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by lordraph: 10:17pm On Nov 24, 2015
Jonathan2787:
lol true talk but curiosity got the better of me and I downloaded it now its just taking 800mb space after unzipping it took 1.45gig so leave it bro
you are a genius dude,am smiling my way to the bank grin grin grin...compare the first and last pic

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by lordraph: 10:21pm On Nov 24, 2015
Na now the game make sense
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 24, 2015
lordraph:
you are a genius dude,am smiling my way to the bank grin grin grin...compare the first and last pic
no you are the one to be praised for not giving up lolzz if you save your game go back and bet all u have again and you will win up to 15million dollars
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by lordraph: 10:42pm On Nov 24, 2015
Jonathan2787:
no you are the one to be praised for not giving up lolzz if you save your game go back and bet all u have again and you will win up to 15million dollars
am doing that right away
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by youngvaliant(m): 11:10pm On Nov 24, 2015
Jonathan2787:
wer did u download yhur link plz
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 11:22pm On Nov 24, 2015
youngvaliant:
wer did u download yhur link plz
check earlier posts
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mustiboy(m): 12:06am On Nov 25, 2015
mehn!!! this thread's now very busy. keep it up
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jworos(m): 5:19pm On Nov 25, 2015
You guys should try out Real boxing 2...Great game great grafix cool
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by youngvaliant(m): 5:54pm On Nov 25, 2015
Jonathan2787:
check earlier posts
i hv seen d link bt i dnt c d post at d web
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 25, 2015
youngvaliant:
i hv seen d link bt i dnt c d post at d web
I don't understand
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by youngvaliant(m): 7:36pm On Nov 25, 2015
Jonathan2787:
I don't understand
i mean i cnt download becus of d ads nd mega sumtin like dt
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 25, 2015
youngvaliant:
i mean i cnt download becus of d ads nd mega sumtin like dt
yap I faced a similar problem but I found a way around it just copy d link to uc browser it will skip the ads and wen you finally arrive at the download page the one with the Google drive look then download opera mini beta paste the download link and search it will open then click download it will start dowmloading . do this with the remaining three as well
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Vecto(m): 5:31pm On Nov 26, 2015
kolexis:
New gamepad for android
Wow!!!!!! are u for real??
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jworos(m): 7:25pm On Nov 26, 2015
Been out searching for new games,anyways you guys should try out Card Wars,i bet you'll enjoy it.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by youngvaliant(m): 9:12pm On Nov 26, 2015
Jonathan2787:
yap I faced a similar problem but I found a way around it just copy d link to uc browser it will skip the ads and wen you finally arrive at the download page the one with the Google drive look then download opera mini beta paste the download link and search it will open then click download it will start dowmloading . do this with the remaining three as well
z d opera mini beta as fast as d uc mini wen downloaded
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 8:19am On Nov 27, 2015
youngvaliant:
z d opera mini beta as fast as d uc mini wen downloaded
ya
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by youngvaliant(m): 2:59pm On Nov 27, 2015
Jonathan2787:
ya
tnxs workin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 27, 2015
youngvaliant:
tnxs workin
welcome
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 27, 2015
cj getting a lapdance oh what can I do with money
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 27, 2015
money is good

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 28, 2015
Aralon 2 forge and flame will be launching on december 3rd here's a link to the launch trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKWCM8OFxzw from the toucharcade forum according to the guy from cresent moon this game might have a 1.3gb+ download size
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by sureteeboy(m): 9:57am On Nov 28, 2015
davthom:
u can get nova 3 totally free from playstore just download the freedom edition
pls, is NOVA an offline game?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 28, 2015
Finally got horn.so so happy

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 28, 2015
sureteeboy:
pls, is NOVA an offline game?
Yea both versions are offline
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by lordraph: 11:48am On Nov 28, 2015
Please I downloaded backstab from androidgamezonebd successfully but onto extraction I only got the data files without apk,how do I get the apk then
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 2:18am On Nov 29, 2015
davthom:
Finally got horn.so so happy
link pls. been searching for ages
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by temiyato(m): 9:06am On Nov 29, 2015
It seems nobody is playing MARVEL CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS.its one of the best av played in a long long time.the graphics is better than MORTAL COMBAT X,WWE IMMORTALS, etc.u guys should try it.its worth it.the game hard sha.am still searching for mod to compliment the one I have.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mustiboy(m): 12:50pm On Nov 29, 2015
hmm, the game's now getting interesting

(1) (2) (3) ... (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.