Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (276) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2779522 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mustiboy(m): 12:55pm On Nov 29, 2015
grin this old game RF 2011, it's interesting sha and it has local multiplayer, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.
but I'll uninstall it soon sha.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 6:26pm On Nov 29, 2015
Baddestguyp:
link pls. been searching for ages
no links got it on playstore and it seems to work only on mali(infinix hot note 16+2) and tegra devices
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 29, 2015
Mustiboy:
grin this old game RF 2011, it's interesting sha and it has local multiplayer, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.
but I'll uninstall it soon sha.
a reminder of a time when soccer games on android actually seemed to have a bright future,but unfortunately that future turned out to be garbage games like rf2013,fifa 16 and to a lesser extent fts1although in fts case it is clear that funds are the major issue holding them back)

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by proffnico(m): 7:46pm On Nov 29, 2015
CJ

1 Share

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by osmoses(m): 8:57pm On Nov 29, 2015
Check out our own Naija version of tic tac toe and rate.

Connect 3 Pro

link below

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.osmotouchmedia.connect3pro

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by andrenaline(m): 9:59pm On Nov 29, 2015
Mustiboy:
hmm, the game's now getting interesting
please sir which game is that
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mustiboy(m): 10:24pm On Nov 29, 2015
andrenaline:
please sir which game is that
backstab
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mustiboy(m): 10:26pm On Nov 29, 2015
davthom:
a reminder of a time when soccer games on android actually seemed to have a bright future,but unfortunately that future turned out to be garbage games like rf2013,fifa 16 and to a lesser extent fts1although in fts case it is clear that funds are the major issue holding them back)
I swear, this is the fact.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by teewhydope(m): 11:09pm On Nov 29, 2015
Don't know y u guys like 'back stab'

Shitty Ctrl, movement & game undecided
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by andrenaline(m): 11:34pm On Nov 29, 2015
Mustiboy:
backstab
thanks I will download it later,just downloaded nova with stunning graphics and matured story line

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by andrenaline(m): 11:36pm On Nov 29, 2015
More from the cut

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 12:58am On Nov 30, 2015
andrenaline:
More from the cut
hope you downloaded MOD version with unlimited health, if not...

d game gets frustrating when you get to around mission 9 or 10
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 12:59am On Nov 30, 2015
Mustiboy:
hmm, the game's now getting interesting
cool game
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by stixz(m): 7:38am On Nov 30, 2015
proffnico:
CJ
Must I be rooted before I can use the visa mod?.. Cos my gta doesnt start after placing the files at the appropriate place... Or am I getting it wrong?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mustiboy(m): 9:51am On Nov 30, 2015
just managing

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by YoungWiseCash: 1:42pm On Nov 30, 2015
Please someone should help out on where to download and how to install Real Racing 3. I downloaded from revdl but my es file Explorer was unable to extract it. I finally extract it and move it to sd/android/data. When I install to play it requires another data which I click to download but it always stuck at 1.5%. Can someone help out on how to install this game easily
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by andrenaline(m): 1:49pm On Nov 30, 2015
Baddestguyp:
hope you downloaded MOD version with unlimited health, if not...

d game gets frustrating when you get to around mission 9 or 10
hmm I didn't know the game was that hard,but I will keep playing till it frustrate me
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jworos(m): 1:51pm On Nov 30, 2015
YoungWiseCash:
Please someone should help out on where to download and how to install Real Racing 3. I downloaded from revdl but my es file Explorer was unable to extract it. I finally extract it and move it to sd/android/data. When I install to play it requires another data which I click to download but it always stuck at 1.5%. Can someone help out on how to install this game easily
Its actually kinda slow,but preferably,u shud just download n install d apk file then download d whole data from d apk,downloading d data from oda sites will give u issues.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 6:38pm On Nov 30, 2015
YoungWiseCash:
get it from playstore
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 9:45pm On Nov 30, 2015
andrenaline:
hmm I didn't know the game was that hard,but I will keep playing till it frustrate me
I don't know how hard it really is since I play with unlimited health. but some missions are really confusing
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by encryptjay(m): 1:21am On Dec 01, 2015
Maro4u:
Mine

Hehehehe, the last pic is badass cool
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by joseph214(m): 6:48am On Dec 01, 2015
Pls hu knows phipson settings 4 mtn bis.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Princeelisma(m): 11:15am On Dec 01, 2015
Where will i b able to download the mod version for Nova both apk nd data? And is it working on lollipop bcus my gta didn't work
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Princeelisma(m): 11:17am On Dec 01, 2015
[quote author=Baddestguyp post=40533845] hope you downloaded MOD version with unlimited health, if not...

d game gets frustrating when you get to around mission 9 or 10[/quote
Where will i b able to download the mod version for Nova both apk nd data? And is it working on lollipop bcus my gta didn't work
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 1:55pm On Dec 01, 2015
[quote author=Princeelisma post=40574336][/quote] MOD from andropalace
I don't know if it works for lollipop
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Ifeanyi4491(m): 6:33pm On Dec 01, 2015
Best game

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by andrenaline(m): 7:37pm On Dec 01, 2015
The game is now really getting more interesting as kal wardin ...commander of the Nova rebels have being accused of stealing the judger artifact capable of destroying the entire human race if it falls into the wrong hands,now he's on the quest to recover the two remaining judger artifact

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by micholalo(m): 7:43pm On Dec 01, 2015
Pls who can share me Games I stay around Iyana ipaja
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by mayorbaron(m): 8:53pm On Dec 01, 2015
please does anybody have cheat for unlimited gold and resources for the game CLASH OF KINGS or where I can download one that already has the unlimited gold and resources. will appreciate it alot..
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by stixz(m): 8:56pm On Dec 01, 2015
andrenaline:
The game is now really getting more interesting as kal wardin ...commander of the Nova rebels have being accused of stealing the judger artifact capable of destroying the entire human race if it falls into the wrong hands,now he's on the quest to recover the two remaining judger artifact
Where did u download this Nova 3?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by andrenaline(m): 10:12pm On Dec 01, 2015
stixz:

Where did u download this Nova 3?
from Google play store
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by andrenaline(m): 10:14pm On Dec 01, 2015
Can't see in the storm and the snipers ain't smiling too

(1) (2) (3) ... (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.