Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,664 members, 7,801,919 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (503) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2776696 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by phensbassey: 11:42pm On Sep 17, 2016
NicestDude:

I swear bro, I mistakenly downloaded powervr version from revdl, e dey play but I no dey see anything.. I delete am, come download another one for mali, e dey talk about validation, I used all d tricks I know , e no gree, I delete am again come go download d same walking dead from playstore this time, removed d original apk and installed d modded one, and voila it worked. But check how many gigabytes I lost on d game. But it was worth it tho
abeg which kind phone you dey use?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 12:59am On Sep 18, 2016
Ojoro is when computer sends your player off with a red card and one tiny club in the league hammers you 4-1.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 1:38am On Sep 18, 2016
Thanks to mtn and their surprisedly stable network.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by HenrySilva9(m): 7:49am On Sep 18, 2016
jaiyejina:
How does it fair with high requirements games like fifa 16, etc
I don't have fifa 16
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by grudges: 8:09am On Sep 18, 2016
what is the code for double data on mtn
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by barackodam: 11:09am On Sep 18, 2016
Match day 6

I'm still topping the table, feels so great.....even though I know I'll end up dropping.....

Finished 7th in my first season, now I'm topping the bosses

Pic 3: Sevilla I thought would thrash me, I managed a draw, lol

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by kodded(m): 1:50pm On Sep 18, 2016

hey guys please I need a link for modern combat 4 and virtual tennis

*PS.... is gods of Rome and The King of Fighters -A 2012 offline game ?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by NicestDude: 2:46pm On Sep 18, 2016
phensbassey:
abeg which kind phone you dey use?

Galaxy tab3
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by NicestDude: 2:50pm On Sep 18, 2016
barackodam:
Match day 6

I'm still topping the table, feels so great.....even though I know I'll end up dropping.....

What's d name of this game mehn
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by augster(m): 3:15pm On Sep 18, 2016
NicestDude:

What's d name of this game mehn
Champ Man 17
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by pators(m): 5:43pm On Sep 18, 2016
barackodam:

Now you don't have to anymore
please link.....I'm using gionee e3
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by joseph214(m): 6:54pm On Sep 18, 2016
guydangerous:
id 19386
The clan is full embarassed
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by barackodam: 7:05pm On Sep 18, 2016
pators:
please link.....I'm using gionee e3

Which in particular?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by barackodam: 7:07pm On Sep 18, 2016
I'm praying for a fairy tale finish like Leicester abeg....

Match day 12.....Second on the table

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by superiorinferno(m): 8:39pm On Sep 18, 2016
Since this page don reach 500+ make I list some good Hd games for una

Last lie
9mm
Brothers a tale of two
9mm
Wild blood

Haha gotta stop here

But try last lie and brothers a tale of two saw them recently

erudipedia..com
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 9:41pm On Sep 18, 2016
joseph214:
The clan is full embarassed
sorry
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by DateMynd44(m): 10:39pm On Sep 18, 2016
guydangerous:
Thanks to mtn and their surprisedly stable network.
abeg which game be this. What's the name pls and where can I download it?

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by barackodam: 11:02pm On Sep 18, 2016
DateMynd44:
abeg which game be this. What's the name pls and where can I download it?

dungeon hunter
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by DateMynd44(m): 11:08pm On Sep 18, 2016
barackodam:

dungeon hunter
give me the site to download it and pls what's the size? Do you also know how I can download pes 2016 or 2015 to my phone without asking for data
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by barackodam: 11:08pm On Sep 18, 2016
superiorinferno:
Since this page don reach 500+ make I list some good Hd games for una

Last lie
9mm
Brothers a tale of two
9mm
Wild blood

Haha gotta stop here

But try last lie and brothers a tale of two saw them recently

erudipedia..com

been eyeing 9mm and WB for long.....

then, I heard WB needs extra 2gb free Sd Card space to work, izzit true?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by barackodam: 11:12pm On Sep 18, 2016
DateMynd44:
give me the site to download it and pls what's the size? Do you also know how I can download pes 2016 or 2015 to my phone without asking for data

donno, ask him, haven't played the game before.....

check Revdl, you'll see it
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by DateMynd44(m): 11:13pm On Sep 18, 2016
barackodam:

what's Revdl abeg
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by DateMynd44(m): 11:22pm On Sep 18, 2016
barackodam:

awwww thanks a bunch. I've googled it and downloaded angry birds directly to my phone. Thanks man
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by barackodam: 11:23pm On Sep 18, 2016
DateMynd44:
awwww thanks a bunch. I've googled it and downloaded angry birds directly to my phone. Thanks man

you're welcomed smiley
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by DateMynd44(m): 11:53pm On Sep 18, 2016
barackodam:

you're welcomed smiley
God punish angry birds. I get mind use my hard earned megabytes to download a whopping size of 80mb in this hard recession period and I installed the game and it now required another 508 mega byte data,. The thing Don tire me jare
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 1:18am On Sep 19, 2016
DateMynd44:
God punish angry birds. I get mind use my hard earned megabytes to download a whopping size of 80mb in this hard recession period and I installed the game and it now required another 508 mega byte data,. The thing Don tire me jare
I downloaded the dungeon hunter 5 from a third-party website that I can't remember the name or link you to it,but the game is on google play store and it requires at least 1.20gb or 2.2gb data.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 1:55am On Sep 19, 2016
barackodam:
Match day 6

Guy u get luck say u still dey top table. be very weary of those small teams cos when they start their winch with you it won't be funny. The game is really interesting ibjjst wish I had more coins and money.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by imocheezy1: 6:05am On Sep 19, 2016
I prefer downloading my android games from this popular site HERE....dont think any of the recommended sites is better than it
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by callydon(m): 8:18am On Sep 19, 2016
imocheezy1:
I prefer downloading my android games from this popular site HERE....dont think any of the recommended sites is better than it
Na so una go dey deceive person.
where d game on that link?

(1) (2) (3) ... (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.