Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,785 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (529) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2777101 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (526) (527) (528) (529) (530) (531) (532) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by teezeelee: 7:02am On Oct 22, 2016
hardae:
you need to put on your data
sure na its is on
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by mahvie: 7:18am On Oct 22, 2016
dynamo007:

It could play em.....
alright.. So which do you suggest is better: a phone of 512mb RAM with android version 4.4 or a phone of 1024mb RAM with android version 4.1
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by mahvie: 7:20am On Oct 22, 2016
barackodam:

You can, your ram doesn't have anything to do with game size, but the graphics, and it would be lagging if it's too heavy, like a game of 1gb+ doesn't mean it won't play.

Note that your phone isn't fully 512mb ram, it's 480 something, and these games are games that might need 200
alright.. So which do you suggest is better: a phone of 512mb RAM with android version 4.4 or a phone of 1024mb RAM with android version 4.1
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 9:15am On Oct 22, 2016
mahvie:
go for ye 1gb ram bro
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by superiorinferno(m): 9:21am On Oct 22, 2016
If you haven't played Unearthed tales of ibn battuta then you're missing a lot
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by kesses: 9:22am On Oct 22, 2016
Psalmwise:
hmmmm owk nah...which ones are for you
the one dat are nit underlined
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by kesses: 9:23am On Oct 22, 2016
Psalmwise:
i knw u wud love it.. u knw its da ladies favourite....
guys like the games 2
It is not meant for girls only
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by superiorinferno(m): 9:23am On Oct 22, 2016
Playing gangster Rio city of saint Now after looking for working apk upto 1month
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by kesses: 9:28am On Oct 22, 2016
Frontline Commando
Subway surf
Walking Dead
This are the games i love playing
I can play it till my phone is dead
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by kesses: 9:31am On Oct 22, 2016
Who has played Gods of Rome i heard that tge game is nice
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by kesses: 9:35am On Oct 22, 2016
Baddestguyp:
pls are these games out or not
search for them online and u would know if they are out
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by pators(m): 10:10am On Oct 22, 2016
please will this new pes work on a 1gig phone?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:04am On Oct 22, 2016
For those in the Nairaland League on Fifa Mobile and all Fifa Mobile players here is the whatsapp group link

https:///4AtdYvbfxqjGlUedGq8EAi

Cc:Marvel1306,BarackOdam
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 12:27pm On Oct 22, 2016
barackodam be honest how was my defence,I didn't play my second turn due to empty battery.

And jeffreyjamez when will the next tournament commence after this one.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 12:30pm On Oct 22, 2016
teezeelee:
sure na its is on
did you download it from google play store.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:34pm On Oct 22, 2016
guydangerous:
barackodam be honest how was my defence,I didn't play my second turn due to empty battery.

Immediately after this one.... There's a whatsapp group now

JeffreyJamez:
For those in the Nairaland League on Fifa Mobile and all Fifa Mobile players here is the whatsapp group link
https:///4AtdYvbfxqjGlUedGq8EAi
Cc:Marvel1306,BarackOdam
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 1:46pm On Oct 22, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Immediately after this one.... There's a whatsapp group now

cool I will see to it.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by barackodam: 1:53pm On Oct 22, 2016
guydangerous:

Often times when someone doesn't score, it's not about the opponents defence, it could be players inability to convert, we see this in real life. One team plays like their life depends on it but keep losing the final touch, and the other, just a counter attack, and game ends 1-0, the better team lost.

I can't really say twas your defense, cos I've actually been blaming myself for misplacing chances instead
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Shawnpp(m): 1:55pm On Oct 22, 2016
guydangerous:
after you extracted the data files did you see anything like patch,in the folder you will see two files such as obb and patch.
Yes. I just wanted to know the function of the patches
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:59pm On Oct 22, 2016
barackodam:

Often times when someone doesn't score, it's not about the opponents defence, it could be players inability to convert, we see this in real life. One team plays like their life depends on it but keep losing the final touch, and the other, just a counter attack, and game ends 1-0, the better team lost.

I can't really say twas your defense, cos I've actually been blaming myself for misplacing chances instead

But some defence dey worry o lol
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by teezeelee: 2:06pm On Oct 22, 2016
guydangerous:
did you download it from google play store.
yes
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by teewhydope(m): 3:03pm On Oct 22, 2016
dynamo007:

Any tip to gt those high quality players? I don waste club coins tire since ystday

played up to 20matches in the event mode after completing the actual quest and i was awarded 2500 coins with 5tries pack for special manager after playing with the special team cool

sadly i didnt get ronaldo after d five tries i later tried the using 2500 coins and i got ronaldo cool cool and higuain

just keep playing the event mode

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by teewhydope(m): 3:18pm On Oct 22, 2016
aristogabby:
To all those packing players in pes 2017

everyone saw this coming. ive already played the best out of the game so i wont bother downloading the official version. will go back to dream league cool
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 3:38pm On Oct 22, 2016
teewhydope:

played up to 20matches in the event mode after completing the actual quest and i was awarded 2500 coins with 5tries pack for special manager after playing with the special team cool

sadly i didnt get ronaldo after d five tries i later tried the using 2500 coins and i got ronaldo cool cool and higuain

just keep playing the event mode

Konami said all of this will be canceled once it's officially released grin ..... My guess is it will b released diz month probably next week
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by teewhydope(m): 3:49pm On Oct 22, 2016
dynamo007:

Konami said all of this will be canceled once it's officially released grin ..... My guess is it will b released diz month probably next week

unless they add a normal game mode i wont bother grin cool
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 3:52pm On Oct 22, 2016
teewhydope:

unless they add a normal game mode i wont bother grin cool
normal game mode as in offline
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 4:06pm On Oct 22, 2016
barackodam:

I was actually asking because I wanted to know if the tactics do what they claim in the description,wing attack,box overload,rush,FB and things like that.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 4:09pm On Oct 22, 2016
teezeelee:
yes
launch it and leave it for some time,use strong network oh.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 4:18pm On Oct 22, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

But some defence dey worry o lol
some from those Russian and Chinese players,the writing of their names says so.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by JayJayGee: 4:59pm On Oct 22, 2016
superiorinferno:
If you haven't played Unearthed tales of ibn battuta then you're missing a lot
Link please... The one I have is not working
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by teewhydope(m): 5:03pm On Oct 22, 2016
dynamo007:
normal game mode as in offline

nope...like la liga, Epl or normal UCL mode instead of the crappy one they put in it

(1) (2) (3) ... (526) (527) (528) (529) (530) (531) (532) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.