Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (583) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2780075 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (580) (581) (582) (583) (584) (585) (586) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 5:15am On Jan 13, 2017
davthom:
it worked with a UK address, thanks.do you think we can more cheaper or favourable prices if we were to switch to a country with a more favourable exchange rate

Nah, you will be charged based on the present exchange rate in our country. FMM17 was pegged at #2540 but when I purchased it, I was charged #2876.8 at $8.99 with GTB rate at $1=#320. That price they fixed in Naira is a scam. You will always be charged more than that.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by lymelyte(m): 7:43am On Jan 13, 2017
Mustiboy:
Enjoying every bit of it
Game speed is excellent
Sound is superb, doesn't stutter!
where can I get this soccer please?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 8:12am On Jan 13, 2017
olayinkajnr:

Nah, you will be charged based on the present exchange rate in our country. FMM17 was pegged at #2540 but when I purchased it, I was charged #2876.8 at $8.99 with GTB rate at $1=#320. That price they fixed in Naira is a scam. You will always be charged more than that.
yea I was thinking if u could change it to something like rand(sa) or rupees(pak) or some country with not so great a diff in currency value if it could make them cheaper
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Airyprince(m): 11:14am On Jan 13, 2017
downloaded modern combat 5 4rm playstore buh it kips on sayin diz @lonewolf

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 11:21am On Jan 13, 2017
Mustiboy:
Enjoying every bit of it
Game speed is excellent
Sound is superb, doesn't stutter!
is that a game for that weird dragon ball movie
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 11:36am On Jan 13, 2017
olayinkajnr:

for instance fmm17 is 600 rupees and that translates to about 2700# while its about £7.99 translates roughly to 3000naira currently

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by MasterPDON: 1:29pm On Jan 13, 2017
davthom:
it worked with a UK address, thanks.do you think we can more cheaper or favourable prices if we were to switch to a country with a more favourable exchange rate
How did you do it please? What UK address did you use?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jan 13, 2017
MasterPDON:

How did you do it please? What UK address did you use?
use this link https://support.google.com/payments/answer/6220310?hl=en.for home address u can use this country-uk,street-oldham,city-manchester,postal code-m1 1jr or if u prefer India I will put a pic with all this needed details below.for billing address u can select a nigeria or the country u use as home address just make sure its a MasterCard cuz it didn't work with my visa card

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 2:14pm On Jan 13, 2017
davthom:
yea I was thinking if u could change it to something like rand(sa) or rupees(pak) or some country with not so great a diff in currency value if it could make them cheaper

That's if they have the game available in their store.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jan 13, 2017
olayinkajnr:

That's if they have the game available in their store.
it still seems the same to me
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by MasterPDON: 3:27pm On Jan 13, 2017
davthom:
use this link https://support.google.com/payments/answer/6220310?hl=en.for home address u can use this country-uk,street-oldham,city-manchester,postal code-m1 1jr or if u prefer India I will put a pic with all this needed details below.for billing address u can select a nigeria or the country u use as home address just make sure its a MasterCard cuz it didn't work with my visa card
It didn't work. I tried 3 other US addresses too. Didn't work. I use a mastercard.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 5:19pm On Jan 13, 2017
davthom:
yea if that's what its called my guy just says long sword anytime I activate it
yes is the same thing,I use leaping tiger.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 5:21pm On Jan 13, 2017
Airyprince:
if you try it again without it connecting reboot your phone and try again.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 13, 2017
MasterPDON:
It didn't work. I tried 3 other US addresses too. Didn't work. I use a mastercard.
the address is for UK not usa,or try d Indian address if the UK own isn't working
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jan 13, 2017
Airyprince:
or change d sim,I have an mtn sim that doesn't connect to games bcoz it has date issues(I used to change d date a lot cuz of chaos rings 3 so now the data counter date is always wrong)
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Airyprince(m): 6:01pm On Jan 13, 2017
davthom

:
or change d sim,I have an mtn sim that doesn't connect to games bcoz it has date issues(I used to change d date a lot cuz of chaos rings 3 so now the data counter date is always wrong)
i alredi changed d sim buh when d app finish loadin it 'll hang any help pls
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Airyprince(m): 6:12pm On Jan 13, 2017
guydangerous:
if you try it again without it connecting reboot your phone and try again.
alredi tried it any any help pls 850mb no fit waste lyk dat oo
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jan 13, 2017
Airyprince:
alredi tried it any any help pls 850mb no fit waste lyk dat oo
hope its not glo u're using
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mustiboy(m): 9:51pm On Jan 13, 2017
davthom:
is that a game for that weird dragon ball movie
yea
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mustiboy(m): 9:52pm On Jan 13, 2017
lymelyte:
where can I get this soccer please?
it's a psp game working with psp emulator, ppsspp
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mustiboy(m): 10:03pm On Jan 13, 2017
Latest version of ppsspp is best.
Controls made easy, now I can play pes like I play fifa android.
Buttons automatically leave the screen during in game cut scenes or when idle for 3 seconds.
'1'button in the screenshot functions as 'X' and 'R1' together.
Now I can enjoy pes like never before

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 10:24pm On Jan 13, 2017
davthom:
hope its not glo u're using
have you passed this round and secondly before entering into this round have you convinced qui to upgrade your silver.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by enoch273: 11:39pm On Jan 13, 2017
see rumored leaked video review, images and specifications of Nokia 8, click the link below for full details

http://www.enochtekng.com/2017/01/nokia-8-rumored-specifications-and.html
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Joered63: 1:48am On Jan 14, 2017
Mustiboy:
Buttons automatically leave the screen during in game cut scenes or when idle for 3 seconds.

Pls is it version 1.3.0.1? And which should I download, gold version or ordinary?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 3:04am On Jan 14, 2017
guydangerous:
have you passed this round and secondly before entering into this round have you convinced qui to upgrade your silver.
am through with the entire arena and I have was not able to get qui to increase my silver though I never tried to intimidate him coz am trying to play the way of the open palm
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by GodswillAJudins(m): 6:16am On Jan 14, 2017
Mustiboy:

How can i get thid
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 9:23am On Jan 14, 2017
davthom:
am through with the entire arena and I have was not able to get qui to increase my silver though I never tried to intimidate him coz am trying to play the way of the open palm
so after the arena what's next.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mustiboy(m): 10:10am On Jan 14, 2017
Joered63:

Pls is it version 1.3.0.1? And which should I download, gold version or ordinary?
yes and it's the gold version.
Every game now has its own configuration file, the configuration that the app uses when I play pes is different from that of Dragon Ball. So, there's no need to reconfigure when playing different games.
Not to forget that every game now run smoothly.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mustiboy(m): 10:11am On Jan 14, 2017
GodswillAJudins:

How can i get thid
download latest version of ppsspp and search for 'pes iso'
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 10:25am On Jan 14, 2017
Mustiboy:
download latest version of ppsspp and search for 'pes iso'
did you test Dante inferno on it.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by enoch273: 10:32am On Jan 14, 2017
checkout the leaked specs and images of Infinix note 4 and not 4 pro, click the link below for price and full details

http://www.enochtekng.com/2017/01/checkout-infinix-note-4note-4-pro.html
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mustiboy(m): 10:46am On Jan 14, 2017
guydangerous:
did you test Dante inferno on it.
no, I haven't. Hoping to do so whenever I subscribe

(1) (2) (3) ... (580) (581) (582) (583) (584) (585) (586) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.