Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (585) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2780147 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (582) (583) (584) (585) (586) (587) (588) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 3:00pm On Jan 16, 2017
sholaogunz:
Just misplaced my infinix last week and I am currently stuck with a 512 mb ram Mali 400 device...Do you guys think bully anniversary can play without much lag on it
if it can handle gta sa it may handle it.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 9:06am On Jan 17, 2017
ricky8996:
Thanks. My details
Name- Wade Mason
Job- Unemployed
National- English
League - English, Spanish, German, Italian
send to email- rodericksamson96@gmail.com

Your save file

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1wRYh57eI5NM3lJTi0tUkIxaXM/view?usp=drivesdk

Enjoy
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 9:12am On Jan 17, 2017
knight05:
please help me make two
Oladeji Knight
Manchester united
large database
and another.
Zion foz
real Madrid
small database

thanks boss

Your save file

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1wRYh57eI5NdFVsUkVBYUpjelk/view?usp=drivesdk

Enjoy
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 9:41am On Jan 17, 2017
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mustiboy(m): 8:50pm On Jan 17, 2017
Maro4u:

Pls which version of ppsspp is this or what emulator is it will like to download it
version 1.3, gold version
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Maro4u(m): 10:59pm On Jan 18, 2017
Mustiboy:
version 1.3, gold version
thanks
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Dandsome: 11:33pm On Jan 18, 2017
When it comes to games my phantom is the bomb
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Seyilome(m): 11:45pm On Jan 18, 2017
I think it is time to start psp on android again tongue
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by enoch273: 8:01am On Jan 19, 2017
detailed tutorial on how to root and port TWRP on your tecno w5, click link below for the full information

http://www.enochtekng.com/2017/01/detailed-tutorial-on-how-to-root-and.html
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Winna01(m): 1:58pm On Jan 19, 2017
kodded:
shocked
which game is that?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by lymelyte(m): 11:24pm On Jan 19, 2017
Where can I get the latest hacked version of 8 ball pool no root?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 3:16am On Jan 20, 2017
Who here knows how to play mc4 with gyroscope turned on?

Omo that stuff is hard cry cry
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by enoch273: 4:02am On Jan 20, 2017
Nokia 6 sold out in 1 minute flash sales shocked see images and more information from the link below

http://www.enochtekng.com/2017/01/nokia-6-sold-out-in-1-minute-flash-sales.html
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Sektion: 8:01am On Jan 20, 2017
Baddestguyp:
Who here knows how to play mc4 with gyroscope turned on?

Omo that stuff is hard cry cry
you want to turn into a target practice fo other players? grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by sholaogunz: 4:48pm On Jan 20, 2017
I soooo hate psp games or ppsspp games whatever...I think android games are much more better wink wink

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 6:47pm On Jan 20, 2017
any one using Bluetooth speaker?? any idea about it's current price?? am on low budget though.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 7:33pm On Jan 20, 2017
guydangerous:

Can you help me on the procedures I need to follow to get Football Manager Mobile with everything intact and real players without purchasing?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 8:17pm On Jan 20, 2017
TheLoneCitizen:

Can you help me on the procedures I need to follow to get Football Manager Mobile with everything intact and real players without purchasing?
have you try the modded version of it.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 8:27pm On Jan 20, 2017
guydangerous:
have you try the modded version of it.

I have tried the modded versions of previous installments and they were made in a way impossible to bypass purchase.

Which site do I download from, if there is?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 8:42pm On Jan 20, 2017
TheLoneCitizen:

I have tried the modded versions of previous installments and they were made in a way impossible to bypass purchase.

Which site do I download from, if there is?
no clue,I don't even know the last time I visited a game site.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 8:46pm On Jan 20, 2017
Sektion:
you want to turn into a target practice fo other players? grin
i tried it and suffered. Too confusing tho i watched a vid of one sniper using it.

Got a new device and cant play with my former mc4 account. Forced to create a new one. Preshh_NG is username
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 9:32pm On Jan 20, 2017
guydangerous:
no clue,I don't even know the last time I visited a game site.

Can you refer me please to any one?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mustiboy(m): 11:12pm On Jan 20, 2017
sholaogunz:
I soooo hate psp games or ppsspp games whatever...I think android games are much more better wink wink
it's the best, believe me, considering the fact that developers now put little efforts towards developing good and quality Android games. the only android game I'm keeping on my phone is limbo and it's because of its uniqueness, I had never seen a game like it before. all other games on my phone are PSP games and I'm enjoying them cause the controls are now easy with the lateSt update
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by teeezy00: 11:22pm On Jan 20, 2017
olayinkajnr:

Your save file

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1wRYh57eI5NdFVsUkVBYUpjelk/view?usp=drivesdk

Enjoy
Pls can u make one for me
Name Tom
Club Real Madrid
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 12:23am On Jan 21, 2017
TheLoneCitizen:

Can you refer me please to any one?
check revdl and andropalace.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Joshkid(m): 10:25am On Jan 21, 2017
guydangerous:
check revdl and andropalace.
Abeg oo... I downloaded Gta sa on my infinix hot note pro lollipop... But it keeps saying "unfortunately Gta sa has stopped" on opening...
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 4:32pm On Jan 21, 2017
Joshkid:
Abeg oo... I downloaded Gta sa on my infinix hot note pro lollipop... But it keeps saying "unfortunately Gta sa has stopped" on opening...
which version of gta and what site did you download it from.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 21, 2017
Joshkid:
download from revdl.if ur phone is on 5.1 put the obb file on ur SD card if its 6.0 put it on your internal mem
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Marvel1206: 6:15pm On Jan 21, 2017
Mustiboy:
it's the best, believe me, considering the fact that developers now put little efforts towards developing good and quality Android games. the only android game I'm keeping on my phone is limbo and it's because of its uniqueness, I had never seen a game like it before. all other games on my phone are PSP games and I'm enjoying them cause the controls are now easy with the lateSt update
Android games are also cool and i prefer it to psp games. It depends on what rocks your boat.
That limbo is cool, i didn't get to finish it before i flashed my phone

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 6:18pm On Jan 21, 2017
cool cool

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Joshkid(m): 6:21pm On Jan 21, 2017
davthom:
download from revdl.if ur phone is on 5.1 put the obb file on ur SD card if its 6.0 put it on your internal mem
thanks
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 7:13pm On Jan 21, 2017
Marvel1206:

Android games are also cool and i prefer it to psp games. It depends on what rocks your boat.
That limbo is cool, i didn't get to finish it before i flashed my phone
pls link for limbo

(1) (2) (3) ... (582) (583) (584) (585) (586) (587) (588) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.