Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (607) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2777174 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (604) (605) (606) (607) (608) (609) (610) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 1:25am On Feb 24, 2017
jaiyejina:
just Google "pes 2017 apk+data andropalace.co"

Ur game no dey open oh... E go just stay for dt pes 2017 screen where u ll press d circle won't go further.... angry angry
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 1:26am On Feb 24, 2017
Cc: kodded u no dey sleep ni grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Whatamidoinghere(m): 1:27am On Feb 24, 2017
kodded:
11 shot on target against 0 !

are you playing with beginners difficulty shocked
Actually, I just played Amateur just to screen shot for you to see. grin

Me that received beating from Napoli angry
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by kodded(m): 1:30am On Feb 24, 2017

may GOD bless Chelsea for their ultra defensive formation, defeating arsenal in top player is like defeating Barcelona in real life cool

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Whatamidoinghere(m): 1:40am On Feb 24, 2017
kodded:

may GOD bless Chelsea for their ultra defensive formation, defeating arsenal in top player is like defeating Barcelona in real life cool

Currently downloading the Sims 3 zip file, how am I gonn do it?

Am I to extract the file as well??
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 1:45am On Feb 24, 2017
Whatamidoinghere:

Off course u extract d files but knw dt sims 3 is online...
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by kodded(m): 1:47am On Feb 24, 2017
Whatamidoinghere:
yes

is the sims a PSP game?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Whatamidoinghere(m): 1:50am On Feb 24, 2017
dynamo007:

Off course u extract d files but knw dt sims 3 is online...
Yeah, I know

Thanks

So, I should just go under where the file is and extract, that's all
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Whatamidoinghere(m): 1:51am On Feb 24, 2017
kodded:
yes

is the sims a PSP game?
Nah
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by kodded(m): 2:09am On Feb 24, 2017
Whatamidoinghere:
yes

is the sims a PSP game?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 2:14am On Feb 24, 2017
Whatamidoinghere:

Yeah, I know

Thanks

So, I should just go under where the file is and extract, that's all
The Sims 3 u downloaded is ppsspp or normal android if normal android just extract to diz directory android > obb folder and launch ur apk
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 2:16am On Feb 24, 2017
kodded:
yes

is the sims a PSP game?
Yo kodded talk na hw do you do ur marking?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Whatamidoinghere(m): 2:23am On Feb 24, 2017
kodded:
yes

is the sims a PSP game?
I downloaded the wrong one

Pls guys share me link for The Sims 3 University life
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Whatamidoinghere(m): 2:24am On Feb 24, 2017
dynamo007:

The Sims 3 u downloaded is ppsspp or normal android if normal android just extract to diz directory android > obb folder and launch ur apk
Normal, and Ive extracted the file but wrong game.

That's just the normal sims, not the one am searching for
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 2:44am On Feb 24, 2017
Whatamidoinghere:

Normal, and Ive extracted the file but wrong game.

That's just the normal sims, not the one am searching for
Which normal sims where u download am and which one b university life haven't heard of it..
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by kodded(m): 5:25am On Feb 24, 2017
dynamo007:

Yo kodded talk na hw do you do ur marking?
normal marking like yours

just keep playing games in top player and in no time you will find yourself thrashing computer in top player smiley

...hint: your L should be close to where you can easy press it withouts ruining your marking
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by UyiIredia(m): 5:53am On Feb 24, 2017
Whatamidoinghere:

grin grin grin

I swear compared to iPhone football game for Android useless. I am yet to see a football app on Android as good as X2 football on iPhone.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jaiyejina(m): 7:20am On Feb 24, 2017
dynamo007:

Ur game no dey open oh... E go just stay for dt pes 2017 screen where u ll press d circle won't go further.... angry angry
tap the circle now.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 7:54am On Feb 24, 2017
kodded:
normal marking like yours

just keep playing games in top player and in no time you will find yourself thrashing computer in top player smiley

...hint: your L should be close to where you can easy press it withouts ruining your marking

U don turn pro already.... grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 7:55am On Feb 24, 2017
jaiyejina:
tap the circle now.
It force closes....
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by kodded(m): 8:05am On Feb 24, 2017
dynamo007:

U don turn pro already.... grin ...
turn pro law ?!

common Watford trash me 3-1
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by kodded(m): 8:05am On Feb 24, 2017
dynamo007:

U don turn pro already.... grin ...
turn pro law ?!

common Watford trash me 3-1
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 8:47am On Feb 24, 2017
Hope this ppspp game no be dirty? Anyways link to download, pes2017 PSP,

I just miss FIFA 14
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Whatamidoinghere(m): 9:55am On Feb 24, 2017
dynamo007:

Which normal sims where u download am and which one b university life haven't heard of it..
The Sims 3 University life is far different from the normal sims 3.
Search and you will see what am talking about...
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 10:06am On Feb 24, 2017
New Update ...

New Armors

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 10:13am On Feb 24, 2017
smiley

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Whatamidoinghere(m): 10:21am On Feb 24, 2017
Here is the The Sims 3 University life screen shots I got from the net.

Cc: Kodded, dynamo007

All I need is link to download this game, couldn't find where to download the App, I need you guys to please help me check where you do normally download most of your games

Thanks smiley

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 10:56am On Feb 24, 2017
nani667:
New Update ...

New Armors
I updated mine only for it to start force closing.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by sholaogunz: 1:28pm On Feb 24, 2017
kodded:

his name is VARDY cool

...JAMIE VARDY cool
Pls provide me a link where you downloaded the game plssss....
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Tickles001(m): 1:49pm On Feb 24, 2017
Whatamidoinghere:
Here is the The Sims 3 University life screen shots I got from the net.

Cc: Kodded, dynamo007

All I need is link to download this game, couldn't find where to download the App, I need you guys to please help me check where you do normally download most of your games

Thanks smiley

Look for it at www. android. mob. org
There have nearly all android games
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 2:10pm On Feb 24, 2017
olayinkajnr:
Eisenhorn... dope game
which phone are you using.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by kodded(m): 2:42pm On Feb 24, 2017

(1) (2) (3) ... (604) (605) (606) (607) (608) (609) (610) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.