Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,208 members, 7,780,373 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:15 PM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (635) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2762355 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (632) (633) (634) (635) (636) (637) (638) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 5:44pm On Apr 22, 2017
dumo1:

are you playing the online multiplayer or its the normal game mode and by the way is this game fully online?
i play both, but the pic is normal game mode, a nascar race

The game can be played offline. But its advisable to open with internet once in a while
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 5:45pm On Apr 22, 2017
Mckandre:
a beg which phone u dey use tear this game? My best mobile car racing game, sometimes I dey compare m with granturismo 6 grin
i use samsung galaxy s5
I swear i love this game, so professional and realistic

What camera do u use?

I use first person except during nascar races

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 5:47pm On Apr 22, 2017
krozay:
once the race starts you overtake from the side of the road when other racers are still lined up before you know it u are already in like fifth place
i know that, that's what i do and i carefully draft too. As u can see in image, all gold, but it doesnt work easily for all races e.g this

When i have time I'll focus and pass it
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 5:47pm On Apr 22, 2017
sholaogunz:

is the game fully online
nope
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 6:07pm On Apr 22, 2017
georgeben205:
both games gat good story line, good graphics and are both 1st person shooter games, but i like the fact that mc4 are human allies and axis and its multiplayer. so 4 me "MC4 TILL MAMA CALLS"
another mc4 player.

I got recently uninstalled mine tho i still have the file and apk
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 6:36pm On Apr 22, 2017
Mistake
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by callydon(m): 7:12pm On Apr 22, 2017
wait ooh...
Is dis d same Real Racing 3 that i played some years ago that you people are hyping like dis?

It wasn't that interesting to me then ooh.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Hakeem12(m): 7:25pm On Apr 22, 2017
the real racing is dope, I play in first person though
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by afezy110(m): 8:03pm On Apr 22, 2017
callydon:
wait ooh...
Is dis d same Real Racing 3 that i played some years ago that you people are hyping like dis?

i don't know o.. dead game
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by isaiah9(m): 8:46pm On Apr 22, 2017
TheLoneCitizen:

Damnit! Spoiler! Why brother? Just why!
oh noooo I thought you've finished it
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Abdstrakt(m): 9:05pm On Apr 22, 2017
Any Alto fan in here?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Ayodele951(m): 9:13pm On Apr 22, 2017
sholaogunz:

Which is better mc4 or nova

It NoVa 3. Anytime, Anyday.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 9:29pm On Apr 22, 2017
afezy110:
i don't know o.. dead game
its definitely the best racing game on mobile, nothing else comes close

I think u dont like realistic racing games, u probably prefer games like asphalt and nfs
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 9:30pm On Apr 22, 2017
callydon:
wait ooh...

the game has been updated several times, car damage is better, AI is better and its more fun playing without steering and break assists or puting them on low

Or its could be u dont like realistic racing games, u prefer one with more action like asphalt and nfs
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by sholaogunz: 10:05pm On Apr 22, 2017
dumo1:

please what game is this?
Bombshells.....try it
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by afezy110(m): 10:26pm On Apr 22, 2017
Baddestguyp:
its definitely the best racing game on mobile, nothing else comes close

I think u dont like realistic racing games, u probably prefer games like asphalt and nfs
yh boy.. too boring
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mckandre(m): 12:21am On Apr 23, 2017
Baddestguyp:
i use samsung galaxy s5
I swear i love this game, so professional and realistic

What camera do u use?

I use first person except during nascar races
i use 1st pson most of the times but when the race calls for accuracy and no going off track rules,i employ 3rd pson ASAP. smiley
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 12:25am On Apr 23, 2017
afezy110:
yh boy.. too boring
its just ur taste. Im pretty sure you'd say the same if u played Forza on xbox, meanwhile millions round the world love ig
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 12:26am On Apr 23, 2017
Mckandre:
i use 1st pson most of the times but when the race calls for accuracy and no going off track rules,i employ 3rd pson ASAP. smiley
i can easily stay on track with 1st person.

Have u tried playing those Nascar races that require drafting to win with 1st person?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mckandre(m): 12:27am On Apr 23, 2017
Baddestguyp:
the game has been updated several times, car damage is better, AI is better and its more fun playing without steering and break assists or puting them on low

Or its could be u dont like realistic racing games, u prefer one with more action like asphalt and nfs
i tire for the guy o, he probably plays the game with steering and brakes assist ON and without tilt steering. had it been u fit switch gears manually here, this game would ve been a killer. cool
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 12:34am On Apr 23, 2017
Mckandre:
i tire for the guy o, he probably plays the game with steering and brakes assist ON and without tilt steering. had it been u fit switch gears manually here, this game would ve been a killer. cool
i swear
And most likely played the first few easy races
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by sholaogunz: 2:21am On Apr 23, 2017
Pls do anyone know if bully anniversary can play on a 512 mb ram android device
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 10:16am On Apr 23, 2017
oludoyin99:

How did u change ur model? I downloaded it for infinix note 2 but it didn't work.....

Edit your device model and manufacturer to dat of samsung s7 in build.prop inside u system folder root needed.. or better still look for any built.prop editing app for easy use, note u need to atleast dowmload d game a bit mayb sum kilobytes from playstore den stop before u install d net downloaded version so u can bypass verification
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by sholaogunz: 10:54am On Apr 23, 2017
Guys I downloaded all the parts of bully anniversary from andropalace,but when I try extracting it keeps telling me error.......any suggestions to make it work
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Hakeem12(m): 11:41am On Apr 23, 2017
Baddestguyp:
i swear
And most likely played the first few easy races
the game feels quite realistic, especially first person, it makes you feel like you drive a real car. It's more fun with all the assists off, and. i barely use third person
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by afezy110(m): 12:12pm On Apr 23, 2017
sholaogunz:
Pls do anyone know if bully anniversary can play on a 512 mb ram android device
oga go and play temple run
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by afezy110(m): 12:13pm On Apr 23, 2017
Mckandre:
asphalt 8 over real racing any day
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Hakeem12(m): 12:23pm On Apr 23, 2017
afezy110:
asphalt 8 over real racing any day
well it's a matter of choice, as for me, I go with real racing any time until a better one is released, so professional, so realistic and great graphics
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by bwoy: 3:03pm On Apr 23, 2017
Good day fellas
I need your help

I want a save game data for fmm17

my details

My name--Alkaline bwoy
Team -Arsenal
League of selection- Italy ,Germany, England, spain
nationality--Sierra Leone
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by sholaogunz: 3:46pm On Apr 23, 2017
afezy110:
oga go and play temple run
*sigh*
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 5:04pm On Apr 23, 2017
Any Bullet Force player here

Best fps on android cool cool

Sniping just they sweet me

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by georgeben205(m): 8:11pm On Apr 23, 2017
Baddestguyp:
Any Bullet Force player here

Best fps on android cool cool

Sniping just they sweet me
guy eh call bullet force best fps game ever!!! i weep for u bcus u still have a long way to go. only the like of duex the fall murder bullet force, make i no call more abeg.

(1) (2) (3) ... (632) (633) (634) (635) (636) (637) (638) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.