Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (656) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2780357 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (653) (654) (655) (656) (657) (658) (659) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 1:45am On May 20, 2017
Got 2 nukes today in bullet force haha

Finally bought my Ak-47 too
Thats not the pic tho

Vector in second pic, cant wait to buy that gun

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 5:58am On May 20, 2017
Vasaratti16:
Download link2sd fix

Use Xinternal thats the easiest and best app for dis its an xposed module dou
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 7:59am On May 20, 2017
guydangerous:
I will look for pc then,I don't know if going to cyber cafe will be a good idea.

Only if they will allow you to use their laptop for such. You can just look for an anonymous person in your area that owns a laptop. I believe that's better.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 8:57am On May 20, 2017
Tigris007:
thanks bro. I really don't like the idea of partitioning the sd card since I would have to move it from the internal storage the w3 has only 4gb inteenal . Imagine me trying to put jade empire obb (3.6gb) aside other apps I have installed.

I think what I need is for the marshmallow not to see the sd card as "an enemy". ( grin. My phonecis rooted.

Use Xinternal and u will thank me leta... Its an xposed module, u dnt need to repartition, modify or edit anytin jst select d app u want to be seeing sd card obb or internal obb files... Its total harmless and easy to use even for newbie​s
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 11:52am On May 20, 2017
olayinkajnr:

Only if they will allow you to use their laptop for such. You can just look for an anonymous person in your area that owns a laptop. I believe that's better.
I will try thank you.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by tidedroid: 12:27pm On May 20, 2017
injustice 2 story mode looks nice but its clear IAP are the bread and butter of this game

2 Likes

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by kodded(m): 12:56pm On May 20, 2017
tidedroid:
injustice 2 story mode looks nice but its clear IAP are the bread and butter of this game
trying to mechanise Superman ...

... bullshit undecided undecided undecided
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by menace1: 2:01pm On May 20, 2017
Baddestguyp:
Got 2 nukes today in bullet force haha
Finally bought my Ak-47 too Thats not the pic tho
Vector in second pic, cant wait to buy that gun
what's d name pls bro
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by menace1: 2:15pm On May 20, 2017
guydangerous:
still on xcom where four of my experienced soldiers (heavy,sniper,squadie and assault clas) where killed by just two aliens.
sup bro.whats d many or the game pls
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by menace1: 2:20pm On May 20, 2017
sup y'll how do I download pes 2017 on my android
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 2:26pm On May 20, 2017
menace1:
what's d name pls bro
bullet force

Best fps on mobile
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by menace1: 2:41pm On May 20, 2017
Baddestguyp:
bullet force

Best fps on mobile
would check it out,u got an idea of a site where I can download pes 2017 nd fifa games.cant find it on play store
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by menace1: 3:04pm On May 20, 2017
sholaogunz:
I hate glu games buh this one is making sense small small
game name
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 3:54pm On May 20, 2017
menace1:
sup bro.whats d many or the game pls
xcom enemy within.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by realtem(m): 4:18pm On May 20, 2017
Tigris007:

Thanks. Does it solve the marshmallow problem for all file types apart from obb?
only obb

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by realtem(m): 4:21pm On May 20, 2017
Baddestguyp:
bullet force
Best fps on mobile
haha
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by tidedroid: 4:33pm On May 20, 2017
kodded:
trying to mechanise Superman ...

... bullshit undecided undecided undecided
I watched videos of the console version on youtube and d gear system is a big part of the game.u can basically make ur heroes and villains look however pleases u.its on d mobile version too but unlike d console version its going to take a long time or lots of cash b4 u can customize d characters especially when u consider that on d mobile version gear changes don't show until u get the full body set
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by krozay(m): 4:58pm On May 20, 2017
Been a while now and I decided to play a match in world class difficulty under 4 minutes
D game too easy abeg

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 7:48pm On May 20, 2017
Good news Modern combat Versus on android is out but its a soft launch so its region locked, but u can download it if u use a vpn like hola vpn and access playstore from the country its released

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 7:50pm On May 20, 2017
Lemme search for d region and download dis ishhh
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by menace1: 7:54pm On May 20, 2017
guydangerous:
xcom enemy within.
just check d game on play store,u have to pay to download it
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 8:43pm On May 20, 2017
As always... Philippines
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by VICTOR4LYF(m): 9:36pm On May 20, 2017
Konami will soon release the Official PES 2017 for Android worldwide when Naija boyz don dey play d game since

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by VICTOR4LYF(m): 9:53pm On May 20, 2017
The one dat will soon b released by Konami worldwide will also have classic controls for playing d game. Now dat's a good development. smiley

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 10:00pm On May 20, 2017
Georgioo:
Good news Modern combat Versus on android is out but its a soft launch so its region locked, but u can download it if u use a vpn like hola vpn and access playstore from the country its released
e no go pass Philippines,I no know wetin gameloft see for that country abi na them play game pass.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 10:06pm On May 20, 2017
menace1:
just check d game on play store,u have to pay to download it
you want to play the game,I hope you've watched the game play by 'hdplay' on YouTube (xcom enemy within walkthrough by hdplay).

Here are the download links

For data/obb of 2.76gb http://moddisc.com/dwc9d82fd0/01597--

For apk 22mb http://www42.zippyshare.com/v/rz8vZCon/file.html

The game is offline though,it ends at part 43.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 1:23am On May 21, 2017
Georgioo:
dead game, empty lobbies, no one plays

Dead before arrival

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 1:23am On May 21, 2017
realtem:
haha
any problem? Abi its cos i didn't mention critical ops
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by augster(m): 7:02am On May 21, 2017
VICTOR4LYF:
The one dat will soon b released by Konami worldwide will also have classic controls for playing d game. Now dat's a good development. smiley
they've already added classic controls in the previous version. The controls are fvcking hard to master
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Sektion: 8:15am On May 21, 2017
Baddestguyp:

Dead before arrival
Let's just wait for worldwide release
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Sektion: 9:16am On May 21, 2017
Baddestguyp:

Dead before arrival
and people are probably getting pissed by the soft launch in a specific region, it's pure rubbish
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 1:50pm On May 21, 2017
augster:
they've already added classic controls in the previous version. The controls are fvcking hard to master

My main problem is the game mode, no good tournament or league comp... U'l just be playin matches wit no direction... No sense of progress

(1) (2) (3) ... (653) (654) (655) (656) (657) (658) (659) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.