Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (667) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2780085 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (664) (665) (666) (667) (668) (669) (670) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by udemzyudex(m): 10:38am On Jun 24, 2017
olayinkajnr:

2 GB ram won't take 3 heavy games.
Is he going to play 3 heavy games at once?
To me, 2gb is enough, he should consider the processor more than the ram.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 1:50pm On Jun 24, 2017
udemzyudex:

Is he going to play 3 heavy games at once?

To me, 2gb is enough, he should consider the processor more than the ram.

They work hand in hand. I can't be using a 1gb ram phone and a 2.2ghz processor and expect my phone to run 3 heavy games together. You need the ram for a game or app to stay on without closing itself. Processor s just meant for speed. If I have 3 GB ram and 1.3ghz Quad-Core processor, my phone will still run 3 even 4 heavy games without anyone closing
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by udemzyudex(m): 1:53pm On Jun 24, 2017
olayinkajnr:

They work hand in hand. I can't be using a 1gb ram phone and a 2.2ghz processor and expect my phone to run 3 heavy games together. You need the ram for a game or app to stay on without closing itself. Processor s just meant for speed. If I have 3 GB ram and 1.3ghz Quad-Core processor, my phone will still run 3 even 4 heavy games without anyone closing
I did not mention 1gb ram in any of my post.. I said at least 2gb ram is OK.. Stop quoting me wrongly.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by johnmarcel(m): 3:04pm On Jun 24, 2017
olayinkajnr:

clap for ya self mr processor
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Sektion: 3:30pm On Jun 24, 2017
olayinkajnr:

erhmmmm are you forgetting gpu?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 4:53pm On Jun 24, 2017
rozayx5:
please what ram or phone specs do you suggest for a gaming phone

that can take at least 3 heavy games

my tab cannot install lots of apps

if u want lots of games, make sure the phone u buying will allow game obb and data files work on sd card.

Most samsung phones do not allow that, tho samsung devices are good for gaming
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 4:57pm On Jun 24, 2017
udemzyudex:

I did not mention 1gb ram in any of my post.. I said at least 2gb ram is OK.. Stop quoting me wrongly.

I'm not quoting you wrongly. I'm trying to make emphasises using a 1gb ram device as an example that even if you are using a 1gb ram device with a very high processor say 2.2ghz, it still won't run 3 heavy games without one going off.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 4:59pm On Jun 24, 2017
Sektion:
erhmmmm are you forgetting gpu?

I didn't forget the GPU. I just didn't mention it since the question is all about RAM and processors.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 4:59pm On Jun 24, 2017
johnmarcel:
clap for ya self mr processor

If you have another input, kindly add to it and stop making mockery of yourself.

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by udemzyudex(m): 8:04pm On Jun 24, 2017
olayinkajnr:

I'm not quoting you wrongly. I'm trying to make emphasises using a 1gb ram device as an example that even if you are using a 1gb ram device with a very high processor say 2.2ghz, it still won't run 3 heavy games without one going off.

You're making a wrong emphasis, cos we all know 1gb ram can't run 3 heavy games.

Have played gta San Andreas, Modern combat, fifa 14,nova 3,injustice, pes 2017,gta iv etc on a 2gb ram phone and it played smoothly without any flaw.

Getting a good processor to compliment the 2gb ram phone will make it flawless.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by debque(m): 11:29pm On Jun 24, 2017
proffnico:
yeah... And someone dey claim to beat Chelsea 8:0... I managed to beat PSG by 1 to nil despite dominating them from start to finish..Kevin Trapp na tank..
plsss does the FIFA 14 work with Android 6.0
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by enoch273: 5:21am On Jun 25, 2017
Gmajor:

is there any Etisalat cheat that Is working now?

None for now Sir.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by sauceEEP(m): 8:23am On Jun 25, 2017
proffnico:
There are new signings o ibra , pogba, makkhi, bailly all in Manchester United.. Perez, xhaka, holding in Arsenal.. It is kind of harder than the normal fifa 14 because you go sweat before you score only 1 goal unlike how i used to beat dem black and blue.. Usain bold sef dey there. De guy no Sabi dribble at all,, na to run like headless chicken e sabi.. Many popular classic players were included. Ronaldo De Lima, Zidane, Figo, Pele, Maradona, Igwe, Roberto Baggio, Bobby Charlton, Marco Van Basten, Johan Cruyff, That crazy goalie :Yashin etc... The only downside is the unlimited coin.....
I can't find bolt on any team and the unlimited coin. I downloaded from the ref link you provided.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by OLADO(m): 8:27am On Jun 25, 2017
udemzyudex:

You're making a wrong emphasis, cos we all know 1gb ram can't run 3 heavy games.

Have played gta San Andreas, Modern combat, fifa 14,nova 3,injustice, pes 2017,gta iv etc on a 2gb ram phone and it played smoothly without any flaw.

Getting a good processor to compliment the 2gb ram phone will make it flawless.

I disagree. My Samsung s3 then was 1gb ram. Had Real racing 3, Fifa 14 and GT racing...all played well.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by udemzyudex(m): 8:41am On Jun 25, 2017
OLADO:

I disagree. My Samsung s3 then was 1gb ram. Had Real racing 3, Fifa 14 and GT racing...all played well.

Good for you.. It seems you guys don't understand my post, just attacking without comprehending..

I'll stop here.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by proffnico(m): 11:18am On Jun 25, 2017
sauceEEP:

I can't find bolt on any team and the unlimited coin. I downloaded from the ref link you provided.
That's because you downloaded the refree mod version... Check my previous post,, i posted two types of data..
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by proffnico(m): 11:19am On Jun 25, 2017
debque:
plsss does the FIFA 14 work with Android 6.0
Sure yeah..
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 1:49pm On Jun 25, 2017
OLADO:

by leaving it for some time do you mean 30 to 40mins on each game,yes I tried running many apps and games at once that when I come back for each one I always continue from where I stopped but if I leave it for a very long time am forced to start from the beginning and this was tested on a 2gb ram device,bear in mind that some apps and games don't consume much ram as others...assuming you played NBA2k17 with 2gb ram device you will understand.

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by sauceEEP(m): 2:46pm On Jun 25, 2017
proffnico:
That's because you downloaded the refree mod version... Check my previous post,, i posted two types of data..
please what is the difference between the referee mod version and the one you're talking about?
I can't download the one on mega even though i downloaded the app so please do you have any other link i can download from?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Inehmesit: 7:27pm On Jun 25, 2017
Please and please, who ever has that link for FIFA 14 should post it here abeg, I've been searching for it since and I can't find it, the unlocked one with latest transfers please. #biko
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by realtem(m): 8:02pm On Jun 25, 2017
guydangerous:
by leaving it for some time do you mean 30 to 40mins on each game,yes I tried running many apps and games at once that when I come back for each one I always continue from where I stopped but if I leave it for a very long time am forced to start from the beginning and this was tested on a 2gb ram device,bear in mind that some apps and games don't consume much ram as others...assuming you played NBA2k17 with 2gb ram device you will understand.
I think doz guys are not understanding each other at all.
Olayinkajnr was talking about runnin 3 heavy games simultaenously without anyone closing/restarting(multitasking)
While udemzyudex was just talking about just running lots of heavy games(no multitasking).
hell yeah, i played lots of heavy games on my 1gb ram device with 1.2ghz dual core processor and the gpu ain't even top notch
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by proffnico(m): 8:08pm On Jun 25, 2017
sauceEEP:
please what is the difference between the referee mod version and the one you're talking about?
I can't download the one on mega even though i downloaded the app so please do you have any other link i can download from?
The one on Mega has Usain bolt.. You'll need advanced mega downloader to download the file..
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by sauceEEP(m): 8:34pm On Jun 25, 2017
proffnico:
The one on Mega has Usain bolt.. You'll need advanced mega downloader to download the file..
Is that the only difference between the ref mod and the one on mega?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by udemzyudex(m): 8:37pm On Jun 25, 2017
realtem:
I think doz guys are not understanding each other at all.
Olayinkajnr was talking about runnin 3 heavy games simultaenously without anyone closing/restarting(multitasking)
While udemzyudex was just talking about just running lots of heavy games(no multitasking).
hell yeah, i played lots of heavy games on my 1gb ram device with 1.2ghz dual core processor and the gpu ain't even top notch

Yeah since the poster wasn't talking about multitasking.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by proffnico(m): 9:54pm On Jun 25, 2017
sauceEEP:

Is that the only difference between the ref mod and the one on mega?
No... Download both. You'll see the difference
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jun 25, 2017
Page 666... Creepy

Playing Riptide: Renegade... Vector unit rockz jor

Someone should please recommend new awesome OFFLINE games. Genre doesn't matter
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by KINGOFJAPAN: 11:58pm On Jun 25, 2017
proffnico:
Can you share the link to the one with updated team's and players mod?
The link you posted earlier isn't working.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by OLADO(m): 1:05am On Jun 26, 2017
udemzyudex:

Good for you.. It seems you guys don't understand my post, just attacking without comprehending..

I'll stop here.

Bro apologies if it appeared that way. I am just saying some games will run well with 1gb ram. Multiple tasking 3 different games on that 1gb ram is now over stretching it. Evn on the 1gb ram, if you are not using a fast and good charger, phone discharges while plugged apart from the temperature it generates.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by enoch273: 2:26am On Jun 26, 2017
How to fix screen overlay issue permanently on all smartphones, see link below

http://www.enochtekng.com/2017/06/how-to-fix-screen-overlay-issues-on-all.html
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by sauceEEP(m): 8:28am On Jun 26, 2017
proffnico:
I've downloaded both and the only difference i noticed is the presence of referee on ref mod while the other mod lacks referee though he shows up occasionally. Still can't find bolt on the other mod. You mind telling me the team he's representing?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by tidedroid: 10:49am On Jun 26, 2017
for those excited for shadowgun legends should probably subscribe 2 their YouTube page for some awesome vids https://m.youtube.com/user/MadFingerGames plus the devs made it clear that 90% of gears will be unlockable through gameplay and d free to play aspects will mostly be limited to cosmetics
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by tidedroid: 10:53am On Jun 26, 2017
getting drunk, and communication will be done without keyboards 4 simplicity.plus there"ll be a single player campaign and coop

(1) (2) (3) ... (664) (665) (666) (667) (668) (669) (670) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.