Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,767 members, 7,802,347 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:53 PM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (683) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2776857 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (680) (681) (682) (683) (684) (685) (686) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ladykilllar: 11:56am On Jul 19, 2017
Can't i just get a decent soccer game that's updated? I am tired of modded first touch soccer
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 1:48pm On Jul 19, 2017
ladykilllar:
Can't i just get a decent soccer game that's updated? I am tired of modded first touch soccer

Go bck to fifa 14 wit latest transfer, best bet
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by georgeben205(m): 3:33pm On Jul 19, 2017
Baddestguyp:
Bullet force Noobtube only event!!!!

So this was what lucas was doing online in bf last night...

Saw him in a match but he booted me out
lucas is an idiot big time, btw what's his ign?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 5:23pm On Jul 19, 2017
georgeben205:
lucas is an idiot big time, btw what's his ign?
nxtboyIII
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by georgeben205(m): 9:52pm On Jul 19, 2017
Baddestguyp:
nxtboyIII
rank 100?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 3:24am On Jul 20, 2017
georgeben205:
rank 100?
dunno
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 10:54am On Jul 20, 2017
Shadow fight 3 soft launch is out on andropalace,check out Albion online as well.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by georgeben205(m): 11:24am On Jul 20, 2017
Guys abeg anybody get working link to download mc4 patch file i can't get mc4 to work on my hot 4 pro, mehn it's frustrating ooo. i don download all available versions for google currently having v1.20f still nothing. keep getting unfortunately mc4 has stopped.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 6:32pm On Jul 20, 2017
guydangerous:
Shadow fight 3 soft launch is out on andropalace,check out Albion online as well.
albion online is finally out?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 11:32pm On Jul 20, 2017
Baddestguyp:
oh yes with apk file size of 1gb+
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by georgeben205(m): 11:52pm On Jul 20, 2017
guydangerous:
oh yes with apk file size of 1gb+
are you kidding me grin apk size 1gb+ then how many gb come be the data and obb size na maybe 25gb. grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Cynsee: 12:33pm On Jul 21, 2017
Sir Georgeoooo. Can you help me with the latest fifa transfer. I mean how can i get the apk. I just downloaded version 1.3.6. And still unable to unlock it. Please help
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Cynsee: 12:34pm On Jul 21, 2017
Have also tried lucky patcher. But not working.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by garex: 2:52pm On Jul 21, 2017
can anyone pls suggest any good offline game of less than 500mb for me? my poor Network no dy make me enjoy bullet force
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by MobileGees: 6:54pm On Jul 21, 2017
Baddestguyp:
Guy shay game no dey tire you, your mates dey hustle for money you are here playing games, since 2013 for that matter. Guy I will advice you to go and get a life and stop wasting your time like this.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 7:58pm On Jul 21, 2017
MobileGees:
Guy shay game no dey tire you, your mates dey hustle for money you are here playing games, since 2013 for that matter. Guy I will advice you to go and get a life and stop wasting your time like this.
u are a big Eeediot!!!! Did i tell you I've been playing games everyday?
So guys that have played games from their youth, does it mean it affects their lives...

You are very stvpid!!! Unfortunate eediot!!!

Your mates are making money you are busy stalking me!!!

I can see i am the very reason for your existence since you have nothing better to do than to monitor my life

Abeg swerve!!! angry
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by MobileGees: 10:30pm On Jul 21, 2017
Baddestguyp:
So guys that have played games from their youth, does it mean it affects their lives...

I can see i am the very reason for your existence since you have nothing better to do than to monitor my life

Abeg swerve!!! angry
O boy you done dey vex in?? I just said I should give you advice as a man to man you should think of what I said though most the guys you were here together like jworos, corlin2 and even the owner of the thread Psalmwise have gone to look for better things to do I think you should too.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Sektion: 10:46pm On Jul 21, 2017
Baddestguyp:

Abeg swerve!!! angry
grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Sektion: 10:48pm On Jul 21, 2017
MobileGees:
O boy you done dey vex in?? I just said I should give you advice as a man to man you should think of what I said though most the guys you were here together have gone to look for better things to do I think you should too.
So, practically he should deprive Himself of his source of entertainment? I don't understand your advice fron any angle. You are making zero sense undecided

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by steric58(m): 11:06pm On Jul 21, 2017
Abeg can FIFA 14 work on my phone am using a non rooted snapdragon 625 phone? I no get any soccer game for phone and FIFA 14 has always been my dream game but I no dey see am crack.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 11:37pm On Jul 21, 2017
MobileGees:
O boy you done dey vex in?? I just said I should give you advice as a man to man you should think of what I said though most the guys you were here together like jworos, corlin2 and even the owner of the thread Psalmwise have gone to look for better things to do I think you should too.
is it cos i post here regularly??

FYI, before last two days, i hadn't played bf or any other game for over 2 weeks
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by rawdpiper(m): 8:20am On Jul 22, 2017
Gamers in the house, what's the best soccer game that i can download to my android phone.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mathkid007: 9:03am On Jul 22, 2017
Hi guys, pls I need Backstab HD working link
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 10:12am On Jul 22, 2017
Mathkid007:
Hi guys, pls I need Backstab HD working link
forget that game,we've tried so many links here to try to download the game but none seems successful.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 10:41am On Jul 22, 2017
guydangerous:
forget that game,we've tried so many links here to try to download the game but none seems successful.
I ONCE DOWNLOADED MINE from androidgamezonebd and it worked perfectly well...
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 12:07pm On Jul 22, 2017
dynamo007:
I ONCE DOWNLOADED MINE from androidgamezonebd and it worked perfectly well...
do you know the android version you were when you installed it.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Maro4u(m): 12:19pm On Jul 22, 2017
MobileGees:
I can bet u r from the 50s or 60s, Mr perfect life people like u invest your time on women check yourself b4 advising someone else which better thing u don do for this life self as far as your ugly face no dey TV or celeb magz, your dirty voice not on the radio, your nonsense name not on or newspaper pls keep your dumb advice to yourself. thank you
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by tidedroid: 4:38pm On Jul 22, 2017
MobileGees:
how do you know those guys didn't get a ps4 or a PC sef and lost interest in mobile gaming.plus u might as well add movies,sports(if not done professionally) and any other recreational activity to your list of things people should drop to"look for better things"
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ladykilllar: 5:28pm On Jul 22, 2017
Georgioo:

Go bck to fifa 14 wit latest transfer, best bet

Haaa bored of fifa 14 jare
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 22, 2017
Brock be F5ing everybody

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by MobileGees: 6:23pm On Jul 22, 2017
Sektion:
So, practically he should deprive Himself of his source of entertainment? I don't understand your advice fron any angle. You are making zero sense undecided
Maro4u:

I can bet u r from the 50s or 60s, Mr perfect life people like u invest your time on women check yourself b4 advising someone else which better thing u don do for this life self as far as your ugly face no dey TV or celeb magz, your dirty voice not on the radio, your nonsense name not on or newspaper pls keep your dumb advice to yourself. thank you
tidedroid:
how do you know those guys didn't get a ps4 or a PC sef and lost interest in mobile gaming.plus u might as well add movies,sports(if not done professionally) and any other recreational activity to your list of things people should drop to"look for better things"
I knew you were all going to support him birds of thesame feathers flock together Your cases is no different from a guy I told to stop smoking, his smoking friends came at they tried to justify smoking by saying where in the Bible is it written that smoking is a sin

(1) (2) (3) ... (680) (681) (682) (683) (684) (685) (686) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.