Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,123 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (691) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2780693 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (688) (689) (690) (691) (692) (693) (694) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 11:35pm On Aug 11, 2017
Chinedujustin:

was at elite stage getting into legend. but my phone got stolen So I started again, now at amateur.
Oh! Sorry about your stolen phone bro!!
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by krozay(m): 4:31am On Aug 12, 2017
Chinedujustin:

was at elite stage getting into legend. but my phone got stolen So I started again, now at amateur.
I was at the last stage which is legend @92% overall completion (almost thru with the whole game)before my fone spoilt ,so which phone are u using to play rr3 now?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 5:47am On Aug 12, 2017
Who has upgraded to 7.0
Pros and cons pls
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ladykilllar: 8:06am On Aug 12, 2017
Chinedujustin:
Real racing 3 at its peak

Pls are you in lagos? Can you give me this game please?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheManofTomorrow(m): 11:02am On Aug 12, 2017
Emperor119:
pls can someone recommend a very good offline game
Download SHADOW FIGHT 2 and u will come bk and tank me. That game is out of this world. I have played and replayed it.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Chinedujustin(m): 3:59pm On Aug 12, 2017
krozay:
I was at the last stage which is legend @92% overall completion (almost thru with the whole game)before my fone spoilt ,so which phone are u using to play rr3 now?
Oukitel u20 pro, it plays the game well at highest graphics setting, as you can see from the picture. so I'm really enjoying it. what about you

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 6:38pm On Aug 12, 2017
I think i will try to play world war heroes when its out, i like dat it was developed by dsame developer dat made modern strike
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 6:40pm On Aug 12, 2017
Pleeease guys i need d link to fifa 14 with the updated transfer... Been playin d normal version and am so enjoying it i need d latest transfer to make it more interesting...link please!!!
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 8:33pm On Aug 12, 2017
Georgioo:
I think i will try to play world war heroes when its out, i like dat it was developed by dsame developer dat made modern strike
yh, same company
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ladykilllar: 10:10pm On Aug 12, 2017
Chinedujustin:

Oukitel u20 pro, it plays the game well at highest graphics setting, as you can see from the picture. so I'm really enjoying it. what about you

I asked if you are in lagos and you could give me real racing 3
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Chinedujustin(m): 10:34pm On Aug 12, 2017
krozay:

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Chinedujustin(m): 10:36pm On Aug 12, 2017
ladykilllar:

I asked if you are in lagos and you could give me real racing 3
oh sorry no
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by OjayDavido(m): 11:05pm On Aug 12, 2017
Pls my pipul. Whr can i download pes 2012 apk and data files.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mustiboy(m): 12:24am On Aug 13, 2017
Somebody should pls recommend a good sword fighting game that requires just 1gb of ram
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 3:39am On Aug 13, 2017
One Man Army ☺

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 3:41am On Aug 13, 2017
Level Up ⬆️

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by snezBaba: 9:29am On Aug 13, 2017

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by georgeben205(m): 10:47am On Aug 13, 2017
Georgioo:
greedy developers, already uninstalled world war heroes. it's p2w and the default novice guy is crap.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 3:00pm On Aug 13, 2017
georgeben205:
greedy developers, already uninstalled world war heroes. it's p2w and the default novice guy is crap.
is it worse than mc5?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by georgeben205(m): 4:33pm On Aug 13, 2017
Baddestguyp:
is it worse than mc5?
i swear, atleast u can get kills with the default gun in mc5, but world war heroes oyo. i offload 2 clips of bullets on a soldier and he still killed me bcus he is an elite soldier.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 4:56pm On Aug 13, 2017
georgeben205:
i swear, atleast u can get kills with the default gun in mc5, but world war heroes oyo. i offload 2 clips of bullets on a soldier and he still killed me bcus he is an elite soldier.
lol, sure say no be network?

So unlike bf, no standard amount of shots to kill any soldier
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mustiboy(m): 6:45pm On Aug 13, 2017
TheManofTomorrow:
Download SHADOW FIGHT 2 and u will come bk and tank me. That game is out of this world. I have played and replayed it.
Oga, that game is nonsense. Very boring!
If u need a good fighting game, try soul calibur. It's just about 250mb
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Charmingsoul: 7:09pm On Aug 13, 2017
Pls I need a good tweak to download games uc mini is not suitable
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ladykilllar: 7:09pm On Aug 13, 2017
Chinedujustin:

oh sorry no

Ouch, thanks
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mrviktor(m): 9:28pm On Aug 13, 2017
cry cry cry cry cry cry please na . U guys should assist me. . How does the camon cx handle hd games. Like modern combat nd fifa nd nba am planning on getting this phone.. please.. smiley smiley smiley someone with this phone should speak out. Help ma cause.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by snezBaba: 9:46pm On Aug 13, 2017
Team Battle cheesy

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by snezBaba: 9:48pm On Aug 13, 2017
Mrviktor:
cry cry cry cry cry cry please na . U guys should assist me. . How does the camon cx handle hd games. Like modern combat nd fifa nd nba am planning on getting this phone.. please.. smiley smiley smiley someone with this phone should speak out. Help ma cause.
Someone has complained about the CX air lags here few pages back and almost the same price with HOT S which i use for my smooth gaming. MC5, Injustice 2, Asphalt 8 and Xtreme......

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheManofTomorrow(m): 3:11am On Aug 14, 2017
Mustiboy:
Oga, that game is nonsense. Very boring!
If u need a good fighting game, try soul calibur. It's just about 250mb
Maybe u just started playing it. play it for a while and you will find it interesting.

BTW, I will try that game.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by georgeben205(m): 4:13am On Aug 14, 2017
Baddestguyp:
lol, sure say no be network?

So unlike bf, no standard amount of shots to kill any soldier
nah network atall, i streamed that game with a stable 4g LTE network. ping was below 100 if iyam not forgetting. the game is just poo but dope battlefield 1 settings
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mustiboy(m): 6:51am On Aug 14, 2017
TheManofTomorrow:
Maybe u just started playing it. play it for a while and you will find it interesting.

BTW, I will try that game.
I've tried to force myself to like it but it just didn't work.
I'll be downloading the part 3 very soon, I would have if not that it's in beta mode for now. That one seems to have better graphics and the gameolay is seen so far is quite good
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ladykilllar: 11:15am On Aug 14, 2017
Any good combat game like mortal combat on Android that's very ok?

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 4:28pm On Aug 14, 2017
Got another nuke today

Vector at prison, its a pity i wasn't recording

Suppose get like 10 nukes but dem go kill my player when i reach like 20-24 killstreak

(1) (2) (3) ... (688) (689) (690) (691) (692) (693) (694) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.