Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,893 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:52 PM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (693) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2780532 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (690) (691) (692) (693) (694) (695) (696) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 3:48am On Aug 18, 2017
Bullet force banned from playstore...its finally back on playstore tho
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ladykilllar: 8:34am On Aug 18, 2017
Tommey1:

I think it's just after this mission. where u get to fight a boss that's hiding in a corner shooting at you.. while his minions are attacking... It just looked really crazy nd that's when I stopped playing.... I'm into online gaming (multiplayer), tho I'm currently playing nova 3(offline).

I so hate online games, is nova 3 really cool? If you are in lag i don't mind getting some games, thanks
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by tidedroid: 9:27am On Aug 18, 2017
ladykilllar:
My new addiction, Space marshals 2

Come to think of it i stumbled on this game accidentally on YouTube
great,fun game.one of the best android games I've played
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Tommey1: 10:36am On Aug 18, 2017
ladykilllar:

I so hate online games, is nova 3 really cool? If you are in lag i don't mind getting some games, thanks

yahh... Nova 3 is seriously awesome(lots of diff weapons and intense missions) but I'm not in lag tho.... lol. y hate on online games. they're nice... u should try Nova legacy or bullet force sometime. or is it the mb that's scaring u away?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by muthukrishnanpk: 10:45am On Aug 18, 2017
There are a lot of best Android games available in the Google Play Store. But it is difficult to choose the right one.So I have compiled the list of best android games apps which will give you the real gaming experience.
Pokemon GO
Pokemon Go is the real adventure game and one of the best android games in 2017. It is the hottest and hyped game of the year.Venusaur, Charizard, Blastoise, Pikachu, and many other Pokémon have been discovered. 

You can also look for Water-type Pokémon in lakes and oceans. You will get a chance to Visit PokéStops and found interesting places like museums, art installations, historical markers, and monuments, to purchase Poké Balls and helpful items.

The newest update of this version has been downloaded 650 million times. This app is named as “Best Mobile Game” by Game Developers Choice Awards and “Best App of the Year” awarded by TechCrunch.

[b][/b]FEATURES

The gym features are updated with the new motivation system.
New Gym Badge feature.
In-app and push notification system for Gyms.
Raid Battles, a new cooperative gameplay experience.
Four new items available only by completing Raid Battles.
Raids tab to the Nearby screen.
Search functionality to Pokémon collection screen.
Visual indicator to unvisited PokéStops.
Read more: [url http://recenttrends.org/best-educational-apps-for-android/] Best Health and Fitness apps for Android[/url]

Island Delta

Island Delta is an exciting and action filled adventure game developed by Mantisbite out of Finland. Explore the mysterious retro-futuristic island lair of Doctor Gunderson as our heroes, Zoe and Baxter. You can setup a powerful anti-gravity weapon to defeat dangerous enemies, solve puzzles and overcome hazardous traps. The cartoony graphics and outstanding level design will attract you and gives the best gaming experience.

FEATURES

Complete fun and challenging puzzles
Hack security systems and sabotage the facilities
Exciting storyline with twists and humour
Three unique chapters with over 30 levels
Discover hidden areas and find collectables to unlock bonus levels
Original soundtrack
Beautiful environments
Premium with no ads or in-app purchases

Fire Emblem Heroes

Fire Emblem: Heroes represents Nintendo's first foray into developing games for Android and is the eighth title in the popular strategy-RPG franchise to be released on North American shores.

Fight battles are customised for touch screens and on-the-go gameplay. Summon characters from across the Fire Emblem universe. You can develop your Heroes' skills, and take them to new heights.

FEATURES

An epic quest
Intense battles
Original characters meet legendary Heroes
Many modes let you play again and again 
Story Maps
Training Tower
Arena Duels
Hero Battles
The long-running hit Fire Emblem series comprises strategy/role-playing games with deep tactical elements and depth that increases with every move you make. As you progress through the story, you will meet and bid farewell to many allies. 

Read more: [url]Top 5 Health and Fitness Apps for Android[/url]

Star Wars: Force Arena
[appbox googleplay com.netmarble.starwars]

In Star Wars: Force Arena you will lead a powerful team of iconic Star Wars characters. A Star Wars Story is like a real-time story filled with adrenaline-fueled battles against other players from around the globe.

Players must form a powerful squad from a roster of over 80 upgradable characters and units to emerge victorious in the quest for galactic dominance.

Players can strategize solo, or invite friends to fight in Guild mode, to defend their chosen faction. A victory over opponents in the arena will grant top leaderboard placement for rewards, special characters, and bonus items.

FEATURES

BATTLE or join forces with other players and friends from around the globe in real-time 1v1 or 2v2 PvP arena battles.
LEAD a team of iconic Star Wars characters including Han Solo, Darth Vader, and even new Rogue One: A Star Wars Story characters such as Jyn Erso or Grand Moff Tarkin!
COLLECT character cards and upgrade your favourites to create the ideal Rebel or Imperial squad while leveraging powerful character duos that boost your effectiveness in battle.
COMPETE to earn rewards, special characters and bonus items by participating in events as you climb to the top of the leaderboards on your journey for galactic dominance.

Neon Chrome
[appbox googleplay com.the10tons.neonchrome]

Neon Chrome is a top game in 2017. It's a top-down twin-stick shooter with super-stylized visuals. 

You can choose your character, enter the elevator and try to bring down the Overseer again and again. Neon Chrome is an endless symphony of the fight, die, improve and repeat - many players have over 100 hours logged!

FEATURES

Procedurally generated levels - true endless replayability
Completely destructible environment
Persistent RPG-like character development using loot from your runs
Enemies ranging from security guards to massive boss hover tanks
Park system in the form of cybernetic enhancements
Discover & unlock enhancements, abilities and weapons
Read more; Top 10 best news apps for Android

Asphalt 8: Airborne
[appbox googleplay com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftA8HM]

Asphalt 8: Airborne is easily one of the top racing android games on mobile right now. Players can work their way through career mode, can unlock new rides, can upgrade the ones they have, or can take the competition online in multiplayer. It has 140+ official speed machines including Ferrari, Lamborghini, McLaren, Bugatti, Mercedes, Audi, Ford, Chevrolet.

FEATURES

140+ official speed machines
Stunning graphics
Arcade gameplay at its finest
The ultimate multiplayer racing experience
Massive content depth: 400+ career events
Customise & upgrade your rides

Modern Combat 5: eSports FPS
[appbox googleplay com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftM5HM]

Modern Combat 5 offers the greatest shooting action in your Android mobile. You're comfortable with the myriad of classes, weapons, and attachments, dive into a variety of multiplayer modes. 

FEATURES

8 classes with unique skills
High-powered online multiplayer 
Unified game progression
Intense solo play campaign 
Highly customizable controls

Vainglory
[appbox googleplay com.superevilmegacorp.game]

It is a free-to-play, real-time PvP multiplayer online battle arena (MOBA) game Dive into a variety of game modes; from quick Brawl matches to deep competitive Ranked games. Vainglory lets you choose from 30+ heroes for battle in real-time to destroy the enemy Vain crystal. In this MOBA, you’re rewarded for strategy and teamwork not for spending the most money.

FEATURES

Casual, Ranked and Quickplay Modes
30+ Playable Heroes & Unlockable skins
Touch Controls & E.V.I.L Engine Designed for Mobile
Guilds and Teams
Chests and Rewards
Worldwide Competitive Esports
Vibrant Community

Clash of Clans
[appbox googleplay com.supercell.clashofclans]

It is one of the best Android games.You can join millions of players worldwide as you build your village, raise a clan, and compete in epic Clan Wars.

Barbarians, fire wielding Wizards, and other unique troops are waiting for you!

New Features:

Journey to the Builder Base and discover new buildings and characters in a new mysterious world.
Battle with all new troops, including Raged Barbarian, Sneaky Archer, Boxer Giant, Bomber, Cannon Cart, and the new Hero Battle Machine.
Go head to head with other players in the new Versus Battle mode.
Classic Features:

Join a Clan of fellow players or start your own and invite friends.
Fight in Clan Wars as a team against other players across the globe.
Defend your village with a multitude of cannons, bombs, traps, mortars, and walls.
Fight against the Goblin King in a campaign through the realm.
Plan unique battle strategies with countless combinations of spells, troops, and Heroes!
Friendly Challenges, Friendly Wars, and special events.
Train unique troops with multiple levels of upgrades.

Temple Run 2
[appbox googleplay com.imangi.templerun2]

With over a million downloads, Temple Run redefined mobile gaming. It is one of the best Android games. Now get more of the exhilarating running, jumping, turning and sliding you love in Temple Run 2!

FEATURES

Beautiful new graphics
Gorgeous new organic environments
New obstacles
More powerups
More achievements
Special powers for each character
 Bigger monkey!!!
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by rawdpiper(m): 5:23pm On Aug 18, 2017
nani667:
VIP Level Up smiley

Is it a Nigerian debit card you used to perform the transaction? Planning to buy credits.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 11:26pm On Aug 18, 2017
rawdpiper:

Is it a Nigerian debit card you used to perform the transaction? Planning to buy credits.
sorry for quoting you out of line...do you still use tecno boom j8.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by OLADO(m): 1:33am On Aug 19, 2017
Mrviktor:
cry cry cry cry cry cry please na . U guys should assist me. . How does the camon cx handle hd games. Like modern combat nd fifa nd nba am planning on getting this phone.. please.. smiley smiley smiley someone with this phone should speak out. Help ma cause.

Go to the Xiaomi trend. Give atlst the redmi note 4x. You won't regret it.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 2:43am On Aug 19, 2017
rawdpiper:

nah...I used Gift Cards

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by rawdpiper(m): 8:00am On Aug 19, 2017
guydangerous:
sorry for quoting you out of line...do you still use tecno boom j8.

No, I use SOLO ASPIRE 4 now. But if you looking to buy the j8, it's a good phone.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by rawdpiper(m): 8:06am On Aug 19, 2017
nani667:

nah...I used Gift Cards

How do I go about the getting of the gift cards?
Do you mind if I ask how you changed the theme of your play store and what make and model of phone are you using?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Robinokhalifa(m): 10:06am On Aug 19, 2017
Omo I need games ooo...my s5 just dry ....nah adreno 330
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by victoor(m): 12:12pm On Aug 19, 2017
pls oh, someone should plz upload nova 3 freedom apk working one for me,
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 1:20pm On Aug 19, 2017
Robinokhalifa:
Omo I need games ooo...my s5 just dry ....nah adreno 330
u only need bullet force, c ops and forward assault...assuming u like fps games
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 2:09pm On Aug 19, 2017
Tekken mobile, new game
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 2:46pm On Aug 19, 2017
guydangerous:
where did you buy the phone and how does it handle hd games.

Bought it last year from a store in jos (their last stock) it handles game falwlessly, no lag and good ram management, i dnt flinch wen i wana fownload any game for i knw it wil work wel
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 2:53pm On Aug 19, 2017
Speaking of which.. I jst downloaded GEAR.CLUB from playstore, mehn d file big oh, it jst hope its worth it

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 2:55pm On Aug 19, 2017

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mrviktor(m): 3:04pm On Aug 19, 2017
stixz:

I downloaded two different apks from apkmania it didn't even install on my ihot note lollipop.
Bro how did you fix this. Have the same issue with. Nova 3 and mc4...eppppp ohhhh
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mrviktor(m): 3:13pm On Aug 19, 2017
Mc5 downloading but mc4 not installing. Showing conflicting with another app

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ladykilllar: 3:45pm On Aug 19, 2017
tidedroid:
great,fun game.one of the best android games I've played

As in so underrated and it has a cool and simple plot.. Do you also know games similar to it? I don't mind, thanks
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ladykilllar: 3:46pm On Aug 19, 2017
Tommey1:

yahh... Nova 3 is seriously awesome(lots of diff weapons and intense missions) but I'm not in lag tho.... lol. y hate on online games. they're nice... u should try Nova legacy or bullet force sometime. or is it the mb that's scaring u away?

Maybe the mb, i just don't fancy using my data to play games, plus games and data zaps battery alot, i might try it out sometimes sha
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ladykilllar: 3:48pm On Aug 19, 2017
[quote author=Georgioo post=59628256]Speaking of which.. I jst downloaded GEAR.CLUB from playstore, mehn d file big oh, it jst hope its worth it[/quote

Give us feedback after playing o
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by tidedroid: 5:24pm On Aug 19, 2017
ladykilllar:

As in so underrated and it has a cool and simple plot.. Do you also know games similar to it? I don't mind, thanks
err,maybe implosion
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by tidedroid: 5:27pm On Aug 19, 2017
Georgioo:
Speaking of which.. I jst downloaded GEAR.CLUB from playstore, mehn d file big oh, it jst hope its worth it
does yours have the low resolution problem
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mrviktor(m): 6:52pm On Aug 19, 2017
Georgioo:
Bro ur gangstar new Orleans did it lag on your gionee splus.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mrviktor(m): 6:56pm On Aug 19, 2017
cool just thinking. I haven't used any infinix phone yet. But when it comes to gaming devices on this thread infinix users and infinix devices are kinda d strongest and android gamers favour infinix Dan tecno and itel and gionee..
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Oscarpraise(m): 7:49pm On Aug 19, 2017
Please which nice games can I download on my itel P51?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 7:55pm On Aug 19, 2017
Mrviktor:
Mc5 downloading but mc4 not installing. Showing conflicting with another app
those are dead games...stop wasting ur mb
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 7:57pm On Aug 19, 2017
Georgioo:
always tot of downloading this game...but i have rr3

We're waiting for your feedback on the game
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 8:51pm On Aug 19, 2017
rawdpiper:

No, I use SOLO ASPIRE 4 now. But if you looking to buy the j8, it's a good phone.
your solo aspire 4 carry 1gb ram...e no dy hang?? and how do the quad core handle multi-tasking.

(1) (2) (3) ... (690) (691) (692) (693) (694) (695) (696) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.