Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (710) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2780141 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (707) (708) (709) (710) (711) (712) (713) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Robinokhalifa(m): 2:21am On Sep 16, 2017
Already installing.....

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 6:12am On Sep 16, 2017
tidedroid:
those who play this game should pls give us feedback on whether its crap or its actually ok

Total crap
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mrviktor(m): 8:13am On Sep 16, 2017
The game looks good.. But having annoying gram drops on my cx
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by snezBaba: 8:47am On Sep 16, 2017
olayinkajnr:

My best Infinix Device till date. The design is top notch. The graphics no be here too.

The 5.2inch size is a perfect fit for me.

I bought it 56k brand new and sold it 55k after a month of use with no single accessory.
Infinix really delivered with it. The fingerprint sensor is also very fast
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by kendrick9(m): 9:45am On Sep 16, 2017
pls I need recommended games for m5mini.....don't want to waste data...thank u guys
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 10:01am On Sep 16, 2017
Georgioo:

Total crap
as expected from

Btw...heard forward assault is having an international tournament
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by tidedroid: 11:21am On Sep 16, 2017
Georgioo:

Total crap
thanks,saving my mb
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by augster(m): 3:50pm On Sep 16, 2017
It's been a long time cool

How everybody?
I decided to try telltale games, and I started with tales from the borderlands. Enjoying it so far cheesy grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Robinokhalifa(m): 11:45pm On Sep 16, 2017
brothers abeg pray for me....this risk am taking is bad ooo...hope it works sha

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 2:38am On Sep 17, 2017
Robinokhalifa:
lol grin

Serious rough play...downloading in parts would've been better...highest 1 or 2 parts get corrupt...u just have to figure out the parts

Happened to me with jade empire...deleted the corrupt part and redownloaded it only
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Ayodele951(m): 7:53am On Sep 17, 2017
augster:

How everybody?
I decided to try telltale games, and I started with tales from the borderlands. Enjoying it so far cheesy grin

The game is dope mehn. One of my best telltale games.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by tidedroid: 10:06am On Sep 17, 2017
augster:

How everybody?
what site did u download it from,did u download all episodes,what version of android are u using?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Robinokhalifa(m): 11:29am On Sep 17, 2017
tidedroid:
those who play this game should pls give us feedback on whether its crap or its actually ok
the only bad thing about gangstar new orleans is the online stuff...but the game is ok for online lovers
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by snezBaba: 11:36am On Sep 17, 2017
augster:

How everybody?
Where did you download it from and did you download all the episodes at once
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Robinokhalifa(m): 12:17pm On Sep 17, 2017
Baddestguyp:
lol grin

Serious rough play...downloading in parts would've been better...highest 1 or 2 parts get corrupt...u just have to figure out the parts

Happened to me with jade empire...deleted the corrupt part and redownloaded it only
bro i fear small ooo....but its working now ...great game great graphics superb gameplay

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mrviktor(m): 12:26pm On Sep 17, 2017
Bro how's the gameplay on your phone. And what device do u use.. @nba 2k17 .. I've seen a gameplay of this game on infinix note 3 and it was very choppy on ultra graphics.. Please how's ur gameplay.. And gangster New Orleans was lagging on my camon cx. How's it on yours. And please the website u downloaded from. And also d total size of the game.. It looks bigggg
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Robinokhalifa(m): 1:37pm On Sep 17, 2017
Mrviktor:
Bro how's the gameplay on your phone. And what device do u use.. @nba 2k17 .. I've seen a gameplay of this game on infinix note 3 and it was very choppy on ultra graphics.. Please how's ur gameplay.. And gangster New Orleans was lagging on my camon cx. How's it on yours. And please the website u downloaded from. And also d total size of the game.. It looks bigggg
the gameplay is very fast on medium settings and normal on high settings...i use a samsung s5 adreno 330....and gangstar new orleans dosnt lag on my device maybe because am using a 4glte sim tho .....downloaded gangstar frm play store about 800mb the new update and nba frm rexdl.com about 2.49gb...but am inlove with this nba......some screenshot of gangstar

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by augster(m): 1:44pm On Sep 17, 2017
tidedroid:
what site did u download it from,did u download all episodes,what version of android are u using?
http://free4phones.pw/tales-from-the-borderlands-apkmod-v1-74-unlocked-full-data/

All episodes are on the page. I'm using a custom rom based on Android 7.1.2
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by augster(m): 1:46pm On Sep 17, 2017
snezBaba:

Where did yoy download it from and did you downloadall the episodes at once
http://free4phones.pw/tales-from-the-borderlands-apkmod-v1-74-unlocked-full-data/

And yes, I downloaded all
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by tidedroid: 4:59pm On Sep 17, 2017
augster:

All episodes are on the page. I'm using a custom rom based on Android 7.1.2
for what phone? n thanks 4 the link
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by snezBaba: 5:14pm On Sep 17, 2017
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Prudent200: 6:14pm On Sep 17, 2017
Robinokhalifa:
please did you root your phone?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Robinokhalifa(m): 8:13pm On Sep 17, 2017
Prudent200:
please did you root your phone?
no bro
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mathkid007: 8:48pm On Sep 17, 2017
Tommey1:

nice site man...... def bookmark worthy..
Thanks bro
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mathkid007: 8:52pm On Sep 17, 2017
Robinokhalifa:
the gameplay is very fast on medium settings and normal on high settings...i use a samsung s5 adreno 330....and gangstar new orleans dosnt lag on my device maybe because am using a 4glte sim tho .....downloaded gangstar frm play store about 800mb the new update and nba frm rexdl.com about 2.49gb...but am inlove with this nba......some screenshot of gangstar
Is the game online or offline?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by augster(m): 9:19pm On Sep 17, 2017
tidedroid:
for what phone? n thanks 4 the link
Leagoo M8 Pro
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Prudent200: 10:19pm On Sep 17, 2017
Robinokhalifa:
no bro
which site did you download it from and what browser did you use
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 8:35am On Sep 18, 2017
snezBaba:

Infinix really delivered with it. The fingerprint sensor is also very fast

Yeah, in fact if i can lay my hands on it, I'll still buy it
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Robinokhalifa(m): 5:46pm On Sep 18, 2017
Mathkid007:
Is the game online or offline?
nba is offline and gangstar is online
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Robinokhalifa(m): 5:47pm On Sep 18, 2017
Prudent200:
which site did you download it from and what browser did you use
rexdl.com used uc browser
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Prudent200: 9:16pm On Sep 18, 2017
Robinokhalifa:
rexdl.com used uc browser
which phone are you using sir?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Robinokhalifa(m): 11:46pm On Sep 18, 2017
Prudent200:
which phone are you using sir?
s5 bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (707) (708) (709) (710) (711) (712) (713) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.