Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (733) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2780696 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (730) (731) (732) (733) (734) (735) (736) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by youngderek1(m): 2:59pm On Nov 12, 2017
Buh is d game really worth downloading because am thinking of downloading resident evil 5
guydangerous:
my favorite game,e make sense but is some how difficult.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 3:17pm On Nov 12, 2017
Famas nuke

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by napoleonbaba(m): 5:53pm On Nov 12, 2017
Hey guys, head to andropalace for shadow gun legends
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 6:03pm On Nov 12, 2017
napoleonbaba:

soft launch is out, check andropalace

guydangerous
I will check it later.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 6:10pm On Nov 12, 2017
youngderek1:
Buh is d game really worth downloading because am thinking of downloading resident evil 5
yes the game is worth downloading if you know your way around strategic games... if you have mb I will advice you to download/watch the game play on YouTube to see how the game looks,can your phone handle residents evil 5 and gltool??
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 6:15pm On Nov 12, 2017
for those that do not know,ntel gives free sim for their 1500 unlimited data cap for 2days
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Meklex(m): 6:58am On Nov 13, 2017
I had mc5 data files from my previous phone, I transferred it to my new phone but it doesn't seem to see the file(even though I moved it to the right folder) it downloads new data files. Any solutions?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 11:24pm On Nov 13, 2017
Meklex:
I had mc5 data files from my previous phone, I transferred it to my new phone but it doesn't seem to see the file(even though I moved it to the right folder) it downloads new data files. Any solutions?
the only solution is to allow it download the new file,it may not even be up to that size you are seeing there.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Meklex(m): 1:16am On Nov 14, 2017
guydangerous:
the only solution is to allow it download the new file,it may not even be up to that size you are seeing there.
done
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 7:32am On Nov 14, 2017
guydangerous, XCOM hard. I no go lie
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Sektion: 10:49am On Nov 14, 2017
napoleonbaba:
Hey guys, head to andropalace for shadow gun legends
Yup, nobody should please compare that game to modern combat versus grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 5:22pm On Nov 14, 2017
Sektion:
modern combat versus that is an epic flop grin grin
Whoever compared both is clearly insulting sgl

SGL is still in beta but already a beast
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Sektion: 5:25pm On Nov 14, 2017
Baddestguyp:
modern combat versus that is an epic flop grin grin
Whoever compared both is clearly insulting sgl

SGL is still in beta but already a beast
We will scatter this thread if anybody does grin cheesy
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 6:50pm On Nov 14, 2017
Sektion:

Waiting for 16th for it to be released worldwide
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 11:26pm On Nov 14, 2017
olayinkajnr:
guydangerous, XCOM hard. I no go lie
lol,that's why I don't recommend it here plus the file size,how far have you gone.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 11:27pm On Nov 14, 2017
Sektion:
wait na till everybody taste it then we'll know how far.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 11:29pm On Nov 14, 2017
Meklex:
done
how did you do it.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Meklex(m): 11:35pm On Nov 14, 2017
guydangerous:
how did you do it.
downloaded the whole thing again
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 6:13am On Nov 15, 2017
guydangerous:
lol,that's why I don't recommend it here plus the file size,how far have you gone.

I'm on the 4th mission. It's not bad. And I love the fact that you have to think very well. If not, those fucking aliens will flank you and finish you off
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by georgeben205(m): 6:17pm On Nov 15, 2017
Sektion:
Are you bleeping kidding me anybody that compares sgl to that trash called mcv should be hanged with immediate effect grin make una do get the game jor make i boss una scarra. already level 11 now grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 10:25pm On Nov 15, 2017
Meklex:
downloaded the whole thing again
chai sorry,i hope it didn't consume a lot of data.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 10:38pm On Nov 15, 2017
olayinkajnr:

I'm on the 4th mission. It's not bad. And I love the fact that you have to think very well. If not, those fucking aliens will flank you and finish you off
that's how the game is,if you make any move without caution you may regret it...especially if the unfortunate soldier is the one you spend a lot of resources on,those aliens can take any soldier down irrespective of the rank of the soldier,the game over balance no favoritism.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 6:12am On Nov 16, 2017
guydangerous:
that's how the game is,if you make any move without caution you may regret it...especially if the unfortunate soldier is the one you spend a lot of resources on,those aliens can take any soldier down irrespective of the rank of the soldier,the game over balance no favoritism.

That's how it suppose to be
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Meklex(m): 9:54am On Nov 16, 2017
guydangerous:
chai sorry,i hope it didn't consume a lot of data.
not really. Night browsing to the rescue
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 8:04pm On Nov 17, 2017
olayinkajnr:

That's how it suppose to be
have you started picking up meld canisters,you will use it to build new weapons,armour suits,new jet fighters and above mechanized fighting robot.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 8:05pm On Nov 17, 2017
guydangerous:
have you started picking up meld canisters,you will use it to build new weapons,armour suits,new jet fighters and above mechanized fighting robot.

Yeah, I've started
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 8:10pm On Nov 17, 2017
Meklex:
is true I dn even forget,enjoy your game.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 8:12pm On Nov 17, 2017
olayinkajnr:

Yeah, I've started
na now the game go sweet and tough at the same time because the better advanced weapons you get the harder the enemy troops.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 8:26pm On Nov 17, 2017
guydangerous:
na now the game go sweet and tough at the same time because the better advanced weapons you get the harder the enemy troops.

Even on easy, the game is fuckin difficult
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by tidedroid: 11:25am On Nov 18, 2017
Shadow fight 3 is out

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Sektion: 11:32am On Nov 18, 2017
tidedroid:
Shadow fight 3 is out
2 days ago, Dope something, All dis WB swipe swipe tap tap poo can eat shit grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 18, 2017
Meklex:
Please what network and what's the plan?

(1) (2) (3) ... (730) (731) (732) (733) (734) (735) (736) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.