Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,510 members, 7,808,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:17 PM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (780) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2780518 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (777) (778) (779) (780) (781) (782) (783) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by snezBaba: 7:11am On Mar 13, 2018
Georgioo:
Updated... Lots of new features and better optimization
make these guys release English ver. na
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by infj: 8:14am On Mar 13, 2018
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by infj: 8:30am On Mar 13, 2018
Georgioo:
Updated... Lots of new features and better optimization

Pls what version is this? I have versions 0.3.2 and 0.4.0
Which one should I install?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by pators(m): 11:50am On Mar 13, 2018
IM USING GIONEE M5mini AND THAT GAME PUBB DIDNT WORK ........ annoying
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by infj: 12:00pm On Mar 13, 2018
pators:
IM USING GIONEE M5mini AND THAT GAME PUBB DIDNT WORK ........ annoying

Wow why? whats the error message like
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 12:06pm On Mar 13, 2018
snezBaba:

make these guys release English ver. na
Me too i weak, if only it was a global release.. this update make sense shaa
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 12:08pm On Mar 13, 2018
infj:

Pls what version is this? I have versions 0.3.2 and 0.4.0
Which one should I install?
This is version 0.4.0, download the 0.4.0... but it u hav 0.3.2 u will see d update in the game
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by infj: 12:13pm On Mar 13, 2018
Georgioo:

This is version 0.4.0, download the 0.4.0... but it u hav 0.3.2 u will see d update in the game

Thanks so I can delete the 0.3.w
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 12:31pm On Mar 13, 2018
infj:

Thanks so I can delete the 0.3.w
Don't delete it, just open it will ask u to update
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mustiboy(m): 4:10pm On Mar 13, 2018
I want to download pes 2018... What is the size of the game with its commentary. Though it's an online game, it is I very much wish it is data friendly.
Anyone playing it on infinix hot 4?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 6:10pm On Mar 13, 2018
kvngjesse:

Most of the games you guys play and post as here are all free on the app store.
Is it bf, or Ros or pubg.
Apple devices are lit for gaming. With or without you jailbreaking
all free ke,is modern combat 4 free,jade empire,gta sa,xcom enemy within plus do they have modded version of those games...I know apple is great for gaming but expensive to maintain.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 6:12pm On Mar 13, 2018
olayinkajnr:

Exactly bro. And most times, they get to enjoy the games first before it's ported to android.
true.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 6:15pm On Mar 13, 2018
tidedroid:
you can't upgrade all moves and fighting styles on one playthrough. but once you finish it the first time the game will unlock a sort of game plus mode where u will keep all your previously fully upgraded fighting styles,weapons and transformations,meaning u can focus on new ones without feeling underpowered when needs be
you mean jade empire or San Andreas.

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 6:19pm On Mar 13, 2018
kvngjesse:

The guy dey talk trash.
I play my games now on an iphone
I think I dy talk trash,if your hand reach am go for it and enjoy it...that won't stop me from airing my view on the issue.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by kvngjesse(m): 8:40pm On Mar 13, 2018
guydangerous:
all free ke,is modern combat 4 free,jade empire,gta sa,xcom enemy within plus do they have modded version of those games...I know apple is great for gaming but expensive to maintain.
Check your android play store if the mc4 is free there?
Apple tries to keep their name safe they don't give you the freedom you enjoy on android, oh hell yeah.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 10:28pm On Mar 13, 2018
Official English beta for PUBG is coming in a few days, will be released in canada..... Sweet
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 11:40pm On Mar 13, 2018
kvngjesse:

Check your android play store if the mc4 is free there?
Apple tries to keep their name safe they don't give you the freedom you enjoy on android, oh hell yeah.
no freedom,why do I need it then.

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mustiboy(m): 12:13am On Mar 14, 2018
Already downloading...

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 12:49am On Mar 14, 2018
Event...Chicken Dinner

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by kvngjesse(m): 7:06am On Mar 14, 2018
guydangerous:
no freedom,why do I need it then.
Everyone has his or her choices man.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 8:31am On Mar 14, 2018
Mustiboy:
Already downloading...
when I played this game its too easy
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mustiboy(m): 8:34am On Mar 14, 2018
Collinz2:
Difficulty increases as u progress.
And besides, I can't find a way to play by myself. Why is CPU controlling my players for me?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by pators(m): 8:58am On Mar 14, 2018
infj:

Wow why? whats the error message like
white screen
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by forwarder: 10:05am On Mar 14, 2018
I have a Hp 6520p for sale.
The specifications are
RAM 2GB
HARD DISK 160GB
CD ROM YES
WIFI YES
BATTERY 3HRS
WEBCAM YES
4 USDD POINTS
Charger included

CONDITION NEWLY ORDERED UK USED. WORKING PERFECTLY AND VERY NEAT

THE PRICE IS 45K NEGOTIABLE
INTERESTED BUYERS CAN CALL 09027954793

WE HAVE OTHER BRANDS IN STOCK
SO JUST CALL TO ORDER FOR ANY BRAND OF YOUR CHOICE
WE SALE AT WHOLESALE PRICE FOR RESELLERS ASWELL

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 10:09am On Mar 14, 2018
Collinz2:
U were still in d 1st level, enter level 3 and u will constantly get trashed
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 10:21am On Mar 14, 2018
kvngjesse:

Everyone has his or her choices man.
when I first say it didn't you call me kid.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by infj: 10:56am On Mar 14, 2018
pators:
white screen
[/color]
pators:
white screen

You should probably uninstall and install again if it persists then wait for the English version, it's coming soon
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 1:40pm On Mar 14, 2018
Georgioo:

U were still in d 1st level, enter level 3 and u will constantly get trashed
I don't even like the game and I will never play it again....
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 1:41pm On Mar 14, 2018
Mustiboy:
Difficulty increases as u progress.
And besides, I can't find a way to play by myself. Why is CPU controlling my players for me?
lol
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 3:19pm On Mar 14, 2018
Collinz2:
I don't even like the game and I will never play it again....
U de miss... I play it daily d gameplay is just great, fifa 17 de learn
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mustiboy(m): 6:16pm On Mar 14, 2018
Collinz2:
lol
funny? Figured it out though. Some competitions are to be simulated.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 11:47pm On Mar 14, 2018
Georgioo:

U de miss... I play it daily d gameplay is just great, fifa 17 de learn
the only FIFA I enjoy was FIFA 2012 the rest are boring to me, I don't like playing soccer on phone.

(1) (2) (3) ... (777) (778) (779) (780) (781) (782) (783) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.