Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,662 members, 7,801,914 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2776692 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 10:54pm On Mar 03, 2015
Pls how can I disable ads on apkmania..its so annoying
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by OGeeKush(m): 11:12pm On Mar 03, 2015
jonmu:

Nope u cant... Try opening via pc
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 11:13pm On Mar 03, 2015
haibe:

where did you download from?

got d Apk from blackmart and dwnloaded d datafile inside d apk
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nuelski10: 11:14pm On Mar 03, 2015
jamilkb:

Whats your username? grin
BOZZNUEL
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 12:57am On Mar 04, 2015
Benart:

nani pls upload DAT your font for me now

My font is part of the Cyanogen Mod theme I'm using.... I can't upload it... But you can get the theme from Playstore and set the font... But you'll need to be running Cyanogen Mod Lollipop Custom ROM to use it ✔
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 12:59am On Mar 04, 2015
cool

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 5:52am On Mar 04, 2015
pelboy:
screenshots speaks better

cheesy

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Joshkid(m): 6:37am On Mar 04, 2015
jonmu:
Mhee sef I no fit download... it really pisses mhee off! angry
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by OGeeKush(m): 8:22am On Mar 04, 2015
Guyz pls can someone tell me the pros and cons of cloning a payg sim?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by OGeeKush(m): 8:23am On Mar 04, 2015
nani667:

My font is part of the Cyanogen Mod theme I'm using.... I can't upload it... But you can get the theme from Playstore and set the font... But you'll need to be running Cyanogen Mod Lollipop Custom ROM to use it ✔

Bro pls how do u apply fonts on cm12, na d same fonts just full the cyanogen theme showcase.. And my cm11 font isn't working (eager naturalist)
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jamilkb(m): 8:48am On Mar 04, 2015
XavierG:

cheesy
wtf! How did you get 6m gold coins? If its a modded apk.. I dont think the coins are usable shocked
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 9:16am On Mar 04, 2015
jamilkb:
wtf! How did you get 6m gold coins? If its a modded apk.. I dont think the coins are usable shocked

They're usable cheesy

Even with all that money, I still suck

Just look at my kill count cry angry
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by haibe(m): 9:17am On Mar 04, 2015
I uninstalled and reinstalled mc5 and was still banned.. does it mean I can't play the game again
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 10:30am On Mar 04, 2015
pls ogeekush... in dah mc4, am seeing part01... part02 etc.. I tot d obb files wuld b 2geda so I can just download it once.. pls just tell me how I can download mc4 obb files... I hv downloaded d apk file. thnkxx besides I cant even download anyfin on apkmania cux of stupid ads.. how can I solve dix.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 10:39am On Mar 04, 2015
OGeeKush:
Guyz pls can someone tell me the pros and cons of cloning a payg sim?
cons - the other person can receive ur calls, message, use ur data and cash. Bt no prob as long as the other person knows how to use the payg without getting ur money zap everytime.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by OGeeKush(m): 10:45am On Mar 04, 2015
jonmu:
pls ogeekush... in dah mc4, am seeing part01... part02 etc.. I tot d obb files wuld b 2geda so I can just download it once.. pls just tell me how I can download mc4 obb files... I hv downloaded d apk file. thnkxx besides I cant even download anyfin on apkmania cux of stupid ads.. how can I solve dix.

Try downloading from andropalace
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by OGeeKush(m): 10:46am On Mar 04, 2015
haibe:
I uninstalled and reinstalled mc5 and was still banned.. does it mean I can't play the game again

grin oga dem don ban u be DAT o.. If u want to continue jus by d game
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by OGeeKush(m): 10:47am On Mar 04, 2015
Collinz2:
cons - the other person can receive ur calls, message, use ur data and cash. Bt no prob as long as the other person knows how to use the payg without getting ur money zap everytime.

What about how to recharge
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by OGeeKush(m): 10:49am On Mar 04, 2015
XavierG:

They're usable cheesy

Even with all that money, I still suck

Just look at my kill count cry angry

I dey join mc4 and blitz brigade wagon today! Na bomb me go dey use... #Teambazooka #teamarmouredtank
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by haibe(m): 10:57am On Mar 04, 2015
OGeeKush:

grin oga dem don ban u be DAT o.. If u want to continue jus by d game
that's what I will do.. guess it's about 4USD but will they unban me if I buy it.

199.75×4= cry

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 04, 2015
OGeeKush:

Try downloading from andropalace
gimme link to mc4 / 5 on andropalace
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by haibe(m): 11:14am On Mar 04, 2015
jonmu:
gimme link to mc4 / 5 on andropalace
mc5 is on playstore
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by OGeeKush(m): 11:18am On Mar 04, 2015
haibe:
that's what I will do.. guess it's about 4USD but will they unban me if I buy it.

199.75×4= cry

I don't think they will.. U will have to create and a accoun ni... U know it wasn't ur account that was on the payment is of d former apk

Come join mc4 group na.. Na by force to play mc5
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by haibe(m): 1:39pm On Mar 04, 2015
OGeeKush:

I don't think they will.. U will have to create and a accoun ni... U know it wasn't ur account that was on the payment is of d former apk

Come join mc4 group na.. Na by force to play mc5

lol.. I tried playing mc4 again but it refused to join a battle successfully. I will try again though
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Lionbite(m): 2:09pm On Mar 04, 2015
Pls for those who knows how to buy games from Google play store..... Pls how do you pay... Is it by airtime or master card
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by haibe(m): 2:15pm On Mar 04, 2015
Lionbite:
Pls for those who knows how to buy games from Google play store..... Pls how do you pay... Is it by airtime or master card

you can use your debit/credit card. Just activate your Google wallet with it.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 2:37pm On Mar 04, 2015
OGeeKush:

What about how to recharge
any one can recharge it
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Lionbite(m): 2:39pm On Mar 04, 2015
haibe:

you can use your debit/credit card. Just activate your Google wallet with it.
U mean the normal atm card?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by haibe(m): 2:41pm On Mar 04, 2015
Lionbite:

U mean the normal atm card?

sure.. visa or master card will do
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Lionbite(m): 3:01pm On Mar 04, 2015
haibe:

sure.. visa or master card will do
na verve i get o
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by haibe(m): 3:04pm On Mar 04, 2015
Lionbite:

na verve i get o
It won't work
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Lionbite(m): 3:13pm On Mar 04, 2015
haibe:
It won't work
thnks

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.