Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,360 members, 7,780,985 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:54 AM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (849) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2762664 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (846) (847) (848) (849) (850) (851) (852) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by rust6(m): 7:22pm On Jul 09, 2018
Has anyone tried the 9pay app
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Psychodavidovic(m): 7:39pm On Jul 09, 2018
zeanslim:

long time man !

we have a group for what's app that's why I kinda stop here

WhatsApp group for games ?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Psychodavidovic(m): 7:40pm On Jul 09, 2018
rust6:
Has anyone tried the 9pay app

Scam bro. Don't try it.

Check mobilityarena for the 9pay review and thank me.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by zeanslim(m): 9:23pm On Jul 09, 2018
Psychodavidovic:

WhatsApp group for games ?

yeah bruv
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 3:24am On Jul 10, 2018
So after getting tired of PUBG a bit, so I tried some other shooting games and I love it.

Hitman Sniper
Lonewolf

They are both offline, you guys will love it, got them both from revdl.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Worldgr8est: 7:54am On Jul 10, 2018
Phone for sale
Brand: Infinix note 4(5.7inches,2gigram,16gig rom,13mp rear camera,8mp front camera,4300mah battery,4G LTE,fast charge with the original charger)....Working perfectly.
Terms of payment: Transfer or Cash (Face-to-face). Call or Chat me up on whatsapp 07038557137.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by MobileGees: 8:23am On Jul 10, 2018
nani667:
oga nani667 add me to the WhatsApp group 07064537545
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by alkene007: 9:59am On Jul 11, 2018
Izzy2hero:
can you use voice chat to communicate with team mates in PUBG?

Pls whats the size of the game?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 10:21am On Jul 11, 2018
thegentleman:
So after getting tired of PUBG a bit, so I tried some other shooting games and I love it.

Hitman Sniper
Lonewolf

They are both offline, you guys will love it, got them both from revdl.
Hitman Sniper bored me because of same location.

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Cadec007(m): 12:57pm On Jul 11, 2018
Pls add me in any WhatsApp gaming group........ I need Intel on good games.............08163685196
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Cadec007(m): 12:58pm On Jul 11, 2018
Pls add me in any WhatsApp gaming group............ I need Intel on good games......... 08163685196
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 1:14pm On Jul 11, 2018
MobileGees:

oga nani667 add me to the WhatsApp group 07064537545

Cadec007:
Pls add me in any WhatsApp gaming group............ I need Intel on good games......... 08163685196

Added ✔️

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 11, 2018
Collinz2:

Hitman Sniper bored me because of same location.
Yeah, boring because of that same location, the task is what keeps me going, I try to break every task without skipping with the game money.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by grudges: 1:17pm On Jul 11, 2018
When you are in the area were network is not strong and the recent hotest games are online games, so disgusting.
Hey peeps the last time I unistalled asphalt 8 is because of inbuilt download of every level, does anything change now? Can you download all the levels at once? Any possible date of the lunch of asphalt 9?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 11, 2018
grudges:
When you are in the area were network is not strong and the recent hotest games are online games, so disgusting.
Hey peeps the last time I unistalled asphalt 8 is because of inbuilt download of every level, does anything change now? Can you download all the levels at once? Any possible date of the lunch of asphalt 9?
Wow, you made a huge mistake, it's not actually like that.

After u download the game And the game finished installing, go straight to multiplayer, all the remaining data which is about 800mb will download all at once instead of downloading it at every level.

I also made that mistake of not clicking the multiplayer icon too for remaining data till a friend that has been on the game told me to.

I uninstalled it because I finished all the game level, though I used the mod for free shopping, I got tired of online multiplayer because of the annoying Ads and so many cheaters like me are online, using cars faster than me sef, u can hardly win like that.

There is an asphalt 9 on Google play but it's the Beta Version, not working for low ends Android. Your phone has to be really really on the high side for it to be compatible.

The main version will soon roll out. Wanted to download Asphalt 8 again but having a thought of a better Asphalt out there don't make me feel interested in 8 again.

modified: it's now available but you have to be in the Philippines, but you can use VPN app to tweak it, u can download it from Revdl, and it's an online game.

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by grudges: 6:25pm On Jul 11, 2018
thegentleman:
Wow, you made a huge mistake, it's not actually like that.

After u download the game And the game finished installing, go straight to multiplayer, all the remaining data which is about 800mb will download all at once instead of downloading it at every level.

I also made that mistake of not clicking the multiplayer icon too for remaining data till a friend that has been on the game told me to.

I uninstalled it because I finished all the game level, though I used the mod for free shopping, I got tired of online multiplayer because of the annoying Ads and so many cheaters like me are online, using cars faster than me sef, u can hardly win like that.

There is an asphalt 9 on Google play but it's the Beta Version, not working for low ends Android. Your phone has to be really really on the high side for it to be compatible.

The main version will soon roll out. Wanted to download Asphalt 8 again but having a thought of a better Asphalt out there don't make me feel interested in 8 again.

modified: it's now available but you have to be in the Philippines, but you can use VPN app to tweak it, u can download it from Revdl, and it's an online game.
I missed alot, I never thought of this method, and for the asphalt 9 I prefer offline. Thanks
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 11, 2018
grudges:

I missed alot, I never thought of this method, and for the asphalt 9 I prefer offline. Thanks
When I found out it's online, it turned me off too.

I'm downloading Sniper 3D, heard a lot about it, want to give it a try, seems I'm now into Sniping Games now grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 6:23am On Jul 12, 2018
dinesh1kartik:
I have been closely watching the Mobile Games Industry for over 7 years now and it's quite fascinating the progress it has made in the last few years. With Games like PUBG and Mini Militia, the multiplayer gaming domain has completely revolutionized.

I remember playing Mario for hours in the good old days but now, games like Mini Militia is the thing. And take this website for example. These guys provide Mini Militia Hack https://www.minimilitia.org/all-in-one-mod for free. When hacks and Mods are also available so easily, it takes the fun to next level.

With AR and VR also getting so advanced, I see a lot more coming in future.

Good Luck Guys! :-)
Hacks spoils the fun of the game, makes it less competitive and it is cheating especially in multi-player games, stop hacking

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 12, 2018
Georgioo:

Hacks spoils the fun of the game, makes it less competitive and it is cheating especially in multi-player games, stop hacking
I did play Mini militia sometimes ago, gosh... so many cheaters on that game, I pray those mod guys don't bring their hacking skills to PUBG, Fortnite... Reason I don't play Modern Combat 5 again, the whole place is full of cheaters

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mathkid007: 1:50pm On Jul 12, 2018
Hello the game bosses, how do I fix "MC4 has stopped" error on Nougat or better still a working APK file for Nougat...Help me pls
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TopWinner(m): 1:59pm On Jul 12, 2018
nani667:

Added ✔️

Add me: 08101273605
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Codeberg: 2:44pm On Jul 12, 2018
Checkout Retro2ME a java mobile games Emulator i created. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.ovaplay.retro2me Relive some good old memories.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by oxygenlove(m): 4:36pm On Jul 12, 2018
want to lay my hand on an adventure games, anybody to recommend a nice 1 to play? .dnt want to waste data downloading craps

; *boom boom games don dey tire me too
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by grudges: 6:17pm On Jul 12, 2018
thegentleman:
When I found out it's online, it turned me off too.

I'm downloading Sniper 3D, heard a lot about it, want to give it a try, seems I'm now into Sniping Games now grin
how is the sniper, did you download it?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 12, 2018
grudges:
how is the sniper, did you download it?
I don't like Sniper 3D, I have deleted it, I'm still playing Hitman Sniper but I'm already getting tired of it, any suggestion for a good offline game ?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Lionbite(m): 9:01pm On Jul 12, 2018
Add me up to the gaming whatsapp group 08036714866
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by StylesX: 9:12pm On Jul 12, 2018
Nani667 add me too on 07061 eight three, three eight, three six
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jul 12, 2018
nani667 add me too... zero seven zero six eight three two three eight one four

(1) (2) (3) ... (846) (847) (848) (849) (850) (851) (852) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.