Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (850) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2777166 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (847) (848) (849) (850) (851) (852) (853) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 5:41am On Jul 13, 2018
Psychodavidovic:

Scam bro. Don't try it.

Check mobilityarena for the 9pay review and thank me.

Don't say what you don't know. Most reviews are misleading. I have tried and it's very very okay.

And about Mobilitarena, the one and only reason why the lady called it a scam was because when she didn't use her real Google account that she uses to purchase stuff to register on 9pay or she might have used it but didn't switch to the account while making her purchases.

And moreover, she can always transfer her funds back to her bank account. It's either she was confused or she was just a noob.

Solution: Register for 9pay with your Google account and 9mobile number.

Fund the 9pay account. Go to playstore and switch to the Google account you registered with on 9pay, then proceed to buy anything you want.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 5:42am On Jul 13, 2018
rust6:
Has anyone tried the 9pay app

Yes I have. And it's the best alternative to not being able to add card on playstore. Don't let anyone deceive you that it is a scam.

Few weeks ago, Blackplayer EX was trading at $2.95. I purchased it with my card and I was charged 900naira plus. I ordered for a refund.

I then opted use 9pay to purchase it, it cost me 430naira as against the $2.95 I purchased it earlier. So how is this a scam according to what the guy above said?

9pay allows you to purchase an item on playstore for the exact Naira value with just 10naira VAT and 20 naira additional fee.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by kayceelingz(m): 6:11am On Jul 13, 2018
Abeg add me to the WhatsApp grup 08163133502
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by kayceelingz(m): 6:14am On Jul 13, 2018
oxygenlove:
want to lay my hand on an adventure games, anybody to recommend a nice 1 to play? .dnt want to waste data downloading craps

; *boom boom games don dey tire me too
if you have a good phone play darkness rising it is a hack and slash online game powered by unreal engine 4
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olanreyman(m): 6:23am On Jul 13, 2018
thegentleman:
Wow, you made a huge mistake, it's not actually like that.

After u download the game And the game finished installing, go straight to multiplayer, all the remaining data which is about 800mb will download all at once instead of downloading it at every level.

I also made that mistake of not clicking the multiplayer icon too for remaining data till a friend that has been on the game told me to.

I uninstalled it because I finished all the game level, though I used the mod for free shopping, I got tired of online multiplayer because of the annoying Ads and so many cheaters like me are online, using cars faster than me sef, u can hardly win like that.

There is an asphalt 9 on Google play but it's the Beta Version, not working for low ends Android. Your phone has to be really really on the high side for it to be compatible.

The main version will soon roll out. Wanted to download Asphalt 8 again but having a thought of a better Asphalt out there don't make me feel interested in 8 again.

modified: it's now available but you have to be in the Philippines, but you can use VPN app to tweak it, u can download it from Revdl, and it's an online game.
Bro try asphalt 8 again. So many things has changed. The game is just on another level
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Psychodavidovic(m): 9:13am On Jul 13, 2018
olayinkajnr:

Don't say what you don't know. Most reviews are misleading. I have tried and it's very very okay.

And about Mobilitarena, the one and only reason why the lady called it a scam was because when she didn't use her real Google account that she uses to purchase stuff to register on 9pay or she might have used it but didn't switch to the account while making her purchases.

And moreover, she can always transfer her funds back to her bank account. It's either she was confused or she was just a noob.

Solution: Register for 9pay with your Google account and 9mobile number.

Fund the 9pay account. Go to playstore and switch to the Google account you registered with on 9pay, then proceed to buy anything you want.

What made you so sure i Haven't tried using it myself ? undecided
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 13, 2018
09079094612 add me
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 3:38pm On Jul 13, 2018
Famas nuke at outpost

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 3:40pm On Jul 13, 2018
1) MG4 nuke at prison
2) mG4 24 kill streak nuke fail at office

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 3:41pm On Jul 13, 2018
Scar-H nuke at prison

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 4:55pm On Jul 13, 2018
Psychodavidovic:

What made you so sure i Haven't tried using it myself ? undecided

Lol. I'm a psychic but jokes apart, it's not scam.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 5:07pm On Jul 13, 2018
cool

1 Share

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by otiwisdom: 5:39pm On Jul 13, 2018
please I need offline games like simsfreeplay and Sims mobile
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Lamiri(m): 7:13pm On Jul 13, 2018
Dear android gamers square Unix has just released life is strange o. Android 3.62 gb
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 3:13am On Jul 14, 2018
olanreyman:

Bro try asphalt 8 again. So many things has changed. The game is just on another level
I downloaded Real Racing 3, this game is really underrated. Best car racing on Google Play.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by daamazing(m): 7:44am On Jul 14, 2018
thegentleman:
I downloaded Real Racing 3, this game is really underrated. Best car racing on Google Play.
Really really underated. The game's very realistic
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Lionbite(m): 7:45am On Jul 14, 2018
Mathkid007:
Hello the game bosses, how do I fix "MC4 has stopped" error on Nougat or better still a working APK file for Nougat...Help me pls
same issue here. Anyone?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 14, 2018
daamazing:
Really really underated. The game's very realistic
Yeah, very challenging as on gets deeper.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 12:24pm On Jul 14, 2018
TopWinner:

Add me: 08101273605

quote author=Lionbite post=69321859]Add me up to the gaming whatsapp group 08036714866[/quote]

StylesX:
Nani667 add me too on 07061 eight three, three eight, three six

thegentleman:
nani667 add me too... zero seven zero six eight three two three eight one four

kayceelingz:
Abeg add me to the WhatsApp grup 08163133502

james17:
09079094612 add me

Added ✔️
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by omotolsy(m): 2:23pm On Jul 14, 2018
6.4inch amoled display with a ppi of -443. 4gb ram 128 internal storage Android Nougat Emui 5.0 Super 13mp back camera Dual sim 4500mah battery Hisilicon Kirin processor Super blazing 4G on both sim Price: (negotiable) Pickup in Lagos Chat me up: 07030771728
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Vikkie14: 4:17pm On Jul 14, 2018
nani667:

Added ✔️
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 5:16pm On Jul 14, 2018
Vikkie14:
add this number 09030719105
Added ✔️

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 5:33pm On Jul 14, 2018
SGL ✔️

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 5:35pm On Jul 14, 2018
cool

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 5:37pm On Jul 14, 2018
MCVs ✔️✔️

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 5:39pm On Jul 14, 2018
cool

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Kings1930(m): 7:03pm On Jul 14, 2018
Finally grin

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by stixz(m): 1:52pm On Jul 15, 2018
Blackberry Z10 black for sale. Still in perfect working condition and very clean. 15k but negotiable. Whatsapp 0903271 8309 for enquiry and pictures. Lagos only!!!
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olanreyman(m): 2:24pm On Jul 15, 2018
thegentleman:
I haven't played real racing before, can you share your reviews about the game? With screenshot is possible please
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 15, 2018
olanreyman:

I haven't played real racing before, can you share your reviews about the game? With screenshot is possible please
Its cool, more realistic, more like real racing competition, u go for championship and try to come out on top, as you win more tiers are open, more tracks too.

After every race, you need to service your car, you can hire someone to maintain your car with the gold you earn. After every race, you earn money and gold to get more car, buy mechanics and also to service.

One thing you must know is the game is Online and Offline, if you play offline you will spend more like using the gold you earn from race and achievement for servicing cars and do everything but if u play it online, u don't need to spend gold, all u need to spend is game cash to upgrade cars and all, game cash is very very easy to earn unlike the game gold. In short, you can play it offline but the game is easier to progress while playing online.

The game is about 3.1GB, though the APK is about 68MB in which u will download like 500mb when u open. To download the remaining 2.5GB u have to go to settings and download the remaining asset. but if u don't download the remaining asset, it will be tiring because u have to be downloading like 20mb after every race which u won't like, so just download everything all at once.

Get like 3GB in handy to download, its a nice game if u like realistic and a challenging game. But if u want a game with lots of fun and fantasy drift, Asphalt 8 is the deal.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Psychodavidovic(m): 5:08pm On Jul 15, 2018
Kings1930:
Finally grin

Which game is this ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (847) (848) (849) (850) (851) (852) (853) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.