Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,725 members, 7,802,185 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

Baby Fainted While Crying - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Baby Fainted While Crying (13640 Views)

Help A CRYING Sister / Crying For No Reason / Baby Language: Learn How To Stop Babies From Crying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Fainted While Crying by lanxlot(m): 9:42am On Dec 06, 2014
op, it is Well in Jesus name...Amen. but as sum persons up de adviced....dnt risk it. go c a Doc.
Re: Baby Fainted While Crying by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 06, 2014
Has he gotten better?
Re: Baby Fainted While Crying by malbro(m): 9:42am On Dec 06, 2014
Heeeeey u can lie ooooooooooh....
Re: Baby Fainted While Crying by simplemach(m): 9:42am On Dec 06, 2014
Jostico:
where are we heading to?
may be ur house.
Re: Baby Fainted While Crying by oseiwe(m): 9:42am On Dec 06, 2014
The baby just confuse, he go dey wonder who send am come sef.

is that your first baby ni?
Re: Baby Fainted While Crying by Helina007(f): 9:42am On Dec 06, 2014
Pls Have her checked up in the hospital ASAP. Children hitting their head have some waves cussing through their skulls thereby creating some kind of seizures.
Re: Baby Fainted While Crying by ojotu4real(m): 9:43am On Dec 06, 2014
my advice, take to hospital let them examine her
Re: Baby Fainted While Crying by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 06, 2014
[size=17pt]Go for a MRI scan ASAP!!!![/size]

2 Likes

Re: Baby Fainted While Crying by disloman(m): 9:43am On Dec 06, 2014
Take d baby to hospital 4 proper examination.Don't give. Anything to chance.It. Also dependon d type of floor d baby fell onto.
Re: Baby Fainted While Crying by rhymesteey(f): 9:45am On Dec 06, 2014
datguru:
Signs of the marine spirit sad
hahahabahahah
Re: Baby Fainted While Crying by justi4jesu(f): 9:45am On Dec 06, 2014
PAGAN9JA:
The baby is undergoing spirit posession. It is a sign of prophethood.

Nigeria has received its messiah.

Like seriously! Are you for real angry angry

@OP please take your baby to the hospital.
Re: Baby Fainted While Crying by lillyjane(f): 9:45am On Dec 06, 2014
Please take her to the hospital for a proper medical checkup to know the extent of the damage. You can never take anything about babies lightly as they can't talk to express themselves.

1 Like

Re: Baby Fainted While Crying by popson1st: 9:46am On Dec 06, 2014
Nairaland is not an hospital.

2 Likes

Re: Baby Fainted While Crying by DBlackCeazer(m): 9:47am On Dec 06, 2014
please,take her to see a doctor asap,hope she gets better.and watch her closely next time.
Re: Baby Fainted While Crying by onasa28(m): 9:51am On Dec 06, 2014
Take your baby to the hospital for brain scan pls. It is well with your baby.
Re: Baby Fainted While Crying by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 06, 2014
Your baby fainted while crying and the first thing you did was to open a thread and tell us about it instead of rushing her to hospital?

Seriously?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby Fainted While Crying by Dreyl(m): 9:51am On Dec 06, 2014
Sorry
take her to a nearby hospital for treatment.
Re: Baby Fainted While Crying by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 06, 2014
MEDICAL ATTENTION STRAIGHT....THE BABY IS HIGHLY INJURED!!!
Re: Baby Fainted While Crying by etomama(f): 9:53am On Dec 06, 2014
Pls take the baby to the hospital and tell the Dr precisely what happened. Hopefully she won't have any complication.

1 Like

Re: Baby Fainted While Crying by macklef(m): 9:54am On Dec 06, 2014
Hmmmm, be careful of that compound ur living o, maybe ur baby noise was desturbing

One of ur tenants n she just use remote to mute, pause and then play the baby

And people thought i had sense but see how am reasoning smh.
Re: Baby Fainted While Crying by bigtt76(f): 9:55am On Dec 06, 2014
Please take her to the hospital and please also get off Nairaland to take care of your baby. NEVER leave your baby unattended to because of Social Media I'm sorry to say.

A 10 months old baby have no business falling and hitting head against hard surface if well taken care of Ar don tok my own.

baybiemee:
Please my 10 months old baby fell and hit her head she started crying and turned red but for sometime no sound came out but her mouth was still open, and she was still crying, then her eyes rolled in and she went limp. I panicked, sprinkled some water on her, after like 10 seconds she woke up and started crying.

Has anyone experienced this before? I was terrified.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby Fainted While Crying by ichidodo: 10:00am On Dec 06, 2014
She just had a seizure...a globe of onion should set her right from succumbing into another flatline...
Re: Baby Fainted While Crying by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 06, 2014
Jostico:
where are we heading to?
Nairaland of before no longer nairaland of now why? Seun cry .i know you are not paying me nor do you even know me but i feel hurt every now and then posting of irrelevant topics babaratic replys
nairaland i know is a site where you can find happiness even when your day fell into boredom.please do something oo please
e` j o r

I just pity seun. I am seriously loosing so much interest in nairaland. Or maybe there are just so many young idiots in this forum. Those ones who school in France and the ones booking space. The ones that just come to advertise their blogs. The worst are those that comment rubbish about a very serious topic. This topic is quite serious. Yet u would see some idiots booking space and making stupid comments.

2 Likes

Re: Baby Fainted While Crying by efilefun(m): 10:02am On Dec 06, 2014
philtex:
Lol ... Posting This From Mexico cheesy.

when person dey talk about hin pikin life na hin u remember to open ur mouth abii na carry ur hand type nonsense.... try using that box on ur neck next time u wan comment

3 Likes

Re: Baby Fainted While Crying by Rhozabeth(m): 10:09am On Dec 06, 2014
I can assure you, that ur baby is fine! My wife and I had the same experience with our 8mths old baby! But still take her to see a doctor so as to be sure there are no internal head injuries but she sis fine! The accident was painful for the baby and the cry was stretched!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Three Die After Consuming Expired Drugs In Kaduna / Lagos Community Turns Canal To Dumpsite, Battles Offensive Odour, Health Hazards / FCT Discharges Nine More Coronavirus Patients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.