Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

Fellow Satanists, Experiences With Chanelling Spirits - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fellow Satanists, Experiences With Chanelling Spirits (5975 Views)

Conquering Marine Spirits. / Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! / A Chalenge For Huxley,kay 17,ogaga4luv And Other Atheists And Satanists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fellow Satanists, Experiences With Chanelling Spirits by philfearon(m): 4:48pm On Dec 09, 2014
Hiswordxray:

I thought Yahweh is good because I have never heard people delivered and blessed by Satan the way I hear of Yahweh.
The good deeds of Yahweh can be seen among every people and every land. But for your Satan I never heard of anything good he has done. You seem to be the first person I know that testifies of his goodness.

If he is so good and lovely why are his good deed scars?
You seem to be doing a lot of Hearing ......
Know this though,those who Know are usually in the minority..

2 Likes

Re: Fellow Satanists, Experiences With Chanelling Spirits by philfearon(m): 4:51pm On Dec 09, 2014
Hiswordxray:

So what is our true fear?
You didn't read my post you quoted!!!

1 Like

Re: Fellow Satanists, Experiences With Chanelling Spirits by Hiswordxray(m): 5:05pm On Dec 09, 2014
philfearon:

You seem to be doing a lot of Hearing ......
Know this though,those who Know are usually in the minority..
Yes the secret knowledge that only a few know... But why is it so secret?
And how come Yahweh is able to suppress your "God". There was a time you posted (maybe not you but one of the Satanist) about how a tribe or nation that worship Satan was wiped out by Muslims and Jews.
People had been trying to wipe out the Jews from the ancient time till today but they fail. And Israel had survive supernaturally. Why is it so easy for Yahweh to suppress Satan?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fellow Satanists, Experiences With Chanelling Spirits by Hiswordxray(m): 5:06pm On Dec 09, 2014
philfearon:

You didn't read my post you quoted!!!
I did but I don't understand.
Re: Fellow Satanists, Experiences With Chanelling Spirits by philfearon(m): 5:29pm On Dec 09, 2014
Hiswordxray:

I did but I don't understand.
Fear in the concept of Christianity,is the fear of going to hell and burning in fire forever......
Most of you serve Yahweh cuz you are afraid of going to hell and rotting in hell..
You want to go to heaven and enjoy yourselves in everlasting mansions and gold terrains and eat assorted diets that can only make us imagine things....
Yet you guys have not sat down and think :
What will I be doing heaven?
How come no one has ever told us exactly how heaven is?
Why is it so easy to imagine hell as a fiery place?
I can only continue to appeal to your sense of reason anyway.....

2 Likes

Re: Fellow Satanists, Experiences With Chanelling Spirits by philfearon(m): 5:40pm On Dec 09, 2014
Hiswordxray:

Yes the secret knowledge that only a few know... But why is it so secret?
What will happen if Cocacola Decides to make its secret recipe available to the public? The better the secret knowledge stays,the more likelihood of it selling its products...
(Knowledge)-It is a secret because if the truth is known,the lie won't sell again
When any product is being sold or brought to be patronised by the public,incentives are used.. In this case, the incentives are A paradise if you accept the product or a damnation if you don't buy the product...

And how come Yahweh is able to suppress your "God". There was a time you posted (maybe not you but one of the Satanist) about how a tribe or nation that worship Satan was wiped out by Muslims and Jews.
People had been trying to wipe out the Jews from the ancient time till today but they fail. And Israel had survive supernaturally. Why is it so easy for Yahweh to suppress Satan?
Which people did he suppress? You mean the concocted False story of Israelites warring and winning Battles and massacring here and there?
Lol....At this point I have to make use of this sweet line from Game of Thrones: "You know nothing,Jon Snow"

1 Like

Re: Fellow Satanists, Experiences With Chanelling Spirits by Hiswordxray(m): 6:22pm On Dec 09, 2014
philfearon:

What will happen if Cocacola Decides to make its secret recipe available to the public? The better the secret knowledge stays,the more likelihood of it selling its products...
(Knowledge)-It is a secret because if the truth is known,the lie won't sell again
When any product is being sold or brought to be patronised by the public,incentives are used.. In this case, the incentives are A paradise if you accept the product or a damnation if you don't buy the product...

Which people did he suppress? You mean the concocted False story of Israelites warring and winning Battles and massacring here and there?
Lol....At this point I have to make use of this sweet line from Game of Thrones: "You know nothing,Jon Snow"
I think all that your Satan has to offer are secret knowledge.
Satan is weak and defeated otherwise we would have ear more of is good deeds and he won't seem so suppressed.

Too bad you are serving a weak and suppressed god.
But the Almighty God loves you and he wants you to know true love by experiencing him.

1 Like

Re: Fellow Satanists, Experiences With Chanelling Spirits by Hiswordxray(m): 6:28pm On Dec 09, 2014
philfearon:

Fear in the concept of Christianity,is the fear of going to hell and burning in fire forever......
Most of you serve Yahweh cuz you are afraid of going to hell and rotting in hell..
You want to go to heaven and enjoy yourselves in everlasting mansions and gold terrains and eat assorted diets that can only make us imagine things....
Yet you guys have not sat down and think :
What will I be doing heaven?
How come no one has ever told us exactly how heaven is?
Why is it so easy to imagine hell as a fiery place?
I can only continue to appeal to your sense of reason anyway.....
I know what I would be doing in Heaven.
Someone is telling me exactly how Heaven looks like.
I don't spend my time imagining Hell because it's not an issue for me and I have no business with hell because I had been saved from condemnation and I am justified.

And I can also go on and on and on...

2 Likes

Re: Fellow Satanists, Experiences With Chanelling Spirits by philfearon(m): 6:54pm On Dec 09, 2014
Hiswordxray:

I know what I would be doing in Heaven.
Someone is telling me exactly how Heaven looks like.
I don't spend my time imagining Hell because it's not an issue for me and I have no business with hell because I had been saved from condemnation and I am justified.

And I can also go on and on and on...
You are not different then from a Muslim.....
Christians,Muslim and fairy tales all have one Thing in common= Happily forever after!
But then that's what they all are= Fairy tales......
I wish you Luck When you make your heaven!!

1 Like

Re: Fellow Satanists, Experiences With Chanelling Spirits by philfearon(m): 7:06pm On Dec 09, 2014
Hiswordxray:

I think all that your Satan has to offer are secret knowledge.
Satan is weak and defeated otherwise we would have ear more of is good deeds and he won't seem so suppressed.

Too bad you are serving a weak and suppressed god.
But the Almighty God loves you and he wants you to know true love by experiencing him.
Satan's knowledge is not a secret thing...He wants everybody to be fully knowledgeable and attain godhood..
He teaches you to take Responsibility of your life and get what you want and live your life yourselves with no silly rrstraints!! He arms you weapons that will aid you in life...You will never kneel before any clueless being asking for things that will never come....
Christians live their lives in regrets,always tormenting themselves of how they could have prayed better to achieve a wish..They spend their life on wishful thinking,thinking a sky daddy will be doing magic stunts for them...They die horribly,someone is always looking for their life..Their life is full of complaints...They are all hypocrites and live in the world of Delusions.......
Satan helps you see life for what it is...He doesn't use fear to enforce and receive worship.....He doesn't force himself on people .....
Finally,Group generated ideas and mentality is your worst enemy,desist from it..All your replies here is based on "hearsay"....
One with my God,experiences Him in his daily life...We don't depend on my "pastor said" or "my Rev Father said" or the "the bible said".....We live it,we feel it,we attest it!!

1 Like

Re: Fellow Satanists, Experiences With Chanelling Spirits by Hiswordxray(m): 7:09pm On Dec 09, 2014
philfearon:

You are not different then from a Muslim.....
Christians,Muslim and fairy tales all have one Thing in common= Happily forever after!
But then that's what they all are= Fairy tales......
I wish you Luck When you make your heaven!!
And I wish you luck when you make Hell with your weak and suppressed god.

1 Like

Re: Fellow Satanists, Experiences With Chanelling Spirits by philfearon(m): 7:24pm On Dec 09, 2014
Hiswordxray:

And I wish you luck when you make Hell with your weak and suppressed god.
Go in peace,The mass is ended!!

1 Like

Re: Fellow Satanists, Experiences With Chanelling Spirits by Hiswordxray(m): 7:54pm On Dec 09, 2014
philfearon:

Go in peace,The mass is ended!!
Oh! you were once a Catholic, no wonder!

1 Like

Re: Fellow Satanists, Experiences With Chanelling Spirits by philfearon(m): 8:33pm On Dec 09, 2014
Hiswordxray:

Oh! you were once a Catholic, no wonder!
No wonder what?
Re: Fellow Satanists, Experiences With Chanelling Spirits by Hiswordxray(m): 8:36pm On Dec 09, 2014
philfearon:

No wonder what?
No wonder you are lost.
Re: Fellow Satanists, Experiences With Chanelling Spirits by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 09, 2014
Speaking in tongues have been done away it. The Bible itself says so.

Say NO to confusion! angry
Re: Fellow Satanists, Experiences With Chanelling Spirits by sunnshyn(f): 9:55pm On Dec 09, 2014
MzNelly:

Please give me scriptural reference of this...

1 Like

Re: Fellow Satanists, Experiences With Chanelling Spirits by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 09, 2014
sunnshyn:

Please give me scriptural reference of this...
Of course.
1 Corinthians 13:8-10.
Re: Fellow Satanists, Experiences With Chanelling Spirits by Hiswordxray(m): 12:18am On Dec 10, 2014
MzNelly:

Well, I speak in tongues and it was confirmed to be correct.
I know a little about Edo but I don't know how to speak it. But there was a time when I speaking in tongues and I started speaking Benin fluently. I only understand very little of what I said but I know it was Benin I was speaking. I was praying for the father of a friend in school but nobody told me he was sick. I just find myself praying in tongues (speaking Benin) for this person's father.

It seems like you are reading the wrong Bible.

1 Like

Re: Fellow Satanists, Experiences With Chanelling Spirits by philfearon(m): 11:57am On Dec 10, 2014
Hiswordxray:

No wonder you are lost.
You seem to be on the right Path with the right God; Tell me about this your God personally,with no reference to any Book!!
Re: Fellow Satanists, Experiences With Chanelling Spirits by Hiswordxray(m): 12:16pm On Dec 10, 2014
philfearon:

You seem to be on the right Path with the right God; Tell me about this your God personally,with no reference to any Book!!
God loves me with an endless love.
Oh! how real is he, more real than the device you
are using to browse.
I hear him, I feel him and he touch me. I
am in his hands as he holds me with such love.
He guides me jealously. He is jealous for me.
He unleashed his untamed love for me and it
intoxicated me.
He made me an outlet of his all consuming love and
it gave me a restless passion.
Words are scares to explain how he makes me feel.
I am lost in is love, I am hopelessly in love with him
and he won't stop showing me how much he loves
me. He is never tired of expressing his love for me.
And I don't need to do anything for him to love me
because it pleases him to love me, he just enjoy
loving me.
I can't make him love me more neither can I make
him love me less for his love for me is perfect and
complete.
I know God as love.
Re: Fellow Satanists, Experiences With Chanelling Spirits by philfearon(m): 3:16pm On Dec 10, 2014
Hiswordxray:

God loves me with an endless love.
Oh! how real is he, more real than the device you
are using to browse.
I hear him, I feel him and he touch me. I
am in his hands as he holds me with such love.
He guides me jealously. He is jealous for me.
He unleashed his untamed love for me and it
intoxicated me.
He made me an outlet of his all consuming love and
it gave me a restless passion.
Words are scares to explain how he makes me feel.
I am lost in is love, I am hopelessly in love with him
and he won't stop showing me how much he loves
me. He is never tired of expressing his love for me.
And I don't need to do anything for him to love me
because it pleases him to love me, he just enjoy
loving me.
I can't make him love me more neither can I make
him love me less for his love for me is perfect and
complete.
I know God as love.
You didn't say anything about your God bro/sis..You just keep on saying and repeating his love did this and did that,..Is that how you preach and describe him to people? Tell me about him as you would describe your real life friend. ... ...
Re: Fellow Satanists, Experiences With Chanelling Spirits by michaelwestern(m): 10:09am On Dec 11, 2014
It's funny how most atheists avoid threads like this but readily bombard any christian thread. Am starting to believe that the so called atheists on nairaland believe in God but are angry with the "Christian God".

1 Like

Re: Fellow Satanists, Experiences With Chanelling Spirits by Hiswordxray(m): 10:37am On Dec 11, 2014
philfearon:

You didn't say anything about your God bro/sis..You just keep on saying and repeating his love did this and did that,..Is that how you preach and describe him to people? Tell me about him as you would describe your real life friend. ... ...
Like I said God is Love.
And how else do you describe Love?
If you have at least a little knowledge of what love is, than you know God.
And if you want to know him more, using words will be difficult to describe him. But by experiencing him you would know him.

So tell me, would you continue to deceive yourself or do you really want to know the God that is Love?
Re: Fellow Satanists, Experiences With Chanelling Spirits by philfearon(m): 1:42pm On Dec 11, 2014
Hiswordxray:

Like I said God is Love.
And how else do you describe Love?
If you have at least a little knowledge of what love is, than you know God.
And if you want to know him more, using words will be difficult to describe him. But by experiencing him you would know him.

So tell me, would you continue to deceive yourself or do you really want to know the God that is Love?
For a person who can't say what the God he worships seems like or manifests in;
For a person whose most ideas as deduced from your comments above about your God is based on "hearsay";
For a person who can't say what his greatest Friend per se as regards spirituality is without reference to any book;
You are the one in totally personified self-deceit!! You are a total hypocrite and like the rest,You are following the crowd..You have no idea how clueless and unreasonable all your discourse with me so far has been!!
I just willingly led you on(making you feel you were leading me on),and in the end,Your myopic mind is laid bare!!
Re: Fellow Satanists, Experiences With Chanelling Spirits by Hiswordxray(m): 2:21pm On Dec 11, 2014
philfearon:

For a person who can't say what the God he worships seems like or manifests in;
For a person whose most ideas as deduced from your comments above about your God is based on "hearsay";
For a person who can't say what his greatest Friend per se as regards spirituality is without reference to any book;
You are the one in totally personified self-deceit!! You are a total hypocrite and like the rest,You are following the crowd..You have no idea how clueless and unreasonable all your discourse with me so far has been!!
I just willingly led you on(making you feel you were leading me on),and in the end,Your myopic mind is laid bare!!
Well I know exactly what was going on because Christ himself is wisdom and I have the mind of Christ.
But you don't understand when I talk about love because you don't know love and love sound strange to you. If you understand love you would realized I had just described God perfectly well. I guess your knowledge of love is all screwed upside down.

You have no idea what you had been talking about and you know deep down in your heart that you are going to Hell together with your weak and suppressed god.
Re: Fellow Satanists, Experiences With Chanelling Spirits by philfearon(m): 2:32pm On Dec 11, 2014
Hiswordxray:

Well I know exactly what was going on because Christ himself is wisdom and I have the mind of Christ.
But you don't understand when I talk about love because you don't know love and love sound strange to you. If you understand love you would realized I had just described God perfectly well. I guess your knowledge of love is all screwed upside down.

You have no idea what you had been talking about and you know deep down in your heart that you are going to Hell together with your weak and suppressed god.
Okay..I admit,I don't know what love is,and you know it cuz your God is love...Can you please describe and explain this love to me so that I can trully understand it?
Re: Fellow Satanists, Experiences With Chanelling Spirits by Hiswordxray(m): 2:39pm On Dec 11, 2014
philfearon:

Okay..I admit,I don't know what love is,and you know it cuz your God is love...Can you please describe and explain this love to me so that I can trully understand it?
Your nature can not know love neither can it recognize it. If you really what to know love your nature have to change by being born again and partaking from the divine nature of God who is Love himself.

1 Like

Re: Fellow Satanists, Experiences With Chanelling Spirits by philfearon(m): 2:58pm On Dec 11, 2014
Hiswordxray:

Your nature can not know love neither can it recognize it. If you really what to know love your nature have to change by being born again and partaking from the divine nature of God who is Love himself.
At this point then,I am rightfully permitted to say that you are very foolish and pathetic...You are as clueless and brainless as your heavenly foul ghoulish havoc reeking father is .....
My statements above would have been an insult if it were false,but it is the truth..So am not sorry for it cuz you looked for it!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fellow Satanists, Experiences With Chanelling Spirits by Hiswordxray(m): 3:23pm On Dec 11, 2014
philfearon:

At this point then,I am rightfully permitted to say that you are very foolish and pathetic...You are as clueless and brainless as your heavenly foul ghoulish havoc reeking father is .....
My statements above would have been an insult if it were false,but it is the truth..So am not sorry for it cuz you looked for it!!
This post can not be a product of love therefore if proves my statement to be correct.
And another thing it proves is that you can't comprehend my wisdom (the wisdom of God) that is why you attack it. Why not also worship it just as you worship Satan instead of attacking him?

Also you have no idea what the truth is.

3 Likes

Re: Fellow Satanists, Experiences With Chanelling Spirits by philfearon(m): 3:34pm On Dec 11, 2014
Hiswordxray:

This post can not be a product of love therefore if proves my statement to be correct.
And another thing it proves is that you can't comprehend my wisdom (the wisdom of God) that is why you attack it. Why not also worship it just as you worship Satan instead of attacking him?

Also you have no idea what the truth is.
Good then...Enjoy your glorious love with your murderous and immoral God... I have no intention of ever sharing such Gory savagery-filled love!!
Re: Fellow Satanists, Experiences With Chanelling Spirits by Hiswordxray(m): 3:42pm On Dec 11, 2014
philfearon:

Good then...Enjoy your glorious love with your murderous and immoral God... I have no intention of ever sharing such Gory savagery-filled love!!
You don't have to give up. You can also enjoy love if you want.
God still loves you if only you can allow him experience his love for you.
I tell you when he unleash his untamed love for you it will intoxicate you.

You still have a chance.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

So Hard To Keep New Year Resolution. How Is Yours? / Reasons Why I Dont Read King James Bible. / Jesus Appeared Live At The Sacrament Of D St.paul's Catholic Church Benin City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.