Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

Share Your Robbery Experiences Here... - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Share Your Robbery Experiences Here... (23674 Views)

Share Your Worst Truth Or Dare Experiences Here!!! / Nairalanders Share Your Ebola Salt Prank Experiences Here / Ndlea Test: Share Ur Experiences Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Robbery Experiences Here... by Dramadiddy(m): 1:35pm On Dec 05, 2014
Bunsky:
It happen in 2011 election crisis in kano,i didn't know what i'll call my own self,maybe is war or robb or warrobb.

After declaring jonathan as winner,we are at home,we did'nt know that their have started killing people in our area.
A guy just rush in and said ina still dey here ina no hear wetin dey happen,before we say jack,their are already in the next compound,about to get to our own compound.
We all locked ourself up in the bathroom,including my neigbour that has a baby of two month,thank God throughout the event the baby was just sleeping.
We leave the door open,otherwise their will burn the house.

Lo and behold their came in,more than 100 of them,their check everywere,except the bathroom,all of us were just shaking like fish,me i'm already urinating on my body.
When their coundn't found anybody,their have no option than to steal.

Their stole money.phone,laptop,tv,dvd,decorder,standing fan and ceiling fan,went to the kitchen and stole provisions,food stuff,their ate the rice and stew my mum cook,including the meat she fry for the week.Infact their stole anything stoleable that day.
The bed and sitting room chair is too big for them to carry,their used knife and cutlass to destroy it and the remaining properties.
How we survive is story for another day.
People please help me to thank God, that kept me alive to share these.
wow thank God ure alive, hope uve left the north
Re: Share Your Robbery Experiences Here... by Dramadiddy(m): 1:35pm On Dec 05, 2014
snakie86:

If yours was funny then mine was like a film........

This happened while I was serving in Kano. I boarded a night bus from Ido during one of my trip back to Kano. Everything was going on smoothly until we got to Kaduna around 6am in the morning. We rested a bit at kaduna park after which we continued our journey around 6:30. We never knew some robbers had joined us in the bus. moreover the motor boys as they call them wanted to do shua-shua to make some money from kaduna to kano.....After a while, we realized the bus was not moving fast and 4 guys stood up.....one each at the entrance and back door and two in the middle of the bus....................The one in the middle said
Robber: (quoting some words) Good morning ladies and gentlemen........hope we are enjoying the trip so far

"we all thought maybe he wanted to make an announcement and people didn't concentrate"

Robber: You see, its been a wonderful journey so far and I guess some of us are tired already. in other not to bother you much with my story, I will be passing a bag around now and all I just require from you is your phone, wrist watch, money and your wallet.

"Everybody was like whats this one saying"

Before we raised up our head, the two guys at the entrance of the door brought out their guns.....confirmed AK47. then we all realized we are in for something.

Robber: Please, I will be coming to you one after the other. We are not here to hurt anyone, all we need is your maximum cooperation.

Then they brought out a big Ghana must go, went to the front and back, started collecting offering from people. The most interesting part of it is, anytime they get to your sit. They will say
Robber: Good Morning Sir, can you pls stand on your feet sir, Your phone sir, wrist watch....can I see your pocket pls? bring out your wallet,lemme have all the money there...Pls drop them in the bag sir.......(he will then search all over the persons body to see if the person is hiding anytyn.).....Thank You so much for your patronage sir.

One started from the front while the other started from behind. We were all scared at the initial stage but it got to a stage that since we knew the protocol, u just stand up when it your turn and started dropping everytyn you have for them. It got to my turn too and after dropping the 5k in my wallet, he asked if that's all I have and I told him am a corps member. He returned 1k back to me and he did same to some corps members in the bus.

After they collected all the money and their Ghana must go filled up...they brought out a bundle of N200 note and started distributing it to every one of us.

Robber: We thank you so much for your cooperation and we are so sorry for any delay or inconveniences we might have caused you. Pls accept our sympathy and apology. We believe the N200 should help you get to a nearest ATM once you come down from the bus. If you feel you have any complain or feedback, you can contact us on 080..........

They opened the door and jump down...we never knew their car was following us all this while. the car moved beside our bus and they entered, then zoomed off..................The robbery was like a film as most of us was wondering if we were actually dreaming or in a movie.

Robbery with excellent customer service delivery
looooool

2 Likes

Bunsky:
It happen in 2011 election crisis in kano,i didn't know what i'll call my own self,maybe is war or robb or warrobb.

After declaring jonathan as winner,we are at home,we did'nt know that their have started killing people in our area.
A guy just rush in and said ina still dey here ina no hear wetin dey happen,before we say jack,their are already in the next compound,about to get to our own compound.
We all locked ourself up in the bathroom,including my neigbour that has a baby of two month,thank God throughout the event the baby was just sleeping.

Lo and behold their came in,more than 100 of them,their check everywere,except the bathroom,all of us were just shaking like fish,me i'm already urinating on my body.

Their stole money.phone,laptop,tv,dvd,decorder,standing fan and ceiling fan,went to the kitchen and stole provisions,food stuff,their ate the rice and stew my mum cook,including the meat she fry for the week.Infact their stole anything stoleable that day.
The bed and sitting room chair is too big for them to carry,their used knife and cutlass to destroy it and the remaining properties.
Re: Share Your Robbery Experiences Here... by naijaboiy: 1:37pm On Dec 05, 2014
snakie86:

This happened while I was serving in Kano. I boarded a night bus from Ido during one of my trip back to Kano. Everything was going on smoothly until we got to Kaduna around 6am in the morning. We rested a bit at kaduna park after which we continued our journey around 6:30. We never knew some robbers had joined us in the bus. moreover the motor boys as they call them wanted to do shua-shua to make some money from kaduna to kano.....After a while, we realized the bus was not moving fast and 4 guys stood up.....one each at the entrance and back door and two in the middle of the bus....................The one in the middle said
Robber: (quoting some words) Good morning ladies and gentlemen........hope we are enjoying the trip so far

"we all thought maybe he wanted to make an announcement and people didn't concentrate"

Robber: You see, its been a wonderful journey so far and I guess some of us are tired already. in other not to bother you much with my story, I will be passing a bag around now and all I just require from you is your phone, wrist watch, money and your wallet.

Before we raised up our head, the two guys at the entrance of the door brought out their guns.....confirmed AK47. then we all realized we are in for something.

Robber: Please, I will be coming to you one after the other. We are not here to hurt anyone, all we need is your maximum cooperation.

Then they brought out a big Ghana must go, went to the front and back, started collecting offering from people. The most interesting part of it is, anytime they get to your sit. They will say
Robber: Good Morning Sir, can you pls stand on your feet sir, Your phone sir, wrist watch....can I see your pocket pls? bring out your wallet,lemme have all the money there...Pls drop them in the bag sir.......(he will then search all over the persons body to see if the person is hiding anytyn.).....Thank You so much for your patronage sir.

One started from the front while the other started from behind. We were all scared at the initial stage but it got to a stage that since we knew the protocol, u just stand up when it your turn and started dropping everytyn you have for them. It got to my turn too and after dropping the 5k in my wallet, he asked if that's all I have and I told him am a corps member. He returned 1k back to me and he did same to some corps members in the bus.

After they collected all the money and their Ghana must go filled up...they brought out a bundle of N200 note and started distributing it to every one of us.

Robber: We thank you so much for your cooperation and we are so sorry for any delay or inconveniences we might have caused you. Pls accept our sympathy and apology. We believe the N200 should help you get to a nearest ATM once you come down from the bus. If you feel you have any complain or feedback, you can contact us on 080..........

They opened the door and jump down...we never knew their car was following us all this while. the car moved beside our bus and they entered, then zoomed off..................The robbery was like a film as most of us was wondering if we were actually dreaming or in a movie.

Hehehehehe,,we call this one robbery with respect.

See all the courtesy gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Share Your Robbery Experiences Here... by naijaboiy: 1:43pm On Dec 05, 2014
Bunsky:

Mehn yours is really scary...thank God you survived.

When will you leave that place

1 Like

Re: Share Your Robbery Experiences Here... by Dahjhi: 2:00pm On Dec 05, 2014
snakie86:

Now this is not good but funney... Why I pity Nigeria is that most of these guys are brilliant graduates

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Robbery Experiences Here... by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 05, 2014
naijaboiy:

Mehn yours is really scary...thank God you survived.

When will you leave that place
tnx
Re: Share Your Robbery Experiences Here... by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 05, 2014
Dramadiddy:
wow thank God ure alive, hope uve left the north
Tnx,if no be God.
Re: Share Your Robbery Experiences Here... by Nobody: 2:40pm On Dec 05, 2014
snakie86:

Their just make use of the opportunity to steal
na hungry people their be.
Re: Share Your Robbery Experiences Here... by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 05, 2014
Mhen. . Never had such an experience.
Re: Share Your Robbery Experiences Here... by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 05, 2014
Bunsky:

Jesus!!
Thank God for your life!!
Re: Share Your Robbery Experiences Here... by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 05, 2014
snakie86:

lol,very funny robbery.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Robbery Experiences Here... by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 05, 2014
marieolae:
Yeah these arm robbers don't give a flying toss. They opened the fridge and stole all the available food. They stole pepper, maggi, salt, thyme etc. Infact till now I just dey wonder. Yeah I'm over it, but we try to keep things very safe now.
lwkm4h
Are u serious??
Re: Share Your Robbery Experiences Here... by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 05, 2014
snakie86:

professionalism at it's peak grin
Re: Share Your Robbery Experiences Here... by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 05, 2014
AgapeCharis:
Jesus!!
Thank God for your life!!
yea,tnx
Re: Share Your Robbery Experiences Here... by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 05, 2014
Never had any experience with a robber.

The closest I had wasn't really robbery. It was in my pre-degree days. We were all sleeping in the hostel (campus hostel) when we heard a gun shot that sounded like an earthquake around 1am. It woke everybody up n we immediately switched off d light. Just about when we were trying to peep through the window to see d guys cos they were very close to our block, the next thing we heard was some sporadic gunfire like the ones u hear in action films. We immediately became lifeless beings on d floor. When the shooting ended, we peeped through the window and we noticed guys were running for their lives. They weren't really running neither were they jumping. I don't know what to call it cos the distance each guy covered just by stretching one foot was incredibly stunning! One thing I also noticed was dt their foot wasn't touching d ground. U wouldn't hear any sound but serious activity was going on. My roommate immediately zoomed off. My bro followed and I just had to follow.

Omo d story x damn long. If I'm to type everything, it'll fill this page cheesy

When daylight came, there was blood everywhere as a result of injury. While in d safe heaven we found ourselves, one guy pointed his torchlight n saw heavy blood flowing and he was like see blood o. Who injure? That was when peeps realized they sustained injuries. I mean we already spent hours there n dz guys didn't feel d pain of d injury cheesy

We later heard they were cult guys dt wanted to fall one man o war guy like dt.
And one guy said he was sleeping all through the incident.....smh

Tori dey sha grin

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Share Your Robbery Experiences Here... by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 05, 2014
Bunsky:
yea,tnx
Uwc.
Hope u'v relocated?
Re: Share Your Robbery Experiences Here... by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 05, 2014
AgapeCharis:
Uwc.
Hope u'v relocated?
yea,tnx.
Re: Share Your Robbery Experiences Here... by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 05, 2014
Bunsky:
yea,tnx.
better

1 Like

Re: Share Your Robbery Experiences Here... by Rich4god(m): 8:23pm On Dec 05, 2014
My exp was pretty bad...

Back in 2011 during my IT days... One friday night, I was playing GTA on my system around 3am while my cousin was sleeping... So I started hearing the sound of glass breaking... I was confused as I thought that the sound was coming from the game. Later, I started hearing shouts from pple, then followed by gunshots... Then I realised that something is really fishy. So I started bracing up for the worst. I hid my phones, safe for one that is not working, hid my system, my cash, leaving only 120naira inside a book, wore a jean trouser and jacket*something I forgot to tell my cousin to do, as he was just wearing boxers and a light shirt. There was no money inside my wallet, so I forgot to hide it *something I regretted as I have important documents/cards inside*... They robbed like one other place and came to my room, as my room havr no iron protector. They bang the door, it didnt open... They shouted that I should open the door as they knw that am inside... I just kept... So they kept banging, for where, the door no open. At a time when I thought that they have given up, the went and brought one heavy stone and used it on the door. That was when the door open... Two of them came in while another stood at the door, one of them went straight to my table, picked up my wallet, my lovely mp4sad*dat was my companion den*and some other things he felt is valueble. Then the other guy was really hitting us with the flat edge of a cutlass asking for my phone and money, I gave him the dead phone and the 120 I kept aside. He didnt notice the amount as he just put the money inside his pocket without checking it. My cousin gave them almost 5k*smtin i would have discouraged him frm doing if I had known*. As they were leaving, one of them said to the guy at the door... "shoot him"... I was wondering who is the "him"... Though smtin in me said that am the one, cos I didnt really corprate with them as my cousin did... Then I heard the sound of the gunshot...
Next was the shout of my cousin;(*thank God he was shot on his lap with all these "borris" bullet that have a devastating effect when shot at close range*... The damage was less, as the range was a little bit far. Though he was operated on to remove the balls that went it.
After the insident, I was regretting not briefing him on what to do before the robbers came in. Cos I believe that if he were to be on jean, those balls wouldnt have entered... But all the same, thanks to God for the way it happened.

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Share Your Robbery Experiences Here... by marieolae(f): 8:58pm On Dec 05, 2014
AgapeCharis:
lwkm4h
Are u serious??
na serious tin I swear
Re: Share Your Robbery Experiences Here... by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 05, 2014
marieolae:
na serious tin I swear
damn it!
Those guys were fvcking hungry!
Thank God there was no harm though.
Re: Share Your Robbery Experiences Here... by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 05, 2014
Rich4god:
My exp was pretty bad...

Back in 2011 during my IT days... One friday night, I was playing GTA on my system around 3am while my cousin was sleeping... So I started hearing the sound of glass breaking... I was confused as I thought that the sound was coming from the game. Later, I started hearing shouts from pple, then followed by gunshots... Then I realised that something is really fishy. So I started bracing up for the worst. I hid my phones, safe for one that is not working, hid my system, my cash, leaving only 120naira inside a book, wore a jean trouser and jacket*something I forgot to tell my cousin to do, as he was just wearing boxers and a light shirt. There was no money inside my wallet, so I forgot to hide it *something I regretted as I have important documents/cards inside*... They robbed like one other place and came to my room, as my room havr no iron protector. They bang the door, it didnt open... They shouted that I should open the door as they knw that am inside... I just kept... So they kept banging, for where, the door no open. At a time when I thought that they have given up, the went and brought one heavy stone and used it on the door. That was when the door open... Two of them came in while another stood at the door, one of them went straight to my table, picked up my wallet, my lovely mp4sad*dat was my companion den*and some other things he felt is valueble. Then the other guy was really hitting us with the flat edge of a cutlass asking for my phone and money, I gave him the dead phone and the 120 I kept aside. He didnt notice the amount as he just put the money inside his pocket without checking it. My cousin gave them almost 5k*smtin i would have discouraged him frm doing if I had known*. As they were leaving, one of them said to the guy at the door... "shoot him"... I was wondering who is the "him"... Though smtin in me said that am the one, cos I didnt really corprate with them as my cousin did... Then I heard the sound of the gunshot...
Next was the shout of my cousin;(*thank God he was shot on his lap with all these "borris" bullet that have a devastating effect when shot at close range*... The damage was less, as the range was a little bit far. Though he was operated on to remove the balls that went it.
After the insident, I was regretting not briefing him on what to do before the robbers came in. Cos I believe that if he were to be on jean, those balls wouldnt have entered... But all the same, thanks to God for the way it happened.
hmmmmmmmm
Re: Share Your Robbery Experiences Here... by Ilovenigeria(f): 9:50pm On Dec 05, 2014
It happened to my sister when she traveled to Onitsha.
There was no lighter or matches @ home so she rushed out to buy a box of matches.
They flogged the hell out of her for coming out with only 50 naira @ night.

11 Likes

Re: Share Your Robbery Experiences Here... by marieolae(f): 11:03pm On Dec 05, 2014
AgapeCharis:
damn it!
Those guys were fvcking hungry!
Thank God there was no harm though.
yeah, we thank God. A wonderful God I serve.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Robbery Experiences Here... by naijaboiy: 12:09am On Dec 06, 2014
Ilovenigeria:
It happened to my sister when she traveled to Onitsha.
There was no lighter or matches @ home so she rushed out to buy a box of matches.
They flogged the hail out of her for coming out with only 50 naira @ night.
Can't stop laughing

gringringringrin

1 Like

Re: Share Your Robbery Experiences Here... by naijaboiy: 12:17am On Dec 06, 2014
Rich4god:
My exp was pretty bad...

Really touching man...

Sorry bout that sad
Re: Share Your Robbery Experiences Here... by 1one: 12:39am On Dec 06, 2014
Bunsky:

Your experience is a goose-pimples feeder.

Thank God for keeping you and yours.

I trust that He would continue to keep you in safety.

If you're still in Kano, please make necessary plans to avoid being in the north, especially kano; before the end of January 2015,

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Robbery Experiences Here... by 1one: 1:10am On Dec 06, 2014
I had formed the habit of being the last person to leave the office....because being in the creative industry, you need a lot of personal space to synch your train of thoughts and put your ideas together to create an alluring presentation... So I just preferred working when everybody had left the office...say from 7pm...and very many times I had to pass the night in the office.

So on this particular day... I was working late as usual, my office was at V/I and I stayed in Ajah... One of the other motivations to stay late at work too was to allow the "TJFH" (Traffic Jam From Hell) to ease out; and this normally happened between 10pm and 10:30pm.

I looked at the time and it was already 10:45pm...I wanted to just pass the night over as I had done dozen times before but I opted to just "shook" head dey enter road like that.

11pm....I was on the road.

I had my bag, my phone and the OFFICE THUMB DRIVE on me.. The office thumb drive was very important because we were driving some major proposals that we wanted to submit to some companies within that period.

The road was free... No traffic jam.

Normally when I drop at my last bustop at Ajah, I would take a bike to my place, but since it was already ticking towards 11:30pm, I didn't see any bike. So from the last bustop, I started trekking down the road path that led to my house.... The road path was close to the main road so that if you're walking down the road, you would see the head lights of cars flashing at you from the other side till the cars pass you.

On getting to one mini-coke depot, ghen! ghen!.. Two guys with cutlass just came out... Infact I think they flew out sef, because one moment I looked in that direction, there was nobody, the next moment I'm faced with two guys with cutlass.. One of them held me by the belt and was dragging me away from the road side, I think to avoid the attention of passing cars.

They started rough handling me... Forcing out my watch... My hand band, my bag, my phone and then..... The office thumb drive.. After taking everything they chased me back to the side of the road.. I think I was in a momentary state of shock as they were ripping those stuff off of my body because when they chased me back to the road side and I realized the office thumb drive was gone... I started pursuing them oooo... I was like "Please my thumb drive my thumb drive"

That was one of the stupidest things I'd ever done.... As if area boy understand wetin be thumb drive, so as I was pursuing them and pleading for the drive, one of them now turned back with cutlass and started chasing me back.... Omo!.. See running ooo... So I finally out ran him and got home.

#MyrobberyExperience.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Robbery Experiences Here... by Daluuzor(m): 1:38am On Dec 06, 2014
unibenstudent1:
My story goes like this

......it happened on Sunday morning in UNIBEN,a time where every normal person would just be waking up from their sleep,that was when I was returning from night class,on my way I didn't know that the satanic forces of osasogie(an off campus annex just like ekosodin) where conceiving something sinister for me,as I left my class to begin this journey to meet my water loo,I saw a group of worshippers moving in a cluster ,and I was alone ,my mind convinced me that all was well,
As I passed the osasogie gate,to join with the fggc road,all was still well with me,then suddenly I spotted a car whom I thought was facing some problems,/ so as a good Samaritan/ that I was I drew closer to the Audi ride to see if I could render some assistance..Ghen Ghen Ghen....immediately I got there all four guys came out of the car in unison and one of them told me to pull my bag ,I decided to negotiate with him ,and I said"bros nothing dey my bag" that was when he pointed a gun @ me...o boy na so I dash am the bag ohhhh..he asked for my phone,and in my pocket there were two phones,a cheap 1 and an expensive 1,na so I dash am the cheap 1 oh,and they entered the car and zoomed off leaving me in a state of frustration
Lol, welcome to Osasogie, you are damn lucky it wasn't the good old days of the great Ninger (one man squard). the guy for dash u one bullet for yansh. Lol
Uniben 2011

7 Likes

Re: Share Your Robbery Experiences Here... by Nobody: 1:42am On Dec 06, 2014
1one:
I had formed the habit of being the last person to leave the office....because being in the creative industry, you need a lot of personal space to synch your train of thoughts and put your ideas together to create an alluring presentation... So I just preferred working when everybody had left the office...say from 7pm...and very many times I had to pass the night in the office.

So on this particular day... I was working late as usual, my office was at V/I and I stayed in Ajah... One of the other motivations to stay late at work too was to allow the "TJFH" (Traffic Jam From Hell) to ease out; and this normally happened between 10pm and 10:30pm.

I looked at the time and it was already 10:45pm...I wanted to just pass the night over as I had done dozen times before but I opted to just "shook" head dey enter road like that.

11pm....I was on the road.

I had my bag, my phone and the OFFICE THUMB DRIVE on me.. The office thumb drive was very important because we were driving some major proposals that we wanted to submit to some companies within that period.

The road was free... No traffic jam.

Normally when I drop at my last bustop at Ajah, I would take a bike to my place, but since it was already ticking towards 11:30pm, I didn't see any bike. So from the last bustop, I started trekking down the road path that led to my house.... The road path was close to the main road so that if you're walking down the road, you would see the head lights of cars flashing at you from the other side till the cars pass you.

On getting to one mini-coke depot, ghen! ghen!.. Two guys with cutlass just came out... Infact I think they flew out sef, because one moment I looked in that direction, there was nobody, the next moment I'm faced with two guys with cutlass.. One of them held me by the belt and was dragging me away from the road side, I think to avoid the attention of passing cars.

They started rough handling me... Forcing out my watch... My hand band, my bag, my phone and then..... The office thumb drive.. After taking everything they chased me back to the side of the road.. I think I was in a momentary state of shock as they were ripping those stuff off of my body because when they chased me back to the road side and I realized the office thumb drive was gone... I started pursuing them oooo... I was like "Please my thumb drive my thumb drive"

That was one of the stupidest things I'd ever done.... As if area boy understand wetin be thumb drive, so as I was pursuing them and pleading for the drive, one of them now turned back with cutlass and started chasing me back.... Omo!.. See running ooo... So I finally out ran him and got home.

#MyrobberyExperience.
meehhn
U had copies of d files in d thumb drive else where?

Ur sight sha grin me too go like join em o
Re: Share Your Robbery Experiences Here... by Nobody: 8:29am On Dec 06, 2014
1one:

Your experience is a goose-pimples feeder.

Thank God for keeping you and yours.

I trust that He would continue to keep you in safety.

If you're still in Kano, please make necessary plans to avoid being in the north, especially kano; before the end of January 2015,
yea,tnx alot

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Poverty Mentality Of Nigerians And The Ripple Effect / Of Anger And Shame In Africa / Why Is The Average Nigerian Always Angry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 163
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.