Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,203 members, 7,807,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:25 PM

Share Your Robbery Experiences Here... - Nairaland / General (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Share Your Robbery Experiences Here... (23667 Views)

Share Your Worst Truth Or Dare Experiences Here!!! / Nairalanders Share Your Ebola Salt Prank Experiences Here / Ndlea Test: Share Ur Experiences Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Robbery Experiences Here... by Missmossy(f): 8:01pm On Dec 17, 2014
Darkrebel:

how come you always on nl, shouldn't you be working wonders with those pretty dimples instead ? grin
Lollz grin dont mind me. I'd do just that.
Re: Share Your Robbery Experiences Here... by iamord(m): 9:07pm On Dec 17, 2014
shokky24:

U see dem,typical nigerian man...I be like say u never leave dis country b4....every car has a blackbox it records everything u say in the car and it video everything happening in it's surroundings

I be like say na d first time u go hear am be dis...now u don know say car get...carry urself comot from my front
you did not need to sound stup.id to drive your point
Re: Share Your Robbery Experiences Here... by iamord(m): 9:39pm On Dec 17, 2014
tmanis:

I told you before to stop embarrassing yourself
no mind am
Re: Share Your Robbery Experiences Here... by Nobody: 7:59am On Dec 18, 2014
iamord:
you did not need to sound stup.id to drive your point
Well did I sound stupid?,dat was not want I was trying to do...I wrote it In a funny way,I tried putting all those funny face but the thing keep writing error...u might not know but when I write in pidgin it's just for fun...if it got on a badside of u chwesonghamnida(am sorry)
Re: Share Your Robbery Experiences Here... by BJ4REEL(m): 1:40pm On Dec 18, 2014
Bunsky:
My dear fear nigeria politics.What me and my family went through in kano,is only God we can thank.
More reason i didn't trust any party in nigeria.
my dear,its everywhere in the north....it wasnt funny during that election violence in kaduna too.....
But all i can say is Gods protection abounds all through.
Right now people here are moving and getting prepared of any eventuality regarding 2015 election; nobody wants to be caught unawares again by these bloodsucking vampires.
Re: Share Your Robbery Experiences Here... by BJ4REEL(m): 2:04pm On Dec 18, 2014
abdulkayus:
All what am reading here is robbery from the southern part, robbery fo happen in d north bt nt as so frequent as in d south. We hardly experience robbery in uni hostel or even off campus bt jus petty thief.
If nt cos of religious violence sometime in part of the north and dis issue of BH now, North is more secure than south.
Bt I wish every where in naija will be well secure
you are right on this...
The only place i almost ever got robbed or experienced robbery was when i travelled to the southeast/southwest on several occasions.
Though,not like its nonexistent in the north(atleast where i have stayed), but non prevalent to petty thieves here and there.
Major shit is just the religious violence.
Re: Share Your Robbery Experiences Here... by iamord(m): 6:09pm On Dec 18, 2014
shokky24:

Well did I sound stupid?,dat was not want I was trying to do...I wrote it In a funny way,I tried putting all those funny face but the thing keep writing error...u might not know but when I write in pidgin it's just for fun...if it got on a badside of u chwesonghamnida(am sorry)
am sorry for the misunderstanding as well! The way you put your sentence sounded insulting. Btw I still learnt one or two from u
Re: Share Your Robbery Experiences Here... by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 18, 2014
iamord:
am sorry for the misunderstanding as well! The way you put your sentence sounded insulting. Btw I still learnt one or two from u
Ok
Re: Share Your Robbery Experiences Here... by Mekzmoney(m): 3:15pm On Mar 14, 2015
First Bank at ayangba in kogi state.

Vicjay1:
are u talking about first bank at Uromi, Edo State?
Re: Share Your Robbery Experiences Here... by HitlerGaddafi: 11:25am On May 03, 2021
Rich4god:
My exp was pretty bad...

Back in 2011 during my IT days... One friday night, I was playing GTA on my system around 3am while my cousin was sleeping... So I started hearing the sound of glass breaking... I was confused as I thought that the sound was coming from the game. Later, I started hearing shouts from pple, then followed by gunshots... Then I realised that something is really fishy. So I started bracing up for the worst. I hid my phones, safe for one that is not working, hid my system, my cash, leaving only 120naira inside a book, wore a jean trouser and jacket*something I forgot to tell my cousin to do, as he was just wearing boxers and a light shirt. There was no money inside my wallet, so I forgot to hide it *something I regretted as I have important documents/cards inside*... They robbed like one other place and came to my room, as my room havr no iron protector. They bang the door, it didnt open... They shouted that I should open the door as they knw that am inside... I just kept... So they kept banging, for where, the door no open. At a time when I thought that they have given up, the went and brought one heavy stone and used it on the door. That was when the door open... Two of them came in while another stood at the door, one of them went straight to my table, picked up my wallet, my lovely mp4sad*dat was my companion den*and some other things he felt is valueble. Then the other guy was really hitting us with the flat edge of a cutlass asking for my phone and money, I gave him the dead phone and the 120 I kept aside. He didnt notice the amount as he just put the money inside his pocket without checking it. My cousin gave them almost 5k*smtin i would have discouraged him frm doing if I had known*. As they were leaving, one of them said to the guy at the door... "shoot him"... I was wondering who is the "him"... Though smtin in me said that am the one, cos I didnt really corprate with them as my cousin did... Then I heard the sound of the gunshot...
Next was the shout of my cousin;(*thank God he was shot on his lap with all these "borris" bullet that have a devastating effect when shot at close range*... The damage was less, as the range was a little bit far. Though he was operated on to remove the balls that went it.
After the insident, I was regretting not briefing him on what to do before the robbers came in. Cos I believe that if he were to be on jean, those balls wouldnt have entered... But all the same, thanks to God for the way it happened.
Those kinda bullets are called pellets. They are less effective than the normal bullets. Pellets are what most of those Cultist use. That's why you hear cases of they shot someone and it didn't penetrate , juju this juju that. There's nothing like juju. It's just pellets. Try a military grade bullet or even normal bullet and see if you'll live to tell the tale.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Poverty Mentality Of Nigerians And The Ripple Effect / Of Anger And Shame In Africa / Why Is The Average Nigerian Always Angry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.