Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,041 members, 7,807,125 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

**king Of Poet** {group B} Giyazz Vs Teddybiyasi - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / **king Of Poet** {group B} Giyazz Vs Teddybiyasi (652 Views)

Brutal Clash 3 The Rematch: Darkrebel666 Vs Teddybiyasi / Haven Of Peace: GIYAZZ' Lounge / Brutal Clash 2: Iamaromolaeran Vs Teddybiyasi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

**king Of Poet** {group B} Giyazz Vs Teddybiyasi by kr0ne(m): 8:41am On Dec 05, 2014
Topic: Alone In The Forest!
Description: You were among a few victims that have been kidnapped and somehow u managed to escape, only to find out you're alone in a thick forest. Tell ur experience in the most imaginary way. The horrors, fears and misery. Yet, there must be a way to draw the attention of people nearby. . .if possible
Remember: You have no mobile phone or any means of communication and worst. You don't know where you are!!!

Criteria

Creativity-- 2 points

Flow- - 1 point

Imagery- - 3 points (formally 2, but due to the topic I made it 3)

Rhyme Scheme-- 2 points

Consistency/Topic-- 4 points

Lit Elements/Metaphors-- 2 points

Vocabulary-- 2 points

Emotionn - 2 (necessary)

Rules (must be strictly adhered to)

- 8bars/16Lines...

- Deadline is Sunday Dec 7th 8pm

- Verses should be posted by both contestants on
or not later than deadline date.

- No biting, swaying, stretching, feeding or
recycling.

- No complaining about votes.

- No dissing of opponent

- No unnecessary comments

Good luck!
Re: **king Of Poet** {group B} Giyazz Vs Teddybiyasi by GIYAZZ(m): 4:42pm On Dec 07, 2014
Check
Re: **king Of Poet** {group B} Giyazz Vs Teddybiyasi by GIYAZZ(m): 9:57pm On Dec 07, 2014
Caught up in this bullsshit, blindfolded and veiled from seeing the one behind that crooked voice/
The "shutup and give me your family's contacts". . . the irritating refrain of "hail Duke boys"/
And heavy arms, with arms like Hulk's hurting the weaker gender/
Anger and fury emboldened my heart on a silly agenda/
Untill the clouds married the dark/
The head belt helped chop 'em fat ropes. . .
I sneaked and walked on my toes through the clanging grass/
In company of screeching and cranked up twitters/
By heartless birds of preys, I yelled for help till my voice was lacking bass/
Thitsty, then sucked the dripping waters from these leaves with striking 'semblance to yoyo bitters/ blaaaaaah!!
Hisses of serpents, the mocking laughter of Hyenas and that disturbing zephyr that moved majestically behind/
He was the the echoes of my fading voice got me weak as bunches of thin canes interwoven/
Rained curse words on my abductors, as if it'd help cop a free mind/
Rather attracted wild beasts, as I ran till my skin was broken/
Into the deep bushy darkness, already knew I was lost/
Sore footed I laid on cursed dusts/
The best souvenir, bless these legs which carries me/
But apologies, in case I live, if you asked me "how did you survive?" I'd sarcastically reply in Swahili!!

Sorry for the delay tho
Re: **king Of Poet** {group B} Giyazz Vs Teddybiyasi by GIYAZZ(m): 3:38pm On Dec 08, 2014
Teddybiyasi, I'm sorry it's past the deadline and beyond. You can't drop now, I respect your penmanship, and I must not underestimate you. . . Hence I'm afraid if you dropped, you may best mine cos you've already taken few ideas from it. So sorry. Thanks
Re: **king Of Poet** {group B} Giyazz Vs Teddybiyasi by Limerick: 4:52pm On Dec 08, 2014
GIYAZZ:
Teddybiyasi, I'm sorry it's past the deadline and beyond. You can't drop now, I respect your penwomanship, and I must not underestimate you. . . Hence I'm afraid if you dropped, you may best mine cos you've already taken few ideas from it. So sorry. Thanks
Re: **king Of Poet** {group B} Giyazz Vs Teddybiyasi by teddybiyasi(f): 6:14pm On Dec 08, 2014
GIYAZZ:
Teddybiyasi, I'm sorry it's past the deadline and beyond. You can't drop now, I respect your penmanship, and I must not underestimate you. . . Hence I'm afraid if you dropped, you may best mine cos you've already taken few ideas from it. So sorry. Thanks

lol kk bro grin
Re: **king Of Poet** {group B} Giyazz Vs Teddybiyasi by kr0ne(m): 6:19pm On Dec 08, 2014
Closed.

Giyazz wins via no show
Re: **king Of Poet** {group B} Giyazz Vs Teddybiyasi by 007Bruce: 7:22pm On Dec 08, 2014
free moi moi grin
Re: **king Of Poet** {group B} Giyazz Vs Teddybiyasi by kr0ne(m): 7:38pm On Dec 08, 2014
007Bruce:
free moi moi grin
You no well grin

(1) (Reply)

My Best Song / Nairaland Love Rhymes Thread / ¤¤Kings Tourney[group Stage] Thunderstorm Vs Heywhizzy¤¤¤

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.