Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,102 members, 7,807,313 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

Mercy Aigbe Gentry Covers ‘the Celebrity Shoot Season5 - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Mercy Aigbe Gentry Covers ‘the Celebrity Shoot Season5 (985 Views)

Mercy Aigbe Photo-shoot For "The Makeup" Magazine / Actress Yvonne Nelson Covers The June 2013 Issue Of HOUSE OF MALIQ / Mercy Aigbe In Jeans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Aigbe Gentry Covers ‘the Celebrity Shoot Season5 by Sheenor: 10:39am On Dec 05, 2014
Actress and movie producer mercy Aigbe covers the celebrity shoot by fashion designer and stylist by Abbyke Domina.

Can We Meet You?

-I am Mercy Aigbe Gentry, a nollywood movie actress and producer.

What Does Fashion Mean To You?

-Fashion to me means a way of expressing yourself through your outward appearance. Looking stylish and trendy.

Who is an African Woman?

-An African woman is beautiful inside out, a strong woman who is perfect in her imperfections.

How do you dress? According to your mood
or the trends?

– Where I’m going to matters and atimes I go with trends, and atimes my mood influences my dressing.

Your worse fashion day?

– The day I saw a picture of me on a red carpet , where my bra strap showed. I was embarrassed.

SOURCE

Re: Mercy Aigbe Gentry Covers ‘the Celebrity Shoot Season5 by Sheenor: 10:40am On Dec 05, 2014
More......

Re: Mercy Aigbe Gentry Covers ‘the Celebrity Shoot Season5 by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 05, 2014
Beautiful bt she looks lyk an indian lady.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Gentry Covers ‘the Celebrity Shoot Season5 by Jennydoris(f): 8:24pm On Dec 05, 2014
Waooooo. I so much like this woman especially her fashion sense.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Gentry Covers ‘the Celebrity Shoot Season5 by horlabiyi(m): 9:21pm On Dec 05, 2014
Beautiful woman.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Gentry Covers ‘the Celebrity Shoot Season5 by angelTI(f): 9:39pm On Dec 05, 2014
Most fashionable Yoruba actress and one of the best dressed in the industry!

Go beautiful Mercy..

(1) (Reply)

Dainty Spa And Beauty School / Click To Get Tips On How To Get Rid Of Skin Blemishes / Wholesale Custom Basketball Equipment Bags Manufacturers USA, UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.