Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,510 members, 7,808,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

Start Your Own 3-in-1 Adsense, Affiliate Programs And Articles Niches Directory - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Start Your Own 3-in-1 Adsense, Affiliate Programs And Articles Niches Directory (1677 Views)

2 Million+ PLR Articles Pack In 4000 Niches / Free List Instant Approval Directory To Submit Your Website / Make Big Money Online With Affiliate Programs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Start Your Own 3-in-1 Adsense, Affiliate Programs And Articles Niches Directory by toluaddy(m): 10:32pm On Dec 02, 2008
Dear Fellow Internet marketer,

Do you crave to start your own articles niche contents empire like: www.EzineArticles.com, www.GoArticles.com and Articles.WebizNow.com and generate unending Adsense cash and affiliate commissions? Then your prayers are finally answered. The perfect solution to your long-term yearnings has finally found you.

You Too Can Now Run An Article Submission Site That Gets Other People To Submit Articles, News and Press Releases To Your Directory, Which Also Builds For you 10s of 1,000s Of Google AdSense and Affiliate Programs Revenue Generating Pages Without Cranking Out Contents By Yourself. This software will also build an unlimited email list for you simultaneously! (You'll Get To Mail Out Your Offers To Your Mail List Anytime, Anyday For FR'EE Without Spending A Dime On Advertisements!)

Within a few minutes from now, you too will literarily have your own constant multiple stream of AdSense and Affiliate programs income coming-in for you automatically all year long; thanks to the power of AdSense-Affiliates and Articles Directory PRO.

Requirements: Below are the requirements for the proper functioning of your portal software, which I will provide for you FREE OF CHARGE:

- MySQL (version 4 or higher)
- MYSQL Database Engine
- Web Host Account With Domain [e.g. www.yourdomain.com] (Required)
- PHP (version 4.2.3 or higher)
- CronTab/CronJobs - For Automating Tedious Processes (Required)
- Mod_Rewrite enabled (Optional)

Unveiling the complete features and requirements of AdSense-Affiliates and Articles Directory PRO - Full Version:

Back Office System
* Everything You Need To Run Your Own Article Web Site
* Generate Unlimited Contents For You Without Lifting A Finger
* Promote Any Affiliate Programs
* Most Popular Articles Section
* Build Unlimited Mail Lists
* Unlimited Categories Support
* Unlimited Users Registration
* AdSense Tracking System
* State Of The Art WYSIWYG Ajax Back Office System
* Fully Functional Administrative Backend To Keep Track Of All Your Users
* Mass Mail All Your Users As Well
* Email subscription - build your own mailing list
* You Do Not Have To Be A Genius To Run This System
* Editing Is As Easy As Using A Word Processor And Text Editor Application
* No HTML Knowledge Required!

General Add-Ons
* Easy To Install and Setup
* 100% Web-Based. AdSense-Affiliates-Articles Directory PRO Comes With A User-Friendly Web-Based Interface That Will Let You Author And Administer The System From Anywhere As Long As You Have An Internet Connection
* 100% Template Based. Templates Are Written In HTML So Modifying Them Is As Simple As 1-2-3 And You Can Integrate Into Your Existing News Or Article Website
* Search Engine Friendly URLs. Allows You To Enable .html Extensions For Articles And Categories
* Multi-Level Access
* Format Content With No HTML Skills Using My Advance WYSIWYG Editor
* Send Articles To A Friend
* Print Article Support
* Unlimited Database Backup
* Edit Font Size Of Article
* Show Statistics: Total Articles, Authors, Views and Categories
* Rate, Review and Send Featured Articles To Friends

Front Office System
* Most Read Articles
* Most Popular Articles
* Send Articles To A Friend Via Email
* Most Popular Author/User
* Built-In Search Engine For Finding Articles
* Site Contents Search

Articles Publishing and Management
* Advanced WYSIWYG Editor (No HTML Skills Required) [Screenshot]
* Cross Browser Support
* Spell Checker
* Word Finder
* Support For Flash Component
* Change The Font Type, Colour And Size, Bold, Italics or Underline, Justify Text Right, Left Or Center
* Cut, Copy And Paste
* Undo/Redo Actions
* Create Bulleted Or Numbered Lists
* Paragraph Indents And Removal
* Insert Horizontal Demarcations/Lines
* Insert Unlimited Hyperlinks
* Insert Unlimited Image/Pictures/Graphics Into Articles
* Insert Table Into Articles (Unrestricted)
* Publish Articles Without Any HTML/Technical Knowledge
* Manipulate Articles As Follows:
Visible: Published To The Website Immediately When Added.
Pending: Saved To The System But Not Published Until Admin Approves It
* Post, Edit And Delete Articles
* Publish Unlimited Articles In One Single Database

Google AdSense Optimisation
* AdSense Codes Automatically Incorporated Into Each Article By Just Inserting Your AdSense ID In The Back Office
* AdSense Codes Automatically Formatted To Match Your Site Formatting

Search Engine
* Quickly Search Any Content Published By AdSense-Affiliates-Articles PRO Software
* Perform All Categories Search Or Specific Categories
* Perform Unlimited Search For Contents
* Advance Search Supports And Allows Search By Publish Date Range And Categories

RSS Feeds/XML Generator
* Permit Other Webmasters To Syndicate and Incorporate Your Directories Articles Into Their Own Websites, Weblogs, and Articles Directories Without Lifting A Finger - Boosts Your Site's Popularity, Increase Your Reach, Hence Your Earnings!
* Syndicating Webmasters Add The Auto-generated Code That AdSense-Affiliates-Articles Directory PRO Provide Them Once Into Their Website And Their Websites Will Be Automatically Updated Each Time Articles Are Posted To Your Articles Directory
* Whenever your website is updated, all the syndicate sites are updated at the same time
* Syndicators Can Opt To Display All Your Contents Or Only A Single Category
* Syndicates Can Be Tweaked To Match Syndicators' Website Design And Layout
* AdSense-Affiliates-Articles Directory PRO Auto-Generates The Code That Syndicators Must Embed Into Their Web Pages To Create The WebFeed

Back Office Newsletter Management System
Newsletter Settings:
* Configure Newsletter Settings
* Configure Sender's Name
* Set Sender's Email Address (e.g. you@yourdomain.com)
* Ability To Set Maximum Send Mails Per Send Request
* Configure Send Request For Email Messages
* Advance Newsletter Parameters
* Compose Newsletter Messages
* Ability To Preview Newsletter Messages Before Sending
* Ability To Save Newsletter Message For Future Usage

Archives Settings:
* View Archive Newsletter Messages
* Ability To Reuse Archive Newsletter Messages As New Newsletter Messages
* Ability To Edit/Delete Archive Messages

Subscribers Settings:
* Manage Unlimited Subscribers
* Custom Search For Subscribers
* Ability To Display All Subscribers In Database
* Can Delete All Subscribers
* Add Email Subscribers In Bulk At The Touch Of A Button
* Ability To Send Message To Specific Subscriber

Back Office Users Group Management System
Users And Groups Settings:
* Manage UNLIMITED Users
* Assign Users Different Access Levels
* Create User Groups
* Unlimited User Groups Type Support
* Exercise Complete Control Over The Entire System
* Add UNLIMITED New User
* Browse Through Users Lists In The Entire System
* Search/Edit And/Or Delete Specific And Selected User

Users Privileges:
* Editor: This User Has The Ability To Add/Edit/Approve Their Own Articles As Well As Other Authors' Articles
* Authors/Writers: Have The Ability To Add/Edit/Delete Their Own Articles And Personal Details, But Cannot Approve ANY Articles
* Banned Editors/Authors: Inability To Use ANY Part Of The System
* Ability To Assign Each User Group A Unique Username And/Or Password

And so much more, visit http://www.webiznow.com/articledirectory And http://www.webiznow.com/adsense-articles-directory-pro.html for full features listings,

See, I am also utilising this software, just visit my articles directory site @: http://articles.webiznow.com. This is a LIVE site running this software. You can choose to have your site look exactly like this one or edit a few images and pages to make yours entirely unique. What you do with your articles directory niches site is entirely up to you!

But that's not all, Check out the BONUSES I've included just for you:

All marketers know that content is king in this increasingly-competitive war of internet marketing. The more good, regular, fresh site contents you have indexed by the search engines, the more visitors will throng your articles directory site and the more visitors you get to your site, the more your adsense and affiliate revenue will SOAR! It's as simple as that! This is the mathematics of internet marketing.

Frankly speaking, good content is one of the few things you just can’t fake. Of course, some people will tell you can do fine without lots of new contents on your site all the time. WRONG! Just ask them how much money was on their last Google AdSense cheque? The numbers speak for themselves! The internet works like this: gabbage in - gabbage out, what you put in is what you get out of it. There is simply no abracadabra online.

So, I WILL GIVE YOU a 95 Private Label Rights Articles Pack (valued at $75,000USD) written by some of the best copywriters in the world for you to use with your ARTICLES DIRECTORY SITE immediately.

1. 20 New Personal-Improvement and Self Development Articles (Valued @ $12,000)
2. 15 New Hobbies, Arts and Crafts Articles Collections (Valued @ $9,000)
3. 15 Great Landscaping Articles Collections (Valued @ $9,000)
4. 15 Hot Gardening Articles Collections (Valued @ $9,000)
5. 30 New Combo Vitamins and Weight Loss Articles Collections (Combined worth of $18,000)

But that's not all. Because, you'll need an highly-spacious web host account and domain name to host your new niches articles directory sites, I have sealed a 1 year free professional web hosting deal for you to get started unhindered. See below the full details of the package:

My 1 Year Professional Web Hosting Deal With My Web Host Company (100% Owned by Moi). Normally costs N4,200/yr; but I am giving it to you F'REE for the next 1 year, SO YOU WILL NOT PAY the above yearly leasing fee until November, 2009:
- 1,000MB Disk Space (1GB Web Space)
- 100,000MB Bandwidth (100GB Monthly Transfer). This can accommodate not less than 1,000,000 visitors to your site monthly without exceeding your bandwidth limits.
- 100 Email Accounts (e.g you@yourdomain.com, yourfriend@yourdomain.com)
- 100 Email Forwarders
- 100 Autoresponders
- 2 Domains (You Can Host 2 Different .com, .net, .org, e.t.c. sites in 1 Single Account)
- 10 Sub-Domains
- 5 MySQL Databases
- 5 PostGRE Databases
- PHP 4, PHP 5 and Perl Support
- CPanel 11.0
- Fantastico Deluxe (Over 25+ Push-Button, 3-Clicks-Install CMS and Scripts)
- Over 100+ Breathetaking Web Templates + F'REE Website Builder
- And Lots More, (There Are Loads Of Other Giveaways)

That's not all, I WILL ALSO install this software for you FREE OF CHARGE. This is the exact same professional installation services I offer as a computer programmer to my customers for N1,500 per hour.

Wait, there's more, I will also give you a FREE DOMAIN NAME, free for your 1st year. This costs N2,000/year, but you get it free today for the 1st year.

At this point you may be asking yourself, How can I get all these,

And how much does this incredible Software plus bonuses and add-on packages cost?

While you must be thinking right now that this incredibly powerful "Traffic-AdSense-Contents Generator and Affiliate-Commission Money-Minting Machine" could easily be selling for N50,000, possibly even [strike]N[/strike]75,000, I can tell you this I am currently selling this software at http://www.WebizNow.com/articledirectory for N14,000 flat without web hosting and domain name , See the costs breakdown below plus 1 year free domain name and web hosting included!

See The Entire Cost Breakdown For Yourself:

AdSense-Articles Niches Directory PRO Full Version Cost: N18,999 N13,999
95 Private Label Rights Articles Pack From Top Marketers: $75,000 USD (approx. N9,000,000)
My Professional Installation: N4,500 N2,500
1 Year Web Hosting Package Cost: N4,200 FREE For 1st Year
Domain Name For 1 Year: N2,000 FREE For 1st Year
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Total Package Costs: N9,029,700 N16,500 N8,500
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Get your own copy for just N8,500. This extraordinarily reduced fee is for 10 people only. Thereafter, the price will shoot up to N16,500 flat. So, confirm your own spot without delay before someone else does, just follow the simple laid down process below and you'll have this software installed for you within 48 hours from now:

See sample adsense, articles niches directory pro - full version here: http://Articles.WebizNow.com/

Bank Name: Any Branch Of Intercontinental Bank PLC Nationwide
Account Name: Tolulope O. Adeyemi
Account Number: 0153-001-00000-2408
Account Type: Current Account

After payment, visit http://www.webiznow.com/contact and provide me with every detail on the teller (this process is required for proper delivery and record keeping purposes). Once your payment is verified, usually within 48 hours even during rush hour, your directory will be setup, then you can log in to the admin back office and administer your niches directory software and the entire system together with the advertised bonuses.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to post a reply to this post. Thanks.

To Your Profits Unrestricted and Success Unlimited,

Tolulope O. Adeyemi
Founder, www.WebizNow.com
Admin General, forum.WebizNow.com
Founder, www.HostLiberty.com

Important Notification:
===================
1.)You have to design your articles and niches contents directory LOGO by yourself. Your articles niches directory requires your customised logo to establish your presence. It's a must. Otherwise, your site will look amateurish and visitors may not respond to your articles niches directory as they should.

If you want, I can arrange for an excellent graphic designer to design your adsense-affiliates and articles niches directory logo for you @ a super-reduced fee of N2,500 only. Instead of his regular [strike]N[/strike]35,000 for corporate identity design services.

2.) At the end of the 1st year, please note that you'll pay the sum of N6,200 annually for both the web hosting and domain name as stated above in order for your site to remain online as the free offer covers your 1st year only.

(1) (Reply)

Get All PHP Script Here, Investment Script, Bank Script,e-commerce, And Lot More / How Nigeria Property Centre Is Making The Search For Property In Nigeria Easy / How To View Private Instagram Profiles Without An Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.