Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,791 members, 7,802,500 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

2002 Mitsubishi Spacewagon For Sale - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 2002 Mitsubishi Spacewagon For Sale (5844 Views)

Very Sharp Reg Mitubushi Spacewagon For Sale In Asaba / (by Duke)02 Honda Stream Spacewagon For 1.7m / 2002 Mitsubishi Spacewagon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2002 Mitsubishi Spacewagon For Sale by olukunle: 10:38pm On Dec 02, 2008
A 2002 Mitsubishi Spacewagon is available for sale.
Engine and body are in pristine condition, a/c runs well. Comes with a 4 cylinder 2.4GDI engine.
Can seat 7 persons, low on fuel consumption, cd, radio,fabric seats, automatic transmission etc.

The ride was bought in Feb 2008 and has been used mainly for lagos runs, so its still in good condition.

Price is 1.0M  (negotiable)

Interested? call 07037395938 or email olukunle100@yahoo.com.

Thank you.

Re: 2002 Mitsubishi Spacewagon For Sale by lexis(m): 9:09am On Dec 03, 2008
Ride looks cool. Why r u selling? Any issue (s)?
Re: 2002 Mitsubishi Spacewagon For Sale by olukunle: 10:23pm On Dec 03, 2008
Cos i got a new offer that comes with a brand new car.
Re: 2002 Mitsubishi Spacewagon For Sale by olukunle: 10:21am On Dec 05, 2008
Still awaiting responses as the car is still available.
Re: 2002 Mitsubishi Spacewagon For Sale by lexis(m): 5:01pm On Dec 05, 2008
What's your least price? I might want to consider buying this your ride.

Also where can I come 4 inspection?
Re: 2002 Mitsubishi Spacewagon For Sale by olukunle: 7:38am On Dec 06, 2008
The last price that i can consider is 1m. The car is in Lagos. You can drop your email add here or send it to my box so that i can give you a detailed description to my place.

Thank you.
Re: 2002 Mitsubishi Spacewagon For Sale by olukunle: 12:03am On Dec 08, 2008
The car is still available.
Re: 2002 Mitsubishi Spacewagon For Sale by olukunle: 8:53am On Dec 10, 2008
Still available
Re: 2002 Mitsubishi Spacewagon For Sale by olukunle: 5:10pm On Dec 10, 2008
guys, the car is still available for those interested o.
Re: 2002 Mitsubishi Spacewagon For Sale by BAC: 5:29pm On Dec 10, 2008
do you have permission for the tinted glass
Re: 2002 Mitsubishi Spacewagon For Sale by olukunle: 8:31am On Dec 11, 2008
Yes I do
Re: 2002 Mitsubishi Spacewagon For Sale by BAC: 10:07am On Dec 11, 2008
Will 850,00 fly this one, As is lagos used and it is a Mitsubishi
Re: 2002 Mitsubishi Spacewagon For Sale by BAC: 10:10am On Dec 11, 2008
I need VIN and Mileage as well
Re: 2002 Mitsubishi Spacewagon For Sale by olukunle: 10:19am On Dec 11, 2008
I will get the VIN for you as ASAP, but mind u, its been used in naija since february. The mileage is approx 175k
Re: 2002 Mitsubishi Spacewagon For Sale by olukunle: 10:36am On Dec 11, 2008
And what is wrong with it being a Mitsubishi? Does it mean its lesser than a Toyota or a Honda? Why not do an internet review and compare the car with others in its category and see.
Re: 2002 Mitsubishi Spacewagon For Sale by olukunle: 10:51am On Dec 12, 2008
Still available. The car is located in Surulere, Lagos and available for inspection.

Thank you.
Re: 2002 Mitsubishi Spacewagon For Sale by BAC: 2:09pm On Dec 12, 2008
Why will you compare it with Toyota and Honda, Don't even go there, Please answer my question. I am looking to buy for my mum , Will this fly for 850
Re: 2002 Mitsubishi Spacewagon For Sale by olukunle: 3:26pm On Dec 12, 2008
@ BAC
I can boldly compare this car with a toyota and a honda because i have used up to about 4 brands of cars within the last 7 years(toyota inclusive) and I know that it can stand with its head high.

As per your offer of 850, i will say NO.
Re: 2002 Mitsubishi Spacewagon For Sale by Reptyle(m): 6:06pm On Dec 12, 2008
olukunle:

@ BAC
I can boldly compare this car with a toyota and a honda because i have used up to about 4 brands of cars within the last 7 years(toyota inclusive) and I know that it can stand with its head high.

As per your offer of 850, i will say NO.

Olukunle, I STRONGLY agree with you. Having used Toyota, Honda and Mitsubishi, I concur with Olukunle that Mits are as good as Hondas and Toyotas. The latter names are just overhyped by Nigerians. I hope you get a good deal for her.
Re: 2002 Mitsubishi Spacewagon For Sale by olukunle: 11:14pm On Dec 12, 2008
@Reptyle,

thanks for your concurrence jare. Nigerians are so biased as per names and brands. When did Toyota get an inroad into our market sef?

If we look at the very old cars still on our roads, u hardly see any that is toyota or honda. Some of the vboot that re being driven about are as old as 1985, like wise some bmw dt people still parade. Infact,some of those old regular benz 230 were manufactured btw 1978 and 1982.but how many toyota or honda can survive those kinds of long usage without packing up. Or you check some of the vehicles used for smuggling from cotonou to Lagos, have u seen any toyota or honda amongst them? Go to places like Ibadan or abeokuta and look at the old spacewagon that are being used for commuting passengers and u will be shocked at howold they are.
Or those vehicles used by cab drivers, how many of them use toyota or honda? Even as per fuel economy, they re not as good as some other brands like volkswagen, audi or even Nissan.

I am scared of your name though. i hope u re not a snake grin
Re: 2002 Mitsubishi Spacewagon For Sale by BAC: 12:26pm On Dec 13, 2008
You've got my location wrong. I am not based in Nigeria. I am speaking from the UK. Quality and stardards are the order of the day here. Good luck and I hope you find a good buyer soonest.

Cheers

BAC
Re: 2002 Mitsubishi Spacewagon For Sale by olukunle: 10:28am On Dec 14, 2008
Obviously quality and standards are same everywhere, it depends on the level of enlightenment of each individual and what you term to be of value.
Even in UK, u get to see some craps being displayed for sale, at least am no stranger to UK and I know what am saying. Why do we still get to see those sub standard items on sale at the east street market, or those in liverpool street , or those in finsbury park? Go to elephant and castle and you will see clothes and bags even worse than some you see in Oshodi.Or is it car sellers that try to deceive you at Enfield or those at kent? Or is it the dubious sellers in Northampton or several other places?
How many people in UK know about vin checks or most of the things we in "naija" know? The only prob with naija is that there are no proper records.But mind you, naijas are smart.
So, pls dont even try to make us "living" in naija feel as if we take any shit .

All about life is your knowledge, not your location.
Re: 2002 Mitsubishi Spacewagon For Sale by olukunle: 8:48am On Dec 16, 2008
The car is still available for those interested. Car is in Lagos, must go before Christmas.

Thanks
Re: 2002 Mitsubishi Spacewagon For Sale by olukunle: 8:27am On Dec 17, 2008
bump
Re: 2002 Mitsubishi Spacewagon For Sale by sdbaba: 4:55pm On Dec 17, 2008
olukunle:

The car is still available for those interested. Car is in Lagos, must go before Christmas.

Thanks

, then reduce your price grin shocked
Re: 2002 Mitsubishi Spacewagon For Sale by olukunle: 5:12pm On Dec 17, 2008
At least person go come see wetin im wan buy b4 i go dey reduce price.
Re: 2002 Mitsubishi Spacewagon For Sale by BAC: 6:31pm On Dec 17, 2008
Now that you've told us all the streets you know in London. Are you happy now?  I was a genuine buyer. But now your jaws have betrayed you. I have found  what I am looking for and at a good price.

Good luck
Re: 2002 Mitsubishi Spacewagon For Sale by showbobo(m): 10:55pm On Dec 17, 2008
BAC:

Now that you've told us all the streets you know in London. Are you happy now? I was a genuine buyer. But now your jaws have betrayed you. I have found what I am looking for and at a good price.

Good luck
And whats this supposed to mean He should start weeping cos you didnt buy,huh. . . . . . You seem discourteous hate your guts angry angry angry
Re: 2002 Mitsubishi Spacewagon For Sale by olukunle: 11:08pm On Dec 17, 2008
BAC:

Now that you've told us all the streets you know in London. Are you happy now?  I was a genuine buyer. But now your jaws have betrayed you. I have found  what I am looking for and at a good price.

BAC link=topic=203028.msg3237133#msg3237133 date=1229535106:

Now that you've told us all the streets you know in London. Are you happy now? I was a genuine buyer. But now your jaws have betrayed you. I have found what I am looking for and at a good price.

Good luck

shio, what a baby. If I were desperate,wont i have collected 850k from you?
Please grow up and stop whining, Mr UK
Re: 2002 Mitsubishi Spacewagon For Sale by asitis(f): 5:44pm On Dec 18, 2008
BAC:

Why will you compare it with Toyota and Honda, Don't even go there, Please answer my question. I am looking to buy for my mum , Will this fly for 850

Don't know why you thought you were going to get a polite reply from the seller, you sounded quite rude and arrogant with your approach, you can't expect him to act like a didirin for you just because he wants a sale.
Re: 2002 Mitsubishi Spacewagon For Sale by olukunle: 10:53pm On Dec 18, 2008
asitis:

Don't know why you thought you were going to get a polite reply from the seller, you sounded quite rude and arrogant with your approach, you can't expect him to act like a didirin for you just because he wants a sale.

Thank you jare my dear asitis. Am happy with the kind of response this BAC is getting. Not everybody here is a desperado, and i cant call a cow bros cos i want to eat meat.

Anyway, the car is still available for any serious buyer,preferably a naija based individual who knows what he or she wants. And at a good price.

Please note, am not a dealer, the car is my PERSONAL car, so am flexible to a reasonable extent.
Re: 2002 Mitsubishi Spacewagon For Sale by BAC: 6:14pm On Dec 23, 2008
Olakunle,
Just read all you comments:

If I have offended you . Please I am sorry.

cheers

BAC

(1) (2) (Reply)

Clean Nigerian Used 2007 Toyota Camry (sport Edition) Price=n2.350m / Neatly Used Peugeot 206 For Sale 1 Owner Bought BRAND NEW / price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.