Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,925 members, 7,806,690 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

These Vampires Must Face Shaira! Show Ur Support Nigerians_south - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / These Vampires Must Face Shaira! Show Ur Support Nigerians_south (3468 Views)

Buhari Blasts Akpabio, Others, Says Corrupt APC, PDP Members Must Face Trial / Beware Of These Vampires / Re: #teamgej Is Being Officially Unveiled. Come Show Ur Support For Pidgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Vampires Must Face Shaira! Show Ur Support Nigerians_south by ikeyman00(m): 10:48pm On Dec 02, 2008
alright!! thats it! now enough is enough!! that it!! the vampires must face hanging in accordance to rule of law and the great shaira !!

419 7th point agenda

to all the south nigerians, the niger-deltas, the cowards yorubas, the ijaws, babalawos, shoemakes, preist, stand up nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, vampires within needed to tackle head on once and for all!! these bastard must be dealed with!

STAND UP STAND UP AND STAND UP NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

Show your support here, so we can get the attention of the press, the national assembley, the UN tribunal

Yara-slow must act, those gworo emirs must hand over them vampires if they still need oil money or else I'm the AKA superman of nigeria is steppin down with AK47, shoot all yall bastard, that think u untouchable terrorist yall must identify the hide out of those vampires and the men hide the scene.

I hereby demand that all the southern governors unite in time of this incidence to urge the FG of nigeria to bring those behind the scene just like the case of niger-delta, no stone should be left untoned. this is 2008 for f  uck sake! those gworo monkie brain must be fed to crocodile in river-niger

Therefore i urge all nairaland supporters to show up here and solicit on how we gona close down on the animals, killin in the name of hmmm. this is unafrican menhhhhhhhhh. if i was there myself, believe me and u, i wouldnt hesitate to shoot those stinkin bastards, with no remorse
Re: These Vampires Must Face Shaira! Show Ur Support Nigerians_south by ikeyman00(m): 10:52pm On Dec 02, 2008
kolo mantal

i dnt think this one need your aged-mentality

1 Like

Re: These Vampires Must Face Shaira! Show Ur Support Nigerians_south by JosBoy4Lif(m): 10:53pm On Dec 02, 2008
What type of drugs induce your crazy psychosis?

1 Like

Re: These Vampires Must Face Shaira! Show Ur Support Nigerians_south by ikeyman00(m): 10:55pm On Dec 02, 2008
and to all the malams in here

help us identify the hide-out and the pocket of these gworo chewing monkie brain malams in your village!

thanks
Re: These Vampires Must Face Shaira! Show Ur Support Nigerians_south by ikeyman00(m): 10:57pm On Dec 02, 2008
jos_malam
What type of drugs induce your crazy psychosis?

yes i expect that from a malam gworo brain
Re: These Vampires Must Face Shaira! Show Ur Support Nigerians_south by JosBoy4Lif(m): 10:58pm On Dec 02, 2008
How does one reason with a madman.
You do know that I and my people are COCIN members idioto!
Re: These Vampires Must Face Shaira! Show Ur Support Nigerians_south by ikeyman00(m): 11:02pm On Dec 02, 2008
u sound more like gworo chewing, i ve readin your gworo alike comment all along with suspicion fool
Re: These Vampires Must Face Shaira! Show Ur Support Nigerians_south by JosBoy4Lif(m): 11:05pm On Dec 02, 2008
You should try typing in Microsoft Word before replying a post.
Your spelling is a atrocious.
What level of education do you have Superman? Primary 4? I bet you one of those guys that left Africa on a boat undecided
Re: These Vampires Must Face Shaira! Show Ur Support Nigerians_south by ikeyman00(m): 11:12pm On Dec 02, 2008
now listen up gworo associate

i have made myself absolutely clear, i havent got time for gworo micro-soft or mega-hard? right, your gworo monkies needed to deal with head on, else im hereby solicit for G bush to fish yall monkie holes out of nigeria

how could it be so bad, emm gwooro boy? affilating us with dynasours and chimpazes menhhhhh! eduating animals like that? chie

i kind of feel your pain

no time for gworo lingo
Re: These Vampires Must Face Shaira! Show Ur Support Nigerians_south by ikeyman00(m): 11:17pm On Dec 02, 2008
www.nairaland.com/attachments/113972_jos_riot_jpga541d5d9bade2165c130b7dbcee80676

i mean, i mean, wtf u call this?

i mean educate whatTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT?

i mean chie i mean ha shaira no get eyes again?

na woooooooooooooooooooo, lagos nawoooooooooooooooo

gworoman chie, are u human?
Re: These Vampires Must Face Shaira! Show Ur Support Nigerians_south by ikeyman00(m): 11:18pm On Dec 02, 2008
yara-oloshi

im waitin on this one
Re: These Vampires Must Face Shaira! Show Ur Support Nigerians_south by MrCrackles(m): 11:19pm On Dec 02, 2008
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: These Vampires Must Face Shaira! Show Ur Support Nigerians_south by JosBoy4Lif(m): 11:20pm On Dec 02, 2008
You know that when I read your posts I have to decipher them just to half-way understand what you are talking about.
For real you should think about enrolling in some adult English class over there in Britain.
Re: These Vampires Must Face Shaira! Show Ur Support Nigerians_south by JosBoy4Lif(m): 11:23pm On Dec 02, 2008
You do know that more Muslims died in the recent political/sectarian violence in Jos.
Re: These Vampires Must Face Shaira! Show Ur Support Nigerians_south by lucabrasi(m): 11:29pm On Dec 02, 2008
@poster
i am a detribalised nigerian,but you are advocating for a united and concerted effort at sorting out the mayhem yet when mentioning a particular tribe you wrote "coward yorubas" and you really expect these cowards to take your posts serious
this has always been a failing of any sensible thing getting off the ground in nigeria,while condemning an evil and inhumane act,you add your own tribal slant to it calling a section of nigeria cowards and you ll be suprised if they start raining isults on you instead of taking your posts serious
Re: These Vampires Must Face Shaira! Show Ur Support Nigerians_south by JosBoy4Lif(m): 11:33pm On Dec 02, 2008
lucabrasi:

@poster
i am a detribalised nigerian,but you are advocating for a united and concerted effort at sorting out the mayhem yet when mentioning a particular tribe you wrote "coward yorubas" and you really expect these cowards to take your posts serious
this has always been a failing of any sensible thing getting off the ground in nigeria,while condemning an evil and inhumane act,you add your own tribal slant to it calling a section of nigeria cowards and you ll be suprised if they start raining isults on you instead of taking your posts serious

How is he advocating for a united Nigeria? He would like to see all Hausa's wiped of the map. Deep seeded hatred that him and his other Igbo brothers have for Hausa is ridiculous
Re: These Vampires Must Face Shaira! Show Ur Support Nigerians_south by ikeyman00(m): 11:34pm On Dec 02, 2008
listen jos-gworo

livin in canada arnt doing u no good! u sound so[b] gworolous[/b] haaa

lucabra

i understand what u sayin but, i need to sound like that in order to get attention!

shall i say keep it sexy, dnt mean it that way alight?
Re: These Vampires Must Face Shaira! Show Ur Support Nigerians_south by JosBoy4Lif(m): 11:41pm On Dec 02, 2008
Superman,
You are so comical. Instead of enrolling in English night classes over there in England. Maybe you should apply to Ronald McDonald school to be a professional clown grin grin
Re: These Vampires Must Face Shaira! Show Ur Support Nigerians_south by ikeyman00(m): 11:43pm On Dec 02, 2008
k fine gworo boy

i accept your offer but your gworo cousin need to be fed to crocodile of else hmm
Re: These Vampires Must Face Shaira! Show Ur Support Nigerians_south by JosBoy4Lif(m): 11:54pm On Dec 02, 2008
ikeyman00:

k fine gworo boy

i accept your offer but your gworo cousin need to be fed to crocodile of else hmm

Yes they should throw all those involved (Both sides) into the Kaduna River (The River of the crocodiles) I Agree with you man. Those 1500 or so youths that stormed the Mosque and killed a couple hundred people should have to answer to the law too!
Re: These Vampires Must Face Shaira! Show Ur Support Nigerians_south by ikeyman00(m): 12:02am On Dec 03, 2008
gbam!

now u sound like a canadian haa

so they kill people in the mosque as well?
Re: These Vampires Must Face Shaira! Show Ur Support Nigerians_south by Tapiya(m): 12:16am On Dec 03, 2008
ikeyman00:

k fine gworo boy

Both sides you said? Do you know what would have led them to that action? after enough provocation you think these people do not need some kinda violence? Since the days of John the Baptist the Kingdom of Heaven suffered Violence and its only the Violent that can take it by force.

Am sure our People are Beggining to learn to be Violent, so when they are served in their own cup of tea they should not complain, my Younger Brother was shot on the chest By those Goro eating Vampires,Thank God he did not die. they would have seen what wrath causes.
Re: These Vampires Must Face Shaira! Show Ur Support Nigerians_south by ikeyman00(m): 12:25am On Dec 03, 2008
tapiya

are u serious? well u lucky, but some not so lucky
Re: These Vampires Must Face Shaira! Show Ur Support Nigerians_south by blackspade(m): 3:59am On Dec 03, 2008
Re: These Vampires Must Face Shaira! Show Ur Support Nigerians_south by tmoney11(m): 9:20am On Dec 03, 2008
I don't even no what is saying self
Re: These Vampires Must Face Shaira! Show Ur Support Nigerians_south by Muza(m): 9:44am On Dec 03, 2008
@ poster and others,
why are you guyz so naive?
wat is the essence of this thread?
are you trying to say hausas did all the killin,burnin,destruction,
lets be objective pls angry
Re: These Vampires Must Face Shaira! Show Ur Support Nigerians_south by arramyjay: 9:59am On Dec 03, 2008
JosBoy4Lif:

You know that when I read your posts I have to decipher them just to half-way understand what you are talking about.
For real you should think about enrolling in some adult English class over there in Britain.

hehehehhehe.Oh my God.
Re: These Vampires Must Face Shaira! Show Ur Support Nigerians_south by ikeyman00(m): 6:05pm On Dec 03, 2008
nice thread but not for gbatis
Re: These Vampires Must Face Shaira! Show Ur Support Nigerians_south by ikeyman00(m): 6:24pm On Dec 03, 2008
U.S. condoles with govt on Jos violence guardian 3,12,08

N'Assembly honours victims

Jang meets Yar'Adua, Jonathan

From Madu Onuorah, Oghogho Obayuwana, Azimazi Momoh Jimoh (Abuja), Njadvara Musa (Maiduguri), Simeon Nwakaudu (Makurdi), Saxone Akhaine (Kaduna), Julius Alabi (Akure), Iyabo Lawal (Ibadan), Abiodun Fagbemi (Ilorin) and Ayoyinka Olagoke (Uyo)
THE United States (U.S.) Embassy in Nigeria yesterday condoled with the Federal Government over the mayhem in Jos, saying it would "stand with all Nigerians who believe in respect for the diversity of political views, religion, and ethnicity."

But the Human Rights Watch (HRW) yesterday said Nigeria's state governments must end discrimination against settlers from other parts of the country to prevent the kind of bloodshed that caused the crisis at the weekend.

Also, a minute's silence was observed in honour of all those who died from the crisis just before the beginning of the presentation of the 2009 budget proposal to the joint session of the National Assembly yesterday.

President Umaru Musa Yar'Adua had requested that in view of the deaths recorded during the mayhem, a minute's silence should be observed before the proposal was presented.

As the President was presenting the budget proposal yesterday, the Plateau State Governor, Air Commodore Jonah Jang (rtd), visited the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

Jang, who came in the morning, waited for a meeting with Yar'Adua. And immediately Yar'Adua returned from the National Assembly, the governor was seen walking into the President's office for the meeting.

A source said the governor later met with Vice President Goodluck Jonathan before leaving the Villa.

Nevertheless, the Senate yesterday resolved to debate the Plateau violence today following a motion moved by the Deputy President of the Senate, Ike Ekweremadu, to the effect that the seriousness of the crisis demanded prompt response by the Senate.

Ruling on the point of order raised by Ekweremadu, the President of the Upper House, David Mark, said the motion would be debated today.

Also, the House of Representatives has indicated its resolve to investigate the crisis.

Moving a motion of urgent national importance at yesterday's plenary session, Abdul Ningi, who appealed for calm, described as shameful and unfortunate the sectarian crisis that engulfed Jos.

Meanwhile, the Action Congress (AC) has commended President Umaru Yar'Adua for stopping the swearing- in of the newly-elected chairmen and councillors in Plateau State.

In a statement issued in Abuja yesterday by its National Publicity Secretary, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, the party said Yar'Adua should go further by ordering the cancellation of the polls as a sign of respect for the innocent souls lost in the crisis.

The party said while many would argue that the order to cancel the results would be unconstitutional, "so also can one argue that the President has no constitutional powers to even stop the swearing in of the elected officials."

The American Embassy, in a statement yesterday, said: "The U.S. Mission to Nigeria deeply regrets the loss of life in Plateau State over the weekend. We stand with all Nigerians who believe in respect for the diversity of political views, religion and ethnicity.

"We support efforts by the Nigerian and Plateau State governments that are addressing the humanitarian needs of the communities in the aftermath of the weekend violence. As partners with the government and people of Nigeria, we stand with you in calling for peace, tolerance, interfaith dialogue and mutual understanding."

In its own reaction, the HRW accused the authorities in many of Nigeria's 36 states of routinely denying opportunities such as civil service jobs or academic scholarships to "non-indigenes."

The group said policies enacted by state governments were marginalising settler communities, going against the constitution's guarantee of freedom from discrimination, thereby contributing to ethnic resentment.

"These discriminatory policies relegate millions of Nigerians to the status of second-class citizens and fuel the flames of ethnic and religious violence," said Georgette Gagnon, Africa director of the rights group.

But Jang has attributed the Jos mayhem to the inability of security agents to prevent foreign mercenaries from Niger and Chad from entering the country, arguing that the killings and torching down of mosques, churches, shops and houses were not politically-motivated or caused by last Thursday's council elections.

Indicting the security agents at the borders while speaking on Radio France International (RFI) Hausa programme monitored in Maiduguri and Damaturu yesterday, the governor reiterated that the killings and destruction were perpetrated by Nigeriens and Chadians.

But contrary to Jang's assertion, the Nigerien Ambassador, Alhaji Musa Ibrahim, said that none of his nationals were involved in the destruction of lives and property in Jos, stating that the governor and the security agents that arrested the over 1,500 mercenaries should provide evidence that the people were from Niger and Chad.

In another development, the officials of the Supreme Council for Sharia'ah in Nigeria have warned that Moslems would be constrained to defend themselves if the Federal Government failed to punish the perpetrators of the crisis.

Besides, the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN), Kaduna State chapter, also urged the Federal Government to act decisively and bring the perpetrators of the killings to book.

Even with the controversy trailing the crisis, the Plateau State House of Assembly has condemned the recent wanton destruction of lives and property.

This is coming as the Benue State Governor, Gabriel Suswam, declared that the crisis would have been avoided if the state government had held a series of consultations with relevant stakeholders before embarking on the council polls it conducted.

Addressing journalists on Monday night at the Government House, Makurdi, Suswam said that the crisis was an offshoot of lack of political understanding among the key players in the Plateau State polity prior to the council polls.

Relatedly, Governor Adebayo Alao-Akala of Oyo State yesterday appealed against any form of retaliation over the mayhem.

Alao-Akala, who deplored the wanton destruction of lives and property in the crisis, cautioned various interest groups against making inflammatory statements capable of fuelling the crisis.

Meanwhile, a group, Ilaje Youth Wing (IYW) in Ilaje Local Council of Ondo State, in a statement by its Director of Research Publicity, Mr. Sunday Menukuro, said the Jos saga amounted to under-minding democracy, which many Nigerians fought for.

According to him, "President Yar'Adua must rise against the possible collapse of the present nascent democracy and must not allow it to be rubbished because most of us suffered under the military and we do not want that to happen again."

Some members of the National Association of Nigerian Students (NANS), Kwara State chapter, yesterday protested the alleged shabby treatment meted out to some of their colleagues fleeing the crisis-ridden Jos.

According to the co-ordinator of the group, Mr. AbdulGaniyu Kazeem, who led the students on a protest along Ahmadu Bello Way, Ilorin, the Kwara government allegedly reneged on its promise to offset the transport fares incurred by the students on their way from Jos.

In his own reaction, the Speaker of Nigerian Youths Parliament, Luke Onofiok, said the arrest of more than 1,500 youths linked with the mayhem was pointer to the fact that the key actors in the imbroglio were youths.

Onofiok stressed that youths should be custodians of public property.

FG and US , this isnt good enough, the suitation on ground need action
Re: These Vampires Must Face Shaira! Show Ur Support Nigerians_south by congoshine(m): 8:54pm On Dec 03, 2008
Ikechukwu,
I have only one advice for your attention-seeking butt - STAY OFF THE DRUGS !!!
Re: These Vampires Must Face Shaira! Show Ur Support Nigerians_south by ikeyman00(m): 9:35pm On Dec 03, 2008
hmm

congo stay out from eatin monkie meat!

very necessary
Re: These Vampires Must Face Shaira! Show Ur Support Nigerians_south by congoshine(m): 10:01pm On Dec 03, 2008
ikeyman00:

hmm

congo stay out from eatin monkie meat!

very necessary

?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anambra State To Hold The First Nigerian Gubernatorial Debate / 7 Reasons Why General Muhammad Buhari Will Lose 2015 Elections. / General Buhari Meets President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan(Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.