Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:57 AM

Mini Importation: Did I Just Get Duped Or Am Still A Novice. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mini Importation: Did I Just Get Duped Or Am Still A Novice. (3839 Views)

How He Was Duped Of N50,000 In UBA In Lagos (photo) / How A Man Got Duped Of $30,000 Inside FCMB In Lagos - Photos / Do People Get Duped On Www.ebay.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mini Importation: Did I Just Get Duped Or Am Still A Novice. by Joshkeyz(m): 12:13pm On Dec 05, 2014
After reading several threads on mini importation, I felt I should give it a try.I decided to import some watches just for the experience and to see how genuine the system is.I went on aliexpress,ordered the watches ( about 10 of them ) and payed the seller and asked him to ship to Michael ( Nonnykings).Asked Michael to shipped express for me.My seller said he has shipped to Michael and Michael said he has not received.its been three days.so the question is where are my watches.The seller gave me a tracking code 131708107790 the problem is I don't even understand what is on the site sf-express.com.The pros please should I begin to worry or I should just relax knowing that its been 3day since seller said he has shipped.
Re: Mini Importation: Did I Just Get Duped Or Am Still A Novice. by exe0(m): 12:17pm On Dec 05, 2014
Heart of a man:deceitful
Re: Mini Importation: Did I Just Get Duped Or Am Still A Novice. by stagger: 12:33pm On Dec 05, 2014
Joshkeyz:
After reading several threads on mini importation, I felt I should give it a try.I decided to import some watches just for the experience and to see how genuine the system is.I went on aliexpress,ordered the watches ( about 10 of them ) and payed the seller and asked him to ship to Michael ( Nonnykings).Asked Michael to shipped express for me.My seller said he has shipped to Michael and Michael said he has not received.its been three days.so the question is where are my watches.The seller gave me a tracking code 131708107709 the problem is I don't even understand what is on the site sf-express.com.The pros please should I begin to worry or I should just relax knowing that its been 3day since seller said he has shipped.

You are supposed to have buyer protection which means that even though your bank has removed the money from your card, the money is in escrow and not in seller's hands. You have the option of raising dispute once buyer protection is about to expire. I think you should wait a little bit more and use some of the other tracking sites such as 17track.net to do the tracking.
Re: Mini Importation: Did I Just Get Duped Or Am Still A Novice. by Gboliwe: 12:33pm On Dec 05, 2014
Joshkeyz:
After reading several threads on mini importation, I felt I should give it a try.I decided to import some watches just for the experience and to see how genuine the system is.I went on aliexpress,ordered the watches ( about 10 of them ) and payed the seller and asked him to ship to Michael ( Nonnykings).Asked Michael to shipped express for me.My seller said he has shipped to Michael and Michael said he has not received.its been three days.so the question is where are my watches.The seller gave me a tracking code 131708107709 the problem is I don't even understand what is on the site sf-express.com.The pros please should I begin to worry or I should just relax knowing that its been 3day since seller said he has shipped.

What site are you supposed to track it from?

3days is still early to start panicking. Relax

Who is Michael? A nairalander?

1 Like

Re: Mini Importation: Did I Just Get Duped Or Am Still A Novice. by Joshkeyz(m): 12:43pm On Dec 05, 2014
Gboliwe:

What site are you supposed to track it from?

3days is still early to start panicking. Relax

Who is Michael? A nairalander?
Michael is a shipping agent.the seller told me to track from sf-express.com
Re: Mini Importation: Did I Just Get Duped Or Am Still A Novice. by koredex4love(m): 1:26pm On Dec 05, 2014
Be calm,go to the right hand side of sf.express and change the.language to us english so that you can track the package.also,are you sure the seller wrote your name and number on the parcel? Also contact judy and not micheal for.your parcel.but be rest assured you are not scammed.NAIRALANDER AND SCAM SHA!!!!!!UNA TOO USE TO THAT FOUR.LETTER WORD.

3 Likes

Re: Mini Importation: Did I Just Get Duped Or Am Still A Novice. by slap1(m): 1:27pm On Dec 05, 2014
Joshkeyz:
Michael is a shipping agent.the seller told me to track from sf-express.com
Has Michael even gotten the goods?
Re: Mini Importation: Did I Just Get Duped Or Am Still A Novice. by dav8id(m): 1:28pm On Dec 05, 2014
sf express tracking section is not opening but your stuff is in guangzhou but the site did not indicate if micheal received the goods or not cause sf express awb section is not accessble...

1 Like

Re: Mini Importation: Did I Just Get Duped Or Am Still A Novice. by Joshkeyz(m): 1:32pm On Dec 05, 2014
koredex4love:
Be calm,go to the right hand side of sf.express and change the.language to us english so that you can track the package.also,are you sure the seller wrote your name and number on the parcel? Also contact judy and not micheal for.your parcel.but be rest assured you are not scammed.NAIRALANDER AND SAM SHA!!!!!!UNA TOO USE TO THAT FOUR.LETTER WORDS.
thanks man so how do I contact Judy can you help me with his contact?
Re: Mini Importation: Did I Just Get Duped Or Am Still A Novice. by Joshkeyz(m): 1:34pm On Dec 05, 2014
slap1:
Has Michael even gotten the goods?
Michael said he has not and the seller said he has pushed. so that's why am confussed.
Re: Mini Importation: Did I Just Get Duped Or Am Still A Novice. by Joshkeyz(m): 1:35pm On Dec 05, 2014
dav8id:
sf express tracking section is not opening but your stuff is in guangzhou but the site did not indicate if micheal received the goods or not cause sf express awb section is not accessble...
OK thanks man.
Re: Mini Importation: Did I Just Get Duped Or Am Still A Novice. by slap1(m): 1:47pm On Dec 05, 2014
Joshkeyz:
Michael said he has not and the seller said he has pushed. so that's why am confussed.
Re: Mini Importation: Did I Just Get Duped Or Am Still A Novice. by SporaD8: 1:47pm On Dec 05, 2014
Allow some time for shipping and clearance. 3days is too short for u to start panicking!
Re: Mini Importation: Did I Just Get Duped Or Am Still A Novice. by slap1(m): 1:48pm On Dec 05, 2014
Joshkeyz:
That's Nonnykings' China office?
Re: Mini Importation: Did I Just Get Duped Or Am Still A Novice. by Joshkeyz(m): 1:51pm On Dec 05, 2014
slap1:
That's Nonnykings' China office?
yes
Re: Mini Importation: Did I Just Get Duped Or Am Still A Novice. by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 05, 2014
I for one..I don't like all these 3rd party shipping agencies....you should have opted for DHL if you had the money for shipment or China airmail itself which is free but slower..Nothing will happen to the goods on china airmail or dhl..
Re: Mini Importation: Did I Just Get Duped Or Am Still A Novice. by koredex4love(m): 3:13pm On Dec 05, 2014
+861343469377

Joshkeyz:
thanks man so how do I contact Judy can you help me with his contact?
Re: Mini Importation: Did I Just Get Duped Or Am Still A Novice. by phabulous88(m): 3:24pm On Dec 05, 2014
Its been shipped but hasn't been delivered. Your goods are still on transit and that's why Nonnyking is yet to receive it.

1 Like

Re: Mini Importation: Did I Just Get Duped Or Am Still A Novice. by tayoast(m): 3:25pm On Dec 05, 2014
Joshkeyz:

Are you sure that tracking number is yours and correct?
The info I saw on the tracking page showed that the package was shipped on August 9th and delivered August 11th.

Check again o
Re: Mini Importation: Did I Just Get Duped Or Am Still A Novice. by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 05, 2014
Don't be afraid man, my own view, it's possible the seller don't have the items available another moment, and gave you a wrong tracking number for you to be calm, so ones he gets the product, he will ship to micheal and send you a correct tracking.

NB: this is my experience from a seller.

1 Like

Re: Mini Importation: Did I Just Get Duped Or Am Still A Novice. by Joshkeyz(m): 4:19pm On Dec 05, 2014
koredex4love:
+861343469377

thanks
Re: Mini Importation: Did I Just Get Duped Or Am Still A Novice. by Joshkeyz(m): 4:24pm On Dec 05, 2014
tayoast:

Are you sure that tracking number is yours and correct?
The info I saw on the tracking page showed that the package was shipped on August 9th and delivered August 11th.

Check again o
yea its correct.what site are you tracking from.
Re: Mini Importation: Did I Just Get Duped Or Am Still A Novice. by tayoast(m): 7:02pm On Dec 05, 2014
Joshkeyz:
yea its correct.what site are you tracking from.

Tracked from kuaidi100.com.

You mean your package was shipped in August?
Re: Mini Importation: Did I Just Get Duped Or Am Still A Novice. by Joshkeyz(m): 7:47pm On Dec 05, 2014
tayoast:

Tracked from kuaidi100.com.

You mean your package was shipped in August?
no dats not my package.I just checked my email o.the number is actually 131708107790( sent by aliexpress) so am suspecting the seller made a mistake
Re: Mini Importation: Did I Just Get Duped Or Am Still A Novice. by Flizzyb: 8:24pm On Dec 05, 2014
hey i have got something i have tried and its working for me.... its because you didnt get the right.......mail me for the guide gideonclayton@gmail.com
Re: Mini Importation: Did I Just Get Duped Or Am Still A Novice. by Escoboss(m): 8:59pm On Dec 05, 2014
redtailshark:
Don't be afraid man, my own view, it's possible the seller don't have the items available another moment, and gave you a wrong tracking number for you to be calm, so ones he gets the product, he will ship to micheal and send you a correct tracking.

NB: this is my experience from a seller.
Very correct.
Re: Mini Importation: Did I Just Get Duped Or Am Still A Novice. by mayorall(m): 10:22pm On Dec 05, 2014
Item was delivered on 3/12/14.

Re: Mini Importation: Did I Just Get Duped Or Am Still A Novice. by Joshkeyz(m): 11:48pm On Dec 05, 2014
so it should be with Michael abi?
Re: Mini Importation: Did I Just Get Duped Or Am Still A Novice. by Nobody: 1:53am On Dec 06, 2014
please can some1 put me thru wif this business
Re: Mini Importation: Did I Just Get Duped Or Am Still A Novice. by tayoast(m): 2:14am On Dec 06, 2014
Joshkeyz:
so it should be with Michael abi?

Just get in touch with Judy on whatsapp. Just tell her 'Judy, you receive my parcel 131708107790?' no stories. Once she responds to the affirmative, tell her whether to send by express or otherwise.
Re: Mini Importation: Did I Just Get Duped Or Am Still A Novice. by Gboliwe: 5:39am On Dec 06, 2014
pwreshbawz:
please can some1 put me thru wif this business

Don't wait for anybody to spoon feed you buddy! If that's what you want, there are many threads here on nairaland, go through them, read them, ask questions. Make an effort! Wish you luck

(1) (2) (Reply)

GTB Just Charged Him N199.5 Per Dollar Few Minutes Ago... / CBN Working Out Modalities To Reduce Interest Rate For Msmes / Contact Me For Your Affordable,custom Made Brogues,monkstrap And Corporate Shoes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.