Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

My Dad Almost Raped Me To Death - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Dad Almost Raped Me To Death (45693 Views)

How Four Friends Raped Me –14-year-old Girl (photo) / I Bled Profusely, Fainted As ‘suspected Ritualist’ Raped Me: 11yr-old Girl(pic) / I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Dad Almost Raped Me To Death by Nobody: 1:16am On Dec 06, 2014
I equally heard of a girl who was living with her father from a tender age,when she clocked 14,her father disvirgined her & started sleeping with her as a routine until he got her pregnant.She gave birth & the child is very much alive......hmmm....mother n child sharing same paternity....tufiakwaaaa.When she now grew to a certain age,she realized their laison was an abomination,she ran away & camped with her bf & equally carried her daughter along b4 what happened to her,happens to the child. Sometimes I just wonder if this category of male species are from outer space.Stii SMH.
Re: My Dad Almost Raped Me To Death by PLEXPLEX(m): 1:20am On Dec 06, 2014
God abeg punish that boko haram man
Re: My Dad Almost Raped Me To Death by MistadeRegal(m): 2:02am On Dec 06, 2014
I'd advocate you castrate that nigga
Re: My Dad Almost Raped Me To Death by loftparty1: 2:13am On Dec 06, 2014
to: enkay4love
From N. America:
enkay4love- only YOU can expose this crime. By telling the world, you have made a good start.
I (an adult man for many decades) from over here- am appalled at what I read on this forum-
especially this heart-rending, perverted, criminal act of a father raping his tiny daughter !
I fully sympathize with the rage of most commentators, and agree that something, Anything must be done to:
A. Terminate this sick, criminal, bestial, illegal, and moronic behavior of the father.
B. Make sure the law is enforced, as well as common sense, to accomplish goal A. above.
C. The law must prosecute the perpetrator. To get the proof needed, it must ensure the wife/mother of the poor
little girl comes forward AND is assured protection against any retaliation, if at all possible.
How can a mother- in any way, tolerate this horrifying abuse of her own daughter, yet be attracted to the animal/father who does such a thing?
I do NOT know the Nigerian criminal justice system nor how it deals with this, but ANY solution to rescue the 3 yr. old
AND any other children- is essential, to their mental (and physical) survival in this tough world.
Enkay4love - please be strong, and go to the local people you can trust (including the right people in the police)and try to
solve this. To stay silent- is itself- wrong !
May God help all of the people involved (and Allah Akbar) for those who agree, AND likewise offer not only comments,
but also- CONSTRUCTIVE help to achieve real justice in this matter !

Re: My Dad Almost Raped Me To Death by cococandy(f): 2:25am On Dec 06, 2014
enkay4love:
I know of a guy who constantly defiles his 3 year old daughter.He disvirgined her with his filthy lechrous fingers and has rendered d poor child's private region different from that of a normal 3 year old.Its really sickening.Each time I set my eyes on him,he really irritates me & I feel he shuld just go far away from this earth.When the mother of the child turned to me for succour,I advised her to go to the police,who will quickly litigate him & put him behind bars for a long time,she rather declined & said she does'nt want him to kill her.....see gobe .To add salt to injury,she loves this fool to stupor & he treats her like filth.....irony of life.if he's beating their 2nd child(a boy),its always a near-death experience.....a don see somthing grin.He's in bad terms with his father,they don't see eye to eye...lol grin.Anywhere he goes,he leaves behind his footprints of violence. Just SMH.
why not report him to the police for the sake of that innocent girl?
Re: My Dad Almost Raped Me To Death by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 06, 2014
cococandy:
why not report him to the police for the sake of that innocent girl?
If u read thru my post carefully u wuld'nt be suggesting this.If the mother of this child declined my advice of running to d police for immediate justice, with the excuse that "do I want him to kill her" so why will I drink panadol for a headache that's not mine.I even spoke to a DPO acquaintance of mine,who was ready to execute action on the case if brought forward,but she never did,all in fear of the bastard .
Re: My Dad Almost Raped Me To Death by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 06, 2014
loftparty1:
to: enkay4love
From N. America:
enkay4love- only YOU can expose this crime. By telling the world, you have made a good start.
I (an adult man for many decades) from over here- am appalled at what I read on this forum-
especially this heart-rending, perverted, criminal act of a father raping his tiny daughter !
I fully sympathize with the rage of most commentators, and agree that something, Anything must be done to:
A. Terminate this sick, criminal, bestial, illegal, and moronic behavior of the father.
B. Make sure the law is enforced, as well as common sense, to accomplish goal A. above.
C. The law must prosecute the perpetrator. To get the proof needed, it must ensure the wife/mother of the poor
little girl comes forward AND is assured protection against any retaliation, if at all possible.
How can a mother- in any way, tolerate this horrifying abuse of her own daughter, yet be attracted to the animal/father who does such a thing?
I do NOT know the Nigerian criminal justice system nor how it deals with this, but ANY solution to rescue the 3 yr. old
AND any other children- is essential, to their mental (and physical) survival in this tough world.
Enkay4love - please be strong, and go to the local people you can trust (including the right people in the police)and try to
solve this. To stay silent- is itself- wrong !
May God help all of the people involved (and Allah Akbar) for those who agree, AND likewise offer not only comments,
but also- CONSTRUCTIVE help to achieve real justice in this matter !

I appreciate ur counsel,but thank God u said u're from here & u know how people here behave,especially when u're buying up a case that is'nt urs.Do u know I persuaded her consistently to run to the police for immediate justice,she outrightly objected,saying he'll kill her & even when he finishes his jail term he'll trail her & get her killed.....imagine mentality angry.This was a case that won't even make him last a day in a police cell,but be bundled immediately to jail cos the physical evidence is there,& the child had bn testifying to the mother.The worst aspect of it that so provoked me most,was getting pregnant again 4 him 4 child number 3 & the accursed bastard ws threatening to harm her if she did'nt get rid of it.I just had to excuse myself from her case,cos she seems abnormal & devoid of balanced reasoning to still open her thighs for a man that molests their own daughter. Too bad..
Re: My Dad Almost Raped Me To Death by badmus1346(m): 12:17pm On Dec 06, 2014
If I was inform that very day I can kill the Man
Re: My Dad Almost Raped Me To Death by Vikky014(f): 12:41pm On Dec 06, 2014
Abdgafarplenty:

do you know anything called sarcasm! no need to go This far
hmmmm it didnt sound like one
Re: My Dad Almost Raped Me To Death by Abdgafarplenty(m): 1:11pm On Dec 06, 2014
then i take back my word
Vikky014:
hmmmm it didnt sound like one
Re: My Dad Almost Raped Me To Death by SenatorJames(m): 1:13pm On Dec 06, 2014
We have been hearing of END TIME THINGS occurrences in this country
MissSlimbody:
A 14-year-old girl, simply identified Uzor has revealed how her father almost raped her to death on December, 2, 2014. Uzor, who stays with her father, at No, 4 Akintunde Street,Oyingbo, Ebute-Meta, Lagos.    
According to the little girl,she said her father raped her around 6:30am after she went to live with him. She explained that she had been living with an aunt at Ikorodu after the demise of her mother until her father came to take her away.

Fighting back tears, Uzor said: “I wanted to shout, but his weight was too much for me. My father is fat and I was struggling not to stop breath. I was struggling to push him off!”
 According to Uzor, after her mother died, she went to stay with her mum’s elder sister, at Ogijo, Ikorodu, Ogun State. The woman was expected to assist the girl in furthering her education, but she did not. 

“My aunt did not enroll me in school. I used to hawk pepper and tomatoes for her. My father was not pleased that my aunt did not enroll me in school. He threatened to take me away. He eventually came and took me to his house.”

Recalling how she was raped, Uzor said: “I was in the room, sleeping when my father called me to warm soup in the kitchen. Few minutes later, he called me to meet him in the bed room. I thought he wanted to punish me when he called me, because I’m always scared of him and my step mother. They treat me bad. Before I knew what was happening, my father had pushed me on the bed and pounced me. He tore off my pants and penetrated me.  When he finally got up and left, I was bleeding from my private part seriously. I could not walk. But I managed to call the attention of an elderly woman in our street.”

The victim said that after the incident, he left her on the bed and went away. The woman she alerted about the incident, cautioned her, not to tell anyone. The woman told Uzor, it was an abomination.
“Immediately I left the woman’s house, I went to a pay call center to call Mrs. Toyosi Bello in Ogijo. I explained the incident to her,” said Uzor.

Mrs. Toyosi Bello the Ogun State Coordinator for Center for Defence of Human Right said she was in Ogijo when she received the call from Uzor. The following day, Bello went to Uzor’s father’s apartment.

Bello said: “I observed that the woman Uzor reported the incident to, is shielding her father from arrest. Some elderly men in the area begged me not to expose the matter to the public as that would damage the image of the little girl in future. The girl was immediately rushed to Federal Medical Center, unfortunately when we got there; the medical doctors were all on strike.”
Bello said the Uzor’s father has run away. The girl’s step-mother was arrested, but had since been released.

Uzor had been taken to Project Alert, a non-governmental organisation that takes care of raped victims. 

Source: http://lm.?u=http%3A%2F%2Fomideletoba..com%2F2014%2F12%2Fmy-dad-almost-raped-me-to-death12-year.html%3Fspref%3Dfb&h=sAQF5Vdj4&s=1

http://omideletoba..in/2014/12/my-dad-almost-raped-me-to-death12-year.html

My question is ARE WE PREPARE FOR THE SECOND COMING OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST? So that we will not end where devil and his demon will end.
Re: My Dad Almost Raped Me To Death by Vikky014(f): 3:26pm On Dec 06, 2014
Abdgafarplenty:
then i take back my word
cool
Re: My Dad Almost Raped Me To Death by cococandy(f): 4:19pm On Dec 06, 2014
enkay4love:
If u read thru my post carefully u wuld'nt be suggesting this.If the mother of this child declined my advice of running to d police for immediate justice, with the excuse that "do I want him to kill her" so why will I drink panadol for a headache that's not mine.I even spoke to a DPO acquaintance of mine,who was ready to execute action on the case if brought forward,but she never did,all in fear of the bastard .
if you have spoken to a policeman who was ready to help her and she refused to go forward, then I think you have tried. My heart just breaks for that poor girl cry
Re: My Dad Almost Raped Me To Death by cococandy(f): 4:23pm On Dec 06, 2014
cry cry cry
enkay4love:
I appreciate ur counsel,but thank God u said u're from here & u know how people here behave,especially when u're buying up a case that is'nt urs.Do u know I persuaded her consistently to run to the police for immediate justice,she outrightly objected,saying he'll kill her & even when he finishes his jail term he'll trail her & get her killed.....imagine mentality angry.This was a case that won't even make him last a day in a police cell,but be bundled immediately to jail cos the physical evidence is there,& the child had bn testifying to the mother.The worst aspect of it that so provoked me most,was getting pregnant again 4 him 4 child number 3 & the accursed bastard ws threatening to harm her if she did'nt get rid of it.I just had to excuse myself from her case,cos she seems abnormal & devoid of balanced reasoning to still open her thighs for a man that molests their own daughter. Too bad..
Re: My Dad Almost Raped Me To Death by Fashionista01(f): 9:24pm On Mar 05, 2022
A man that cannot control himself is a problem to himself, his house hood and the society.

Poor girl, may God heal you physically, mentally and spiritually.
Re: My Dad Almost Raped Me To Death by FreeIgboho: 5:40am On Mar 06, 2022
BeanmanX:
Mynd44 seun lalasticlala justwise Rule2 and 19

This is the same Notorious troll that cloned my account to defame me, he keeps creating different accounts after getting banned, he's attacking alot of Nairaland members also, check the account it's a new account created by him, he keeps defaming me and others here and even cloning their posts to report me and others, check the screenshot below for his account that have been banned

https://www.nairaland.com/mrsabimbolaa

But do you have HIV. Sorry I have to know, just to satisfy my curiosity
Re: My Dad Almost Raped Me To Death by BeanmanX(m): 6:47am On Mar 06, 2022
FreeIgboho:

But do you have HIV. Sorry I have to know, just to satisfy my curiosity
U saw dat I reported that idiotic troll for defaming people and u are still asking me silly question,,,,no vex me dis morning
Re: My Dad Almost Raped Me To Death by muheeb01(m): 8:26am On Mar 06, 2022
This is sad and pathetic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Married Man, Bride-to-be Found Dead Inside Car In Kano / NSCDC Arrests Woman With Three Explosives In Cross River / Man Robbed In Broad Daylight On Eko Bridge (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.