Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,484 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

Guys How Do You Control An Erection In Public? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Guys How Do You Control An Erection In Public? (600 Views)

Erm, They Now Sell This In Public In Lagos? / Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? / Why Do Guys Wake-up With An Erection? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys How Do You Control An Erection In Public? by xamuel17(m): 2:49pm On Dec 05, 2014
when i was 16yrs old, back then in secondary school. i had this secret crush of mine that always put butterflies in my stomach anytime she's close to me... there was the very wonderful day when she offered to hold my hands and only the thought of that gave me erections.. as i stretch fought my hands to torch her, i noticed another thing stretching fought its hand to.... on sight of it, she and her friends busted into laughter. that day is something i can never forget... so back to the question, guys how to u control erections in places like churches, mosques, outing with your dates etc
Re: Guys How Do You Control An Erection In Public? by Fabdedon(m): 2:52pm On Dec 05, 2014
put your hand inside your pocket and give it a handshake grin
Re: Guys How Do You Control An Erection In Public? by xamuel17(m): 3:02pm On Dec 05, 2014
undecided
Fabdedon:
put your hand inside your pocket and give it a handshake grin
imagine when your giving a speech in public and ur junior suddenly wakes up on site of some beautiful melons ... putting ur hand in ur pocket might draw attention
Re: Guys How Do You Control An Erection In Public? by kiowy(m): 3:03pm On Dec 05, 2014
cheesy take ur mind off the matter jor....drs nufin too special bout the punnani
Re: Guys How Do You Control An Erection In Public? by Fabdedon(m): 3:06pm On Dec 05, 2014
xamuel17:
undecided imagine when your giving a speech in public and ur junior suddenly wakes up on site of some beautiful melons ... putting ur hand in ur pocket might draw attention
try divert the attention of the congregation.. And move about the stage and deep in you.. you tell your junior one calm down,calm down..

1 Like

Re: Guys How Do You Control An Erection In Public? by xamuel17(m): 3:06pm On Dec 05, 2014
to me, what i do to take my mind of the matter... is by receiting the alphabets backwards
Re: Guys How Do You Control An Erection In Public? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 05, 2014
Lol.

(1) (Reply)

Help / Pregnant Women Eating Baked Clay At Risk Of Cancer / Body Fat; A Problem Of ‘fat’ People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.