Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:01 AM

SHOCKING: Yam Tubers From The Gods [photo] - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / SHOCKING: Yam Tubers From The Gods [photo] (42413 Views)

Trending Now, Man Spotted Eating 20 Tubers Of Pounded Yam Aloneā€¦lol! / Washing Yam With Morning Fresh: Picture Of The Day / Question For The Gods:- How Do I Make Luis Suarez Bite On Playstation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SHOCKING: Yam Tubers From The Gods [photo] by Ajiswaggs(m): 3:17pm On Dec 05, 2014
I was here
Re: SHOCKING: Yam Tubers From The Gods [photo] by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 05, 2014
fry me ten eggs iffa no go chop am
Re: SHOCKING: Yam Tubers From The Gods [photo] by Tberry01(f): 3:17pm On Dec 05, 2014
This is called Human Yam
Re: SHOCKING: Yam Tubers From The Gods [photo] by Ty207: 3:17pm On Dec 05, 2014
hmmm..let me think about it
Re: SHOCKING: Yam Tubers From The Gods [photo] by elmisti(m): 3:18pm On Dec 05, 2014
Lemme check my gas ;DLemme check my gas
Re: SHOCKING: Yam Tubers From The Gods [photo] by jessiecah(f): 3:18pm On Dec 05, 2014
abeg, yam na yam angry
Re: SHOCKING: Yam Tubers From The Gods [photo] by engrjacuzzi: 3:18pm On Dec 05, 2014
do people still believe in such story? by the way, na the breast part of the yam go sweet pass.
Re: SHOCKING: Yam Tubers From The Gods [photo] by Divineluv14(f): 3:19pm On Dec 05, 2014
That's not yam

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKING: Yam Tubers From The Gods [photo] by lomprico(m): 3:20pm On Dec 05, 2014
bestestgirl:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Holy Cow!!!!!! I smell photoshop sha
So u cant distinguish btw wat is photoshoped and wat is not?
Re: SHOCKING: Yam Tubers From The Gods [photo] by TeflonTohfwezh(m): 3:21pm On Dec 05, 2014
[color=#990000][/color]Why so much surprises here...the lady yam is Seun Ex while the male is Seun himself cos i don't knw why such mumu post should make fp.... #lobatan.
Re: SHOCKING: Yam Tubers From The Gods [photo] by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 05, 2014
Dat gal is bursty sha
Re: SHOCKING: Yam Tubers From The Gods [photo] by hasshams: 3:23pm On Dec 05, 2014
[i][/i] yes offcoz I go eat'am,na d sahpe dey scare you Yam is Yam no matter what the shape looks like.thank you. Next question pls
Re: SHOCKING: Yam Tubers From The Gods [photo] by styless(f): 3:23pm On Dec 05, 2014
To be sure not miss any News, stay connected to http://ekekeee.com
Re: SHOCKING: Yam Tubers From The Gods [photo] by wisefizz(m): 3:24pm On Dec 05, 2014
olosk:
Lol. Awon. Aye
ELENU RAZOR
Re: SHOCKING: Yam Tubers From The Gods [photo] by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 05, 2014
End time tinz. Smh!
Re: SHOCKING: Yam Tubers From The Gods [photo] by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 05, 2014
Of course,I will eat it
Re: SHOCKING: Yam Tubers From The Gods [photo] by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 05, 2014
Seun and ishilove lipsrsealed

4 Likes 1 Share

lomprico:

So u cant distinguish btw wat is photoshoped and wat is not?

No I can't, please help me cry cry cry undecided
Re: SHOCKING: Yam Tubers From The Gods [photo] by hasshams: 3:25pm On Dec 05, 2014
hasshams:
[i][/i] yes offcoz I go eat'am,na d shape dey scare you Yam is Yam no matter what the shape looks like.thank you. Next question pls
Re: SHOCKING: Yam Tubers From The Gods [photo] by loomer: 3:26pm On Dec 05, 2014
dreydee:
grin

HOW IT HAPPENED: a man and a woman were mating in 1160BC and got stuck which is a taboo in their community, they were buried alive

NOW 2014: a farmer planted yams in the exact same spot they were buried, and the result...........
lipsrsealed #Spooky

Story for the gods.
Re: SHOCKING: Yam Tubers From The Gods [photo] by kay10: 3:26pm On Dec 05, 2014
God Forbid,i will never eat it,to me, it has a symbolic mean.
Re: SHOCKING: Yam Tubers From The Gods [photo] by simplemach(m): 3:28pm On Dec 05, 2014
Amazing
Re: SHOCKING: Yam Tubers From The Gods [photo] by Deiok(m): 3:30pm On Dec 05, 2014
Na wah ooh, see the guy bulala, see the woman two orange.
Re: SHOCKING: Yam Tubers From The Gods [photo] by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 05, 2014
Yam for the gods....
If it's true and not photoshop, it should be served back to the gods.....
Re: SHOCKING: Yam Tubers From The Gods [photo] by simps(m): 3:30pm On Dec 05, 2014
It's amazing and demonic.

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING: Yam Tubers From The Gods [photo] by Azuist(m): 3:31pm On Dec 05, 2014
You: Mama Nkechi abegi wetin una get today?
Mama Nkechi: Your favourite, yam and goat meat pepper soup dey.
You: Ok, give me one plate, but u know say nah d center i dey like ooh.

And she come serve u d center of these 2 yams, with those things there inclusive, how u go take know at OP?

Abegi leave wetin them write for moto enter moto.

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING: Yam Tubers From The Gods [photo] by lowwenfresh: 3:31pm On Dec 05, 2014
dreydee:
grin

HOW IT HAPPENED: a man and a woman were mating in 1160BC and got stuck which is a taboo in their community, they were buried alive

NOW 2014: a farmer planted yams in the exact same spot they were buried, and the result...........
lipsrsealed #Spooky
ah baba you can lie, where you there in 1160BC? na wa for people.
Re: SHOCKING: Yam Tubers From The Gods [photo] by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 05, 2014
my OPINION...THIS YAM IS BEST EATEN BY MARRIED COUPLE..and more so, its just a mere ART WORK.
Re: SHOCKING: Yam Tubers From The Gods [photo] by JoeCutie(m): 3:32pm On Dec 05, 2014
That looks more like one of my lecturers to me, than Yam.

I dunno... I'm quite skeptical about eating Yam now before I mistakenly eat this man in the name of Yam one day. I'd kill myself before I commit suicide. cheesy
Re: SHOCKING: Yam Tubers From The Gods [photo] by Emmyginger(m): 3:32pm On Dec 05, 2014
na twins b dat oo
Re: SHOCKING: Yam Tubers From The Gods [photo] by wannajay: 3:34pm On Dec 05, 2014
A human man must have implanted a human semen into that soil to fertilize d yam.
Re: SHOCKING: Yam Tubers From The Gods [photo] by Xty9key: 3:34pm On Dec 05, 2014
I wish things like dz happens to any politician dt is only after his pockect and not d citizen n d country, God let dem b strik and turn turn to something shameful to demselves and dir entire family
dreydee:
grin

lipsrsealed #Spooky

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of Africans Learning How To Climb Buildings After Migrant Rescued Toddler / What Job Seekers Go Through In The Hands On Employers (Hilarious Pic) / Body Building Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.