Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,151 members, 7,807,501 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

10 Types Of People You Meet In A Vigil. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 10 Types Of People You Meet In A Vigil. (1112 Views)

Strange But Funny Pictures Of People Carrying Bags Of Cements / 8 Types Of People You Will Find In A Newspaper Joint / 10 Types Of Freshers You Meet In Campus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Types Of People You Meet In A Vigil. by purityval(m): 3:11pm On Dec 05, 2014
Here are some of my observations.

1. The space bookers: Especially when it's an important pastor coming that day you tried your best coming before time just to make front seat only to see books, Bibles, scarf, pen, slippers all in the name of space booking. I be like na wa o... Hehehehe

2. The active followers Indeed: When you'll be listening to a very important teaching from the pastor only to hear someone shouting from the back ''Amen''. Only to discover they have been sleeping. I come dey think nah devil tell am IJN?
3. Skillful sleepers: This kind of people I give hand and sometimes look up to when I need their skills... You see a bro eyes wide open only to discover that the Individual is currently busy in France... Some will act like they are reading the bible in pretense I be like who is deceiving who?
4. The Fake serious ones: LOL sha am guilty of this sha... These ones will sit down near a cute girl so they would be serious so as not to sleep.

5. Sleep walkers: Ahh these ones dey fear me oo... They can stand up and walk to the generating set and switch it off... some may even walk to the offering basket and carry it... lol even man of God no dey stop dem... You wan chop blow?
6.Deep sleepers.: The way these people sleep eh.. you be like why didn't dey come with camp bed. They sit on the seat with their legs wide open and their head backwards with their mouth open as if they want to swallow all their problems..
Some even fall off from their seat.. They seriously need the saviour in their lives.
7. Boring brothers: Seriously why some people sleep ain't because they ain't interested just the brother leading the prayer is very boring, the annoying part is when he drops one boring statement like that and he starts laughing I be like.. Wetin dey make this one Laugh?
8. Just for Dance: These people I give hand... Arrh any dance step dey are on it.. Arrh dey always have partners competing on who to stop last... But few minutes after the dance dey don branch for one chair logg off ... I be like nah so you take dey charge?
9 The sleep Talkers: Never knew these kind of people exist until I sat beside this man one vigil..
The man started: Erm..Nnah gave me cash you know it's season everrrybo-dy wants cash business not Cledit...(with some Incoherent blabbings)... I be like EWOOOOO!!

10 Tent builders: Thank God vigil has come to an end let me look for where to rest my head... Ahh where this people come from nah?..they just be building tents, standing mosquitoe net, using chair to form room and palour... choi nah camp I come? How many hours remain make we de go house?

Feel free to add yours...
#copied sha
Re: 10 Types Of People You Meet In A Vigil. by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 05, 2014
Ur list isn't realistic..more of a fun thread
Re: 10 Types Of People You Meet In A Vigil. by purityval(m): 3:24pm On Dec 05, 2014
SuperMartins:
Ur list isn't realistic..more of a fun thread

Came across it nd decided to share cuz I laughed my a** out reading it

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of People You Meet In A Vigil. by Emmyginger(m): 3:28pm On Dec 05, 2014
11. the ones dat walk and sleep....av personally experienced dis
Re: 10 Types Of People You Meet In A Vigil. by Funniez: 8:33pm On Dec 05, 2014
The type that comes to vigil with mat, pillow, sweatter, wrapper and mosquito net. Am like "haba aunty, we dey go crusade 4 Jos?
Re: 10 Types Of People You Meet In A Vigil. by Elparaiso(m): 9:49pm On Dec 06, 2014
Funniez:
The type that comes to vigil with mat, pillow, sweatter, wrapper and mosquito net. Am like "haba aunty, we dey go crusade 4 Jos?
I think you should call them "Bomb Squad".... Always prepared
Re: 10 Types Of People You Meet In A Vigil. by bloglover(m): 12:30pm On Dec 07, 2014
The sleep- space bookers: these ones come very early to the vigil, book a nice space, preferably where they wont be easily sighted by ushers then sleep till day break.

(1) (Reply)

How Wives Manage Their Anger With Hubby / Question Of The Day!!!!! A Must Read / When A Nigerian See Petrol......so Hilarious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.