Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam - Adverts (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam (57267 Views)

INVEST WISELY,Dnt waste ur money on Trevo,Edmark,GNLD,FLP / Make 27 Percent Of Ur Investment In Forex Everyday Without Lifting Ur Finger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by fembizz(m): 11:28pm On Jan 27, 2015
Smartlife:

Thanks for the eye opener... Life is all about lessons and its good we learn how to do things on our own like currentprice said. If you want to be good, do it to the core and if you want to be bad also do it to the core. The day you depend on someone that's the day you get limited to do things. If one can use sickness to hide his agenda then am sure he can do all things

@ Fembiz please I don't meant to insult you but at the start you would have named your price. Don't pretend to be good when you are not and the fact you claim you are sick while you were trading means that you can't be trusted. I made profit from your signal no doubt and I made losses too. You are nobody God and the destiny of Nigerian youth is greater than yours. I smell fishy things when signal turns weekly and I told myself it will reach a stage it will go for monthly. Lol. But in all I respect you for your time and for the things I learned from the group. Since you have closed it, trade your signal and make billions to your account. Don't claim to be a helper why you are not. Many funded cos of you and you have leaved them with no choice. You are a stab at the back. Thanks.

What eye opener? you see that you too are ungrateful. many that thought i was faking up sickness; i leave you all to God on that. i have people with my trading materials even before coming to offer signal service and making money without my presence or involvement. i came here to render assistance by sharing my trades signal and only asking u people to comment ( in simple term comment is saying what u see ) but that is a difficult thing to do. I came here today to see just one comment and i was discouraged; expressed myself and see what i get from people who have benefited from my sweat... Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by Optimisticgondy(m): 11:32pm On Jan 27, 2015
fembizz:

It's so funny that u came up with such write up about me. You pleaded to me that u needed a daily trading system which I asked why that... After so much plea I said I will give you some materials to do that but for a cost which I asked you how much you could afford for such useful materials which u pleaded to pay 12k, that you just lost your mother. I didn't force you to pay I only sent you the tp for the 2 days I analysed and said u could back test later. You see what you guys are doing here will only prevent those who truly need assistance to be left out. This is my 10th year in trading forex with full-time experience so if I am asked to prepare a trading manual and as well doing so after consultation is that a crime. Why should i soil my dignity with 12k? If my signals are not profitable and asked you to send me money that will be dubious. I still respect you and believe u will tell the truth in future. You all can see that some users have the strength for destructive criticisism rather for constructive criticism. I say this if there's anyone I have collected money from based on this eRange signals I started here should truthfully come out with proof.
it was true I pleaded with u to sell for me and we agreed on 20k..it was a ploy to know ur real intention as regard your actions in the group as I've had similar experience with some group owners...no doubt ur strategy works but it obvious you wanted hidden things with your actions. You sent the TP HIT to me without any signal, so what I shld backtest is not known to me brodaman and it started like that the previous day we agreed on price..you had to stop when I indirectly complained about it..mind you, whether I lost my mum or not is not the issue here
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by fembizz(m): 11:41pm On Jan 27, 2015
Optimisticgondy:
it was true I pleaded with u to sell for me and we agreed on 20k..it was a ploy to know ur real intention as regard your actions in the group as I've had similar experience with some group owners...no doubt ur strategy works but it obvious you wanted hidden things with your actions. You sent the TP HIT to me without any signal, so what I shld backtest is not known to me brodaman and it started like that the previous day we agreed on price..you had to stop when I indirectly complained about it..mind you, whether I lost my mum or not is not the issue here

Let me ask you a question. why did you come up with a ploy to know my real intention, because you have a similar experience does not mean I'm fake. one thing you don't know about me is i don't hide my true intentions. check one of my topics, i think it should be "The Forex Holy Grail" i stated there signals for commercial purposes. do you think i don't have paid services? i opened this for free and even if it's free does not make it just a common place without orderliness. I respect you for one thing and that is saying it boldly that you pleaded. I'm not rich but comforted to scam because of 12k... God forbids!
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by Optimisticgondy(m): 11:48pm On Jan 27, 2015
fembizz:

Let me ask you a question. why did you come up with a ploy to know my real intention, because you have a similar experience does not mean I'm fake. one thing you don't know about me is i don't hide my true intentions. check one of my topics, i think it should be "The Forex Holy Grail" i stated there signals for commercial purposes. do you think i don't have paid services? i opened this for free and even if it's free does not make it just a common place without orderliness. I respect you for one thing and that is saying it boldly that you pleaded. I'm not rich but comforted to scam because of 12k...
Try to understand, I'm not saying you're fake; what I'm saying is that by uploading unclear picture of yourself, removing the
picture, complaining about being illl and not being
able to trade daily, daily signal changed to weekly
cos doctor asked you to rest well while you're
trading daily underG and sending TP HIT to me
daily after stopping daily signal and deleting your whatsapp
discussion group to make things difficult for newbies are just "strategies" to go premium. Nothing is wrong in going premium, but u shld have stated it initially at the beginning of ur thread. Not doing funny things that we know how they operate
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by fembizz(m): 11:51pm On Jan 27, 2015
currentprice:

@Optimisticgondy above quote was the post on binary thread, didn't knew the group faith will come quick when i posted it grin grin grin grin
What fate will come quick? even if i needed to ask for money at the first instant i would had said Please try the signals for a month and if you are comfortable with them, you can go ahead with your subscription, is that a hard thing to do? and i bet you i would have seen interested users. A question for you now; what is your own trading fate, i will appreciate if you could come with a proof showing how successful you are. one piece of advice, never let any golden opportunity slips off because you may suffer more to regain it... Anyway i still await your proof.
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by blessedtj(m): 11:53pm On Jan 27, 2015
It's very unfortunate this is coming up. Mr Femi has not done anything wrong to deserves all this insult.

He NEVER requested any money from anybody.

He only requested that we should always post on this page so that OTHERS might benefit from it. He warn us many times but people refuse to comply.

Thanks Mr Femi for all you did.
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by fembizz(m): 12:10am On Jan 28, 2015
Optimisticgondy:
Try to understand, I'm not saying you're fake; what I'm saying is that by uploading unclear picture of yourself, removing the
picture, complaining about being illl and not being
able to trade daily, daily signal changed to weekly
cos doctor asked you to rest well while you're
trading daily underG and sending TP HIT to me
daily after stopping daily signal and deleting your whatsapp
discussion group to make things difficult for newbies are just "strategies" to go premium. Nothing is wrong in going premium, but u shld have stated it initially at the beginning of ur thread. Not doing funny things that we know how they operate

i can see you are really hit and troubled by the stoppage of this free signals service. what is your stress? i removed my picture from the scene when i discovered the expansion of the group and you know the situation of things in this country... is that a problem to you? have you not seen people without displayed picture on their whatsapp or if i intended scamming do u think i will use my picture? You would have made a point if i have scammed you or anyone, is your 12k going to replace a soiled dignity? even while we had a misconception over your first comment on my topic by telling you not to compare me with anyone, after which at the end of our discussion i said sorry and never removed you even as you arrogantly said i don't need your signals i'm a binary options expert and i make money alot... Please enough of this fruitless challenge and allow me do my thing the way i deem it fit.
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by fembizz(m): 12:30am On Jan 28, 2015
Kaysalas:
to all those criticizing him, its quite unfair of you so to do. Let us all respect d man, if anything, he has inspired us to believe that with dedication, we can achieve success in this trade
Kaysalas:
Even though I didn't trade real money with Mr.femi's trade, I appreciate what he has done. And I must say that even though everything & anything can be gotten for free, Mr. femi has a right to sell his system. He did what every marketer or salesman will do: demonstrate the potency of his wares then sell. He has done the hard work, if he chooses to sell, so be it. I won't mind personally learning from him @ a price I can afford.
Thank you for your responses. i was unhappy when i had to take the action, because they are few disciplined and mature users who will tell you i will post after the closing hour of my work, some who sent me incentives such N200 airtel recharge card, 20k, 10k, etc for this free service but i still removed them for failing to meet up with their duties. This is not a boast but teaching discipline needed for successful trading. Those i have mentioned know themselves, i stated it boldly on my page one rules point number seven. drop your comment after trading simple. i don't see why the unnecessary confrontations and accusations... i pray may God open your eyes to see the secrets of this business. Amen
Please let them say; i don't care... ibaje eniyan ko da ise Oluwa duro!
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by currentprice: 12:32am On Jan 28, 2015
fembizz:

What fate will come quick? even if i needed to ask for money at the first instant i would had said Please try the signals for a month and if you are comfortable with them, you can go ahead with your subscription, is that a hard thing to do? and i bet you i would have seen interested users. A question for you now; what is your own trading fate, i will appreciate if you could come with a proof showing how successful you are. one piece of advice, never let any golden opportunity slips off because you may suffer more to regain it... Anyway i still await your proof.

the fate that you will close the group down when traders fail to beg you to come back with daily alert with fee,,,, the faith that you will shut down the group if 100 follower fail to advertise your service on NL not even bother they trade demo to test run the signal. those 20 traders you mention posting not even enough to you

of course you knew people will not bother to participate if you initially ask them money after using the service

am a learner so no prove of evidence to provide.

a question for you also; why did you promised posting alert here and later asked member to move to Whatsap after fist alert here?

you said you have like 100 member, why did you want every one to coment on NL by fire by force when your intention was helping traders makes money?

what do you think will be the faith of newbies that open Live account base on your promise?

after you stop daily alert, why did you kept sending daily alert to someone who negotiate to pay you for strategy?

i agree nothing bad in paying fee for what generate extra income but using body language to ask for such is not the best

2 Likes

Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by fembizz(m): 1:12am On Jan 28, 2015
Optimisticgondy:
I can truly see now that you are a liar and dishonest person. Did i agree on 20k or 12k. whatever a man can't see, God sees it. you told me you are a civil servant with meagre pay though working with school cert but you are a HND holder that needed to make extra income to meet up and i strongly advised u to continue with the free weekly and monthly signals as i did tell most members then that later demanded for the daily method. why do you desire to tarnish my image for no just reasons. I leave you to God.
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by fembizz(m): 1:22am On Jan 28, 2015
currentprice:

the fate that you will close the group down when traders fail to beg you to come back with daily alert with fee,,,, the faith that you will shut down the group if 100 follower fail to advertise your service on NL not even bother they trade demo to test run the signal. those 20 traders you mention posting not even enough to you

of course you knew people will not bother to participate if you initially ask them money after using the service

am a learner so no prove of evidence to provide.

a question for you also; why did you promised posting alert here and later asked member to move to Whatsap after fist alert here?

you said you have like 100 member, why did you want every one to coment on NL by fire by force when your intention was helping traders makes money?

what do you think will be the faith of newbies that open Live account base on your promise?

after you stop daily alert, why did you kept sending daily alert to someone who negotiate to pay you for strategy?

i agree nothing bad in paying fee for what generate extra income but using body language to ask for such is not the best

i can now see the reasons for your ignorance: you are a learner who knows nothing about this profitable yet very risky business. Change your ' faith ' to fate because you may be confusing readers with your off point word. Ask your dishonest fellow to tell you how many times i sent him the daily trades signal TPs. It's high time i stopped replying your profitless messages. you are the type that have nothing to offer yet go on criticising good works. Change your mentality now and grow big.
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by fembizz(m): 1:32am On Jan 28, 2015
blessedtj:
It's very unfortunate this is coming up. Mr Femi has not done anything wrong to deserves all this insult.

He NEVER requested any money from anybody.

He only requested that we should always post on this page so that OTHERS might benefit from it. He warn us many times but people refuse to comply.

Thanks Mr Femi for all you did.

Thank you too for reminding them. I said it times without number please drop your comments as rules and even the group chat rules were disobeyed; seeing many posting on strictly signal group. I believe these cynics don't know what i used to go through in the course of my analyses.
It's 1:33 am, time to sleep and thank you all that keep me awake up to this time.
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by Optimisticgondy(m): 6:08am On Jan 28, 2015
fembizz:

I can truly see now that you are a liar and dishonest person. Did i agree on 20k or 12k. whatever a man can't see, God sees it. you told me you are a civil servant with meagre pay though working with school cert but you are a HND holder that needed to make extra income to meet up and i strongly advised u to continue with the free weekly and monthly signals as i did tell most members then that later demanded for the daily method. why do you desire to tarnish my image for no just reasons. I leave you to God.
Keep shut man, we first agreed on 20k and the third day, I told u I was able to gather 12k and I asked if I shld send it. Don't u know my intention? I wanted to see how desperate you wanted money for this strategy and its obvious. if you had study me very well thru our chat, you would know I was playing u just to know your intention of going premium. But u are not a good psychologist.. yeah you share agreed to sell and that is what I wanted to know, and u fell for my bait when I approached Your action shows who u are, so stop pretending. Who told u I used to take your signal on my live account? Man park well if u think I'm affected by your signal.. I just wanted to see the correlation between your strategy and that of forex trader I use to trade with back then ( chexk my first post on your thread for that. Its just foolish of you to believe every damn thing I said while chatting with u). You must be pained I made people know your ultimate purpose of opening this thread and acting funny.
For everyone, keep your finger crossed, I have something for you, not now..even Fembizz himself will shout "Yepa, this guy don't kill me o" by the time I drop the bomb..no afraid people, na good bomb wey go blow away your problems. You're not a cheerful giver, stop pretending to be good. you're not

1 Like

Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by Optimisticgondy(m): 6:21am On Jan 28, 2015
Well this is early morning, this is time to do sth reasonable with my life, not a time to keep arguing like a market woman with this internet marketer called Fembizz..instead of stating initially to give a specific grace period for potential customer while the customer later decide to buy his strategy or subscribe for his alerts if satisfied, he was uploading unclear picture of himself to hide identity, he deleted the picture, deleted his whatsapp discussion group, changed from daily to weekly and later deleted his alerts group cos members are not advertising his product... hahahaha...man, you're poor internet marketer..you have a good product, but got your Marketing 101 wrong (its obvious from the way you infiltrate almost all thread with your previous posts). You still have lots to learn...I'm saying it, nothing is special about your strategy..its not even a strategy developed by you. Many have used it and I still know a trader who has been using it for like 3 year now..even on forex factory, a trader has been using it for almost 5 years now...so make you park well jor..don't worry, those who can't do without your signal will come and start apologising to you and you will be Abe to charge them your fees, if that's what you want..they won't learn

1 Like

Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by Smartlife(m): 7:42am On Jan 28, 2015
Optimisticgondy:
Well this is early morning, this is time to do sth reasonable with my life, not a time to keep arguing like a market woman with this internet marketer called Fembizz..instead of stating initially to give a specific grace period for potential customer while the customer later decide to buy his strategy or subscribe for his alerts if satisfied, he was uploading unclear picture of himself to hide identity, he deleted the picture, deleted his whatsapp discussion group, changed from daily to weekly and later deleted his alerts group cos members are not advertising his product... hahahaha...man, you're poor internet marketer..you have a good product, but got your Marketing 101 wrong (its obvious from the way you infiltrate almost all thread with your previous posts). You still have lots to learn...I'm saying it, nothing is special about your strategy..its not even a strategy developed by you. Many have used it and I still know a trader who has been using it for like 3 year now..even on forex factory, a trader has been using it for almost 5 years now...so make you park well jor..don't worry, those who can't do without your signal will come and start apologising to you and you will be Abe to charge them your fees, if that's what you want..they won't learn

My brother don't mind him..... He thinks our destiny lies on his hands. I hate liars and its obvious his one of them. I believe you hundred percent because another member told me he is asking for 10k. It's not bad to go premium but he acted so childishly. I pity those that have no knowledge about this market but fund their account with the promises of a liar. I don't even believe he's that good because if he was why would he focus on one pair. I don't call that strategy.
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by Optimisticgondy(m): 7:51am On Jan 28, 2015
Smartlife:

My brother don't mind him..... He thinks our destiny lies on his hands. I hate liars and its obvious his one of them. I believe you hundred percent because another member told me he is asking for 10k. It's not bad to go premium but he acted so childishly. I pity those that have no knowledge about this market but fund their account with the promises of a liar. I don't even believe he's that good because if he was why would he focus on one pair. I don't call that strategy.
Very childish my brother...he doesn't want forex discussion in the discussion group..imagine!
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by currentprice: 10:25am On Jan 28, 2015
fembizz:

i can now see the reasons for your ignorance: you are a learner who knows nothing about this profitable yet very risky business. Change your ' faith ' to fate because you may be confusing readers with your off point word. Ask your dishonest fellow to tell you how many times i sent him the daily trades signal TPs. It's high time i stopped replying your profitless messages. you are the type that have nothing to offer yet go on criticising good works. Change your mentality now and grow big.

it a pity you can't answer my question. let me tell you i may call myself a learner but am old enough with sound mentality to recognise the real prof on this business. check my post from beginning of this thread, i never believe you have good intention from DAY 1. i ask again

why did you promised posting alert here and later asked member to move to Whatsap after fist alert here?

what do you think will be the fate of newbies that open Live account base on your promise?

Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by currentprice: 10:30am On Jan 28, 2015
fembizz:

Thank you for your responses. i was unhappy when i had to take the action, because they are few disciplined and mature users who will tell you i will post after the closing hour of my work, some who sent me incentives such N200 airtel recharge card, 20k, 10k, etc for this free service but i still removed them for failing to meet up with their duties. This is not a boast but teaching discipline needed for successful trading. Those i have mentioned know themselves, i stated it boldly on my page one rules point number seven. drop your comment after trading simple. i don't see why the unnecessary confrontations and accusations... i pray may God open your eyes to see the secrets of this business. Amen
Please let them say; i don't care... ibaje eniyan ko da ise Oluwa duro!

bold is one of your body language group failed to recognised when you started acting funny. i doubt if anybody gives 10k, 20k you mention
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by tociano009(m): 1:10pm On Jan 28, 2015
Optimisticgondy:
Thank God you're not God...I knew you were up to something the very day u started acting up by uploading unclear picture of himself, removing the picture, complaining about being I'll and not being able to trade daily, daily signal changed to weekly cos doctor asked him to rest well while he's trading daily underG and sending TP HIT to me daily after stopping daily signal, deleting his discussion group...I've been in many whatsapp groups and I've had similar experiences, so yours is not strange. Meanwhile, there's nothing special about your strategy man..thats why I pretendedly approached you to sell your system to me so as to know your real intention. He complained of not feeling fine and yet, he was trading daily and would be quick to send "TP HIT" to me on Whatsapp since the day I told him I wanted to buy his strategy, when he even didn't send signal to me or to his group. Why? because he wanted me to be desperate at getting it cos I told him I would get back to him after settling for 20k.....20k kor, 30k ni..I knew that's what you wanted.. keep it up..your maga go pay. Internet marketers can be funny, especially those that ask people to join their Whatsapp groups here on Nairaland

@Currentprice...Do you know why he deleted the group? He's not getting the kind demand for premium service he expected from his group's members and since it turned out like that, he had to stop cos his expectations weren't realised.
animal

1 Like

Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by Optimisticgondy(m): 1:23pm On Jan 28, 2015
tociano009:
animal
Clap for yourself...that's a perfect description of what you really are grin grin grin grin grin
Hope you have completed your lesson at babypips which I referred you to when you contacted me personally on Whatsapp?. If you haven't, you had better be quick so I can teach you working forex and binary strategies while you generate signals and trade yourself. How long will you continue to rely on an unstable being? I pity you

4 Likes

Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by Francgoz(m): 1:43pm On Jan 28, 2015
Optimisticgondy:
Keep shut man, we first agreed on 20k and the third day, I told u I was able to gather 12k and I asked if I shld send it. Don't u know my intention? I wanted to see how desperate you wanted money for this strategy and its obvious. if you had study me very well thru our chat, you would know I was playing u just to know your intention of going premium. But u are not a good psychologist.. yeah you share agreed to sell and that is what I wanted to know, and u fell for my bait when I approached Your action shows who u are, so stop pretending. Who told u I used to take your signal on my live account? Man park well if u think I'm affected by your signal.. I just wanted to see the correlation between your strategy and that of forex trader I use to trade with back then ( chexk my first post on your thread for that. Its just foolish of you to believe every damn thing I said while chatting with u). You must be pained I made people know your ultimate purpose of opening this thread and acting funny.
For everyone, keep your finger crossed, I have something for you, not now..even Fembizz himself will shout "Yepa, this guy don't kill me o" by the time I drop the bomb..no afraid people, na good bomb wey go blow away your problems. You're not a cheerful giver, stop pretending to be good. you're not
I can see dat u r such an ingrate, can't u respect dis man for once. U r raining abuses on a man who has done so much for all of us just because he decided to send only weekly signals. Do u think he is lying on his sickness? Besides he has d right to charge fees for his signals. How many online marketers can make out time and take pains to analyse the market only to send signals free of charge? But dis man has helped all of us to make good money without collecting a fee. I believe you yourself have made good money from his strategy and instead of showing appreciation, u r paying him back with insults. I dont see any reason y u should insult him. This is very bad of u. Please change your attitude because it ll take u to nowere. Its very unfortunate dat we the newbies that need assistance are suffering because of wat we r not guilty of but no problem. God dey.

2 Likes

Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by tociano009(m): 1:47pm On Jan 28, 2015
Optimisticgondy:
Clap for yourself...that's a perfect description of what you really are grin grin grin grin grin
Hope you have completed your lesson at babypips which I referred you to when you contacted me personally on Whatsapp?. If you haven't, you had better be quick so I can teach you working forex and binary strategies while you generate signals and trade yourself. How long will you continue to rely on an unstable being? I pity you
you dont need to come and be embarrassing this gentleman here
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by fembizz(m): 1:54pm On Jan 28, 2015
Optimisticgondy:

what a funny person you are... If your perception at first was my demand for money, then it's good because I still insist I have paid services and no need to hide. I may desire to offer a paid service as far I have what it takes. The richest man in this world Bill, the richest African man Dagote and also the owner of this Nairaland blog, offer paid services for their products. I don't see why you are clamouring. I believe you would made a point if people make their comments as required and see if I wouldn't have continued. The last weekly and daily signals that made their respective profits yesterday had just one comment. Don't you know truly there's no free service or lunch anywhere but my signal cost is " come back and make your comment " what you failed to realised is that if nobody comment or if there's scanty comments who will believe my testimony and be encouraged? some comments inspired you to ask me to add you to the group. pls sit down and have a rethink on your fruitless reasons to decide to make ploy. remember whatever you do unto others will one day come back to you. I'm not running and always here to see your bomb. I wish you the best in your endeavours

2 Likes

Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by Optimisticgondy(m): 1:58pm On Jan 28, 2015
Francgoz:
I can see dat u r such an ingrate, can't u respect dis man for once. U r raining abuses on a man who has done so much for all of us just because he decided to send only weekly signals. Do u think he is lying on his sickness? Besides he has d right to charge fees for his signals. How many online marketers can make out time and take pains to analyse the market only to send signals free of charge? But dis man has helped all of us to make good money without collecting a fee. I believe you yourself have made good money from his strategy and instead of showing appreciation, u r paying him back with insults. I dont see any reason y u should insult him. This is very bad of u. Please change your attitude because it ll take u to nowere. Its very unfortunate dat we the newbies that need assistance are suffering because of wat we r not guilty of but no problem. God dey.
OK I hear you o newbie. For your information, I only took his alert 3 times and it was on a demo account. It would be stupid of me to take anyone's alerts without demo trading for at least 2 weeks. In fact, you're gullible. Ain't you a Nigerian? Who offends who and who? You're definitely a newbie to Forex and you have no experience with Forex and Binary Holy Grail Marketers. If you have had such experience, man, you will know I'm fighting for your interest. If he wants to sell his strategy or wanna offer paid signal service, he has the right to do so, not doing childish and funny things we all know most poor internet marketers with nah.
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by Fmdipo(m): 2:07pm On Jan 28, 2015
why all these insults? Anybody that insults Fembizz is feeling the pain resulting from discontinuation of the free signals. Only one thing that would make him deserves these insults is if he scammed someone. He stated clearly what he wanted you to do and if you could not do it, you should ve left the group gently. Now he removed the members of the group and see the flowing of comments on nairaland; so you sabi comment and you no do that while enjoying his signals. He promised to give and after giving some, he decided to stop giving without collecting anything from anybody.
I am one of those who opened live account and funded it because of the signals, I even bought android phone mainly for it; I ve symbian phone nokia E63 which does not support the trade. But let each person speaks for himself, if you are not in this category don't ask him question about it; speak for yourself.why all these insults? Anybody that insults Fembizz is feeling the pain resulting from discontinuation of the free signals. Only one thing that would make him deserves these insults is if he scammed someone. He stated clearly what he wanted you to do and if you could not do it, you should ve left the group gently. Now he removed the members of the group and see the flowing of comments on nairaland; so you sabi comment and you no do that while enjoying his signals. He promised to give and after giving some, he decided to stop giving without collecting anything from anybody.
I am one of those who opened live account and funded it because of the signals, I even bought android phone mainly for it; I ve symbian phone nokia E63 which does not support the trade. But let each person speaks for himself, if you are not in this category don't ask him question about it; speak for yourself.
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by Optimisticgondy(m): 2:09pm On Jan 28, 2015
fembizz:

what a funny person you are... If your perception at first was my demand for money, then it's good because I still insist I have paid services and no need to hide. I may desire to offer a paid service as far I have what it takes. The richest man in this world Bill, the richest African man Dagote and also the owner of this Nairaland blog, offer paid services for their products. I don't see why you are clamouring. I believe you would made a point if people make their comments as required and see if I wouldn't have continued. The last weekly and daily signals that made their respective profits yesterday had just one comment. Don't you know truly there's no free service or lunch anywhere but my signal cost is " come back and make your comment " what you failed to realised is that if nobody comment or if there's scanty comments who will believe my testimony and be encouraged? some comments inspired you to ask me to add you to the group. pls sit down and have a rethink on your fruitless reasons to decide to make ploy. remember whatever you do unto others will one day come back to you. I'm not running and always here to see your bomb. I wish you the best in your endeavours
ADVERTISEMENT!!!
Did you mention that until you removed all your members from the group? Now that you have removed them all, you're now just advertising indirectly so that your newbies can now start contacting you for such service? Man, I know it..clap for yourself... you'll definitely get many clients, especially those you deprived the opportunity to learn from our little contributions in the whatsapp discussion group you deleted. What offence did anyone committed for you to have deleted the discussion group if not that you were not happy we teach newbies basic lessons in FX and you want them to remain newbies for life so they can keep prostrating for you?
Man,I didn't say its wrong to offer paid service, the steps which you took was wrong.

3 Likes

Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by fembizz(m): 2:17pm On Jan 28, 2015
Optimisticgondy:
OK I hear you o newbie. For your information, I only took his alert 3 times and it was on a demo account. It would be stupid of me to take anyone's alerts without demo trading for at least 2 weeks. In fact, you're gullible. Ain't you a Nigerian? Who offends who and who? You're definitely a newbie to Forex and you have no experience with Forex and Binary Holy Grail Marketers. If you have had such experience, man, you will know I'm fighting for your interest. If he wants to sell his strategy or wanna offer paid signal service, he has the right to do so, not doing childish and funny things we all know most poor internet marketers with nah.

Since you've decided to continue insulting and ready to take over by offering your positive bomb strategy. I leave this thread to you to take charge. Sincerely, you and your co have really hurt me deeply and with tears I write this. if I have a negative purpose as acclaimed by you and co, then let God judge me but to you and co I leave u all to God. I promise you one thing and that is I will not reply your messages again.

2 Likes

Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by Fmdipo(m): 2:49pm On Jan 28, 2015
fembizz:

Since you've decided to continue insulting and ready to take over by offering your positive bomb strategy. I leave this thread to you to take charge. Sincerely, you and your co have really hurt me deeply and with tears I write this. if I have a negative purpose as acclaimed by you and co, then let God judge me but to you and co I leave u all to God. I promise you one thing and that is I will not reply your messages again.

Silence is the best answer to a ________
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by currentprice: 2:49pm On Jan 28, 2015
Optimisticgondy:
ADVERTISEMENT!!!
Did you mention that until you removed all your members from the group? Now that you have removed them all, you're now just advertising indirectly so that your newbies can now start contacting you for such service? Man, I know it..clap for yourself... you'll definitely get many clients, especially those you deprived the opportunity to learn from our little contributions in the whatsapp discussion group you deleted. What offence did anyone committed for you to have deleted the discussion group if not that you were not happy we teach newbies basic lessons in FX and you want them to remain newbies for life so they can keep prostrating for you?
Man,I didn't say its wrong to offer paid service, the steps which you took was wrong.

when newbies didn't fell for the body language displaying, deleting the group was the last plan of his strategy expecting individual to contact him privately so as to introduce paid service. paid service is not bad/crime but hidden under the pretend to be a saviour change the story

@Optimisticgondy leave them you have try your bit,,,, some will keep counter you to have his mercy. let who want to go for the service go, soon i mean very soon they will realise that you were trying protecting them.

meanwhile my question still remain :
why did you promised posting alert here and later asked member to move to Whatsap after fist alert here?

what do you think will be the fate of newbies that open Live account base on your promise?

5 Likes

Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by Smartlife(m): 4:34pm On Jan 28, 2015
Fear those that always use the name God in anything they always do and say.... Am out of this thread before we turn someone to celebrity.
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by currentprice: 5:03pm On Jan 28, 2015
since you all have learn one or 2 lesson from what happen. pls always do research learn to do things on your own. i have seen alot from this so call e-marketers.

out of many of my trading system let me drop this software similar to what he has been doing...... to start with.

download it then look for high , low and closed price to generate trades

you can twist it the way it suit your trading style

Goodluck

4 Likes

Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by robertwalker233: 5:17pm On Jan 28, 2015
Do you know the most effective way to make money online in 2015 right now? The answer can be found here at http://www.InternetIncome88.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (29) (Reply)

Sports Betting School: free betting tutorial | free sports predictions / Pest control,fumigation,snake and mosquito control and lassa fever. / Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 168
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.