Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,611 members, 7,801,776 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

Best Method To Download Torrent Using IDM, By Far Btter Than Zbigz - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Best Method To Download Torrent Using IDM, By Far Btter Than Zbigz (3395 Views)

You Can Now Download Torrent Files With Simple Server (Updated!!) / How Can I Download Movies Using Torrent?? / How To Resume Download Of Broken Files With IDM (Internet Download Manager) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Method To Download Torrent Using IDM, By Far Btter Than Zbigz by henryobinna(m): 4:03pm On Dec 05, 2014
Downloading torrent using IDM has never been easy cos the few people who offer the service, limit you speed, limit the file size and many other limitations.
But there's a better option better than zbigz by far,
they don't offer premium account and you can download at the highest your ISP offers unlike others who limit your download speed.

HOW TO DOWNLOAD TORRENT WITH IDM
go to torrent2ddl.com/register you register there

after registering you go get the torrent link of the file, then go back to the site with the '/register' you log in,
On the space written 'magnate link or torrent link' you paste your link there or if you already downloaded the link, you upload it using the upload box below the magnate link box.
you ten select the cloud host you want the tick the 'accept' check box and click submit.

After the above your selected cloud host would start downloading the file, you wait for like an hour, depending on the size of the file. After the one hour you login again by then they've finished downloading to their server then you click on the name of the file and start your download.

sometimes the download link has adverts, you just skip the ad and copy your download link then go back to your IDM and start your download proper.

go to the SOURCE for more
Re: Best Method To Download Torrent Using IDM, By Far Btter Than Zbigz by NnamdiN: 1:56pm On Dec 06, 2014
Which data I wan use download torrent files?

Waiting for mtn magic sim cheesy
Re: Best Method To Download Torrent Using IDM, By Far Btter Than Zbigz by henryobinna(m): 2:07pm On Dec 06, 2014
NnamdiN:
Which data I wan use download torrent files?

Waiting for mtn magic sim cheesy
use etisalat's PAYG plan..
its cheaper and I consider it best for downloads.

and besides, e be like say na one small phone you dey use so no big files to download
Re: Best Method To Download Torrent Using IDM, By Far Btter Than Zbigz by NnamdiN: 2:12pm On Dec 06, 2014
henryobinna:
use etisalat's PAYG plan..
its cheaper and I consider it best for downloads.

and besides, e be like say na one small phone you dey use so no big files to download
I don't understand that plan. Couldn't download anything reasonable with it. Burnt 1k for nothing the first and last time I tried it.

As for my phone, how small is a Q10? wink
Re: Best Method To Download Torrent Using IDM, By Far Btter Than Zbigz by henryobinna(m): 2:37pm On Dec 06, 2014
NnamdiN:
I don't understand that plan. Couldn't download anything reasonable with it. Burnt 1k for nothing the first and last time I tried it.

As for my phone, how small is a Q10? wink
how to use the plan,
you activate it by sending PAYG to 229
then waite for their reply n then another reply again(confirmation)
after the above you start browsing n you'll be charged N15 for 5minutes..

Q10?

okay
Re: Best Method To Download Torrent Using IDM, By Far Btter Than Zbigz by NnamdiN: 3:09pm On Dec 06, 2014
henryobinna:

how to use the plan,
you activate it by sending PAYG to 229
then waite for their reply n then another reply again(confirmation)
after the above you start browsing n you'll be charged N15 for 5minutes..

Q10?

okay
say I have 200 naira, they'd deduct N15 every 5mins until the N200 is exhausted abi? Or do I reactivate every 5 mins?

Last time I tried it, I had N200 and the whole thing disappeared within the first 5mins
Re: Best Method To Download Torrent Using IDM, By Far Btter Than Zbigz by henryobinna(m): 3:12pm On Dec 06, 2014
NnamdiN:
say I have 200 naira, they'd deduct N15 every 5mins until the N200 is exhausted abi? Or do I reactivate every 5 mins?

Last time I tried it, I had N200 and the whole thing disappeared within the first 5mins
they automatically renew it.

i think what happened is you didn't waite for their confirmation so you were actually browsing with the default PAYG(which is browsing wirh your airtime directly)
Re: Best Method To Download Torrent Using IDM, By Far Btter Than Zbigz by NnamdiN: 3:21pm On Dec 06, 2014
henryobinna:

they automatically renew it.

i think what happened is you didn't waite for their confirmation so you were actually browsing with the default PAYG(which is browsing wirh your airtime directly)
ok boss. Thanks for the explanation.
Lemme try and pile up torrent links first
Re: Best Method To Download Torrent Using IDM, By Far Btter Than Zbigz by henryobinna(m): 3:39pm On Dec 06, 2014
NnamdiN:
ok boss. Thanks for the explanation.
Lemme try and pile up torrent links first
yep!
Re: Best Method To Download Torrent Using IDM, By Far Btter Than Zbigz by lordraiden(m): 12:37pm On Dec 07, 2014
cool,let mi check it
Re: Best Method To Download Torrent Using IDM, By Far Btter Than Zbigz by henryobinna(m): 2:00pm On Dec 07, 2014
lordraiden:
cool,let mi check it
yep!

(1) (Reply)

EZY Scan..Buy 5pic Get 1 free!!! / BEST INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDER IN NIGERIA / Re: Post Your Computer Troubles Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.