Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,605 members, 7,801,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! (127344 Views)

AC Milan Vs Barcelona - UCL (2 - 0) On 20th February 2013 / UCL: Arsenal Vs AC Milan (3 - 0) On March 6th 2012 / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (75) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by hustler(m): 12:13am On Dec 30, 2006
I forgot to add that in Serie A this season, one player that has really amazed me has been Fabio Quagliarella of Sampdoria.

This is a player that was at Ascoli last season and i don't think he managed to score more than 5 goals. But he has already scored like 8 this season for Sampdoria and 2 of those goals have been in the top 10 goals list for the season for some time.

His footwork and finishing ability this season has been sumthin else really.Just pray he's not a one season wonder sha.

Milan have been linked with him too.
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by sage(m): 7:23am On Dec 30, 2006
If we dont add to our squad this winter, we will be in trouble 4 the rest of the season. Can somebody pls save us from our management. Galliani and Braida seem confused and should both retire. Braida spent weeks in south america scouting but could not get any players for us, or maybe he just went for a sun bath, Madrid got 3 in the same period.

Now they r talking Belleti and i hear the Grimi boy sucks plus doesnt have an Eu passport. When is it going to end? embarassed undecided cry

Codec u suck
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by c0dec(m): 7:51pm On Dec 30, 2006
Fabio Quagliarella is my serie A striker of the season so far. milan will wreck him just like they did gila if he goes there. he better stay put with samp and wait till one of the roman teams call him.

juve will win a scudetto before milan does. forza juve!
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by sage(m): 5:08am On Dec 31, 2006
c0dec:

Fabio Quagliarella is my serie A striker of the season so far. milan will wreck him just like they did gila if he goes there. he better stay put with samp and wait till one of the roman teams call him.

undecided yeah right
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by hustler(m): 7:22am On Dec 31, 2006
c0dec:

It's alright to keep dreaming.

@ Sage

Now it's Belletti they want but for a player who will be 31 next yr and has no serie a experience is the price of 5 million not too high??

I still remember how they gave Betis Vogel plus was it 12 million for Oliveira.

Like u said Madrid got quality players after scouting South America while our own ppl prolly went their to trade drugs mafia style under the guise of scouting.

Cuz i don't really see realistic quality targets yet.The Grimi guy has got passport issues i hear but we have to be on top of him cuz he is argentine and that means Inter could snap him up anytime.

Now there's speculation that they might take Bojinov instead of Cassano.Valeri has got quality but he has too many off days than on days.That isnt what we need at this period.

If we really could get Mexes to partner Nesta.Our central defence would be in order.
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by sage(m): 11:13pm On Jan 02, 2007
@hustler, i never thought of that. They probably really went to scout the South American drug transfer market grin cheesy. You cant put anything past the maffia wink.
On the player issues though, it looks like we end up beign linked with every player but i guess at the end of the day we might end up empty handed.

Mexes would be more than ideal, should i say perfect infact it would solve our central defensive problems but y would mexes leave Roma, considering where they are in the table to come to Milan?

Looks like B has lost his hunger and Galliani and Braida r just getting more confused. At the rate we are going we could end up with only Grimi
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by hustler(m): 11:35pm On Jan 02, 2007
Mexes to Milan??Roma are playing the best football to me now in serie a and I dont really see dat happening tho.We juss need to act fast in the market.Instead of bein linked to everyone and gettin nothin when it closes.

Maybe Berlusconi and his cohorts are saving all their transfer market "shrewdness" to capture Ronaldinho in the summer.
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by sage(m): 3:15am On Jan 04, 2007
@hustler, i dont think thatz going to happen.

Andrade from Depor could be an ok stop gap. He was good back in the dayz b/4 his injury but i dont know right now. Our management needs help. I WONT BE SUPRISED IF WE DONT GET ANYTHING at the end of the day or probably get another 35yr old like Favalli embarassed
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by hustler(m): 11:12am On Jan 07, 2007
I never even gave Andrade a thought sef.But he's just recovering from ligaments damage so signing him now could be considered risky biz.

Anywayz did u see the game yesterday against a "Youth" entus side that showed they have what it takes to be back next yr.I really enjoyed the game.

Broochi still shows he's has been our player of the season so far.So energetic and strong.A lot of positives from the game especially Pirlo spraying those passes intelligently.Gila looked sharp early on too.

But our central defence is still suspect especially at set pieces.

It seems Oddo and Iaquinta will arrive soon sha.
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by sage(m): 2:35am On Jan 08, 2007
i think Brocchi has been our best and consistent player so far this season. Gattuso has been close too. Pirlo and Seedorf have been of form for most of the season so we need them to get back 2 form. Theyve been improving recently.

I dont think we need too much new players for now. A new right back for sure and one central defender. Then maybe a striker and a crative midfielder. An overhaul for the summer though.

I heard Foggia is beign included in the proposed Iaquinta deal. I heard he is good. Have you seen him play. I wonder if it would be a good idea to sell him?
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by c0dec(m): 2:14pm On Jan 08, 2007
hustler:

Anywayz did u see the game yesterday against a "Youth" entus side that showed they have what it takes to be back next yr.

you aint seen nothing yet. anyway, that team wont be challenging for the title next season. we're getting reinforcements.
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by sage(m): 6:27pm On Jan 26, 2007
the jury is out guyz.

Grimi, Oddo n now Ronaldo (maybe) what do u all think
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by sage(m): 1:16am On Jan 28, 2007
i think Ronaldo has been landed
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by hustler(m): 7:48am On Jan 31, 2007
Men this Ronaldo thing i just don't understand o.Cuz i'm hearing Oliveira will be moving to Real and that will deplete our options for the UCL as Ronaldo is cup tied.

There is talk about Caracciolo or Di Michele arriving but i'd prefer Oliveira to stay and get used to the league cuz i know he will come good.

Ronaldo whether fat or thin will always score goals if he shows the right attitude.We need goals to fire us up to that UCL spot in the league.

But we also needed a midfielder in this window.

Oddo had a fantastic debut against Parma but it's a shame he has only a few yrs to give us as he is 30 now.

I saw Grimi against Arezzo in our cup game the other night.He looks promising.
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by hustler(m): 2:06am On Feb 11, 2007
@ Sage

Do u think we got it right during the window??Apart from Oddo no other signing really interests me.

For get all the buzz about Ronaldo tho i believe he will score goals.

I dont think we did enuff during the window.And to think that we were willing to let Oliveira go the other way to further deplete our striking options in the UCL still baffles me.

Do our ppl think at all?
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by sage(m): 7:20am On Feb 11, 2007
@Hustler

B&G really need their heads shoved up their ass. Milan is slowly disintegrating an they seem not to notice or probably theve lost some of their passion. Talking about jan transfers

Grimi--------- i still dont know what to say bout him grin

Oddo---------- a very decent buy. We should be preparing a long term replacement considering that he is already 31

Ronaldo------- I still respect him. lets give him some time.

What i really think we need though is a good central midfielder (Essien type) and A striker. Pato is young but we could
shape him to become great.

Our main concern now should be to finish 4th so Kaka dont leave(even though he is experiencing a dip in form).

I think we should also start looking 4 a replacement for Carlo, he is a good coach and all but he has been around too long+ he is loosing it.

One other thing that really worries me is Gourcuff. Carlo is ruining the guyz carrer and i hope he dosent leave. I dont know why Carlo insists on Seedork even when he is so 4king slow+ losses so much possesion.

Meanwhile we have to work with what we have so my prefered formation with second choices in bracket will be

Dida (Stotari)

Oddo (Cafu)----------Bonera (Simic)--------Kala(Maldini)----------Janku (Grimi grin cheesy)

Gattuso/Brocchi ----------Pirlo(Ambrosini) ----------Gourcuff(Seedork)

Kaka

Gila/Pipo-----------------Ron/Oli

I think this is the best for now and aan overhaul is needed for the summer
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by wormedup(m): 7:22pm On Feb 17, 2007
hmm, Ronaldo on the bounce; struck twice today !

Ronaldo brace lights up Milan win

very cool cool
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by hustler(m): 8:15pm On Feb 17, 2007
Yes Ronnie can still score.Never doubted that.

My main worry now is that our defence is in shambles.I think judging from today's game the only ghood defender we have available is Oddo.

Jankulovski and Kala looked rusty.

That CA of a coach had to wait till the 70th minute to pull out the ineffective Cafu and bring on the enterprising Gourcuff and Oddo.

Wat annoyed me the most during the game was that when Siena equalized to make it 3-3, Galliani stormed out of the stadium angrily. Didn't he know we needed a solid central defender during the January Window

We need Nesta back and fast.
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by nice2nite(m): 11:26am On Feb 28, 2007
Hello walexy
have u heard of ronaldo de lima. is the new replacement 4 shev
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by hustler(m): 7:18pm On Apr 22, 2007
We have a full and fit squad to choose from ahead of the Man u clash.

Our priority has always been the UCL thats why we always progress very far in the tournament.

God please give us the cup.

My starting line up would be:Dida,Oddo,Nesta,Maldini,Jankulovski,Pirlo,Ambrosini,Gattuso,Kaka,Seedorf,Gilardino
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by Mustay(m): 10:11pm On Apr 24, 2007
Hustler, where una dey now? Drugs?
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by IBBFan(m): 10:28pm On Apr 24, 2007
my rossoneri people, what happened tonight? cry as Rooney scored that 3rd goal, the yoghurt i was having just turned, flipped, tortured and scattered my system. this is going to be a serious battle in San Siro for the return leg.

Man U MUST go down. wayo dan Allah!
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by sage(m): 10:44pm On Apr 24, 2007
Omo men. We lost the midfield with the exit of Gattuso. He is Invaluable. But this match match showed we lack depth in the team

Gila is Poo

Brocchi Sucks balls

Bonera Sucks even more.

This is pathetic.

Ive just lost my appetite. arrggghhh.

If only we had a better striker than Gila. That guy never touched the ball for 83 mins.

Right now i feel embarassed lipsrsealed cry

But anyways bring it on to the San Siro. The result is not too bad
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by IBBFan(m): 11:19pm On Apr 24, 2007
so Gilardino was on that field? shocked shocked i swear, i didn't notice him AT ALL!! Kaka was the mid-field-striker and Gattuso's exit just shattered the rossoneri win at Old Trafford. cry
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by sage(m): 10:12pm On Apr 26, 2007
FORZA ROSSONERI.

LET THEM MANURE COCKSUCKERS BRING IT TO THE SANSIRO. WE HAVE OUR PROBLEMS SHA BUT NOTHING. WE ARE MATCHING TO THE FINALS

I wish we could dress up Ronaldo in Ricardo NOGOliviera Jersy grin cheesy, then Man U will be in for it.

But bring it on sha.

Hope Rino is back 4 the tie. He is a warrior. Our loss was due to his absence. And hope Pirlo wakes up from his slumber. He hasnt been up to standard all season.

And for those that think that CR is the best player in the world, y'all have another think coming
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by c0dec(m): 8:33pm On Apr 28, 2007
sage:

Omo men. We lost the midfield with the exit of Gattuso. He is Invaluable. But this match match showed we lack depth in the team

Gila is Poo

Brocchi Sucks balls

Bonera Sucks even more.

Gila was making runs. I think Seedorf was the cunt, he just refused to pass to him - like it was personal.

Brocchi really isn't a defensive midfielder so don't be too hard on the guy.

Bonera. yeah he sucks big time.
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by hustler(m): 5:30pm On Apr 29, 2007
From the Torino game yesterday i think CA will field Pippo ahead of Gila.

Pippo's prolific goal scoring record should come to our aid in Europe.

The problem is Maldini not being fit. Should Bonera start or Kaladze in the central defence?

I think Bonera's problem is the little experience he has had in Europe against the big teams.

He has had many decent games in Serie a this season to be fair to him.

Let us pray that Kaka avoids another yellow card sha.

I'm confident of a a win. The key is to slow Man u down with our possession game and try to find openings in what will be a weak back 4 they will most likely field on Wednesday.

Also, Oddo and Marek should probe more on the flanks and whip in the crosses. I think the problem in the last game was the threat of Ronaldo so sumone has to be covering for them.Ambrosini should get forward more to use his aerial ability.

The game shouldn't be about speed on our part but technique. We must avoid being nervous at set pieces like we have been all season.

Dida has to be challenged to produce his best. He has it in him.

Another UCL Final calls, i can smell it.

We also need our Ultras to get behind the team.

God will do it for us sha.

FORZA MILAN.

P.S The derby della capitale wasn't all that today. Decent chances but no goals.

@sage D

Dont u think we should loan Oliveira out next season I believe he can still improve. We need a central defender central midfielder too.

Do u think we can nick Ronaldinho??
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 29, 2007
buy a new keeper, Dida is past it and is going to cost Milan an important game very soon. Clearly at fault for all 3 Man U goals.
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by Mustay(m): 7:10pm On Apr 29, 2007
Lie.
D 3rd goal was a sharp instinct from rooney and was clearly not dida's fault
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by Mustay(m): 7:11pm On Apr 29, 2007
There could be nothing really better than a milan and chelsea final
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by sage(m): 7:52pm On Apr 29, 2007
hustler:

From the Torino game yesterday i think CA will field Pippo ahead of Gila.

Pippo's prolific goal scoring record should come to our aid in Europe.

The problem is Maldini not being fit. Should Bonera start or Kaladze in the central defence?

I think Bonera's problem is the little experience he has had in Europe against the big teams.

He has had many decent games in Serie a this season to be fair to him.

Let us pray that Kaka avoids another yellow card sha.

I'm confident of a a win. The key is to slow Man u down with our possession game and try to find openings in what will be a weak back 4 they will most likely field on Wednesday.

Also, Oddo and Marek should probe more on the flanks and whip in the crosses. I think the problem in the last game was the threat of Ronaldo so sumone has to be covering for them.Ambrosini should get forward more to use his aerial ability.

The game shouldn't be about speed on our part but technique. We must avoid being nervous at set pieces like we have been all season.

Dida has to be challenged to produce his best. He has it in him.

Another UCL Final calls, i can smell it.

We also need our Ultras to get behind the team.

God will do it for us sha.

FORZA MILAN.

P.S The derby della capitale wasn't all that today. Decent chances but no goals.

@sage D

Dont u think we should loan Oliveira out next season I believe he can still improve. We need a central defender central midfielder too.

Do u think we can nick Ronaldinho??

First
he derby della capitale sucked big time today. The match was played at a walking pace. No 3-0 repeat grin

Well getting to our Team

Marek should torture whoever United Field on their right side of defense. I expect more from both Oddo and Marek. They didnt really put in any real troubling crosses. The last time they sat back and allowed United's full backs, especially Evra to attack them. They should put in their trademark whipping crosses and give the United back four a lot to think about with Super Pipo lurking around in the box. I expect United to pay much attention to and try and freeze out Kaka but with Super Pipo around, that would be at their own risk grin cheesy. Seedork would most likely be asked to be mobile and drift in the plamaker role.

Most people expect the match to be won by Kaka, but the real key to our winning this match is to play our possesion game and the most important player is going to be PIRLO. He was not to much involved in the first leg but if he stamps his authority in this Game, then Athens beckons. He needs to control the tempo of the Game

This summer though we should have to get a new central defender and and a central midfielder plus a striker (more of a forward).

Let us loan Oliviera out for a season and see if he would get his confidence back.

FELLOW ROSSONERI ATHENS BECKONS, GLORY BECKONS.

THIS MAY WE WOULD BE CROWNED EUROPEAN CHAMPIONS FOR THE 7TH TIME
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by Mustay(m): 7:56pm On Apr 29, 2007
Runners up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (75) (Reply)

Manchester City vs Chelsea (0 - 1) On 29th May 2021 / Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 8) On 14 August 2020 / Liverpool vs Barcelona: UCL Semi-Finals (4 - 0) On 7th May 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.