Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,398 members, 7,781,141 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:38 AM

The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! (126907 Views)

AC Milan Vs Barcelona - UCL (2 - 0) On 20th February 2013 / UCL: Arsenal Vs AC Milan (3 - 0) On March 6th 2012 / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (74) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by A40(m): 11:53pm On Dec 30, 2017
airmark:

Only 'under-bridge' rascals like you, will hail you for doing that.

Dayo your mentor, despite being an idiot like you, never did that against me. Maybe it's because he is educated and exposed unlike you.
Disrespect only begets disrespect. An uncouth cyber-urchin like you is unfit to give moral lectures. I would do that and more if you don't cease all form of disrespectful utterances when addressing me. You cannot talk shyte and dictate terms of my response

airmark:

Bolton was closer to relegation than a champions league spot, when we bought cahill. Experts don't think like you do. You exhibits stupidity daily here.

Chic2pimp had educated you on issue with Milan, no need for more.
You are a complete ret@rd for comparing Bonucci's trajectory to Cahill's! What is it about your brain that always prompts you to make the most daft and asinine comparisons.

Bonucci has been identified as one of the problems with Milan even by neutrals! Was that the case with Cahill?
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by chic2pimp(m): 12:06am On Dec 31, 2017
raumdeuter:

You read way Capello said about Bonnuci and its exactly the same thing I said

Where has Capello been these last few years? Make we hear word abeg
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by raumdeuter: 12:08am On Dec 31, 2017
chic2pimp:

Where has Capello been these last few years? Make we hear word abeg

He is still one of Milan best coaches of all time and an authority in football.

Hee gave a verdict that Bonnucis a poor defender who only benefited from community defending in Juventus
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by chic2pimp(m): 12:15am On Dec 31, 2017
raumdeuter:

He is still one of Milan best coaches of all time and an authority in football.

Hee gave a verdict that Bonnucis a poor defender who only benefited from community defending in Juventus

Don't give a rat's arse if He is one of our greatest coaches or not. Jose is also an authority on football matters, I'm pretty sure you don't agree with him all the time.

It is easy to give an opinion when a player is going through a tough patch in His career. Where was He when Leo was beasting all across Europe?
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by fredoooooo: 12:36am On Dec 31, 2017
Chic2pimp Bonnuci no sabi play ball reach ebitmi Collins ( babwire ) grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by chic2pimp(m): 12:49am On Dec 31, 2017
fredoooooo:
Chic2pimp Bonnuci no sabi play ball reach ebitmi Collins ( babwire ) grin grin

No make I swear for you tonight o angry angry. If I swear ehn wahlai you go carry am enter new year tongue tongue.
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by fredoooooo: 1:59pm On Dec 31, 2017
chic2pimp:

No make I swear for you tonight o angry angry. If[b] I swear[/b] ehn wahlai you go carry am enter new year tongue tongue.

Paaaastor!!!! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by chic2pimp(m): 6:05pm On Dec 31, 2017
fredoooooo:

Paaaastor!!!! grin

Swear in the name of our Lord nau grin grin

1 Like

Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by Roland17(m): 11:17pm On Jan 06, 2018
3 game unbeaten streak with 2 victories, we are gradually building some stability. We easily could have won this game by 3 or more goals, considering we struck the bar and had another goal overturned by VAR.

I am particularly happy about Calhanoglu's return to form, he has brought some creative spark to the offense over the past games. Even though Bonucci's goal was an inadvertent shoulder contact from a corner kick, but boy has he been good!!!! Another composed outing from him and Romagnoli.

I like what Gattuso is doing with this team, he has emphasized discipline with possession and balanced the overlap of the wing backs, particularly Rodriguez and that has reduced our susceptibility to counter attacks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by patrickmuf(m): 9:43am On Feb 11, 2018
chic2pimp, Gattuso seems to be getting it right, he has managed to stabilize the team, from defense to midfield to attack.
Cutrone's is so much like Inzaghi, a real poacher...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by chic2pimp(m): 3:53pm On Feb 11, 2018
patrickmuf:
chic2pimp, Gattuso seems to be getting it right, he has managed to stabilize the team, from defense to midfield to attack.
Cutrone's is so much like Inzaghi, a real poacher...

I have to say I have been impressed by Him thus far. Tbh, I had little to no expectation of Him when He took over however He is slowly winning me over. I still would not give Him the job come the end of the season as I see Him as an Avram Grant type of manager. Brought in to steady ship not to take us to the next level. Still can't deny He has done a good job.

Yup He is . He has that poacher's instinct. Hopefully He continues this way and does not stall. Also Bonucci has come on leaps and bounds in recent week.
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by patrickmuf(m): 4:09pm On Feb 11, 2018
chic2pimp:

I have to say I have been impressed by Him thus far. Tbh, I had little to no expectation of Him when He took over however He is slowly winning me over. I still would not give Him the job come the end of the season as I see Him as an Avram Grant type of manager. Brought in to steady ship not to take us to the next level. Still can't deny He has done a good job.

Yup He is . He has that poacher's instinct. Hopefully He continues this way and does not stall. Also Bonucci has come on leaps and bounds in recent week.

If Gattuso manages to achieve a top four finish, he'll most likely get the job. Ancelloti is an option too.
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by Roland17(m): 4:12am On Feb 26, 2018
A very important victory that showed how much progress this team has made and more importantly, the impact of Gattuso on this team. The fact that we did not concede any goal away from home to a Roma side buttress this impact. Bonucci and Romagnoli are building perhaps the best center back partnership in the league. I am worried bigger teams would steal Romagnoli from us. They looked composed and I thought we were balanced on both ends of the field.

I hope we can maintain this momentum at the end of the season, that way we have a foundation to build upon for next season.

#FORZAMILAN
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by airmark(m): 9:46am On Feb 26, 2018
Roland17:
A very important victory that showed how much progress this team has made and more importantly, the impact of Gattuso on this team. The fact that we did not concede any goal away from home to a Roma side buttress this impact. Bonucci and Romagnoli are building perhaps the best center back partnership in the league. I am worried bigger teams would steal Romagnoli from us. They looked composed and I thought we were balanced on both ends of the field.

I hope we can maintain this momentum at the end of the season, that way we have a foundation to build upon for next season.

#FORZAMILAN

Lordfalcao come and react to this.
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by lordfalcao(m): 9:50am On Feb 26, 2018
airmark:

Lordfalcao come and react to this.
come and react to why rudiger have been starting games more than Cahill and luiz . are the two still on suspension?

1 Like

Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by airmark(m): 9:58am On Feb 26, 2018
lordfalcao:
come and react to why rudiger have been starting games more than Cahill and luiz . are the two still on suspension?

Luiz is injured by the way, you dont even have updates on your players.

We saw how lukaku turned to neymar in front of rudiger yesterday and allowed him to cross effortlessly for the winner.

Now, tell us what you think about that comment on bonucci by ronald17, don't be scared.
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by lordfalcao(m): 9:52pm On Feb 26, 2018
airmark:

Luiz is injured by the way, you dont even have updates on your players.

We saw how lukaku turned to neymar in front of rudiger yesterday and allowed him to cross effortlessly for the winner.

Now, tell us what you think about that comment on bonucci by ronald17, don't be scared.
so luiz injured spiritually after playing back to back league games? Is Cahill injured too? So it was rudiger that allowed lingard to nod freely for goal too?

1 Like

Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by patrickmuf(m): 10:14pm On Feb 26, 2018
Milan are definitely on the rise, the 4th spot is possible, Inter, Lazio and Roma aren't consistent enough.
Gattuso is doing a fantastic job, the defence is looking solid.

1 Like

Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by airmark(m): 10:21pm On Feb 26, 2018
lordfalcao:
so luiz injured spiritually after playing back to back league games? Is Cahill injured too? So it was rudiger that allowed lingard to nod freely for goal too?

You will keep asking senseless questions, when you won't get updated with team news. Use google to get informed, i can't be doing it for you everytime.
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by lordfalcao(m): 10:34pm On Feb 26, 2018
airmark:

You will keep asking senseless questions, when you won't get updated with team news. Use google to get informed, i can't be doing it for you everytime.
the last time you told us the reason rudiger starts is because Cahill is suspended and luiz injured. Is Cahill still suspended too?

1 Like

Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by Roland17(m): 10:34pm On Feb 26, 2018
patrickmuf:
Milan are definitely on the rise, the 4th spot is possible, Inter, Lazio and Roma aren't consistent enough.

Personally, I would be cautious with expectations this season. While I would love to see us qualify for the UCL, I think a realistic target would be the Europa league. Guttuso has instilled a sense of belief, accountability and discipline in the team, these are important foundation pieces for this team going into next season.

1 Like

Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by airmark(m): 10:41pm On Feb 26, 2018
patrickmuf:

Lordfalcao cheesy
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by lordfalcao(m): 7:25am On Feb 27, 2018
airmark:

Lordfalcao cheesy

airmark:

If messi catches this rudiger, we are in trouble. I trust conte to bench him,
you trust your ass. Did conte also bench him against barca?
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by Roland17(m): 4:30am On Mar 01, 2018
Another important victory today and for me, the hero was G. Donnarumma. Even though he almost cost us the game with a gaffe in the first half, he was solid and his saves during the shootout summed up his night.

I have fragile hopes that we can keep both G. Donnarumma and Romagnoli after this season.

1 Like

Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by chic2pimp(m): 12:31am On Mar 05, 2018
It's with Heavy Heart I bring you the death of one of our own Davide Astori. Rest In Peace Davide. Our Prayers and thoughts are with His family most especially His wife and young daughter.

1 Like

Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by Roland17(m): 4:39am On Mar 05, 2018
chic2pimp:
It's with Heavy Heart I bring you the death of one of our own Davide Astori. Rest In Peace Davide. Our Prayers and thoughts are with His family most especially His wife and young daughter.

Astori was a Rossoneri at heart because his sojourn into professional football started out with us.

I am happy the Milan derby was postponed as a sign of respect.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by Roland17(m): 8:15pm On Mar 11, 2018
Andre Silva scores with the last touch of the game against a Genoa side we have historically struggled against. Guttuso made a lot of changes to the side that lost to Arsenal in Europe. This team is going to be very good next season if Gattuso keeps the foundation and maintains the discipline within the team. I think it would be unfair not to give Gattuso another shot next season because he has earned it.

1 Like

Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by patrickmuf(m): 8:23pm On Mar 11, 2018
Roland17:
Andre Silva scores with the last touch of the game against a Genoa side we have historically struggled against. Guttuso made a lot of changes to the side that lost to Arsenal in Europe. This team is going to be very good next season if Gattuso keeps the foundation and maintains the discipline within the team. I think it would be unfair not to give Gattuso another shot next season because he has earned it.
With more investment, that midfield is short of quality and the attack can do with one or two additions...
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by gulfer: 7:18am On Mar 12, 2018
Slowly but surely, the black and red stripes are rising........................... wink wink wink wink

2 Likes

Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by Cadec007(m): 6:54pm On Mar 12, 2018
Roland17:
This team is going to be very good next season if Gattuso keeps the foundation and maintains the discipline within the team. I think it would be unfair not to give Gattuso another shot next season because he has earned it.
seconded
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by Roland17(m): 8:23pm On Mar 31, 2018
Bonucci!!!!!!!!!

1-1

#FORZAMILAN

1 Like

Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by Roland17(m): 8:26pm On Mar 31, 2018
Keeping the high press on Juventus.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (74) (Reply)

Manchester City vs Chelsea (0 - 1) On 29th May 2021 / Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 8) On 14 August 2020 / Liverpool vs Barcelona: UCL Semi-Finals (4 - 0) On 7th May 2019

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.