Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,101 members, 7,807,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

Jealous Expatriate Kills Cheating Wife In Lagos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jealous Expatriate Kills Cheating Wife In Lagos (32611 Views)

Pastor Kills Wife In Edo, Drops A Note Before Escape (photos) / Nigerian Woman, Temitope Adebamiro Kills Cheating Husband In The US (photo) / Wife Kills Cheating Husband By Setting His Testicles On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jealous Expatriate Kills Cheating Wife In Lagos by Edusouls(m): 9:28pm On Dec 05, 2014
Chain reaction of sin, billionaire buisnessman once heart broken after extra-marital affairs of his wife, now he bleeps and splash expensive gifts to another persons wife in the same area where he lives, humans re lost for good..

2 Likes

Re: Jealous Expatriate Kills Cheating Wife In Lagos by IKJ66(m): 9:31pm On Dec 05, 2014
WHO CARES
Re: Jealous Expatriate Kills Cheating Wife In Lagos by zynzyn(m): 9:49pm On Dec 05, 2014
gneisss:
.our police instead of searching for the man pinned a notice on his door to report to the station.... like seriously who does dat....person commit murder com stroll go police station abi??...it is well

I tire O! I tire!! Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

Wey sleep Icon Now?! sad cool
Re: Jealous Expatriate Kills Cheating Wife In Lagos by zynzyn(m): 9:53pm On Dec 05, 2014
adtiezy1:
Good start burning dem..i hate cheaters ..aarrrggghh..my future wife had better remain faithful..

Pray my broda, Prrrayyyyyy!!
Re: Jealous Expatriate Kills Cheating Wife In Lagos by phreakabit(m): 10:27pm On Dec 05, 2014
E no burn am well!!!!. . . . Imagine the emotional scar and humiliation this man would go through knowing his "WIFE" was constantly being pounded by some freaking bastard. . . Whats it with women these days? You see "happily/unhappy" married women with kids making obvious advances at you all the time, its disgusting man. Just makes you scared of the future too. BTW why can't some guys just stay away from married women? Call me a freaking prude, man who cares?

1 Like

Re: Jealous Expatriate Kills Cheating Wife In Lagos by madjune(m): 10:52pm On Dec 05, 2014
IKOYI 1938.
I'm not surprised. Worse goes on there.
All those pot bellied old men who grew fat on white elephant govt projects.

I pity any man that takes his pretty wife there; because soon you may do worse to her than the Sri Lankan.

1 Like

Re: Jealous Expatriate Kills Cheating Wife In Lagos by Emaprince: 11:23pm On Dec 05, 2014
From the pics,the sri lankan man is rich too...so the wife isn't ok with her husbands richies?...

The man na ediot sha...why kill her?..I don't think its punishable by death...he is very rich enough to get him self any woman he desires so why the murder?...he can take revenge on another person's wife too grin...trust me,by the time he tries 5 married women,3 or 4 will follow him..no be nigeria?
Re: Jealous Expatriate Kills Cheating Wife In Lagos by tellwisdom: 11:23pm On Dec 05, 2014
debrihachi:

ori e o pe...Omo weyrey... insulting someone mother clearly shows u wer raised by dogs...don't knw wah da heck is ur p? if u wna b stupid n exchange words wid a girl well b my guest...on a second tot exchanging words wid a fool is stupid cos u gna drag me down t ur level

Eeeh??....u still dey talk??...iwo omo ale jati jati....Na sopono go suck your brèast dry.
Re: Jealous Expatriate Kills Cheating Wife In Lagos by lockupman(m): 12:58am On Dec 06, 2014
Pishure or adonbilivit! undecided
Re: Jealous Expatriate Kills Cheating Wife In Lagos by Nobody: 1:07am On Dec 06, 2014
lalasticlala:
Dec 5, 2014 – Jealous Sri Lankan Man, Husband Murdered Cheating Wife In 1004 Estate Victoria Island Lagos Nigeria, Expatriate Sets Wife On Fire
Sri Lankan Woman Murdered By Husband For Dating A Nigerian Billionaire In Victoria Island Lagos

Few weeks ago, a woman was set on fire at 1004 Estate in VI area of Lagos by her jealous husband.
The Muslim woman identified as Maryam was murdered by her hubby out of jealous and anger after she confessed to him.
According to the ELITES, the Sri Lankan doused his wife with a highly combustible incendiary and set her aglow with a match. It was gathered that the normally highly regarded and unobtrusive company Director, who occupied an apartment on Block D5 of the highbrow 1004 Victoria Island Estate, had heard stories of his wife, Maryam, having an affair with a wealthy Nigerian businessman, who had been showering her with expensive gifts.
Initially, the Sri Lankan was reported to have doubted the story, but he later put his wife to task and she confessed to her affair with the rich Nigerian. The husband was said to have taken his wife to the Ikoyi Club on a date, and this exposure may have led to the crime. The enraged husband, having tortured and obtained the confession from his wife and ensuring he had made an audio-video recording of the confession, committed the dastardly crime, realising full well that the confession would mean a reprieve for him in Sri Lanka.

The couple lived on the third floor of the D5 Block. Ironically, this is the same floor where popular Island Big Girl and Club owner, Suzie Q was murdered by her lover in 2012.
Sources disclosed that when plumes from the smoke of the fire were noticed from the couple’s apartment, some neighbours had dashed out from their apartments to find the woman ablaze. They were reported to have made several spirited efforts in saving the woman’s life.

They had called several ambulance services including Lagos State Ambulance Service (LASEMBUS), stationed at The Palms in Oniru Estate. But when it appeared that no response was forthcoming after 40 minutes, the neigbours decided to rush the woman to the hospital by themselves. It was gathered that the four different hospitals that they visited, refused to accept the woman for treatment. The neigbours then proceeded to Lagos University Teaching Hospital (LUTH), where she was eventually admitted. Sadly though, she died four days later.
The ELITES gathered that when the police visited the murder scene the next day, so as to carry out a Crime Scene Investigation (CSI), the Sri Lankan businessman had absconded. The police were reported to have pinned a notice on the apartment door, requesting the suspect to report at the station. However, when the police went back the next day, they discovered the request note had been removed. As it is, no one seems to know the whereabout of the suspect.

The tragic incident is said to have sent many tongues wagging at Ikoyi Club. The elitist club is gathered to have been shamed by the scandal, which tended to portray it as a melting pot for adulterous relationships. Meanwhile, the multimillionaire lover boy, was said to have taken off, to chill out, at his seaside Spanish Villa in Servile.
The popular businessman, who is in his late 60’s, is said to be unperturbed and unabashed by the dust raised by the scandal. Sources, who are privy to the happenings in his life, disclosed that he had, himself been dealt the same blow when he caught his wife having an affair with a family friend in London.

[ELITES]

source: http://naijagists.com/sri-lankan-killed-cheating-wife-in-1004-estate-victoria-island-lagos-nigeria-expatriate-sets-wife-on-fire/

Re: Jealous Expatriate Kills Cheating Wife In Lagos by Sagamite(m): 2:09am On Dec 06, 2014
Find him and kill the fuuktard!
Re: Jealous Expatriate Kills Cheating Wife In Lagos by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 2:27am On Dec 06, 2014
I would have done the same things too,cheat on me and die,simple as ABC..MY GUN AND MY BIBLE THE MOSES LAW THAT IS ALL.
Re: Jealous Expatriate Kills Cheating Wife In Lagos by xxgig(m): 2:49am On Dec 06, 2014
Excuse me,
How can you say the man is jealous, for crying out loud this woman is his wife and not girl friend, however is actions are not justified.
Re: Jealous Expatriate Kills Cheating Wife In Lagos by zingo42(f): 3:49am On Dec 06, 2014
Nawaoooo!
Re: Jealous Expatriate Kills Cheating Wife In Lagos by MduZA: 6:04am On Dec 06, 2014
nedu2000:
D guy shld've lured his wife via a trip to south africa and kill her there,he'll get a few days community service as sentence!!

nonsense
Re: Jealous Expatriate Kills Cheating Wife In Lagos by ayobase(m): 6:24am On Dec 06, 2014
free2ryhme:
Seun can you pls call your new breeds of mods to order on how too frequent they update frontpage as if ther future depends on it

The same set of people get to frontpage everytime and everyday

This is More of competition that informIng nairalanders to them

Enough is enough

very annoying.

Seun the chief commander of the cats, has let the kittens out of the bag, and there is nothing anybody can do about it.

lets endure and tolerate the new development while it lasts. .....good morning.
Re: Jealous Expatriate Kills Cheating Wife In Lagos by fixmykey(m): 6:28am On Dec 06, 2014
The husband shouldn't have set the wife ablaze or even hurt her, Just let her pack her things and move ahead with the man.
What is his gain killing the woman. Sad story. When a woman decide to cheat, it takes the grace of God to make her realise the evil about it
R.I.P
Re: Jealous Expatriate Kills Cheating Wife In Lagos by free2ryhme: 7:06am On Dec 06, 2014
ayobase:

very annoying.

Seun the chief commander of the cats, has let the kittens out of the bag, and there is nothing anybody can do about it.

lets endure and tolerate the new development while it lasts. .....good morning.

It is sad that nairaland has been turned into a garbage dump
Re: Jealous Expatriate Kills Cheating Wife In Lagos by nedu2000(m): 8:05am On Dec 06, 2014
MduZA:

nonsense
I'm tell you facts o,outrageous rulings emanates from there,was it last year a girl killed her boyfriend suspected of cheating on her only to get community service?
Re: Jealous Expatriate Kills Cheating Wife In Lagos by Ebukaokeke5: 10:21am On Dec 06, 2014
The Nigerian police force should find the criminal n constitutional action taking on him on the instance.This is Nigeria n nt Sri Lanka. There r penal codes 4 murder in Nigeria n so should be effected on d Sri Lankan crimanal in Nigeria Q.E.D!
Re: Jealous Expatriate Kills Cheating Wife In Lagos by dapotemi: 10:54am On Dec 06, 2014
Na wa o
Re: Jealous Expatriate Kills Cheating Wife In Lagos by dapotemi: 10:56am On Dec 06, 2014
Things dey happen..
Re: Jealous Expatriate Kills Cheating Wife In Lagos by precisionindepth: 2:35pm On Dec 06, 2014
adtiezy1:
Good start burning dem..i hate cheaters ..aarrrggghh..my future wife had better remain faithful..
pls Mk sure u r faithful too.
Re: Jealous Expatriate Kills Cheating Wife In Lagos by SenatorJames(m): 7:45pm On Dec 06, 2014
RIP the cheating wife. Let me sleep now.

Nairalanders, please wake me up anytime the man by himself walks to the police station.

Nigeria Police and comedian are just the same.
Re: Jealous Expatriate Kills Cheating Wife In Lagos by deloon(m): 5:08pm On Dec 07, 2014
free2ryhme:

Yes to give any form of attention so scat
This doesn't make sense at all. tongue
Re: Jealous Expatriate Kills Cheating Wife In Lagos by deloon(m): 5:10pm On Dec 07, 2014
Re: Jealous Expatriate Kills Cheating Wife In Lagos by free2ryhme: 5:39pm On Dec 07, 2014
deloon:

This doesn't make sense at all. tongue

senseless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Police Arrest Man With Woman’s Head / Two Men Burnt To Death In Onitsha For Illegally Collecting Tax / Failure To Register BVN Leads Police To Woman's Secret Grave A Year After.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.