Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,827 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:33 PM

What Psychological Advice Would You Give Someone Who's Afraid Of Touching Girls! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Psychological Advice Would You Give Someone Who's Afraid Of Touching Girls! (2487 Views)

What Advice Would You Give This Young Lady? / To EVERYONE Who's Afraid To LOVE Again... / Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Psychological Advice Would You Give Someone Who's Afraid Of Touching Girls! by KellyBee: 6:56pm On Dec 05, 2014
Ok! Guys, here is my story.

There is this girl in my office that really like me and the feeling is obviously mutual, although she's my boss and like 7yrs older than me but she's also my best friend and my crush too.

I can't ask her out because of age difference and seniority but we love and admire each other, in fact a man once said it to my eyes that If I were her age mate, I would have asked her out, of course he said my mind!

But the main problem is that I have a phobia of touching her, even when it's obvious that the only thing she needs is a touch. Atimes when she see that I'm dulling she'll just come and sit beside me or start touching me but all I would do is to start looking her like mumu.

Even today, she waited for after closing for a hug I guess because we wouldn't see until Monday but then I failed to do my obligation again and I could see the disappointment written in her eyes.

So guys, pls advice me because I have just one and a half month to spend with her proper, if I fail to smooch her within that period, I might never get to do that again. sad
Re: What Psychological Advice Would You Give Someone Who's Afraid Of Touching Girls! by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 05, 2014
Do you really have to smooch your boss?...
Hmmm. Smooch her wrongly and get yourself fired.
Re: What Psychological Advice Would You Give Someone Who's Afraid Of Touching Girls! by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 05, 2014
cool Hey bro, I feel ur grief....hmmmm! Alot is goin tru ma head... But let me ask u, how often do u hug, romance or strifle ur pillow while growing up.... cool
Re: What Psychological Advice Would You Give Someone Who's Afraid Of Touching Girls! by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 05, 2014
Must you touch her
Re: What Psychological Advice Would You Give Someone Who's Afraid Of Touching Girls! by KellyBee: 7:23pm On Dec 05, 2014
penisilin:
cool Hey bro, I feel ur grief....hmmmm! Alot is goin tru ma head... But let me ask u, how often do u hug, romance or strifle ur pillow while growing up.... cool

When I'm missing someone I love, I do that.
Re: What Psychological Advice Would You Give Someone Who's Afraid Of Touching Girls! by KellyBee: 7:25pm On Dec 05, 2014
kristina1:
Must you touch her

Yes! Because she wants and love it.

The very first time we huged, I was going for an harmless side hug but she turned it to what seemed like a long lasting full hug.

1 Like

Re: What Psychological Advice Would You Give Someone Who's Afraid Of Touching Girls! by Aklofs: 7:27pm On Dec 05, 2014
use a very black glove to touch her
Re: What Psychological Advice Would You Give Someone Who's Afraid Of Touching Girls! by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 05, 2014
KellyBee:

Yes! Because she wants and love it.

The very first time we huged, I was going for an harmless side hug but she turned it to what seemed like a long lasting full hug.
Ok
Re: What Psychological Advice Would You Give Someone Who's Afraid Of Touching Girls! by kelvinmuffins3(m): 7:30pm On Dec 05, 2014
Smoke some weed and some pills to get high...

Pussy juice dude!

1 Like

Re: What Psychological Advice Would You Give Someone Who's Afraid Of Touching Girls! by Crystalline(f): 7:38pm On Dec 05, 2014
U r afraid to touch her because she is older than you I bet u wudnt be if she were younger...dat doesn't mean u r afraaid to touch girls.

Well my advice...don't touch her!
Re: What Psychological Advice Would You Give Someone Who's Afraid Of Touching Girls! by ennon92(m): 7:40pm On Dec 05, 2014
Hug 'n' die!

Pls somebody should tell me what the "share" button is all about, its gud to learn
Re: What Psychological Advice Would You Give Someone Who's Afraid Of Touching Girls! by KellyBee: 7:41pm On Dec 05, 2014
Crystalline:
U r afraid to touch her because she is older than you I bet u wudnt be if she were younger...dat doesn't mean u r afraaid to touch girls.

Well my advice...don't touch her!

I guess my heading does not quite agree with my original post, but hey I touch girls of my age very very well.
Re: What Psychological Advice Would You Give Someone Who's Afraid Of Touching Girls! by unibenstudent1(m): 7:43pm On Dec 05, 2014
@ OP go and touch ur bible abeg
Re: What Psychological Advice Would You Give Someone Who's Afraid Of Touching Girls! by KellyBee: 7:44pm On Dec 05, 2014
unibenstudent1:
@ OP go and touch ur bible abeg

sad
Re: What Psychological Advice Would You Give Someone Who's Afraid Of Touching Girls! by Crystalline(f): 7:46pm On Dec 05, 2014
KellyBee:

I guess my heading does not quite agree with my original post, but hey I touch girls of my age very very well.

Then...go and look for ur mates to touch
Re: What Psychological Advice Would You Give Someone Who's Afraid Of Touching Girls! by HDT13(m): 7:57pm On Dec 05, 2014
You need to b born again.....e b lik dem no touch u wen dem born u.
Re: What Psychological Advice Would You Give Someone Who's Afraid Of Touching Girls! by Dotwillis1(m): 8:15pm On Dec 05, 2014
...jst v this thought on ya mind ''she also feel 'shy' too'' ..nd dats jst d truth..xo dnt b afraid

P.S: Caress ha gently nd mk sure no one is watchin

1 Like

Re: What Psychological Advice Would You Give Someone Who's Afraid Of Touching Girls! by baralatie(m): 8:25pm On Dec 05, 2014
KellyBee:
Ok! Guys, here is my story.

There is this girl in my office that really like me and the feeling is obviously mutual, although she's my boss and like 7yrs older than me but she's also my best friend and my crush too.

I can't ask her out because of age difference and seniority but we love and admire each other, in fact a man once said it to my eyes that If I were her age mate, I would have asked her out, of course he said my mind!

But the main problem is that I have a phobia of touching her, even when it's obvious that the only thing she needs is a touch. Atimes when she see that I'm dulling she'll just come and sit beside me or start touching me but all I would do is to start looking her like mumu.

Even today, she waited for after closing for a hug I guess because we wouldn't see until Monday but then I failed to do my obligation again and I could see the disappointment written in her eyes.

So guys, pls advice me because I have just one and a half month to spend with her proper, if I fail to smooch her within that period, I might never get to do that again. sad
you don't collect slap and sack letter before!
Re: What Psychological Advice Would You Give Someone Who's Afraid Of Touching Girls! by KellyBee: 8:33pm On Dec 05, 2014
baralatie:

you don't collect slap and sack letter before!

She's my boss doesn't mean she's in the position to sack me, even if she is; she's just too nice to do that.
Re: What Psychological Advice Would You Give Someone Who's Afraid Of Touching Girls! by KellyBee: 8:35pm On Dec 05, 2014
Dotwillis1:
...jst v this thought on ya mind ''she also feel 'shy' too'' ..nd dats jst d truth..xo dnt b afraid

P.S: Caress ha gently nd mk sure no one is watchin

You are the bomb bro, I'll try that with this your post as a morale booster.
Re: What Psychological Advice Would You Give Someone Who's Afraid Of Touching Girls! by Dotwillis1(m): 9:45pm On Dec 05, 2014
KellyBee:

You are the bomb bro, I'll try that with this your post as a morale booster.
my 500£
Re: What Psychological Advice Would You Give Someone Who's Afraid Of Touching Girls! by Afrok(m): 11:05pm On Dec 05, 2014
Have U talked dirty with her before? Did she flow with U? If yes! Then get the morale and confidence from there. The thing dey work for me like mad...
Re: What Psychological Advice Would You Give Someone Who's Afraid Of Touching Girls! by baralatie(m): 1:17am On Dec 06, 2014
KellyBee:

She's my boss doesn't mean she's in the position to sack me, even if she is; she's just too nice to do that.
exactly she will give you a nice slap and a nice sack!
Re: What Psychological Advice Would You Give Someone Who's Afraid Of Touching Girls! by MellisaBrown1: 1:43am On Jun 08, 2015
My Dear friends online, My name is Mellisa Brown And i live in Ontario, New York, I have to give this miraculous testimony, which is so unbelievable until now. I had a problem with my Ex husband 5 years ago, which lead to our break up. I was not myself again, i felt so empty inside me, my love and financial situation became worst, until a close friend of mine told me about a spell caster who helped her in the same problem too his name is Doctor SHEKIRI. I email the spell caster and i told him my problem and i did what he asked of me, to cut the long story short. Before i knew what was happen, less than two days my husband gave me a call and told me that he was coming back to me i was so happy to have him back to me. The most interesting part of the story is that am pregnant. Thanks to Doctor SHEKIRI for saving my marriage and for also saving others own too. Continue your good work, If you are interested to contact the great spell caster email address (doctorshekiri@outlook.com) YOU CAN CALL HIS CELL PHONE ON +2348058260257 You are the best among all the spell caster online that I know.
Re: What Psychological Advice Would You Give Someone Who's Afraid Of Touching Girls! by condralbede(m): 5:14am On Jun 13, 2015
A little rap of weed will do d magic,dats a small matter nah,but don't drink ogogoro on top oo,cos you will just go to d office and mess up.

(1) (Reply)

Stingy Me And Wise Her / Guys: She's Looking For A Handsome Looking Dude... Would You Give Her A Chance? / Is There Really Any Benefit In Male Virginity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.