Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,931 members, 7,806,693 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon - Family (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon (108907 Views)

Better Ways Of Punishing Children Without Beating. / How To Raise That Kid Without Punishing, Yelling, Wailing Or Flogging / Agodi Resort And Event Centre A Choice For Honey Moon Vacation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by Badgers14: 4:36pm On Dec 09, 2014
@Blesie,

I believe your story that its real, this is my opinion. everyone has different experience about sex, personally, I didnt know that people could get pregnant and have a baby when they have sex until my JSS2. because at church the priest always ask for women looking for fruit of womb to come to the altar for prayers, I honestly thought that was how it was done until my inter-science class in Jss2. that being said, so many references you made like sucking his ding dong and him preferring certain positions. they are not bad at all, those things come with experience and eventually you will come to enjoy it.
let me share my personal story with, my exGF, our first sex, she layed on her back like i will just slide in my dongoyaro, I started with licking her kittens, she was very shocked and surprised like WTF am I doing wink, but she went ahead and enjoyed it when she climaxed she was very shocked like , what just happenedsmiley, she was very happy and a little bit shy like she peed on herself kinda thing, I forgot to mention, this was her first sexual experience. She was shocked as well when i asked her to suck my dong,her word, "babe why are you doing this to me" she probably felt that was not right, I replied, "doing what?, i just licked your kittens" and she kept quite.
I believe what am getting at here is that people have different sexual exposure based on where and how they grew up. also understanding between both partners goes a long way too, because people will be acting based on what they already knew or have experienced.
Secondly, his roughness, everyones differs on this, some like it rough, some like it slow and steady. if you could adjust to his style, chop am clean mouth nothing do you cool, if not wait on his happy times, there will definitely be a time he is happy and calm with you, sit him down and tell him how you feel about him being rough, you like it slow and steady or ..... however you like it. Am confident he will understand. lastly, do not involve the pastor or family just yet, remember after everyone talks to him, they will leave and its going to be both of you left in the house. you could also pray about it too.
Good luck!!!

5 Likes

Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by johncreek: 9:17pm On Dec 12, 2014
Badgers14:
@Blesie,

I believe your story that its real, this is my opinion. everyone has different experience about sex, personally, I didnt know that people could get pregnant and have a baby when they have sex until my JSS2. because at church the priest always ask for women looking for fruit of womb to come to the altar for prayers, I honestly thought that was how it was done until my inter-science class in Jss2. that being said, so many references you made like sucking his ding dong and him preferring certain positions. they are not bad at all, those things come with experience and eventually you will come to enjoy it.
let me share my personal story with, my exGF, our first sex, she layed on her back like i will just slide in my dongoyaro, I started with licking her kittens, she was very shocked and surprised like WTF am I doing wink, but she went ahead and enjoyed it when she climaxed she was very shocked like , what just happenedsmiley, she was very happy and a little bit shy like she peed on herself kinda thing, I forgot to mention, this was her first sexual experience. She was shocked as well when i asked her to suck my dong,her word, "babe why are you doing this to me" she probably felt that was not right, I replied, "doing what?, i just licked your kittens" and she kept quite.
I believe what am getting at here is that people have different sexual exposure based on where and how they grew up. also understanding between both partners goes a long way too, because people will be acting based on what they already knew or have experienced.
Secondly, his roughness, everyones differs on this, some like it rough, some like it slow and steady. if you could adjust to his style, chop am clean mouth nothing do you cool, if not wait on his happy times, there will definitely be a time he is happy and calm with you, sit him down and tell him how you feel about him being rough, you like it slow and steady or ..... however you like it. Am confident he will understand. lastly, do not involve the pastor or family just yet, remember after everyone talks to him, they will leave and its going to be both of you left in the house. you could also pray about it too.
Good luck!!!
When u were licking the kitten was it sweet?
Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by Beey(f): 3:00pm On Dec 13, 2014
johncreek:

When u were licking the kitten was it sweet?
Being physically tall or developed doesn't guarantee mental maturity.Some are 6ft tall but have the brain of a 6 month old.#myhumbleopinion.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by johncreek: 6:41pm On Dec 13, 2014
Beey:
Being physically tall or developed doesn't guarantee mental maturity.Some are 6ft tall but have the brain of a 6 month old.#myhumbleopinion.
grin
Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by upuphim(m): 6:38pm On Dec 16, 2014
I’ve pondered over your story if not ordeal although one sided as we did not hear from your hubby. You people agreed on terms which serious minded born again Christians practiced without the driving force of prayer. You got to hotel room on your wedding night without prayers of thanksgiving together. On the Sunday of your first appearance as married couple to church, there was no prayer still, not to talk of Bible reading. I see you people as nominal Christians hence, the devil capitalize on those set conditions before wedding to launch his attack. My fellow Nairalanders that support premarital s.x are not Bible believing Christians. I married with those conditions and I happily celebrated my 18years marriage few months back. My wife and I have no regret and many other believers I know that practiced those conditions especially virgins. Never consider divorce as an option as God hates divorce no matter the fact that even Pastors are divorcing their wives. Read Malachi 2:16 in New International Version of the Bible. Your hubby actually did not love you but was after what you religiously withheld for years from him hence, there is no pre-intimacy in his dictionary. I advice you to turn to God in repentance, ask for forgiveness and sincerely plead with God to intervene in the matter.
Ask for those who are against marrying virgins, I pray they will never drive tear-robber car in Jesus name. Let such person say Amen. Keeping your body till wedding night builds confidence, trust and ability to withstand temptation and maneuvering by the opposite s.x. Why do most wives cheat, is it not because of their so called sweet experience with their Exes? Everyone both men and women reacts differently in bed just as we are all emotional different. I rest my case and wish you a successful married life.

1 Like

Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by poik(m): 6:12am On Jan 22, 2015
blesie:
I just wish to share my honeymoon bitter and sweet experience for you and also get inspiration.

A little Intro to how it all started: So i met this guy during the course of work in my former office and he started chasing me, my colleagues then ask me not to agree that he looks like a player. He looks like one that never get a No for an answer, so me and my colleagues use him to have a good lunch, dinner or whenever we just feel like going to that cinema, he won't ever dissapoint, he'll take us there, a year after i left the company but he kept on chasing, so one day i was passing through some difficult times in my career, i felt like resigning but he came to me and advise me wisely, he told me how to tackle the challenges and when i did, it works perfectly so i started liking him, so i called him that we can date if only he will adhere to my conditions, he asked me to list the conditions and i did as stated below:
1) No Sex
2) No romance
3) No Kissing
Infact no touches.

He agreed with so much pains in his eyes, but after 6 months of dating, we begin to hug anyway and light kisses.

But through out the relationship, i was always walking with shoulders held very high up there, thinking that shebi he's the one begging me, i will scream and always want things done my way.

For a year, i misbehave alot but after i begin to be the girl he would want me to be, i wasnt really shouting or screaming anymore but i was still so full of pride, but i started loving him very well.

On the first week of August he proposed, and we got married over 2 weeks ago, the wedding went well everyone was happy but after all the happiness, dancing, eating and greetings by friends and family, i found out later i was left with him in the car and the driver.

We went into the hotel room that evening and he started answering calls, so i use that opportunity to rush to the bathroom and took my bath, after i finish bathing, lying down on the bed and thinking of how sex will look like, he tapped my leg and said i should come and bath him, i was like, bath you? how na, he said i should not waste his time, i wanted to say something again and he opened his eyes, the way he has not opened it before so i was scared, i jump off bed to the bathroom and started pouring water on him, he ask if i was in my right senses in a very fierce way, i shake my head saying yes, he said he doesnt think so that if i was i will be unclad by now, so i told him i wasnt going to bath him anymore, i left, went to the bed and lie, he completed the bath and came to meet me in the room.

He held me and said, yes i married you, he didnt say anything again he just stared at me, then dragged me closer and started kissing me, then he said i should UnCloth him, what was surprising to me though was that his stuff was now 300% bigger than what i saw while i try to bath him, i thought maybe he had used something on it so i started to shift back, he pulled me back and i never knew how powerful he was until that evening, cos his hands just seem to be pulling me like im an ant, at that point i tried to fight him but he practically raped me, i screamed and shouted my life out but it seems he is enjoying the shout so i started to remain calm and then he said hold me, hold me very tight and i remember my mom telling me, do whatever he says to make him happy, so i grabbed him with two hands very tight to my body and as i did, i also started enjoying the sex so i started calling him baby.

After the first round, it was like i had an accident, i was so tired i couldnt stand up, i couldnt even hold a paper i was breathing fast, it felt like i will die, i ask him to get me lucozade or something to regain my energy, he gave me drink and i just wanted to sleep off, he came waking me up and wanted to start another thing, i screamed at him and he said look at me very well, you see all that up shoulder you use to display while we were dating? you've got to drop it at the wedding reception because if you take it to the wedding, you will just be crying, do you know how many years you make me impotent, should i analyse the insult you gave me and all of that, now respect yourself, stand up and do the needful.

Fear crib me like i have made a mistake, i cried and ran down to the bed to UnCloth he said no way, now i want it standing, i tried to imagine how somebody will stand to have sex but before i could finish thinking, he's dragged me out of bed and there it goes, painful and annoying i was just crying.

After he finished that, i went on my knee to beg him for forgivenness for all the shout and scream i use to shout at him that i was ready to make a new turn, he said fine, that the new turn will mean that i will now respect and do everything he wants me to, i said yes i will do.

Then he said, come on suck this, you won't imagine what he ask me to suck cry, how in the world can a husband be so wicked cry cry

I said not this, he said ok, seems you are not ready to comply, he came for me and i bit him, fought him, he allowed me beat him after i finish beating him, he raped me and its really hurting me like i want to die.

Now everyday he made me suck him, all the bad things one could dream of is what he likes, if he ask me to do something and i refuse he wont beat me, instead he will come for me and rape me.

I am so tired, i don't know why one man will want to have sex up to countles times in a day, i was just wondering.

UNTILL HE CAME TO REVEAL TO ME TODAY THAT HE IS PUNISHING ME FOR WHAT I DID TO HIM OVER THE YEARS.

He finds joy in doing it and im so pained, is he going to change, should i report him to our pastor or my parent?

This is the problem with our women.
Imagine-' we used to use him to get free lunch and go to that cinema-he won't ever disaPpoint.
So while you were enjoying his money, he wasn't a maniac. Only now he's taking his pound of flesh back.
I am sure tha man has a side to this story too that will be interesting.
Just keep begging him till he softens up.
If not something I woulda said u deserve what you are getting.

1 Like

Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jan 22, 2015
Beey:

grin cheesy grin, Chei! U re so so funny
..hehehehehehehehehehhehehehe
Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 22, 2015
upuphim:
I’ve pondered over your story if not ordeal although one sided as we did not hear from your hubby. You people agreed on terms which serious minded born again Christians practiced without the driving force of prayer. You got to hotel room on your wedding night without prayers of thanksgiving together. On the Sunday of your first appearance as married couple to church, there was no prayer still, not to talk of Bible reading. I see you people as nominal Christians hence, the devil capitalize on those set conditions before wedding to launch his attack. My fellow Nairalanders that support premarital s.x are not Bible believing Christians. I married with those conditions and I happily celebrated my 18years marriage few months back. My wife and I have no regret and many other believers I know that practiced those conditions especially virgins. Never consider divorce as an option as God hates divorce no matter the fact that even Pastors are divorcing their wives. Read Malachi 2:16 in New International Version of the Bible. Your hubby actually did not love you but was after what you religiously withheld for years from him hence, there is no pre-intimacy in his dictionary. I advice you to turn to God in repentance, ask for forgiveness and sincerely plead with God to intervene in the matter.
Ask for those who are against marrying virgins, I pray they will never drive tear-robber car in Jesus name. Let such person say Amen. Keeping your body till wedding night builds confidence, trust and ability to withstand temptation and maneuvering by the opposite s.x. Why do most wives cheat, is it not because of their so called sweet experience with their Exes? Everyone both men and women reacts differently in bed just as we are all emotional different. I rest my case and wish you a successful married life.

Chei! Thank God u made it clear dat u re married, if not I for marry u, cool, joking, true talk
Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by 2goodbobo(m): 4:01pm On Jan 22, 2015
akuko tongue
Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 22, 2015
I don't think this story is for real. But, in case it is.

The issue is not;
1) that he is a maniac,
2) that he is bad or wicked,
3) that he rapes you,
4) that he abuses you,
5) that he doesn't like you.
The issue is not about shifting blames either. The issue is that HE IS PUNISHING YOU for all your previous pride, abuses and insults. Am not saying he is right in punishing you or that it is good to punish someone, but sometimes you need to punish people so they can change. And you really need to be punished but not in this barbaric way.

Since he is punishing you, he will soon stop, if he perceives convincingly that you have learnt your lessons and thoroughly repented and changed your views about "using men".

I don't think your man is bad and wicked either, if he is, he would have beaten you blue - black by now. He just wants you to realise your foolishness. Yes! You were young and foolish.

So my humble advice to you are;
1) Don't involve anybody or talk to anybody, pastor or whoever. He will feel you are reporting him and gets worse. Remember, he can leave the church.
2) Repent thoroughly, give your life to Jesus Christ, be born again and continue asking God to forgive you and intervene.
3) Do everything he asks you to do as far as it is not a sin. Sucking him off, I don't think its a punishment or a sin.
4) Try and start surrendering to his seemingly rapes easily. If possible start lovingly raping him in return. Buy a good lubricant and always put it in especially at night since you won't predict when he will pounce on you.
5) Continue asking him for forgiveness. Men finds it very annoying when you use them. Yes! They do. Preach, talk, talk, preach lovingly and romantically, about his need to put the past where it belongs, in the past. And bend down put his hands on deck so that you two will work on your marriage and make it better.
6) Forgive him thoroughly for all these shits and make sure you don't revisit them or punish him too, when he changes. If you do am sorry for your marriage, it will collapse totally.

For other ladies, that are happy when you think you are using a man, learn lesson from this. Men are smarter! Yes they are. You can only use a good guy who has decided to be good. If not stories abound of woes on women who thinks they can eat their cake and have it. Remember, some people have gotten acid bath.

So if you like a guy, show him love from the start, make it easier for him and lovingly persuade him to forget about pre-marital sex. Especially, during courtship.

Personally, for me I don't encourage girlfriend - boyfriend rubbish. It is a sin.

Ladies you should throw away this mentality of hard to get, and being full of yourself. If you like a guy, work with him, show him respectful love from the start. If you don't like him, tell him no, mean it and keep it at no, forever and go your way.

I have offered my widows mite.

God bless you all!
Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by estheremma(f): 9:10pm On Jan 22, 2015
faithugo64:
Op why do i feel like this story is not true?

Well incase you are telling the truth.please and please you have to report him to your parents and pastor,this is abuse oo,that guy is a beast!

You still have a long way to go in this marriage,starting your marriage this way spells doom!

he is bent on making your life miserable and digging a very wide well down there,if you understand what i mean
read inbetween d'lines,dis is fiction guys
Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by Beey(f): 5:38pm On Jan 31, 2015
zaragal:

grin cheesy grin, Chei! U re so so funny
..hehehehehehehehehehhehehehe
Lol,thank you.
Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by Prettyenit18(f): 5:42pm On Apr 02, 2016
Pray

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Marriage? Nigerian Guys In Europe Are Shying Away From Nigerian Girls / Wife Sent Packing For Questioning Husband Over Her Mother-in-law's Visit / What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Court Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.