Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,279 members, 7,807,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

Jim Nwobodo Dead Son's Corpse Missing At His Burial Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jim Nwobodo Dead Son's Corpse Missing At His Burial Today (6038 Views)

2016 Budget Goes Missing At National Assembly / Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic / Nwobodo’s Son’s Corpse Missing, Burial Postponed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jim Nwobodo Dead Son's Corpse Missing At His Burial Today by emmalezy(m): 7:51pm On Dec 05, 2014
Today is the burial of late Dr. Ifeanyichukwu Nwobodo, the first son of Chief Jim Nwobodo of the old Eastern Anambra State's governor. But drama reportedly ensued at the burial as the corpse of the deceased was no where to be found. People are alleging that father refused the first son's corpse to be buried in his compound, which made the direct siblings of Ifeanyi hijack his corpse pending when the father agrees the corpse be buried in his compound. The guests had to desert the premises and not even the presence of Chief Alex Ekwueme, Peter Obi, Sen. Chris Ngige and other prominent Nigerians could change Chief Jim Nwobodo's mind.

Source: www.reportnaija.com/photos-the-shocking-incident-that-happened-at-jim-nwobodo-sons-burial-today/

See photos below...

Re: Jim Nwobodo Dead Son's Corpse Missing At His Burial Today by majamajic(m): 8:01pm On Dec 05, 2014
Na wao, they should allow the young man to rest in peace.
Re: Jim Nwobodo Dead Son's Corpse Missing At His Burial Today by datguru: 8:07pm On Dec 05, 2014
Na wa ooo
Re: Jim Nwobodo Dead Son's Corpse Missing At His Burial Today by echobee(f): 8:16pm On Dec 05, 2014
Na wa oooooo shocked shocked shocked shocked. Abi d man get hand for d guy death? lipsrsealed
Re: Jim Nwobodo Dead Son's Corpse Missing At His Burial Today by bigtt76(f): 8:29pm On Dec 05, 2014
Don't you think it would torturous for the dad to wake up each morning to the sight of his son's grave site? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Jim Nwobodo Dead Son's Corpse Missing At His Burial Today by Gboliwe: 8:34pm On Dec 05, 2014
It is an error, a near taboo, an anomaly for parent(s) to bury their children. It is wrong. May God remove it far from us.

However, Jim Nwobodo should take heart and give him a befitting burial.
May the soul of the departed rest in peace

2 Likes

Re: Jim Nwobodo Dead Son's Corpse Missing At His Burial Today by seunlayi(m): 8:35pm On Dec 05, 2014
this should be private issue

1 Like

Re: Jim Nwobodo Dead Son's Corpse Missing At His Burial Today by Purity1(f): 8:43pm On Dec 05, 2014
bigtt76:
Don't you think it would torturous for the dad to wake up each morning to the sight of his son's grave site? undecided
whatever be the case the deceased deserve a befitting burial, it's like a farewel party
Re: Jim Nwobodo Dead Son's Corpse Missing At His Burial Today by jerflakes(m): 9:03pm On Dec 05, 2014
See vex o!
Re: Jim Nwobodo Dead Son's Corpse Missing At His Burial Today by bigtt76(f): 10:29pm On Dec 05, 2014
Sure but the man may not want to be seeing the site everyday. He may have proposed a different site which the siblings probably rejected undecided Lets not judge the old man ...lets give him benefit of doubt and respect his old age.

Purity1:
whatever be the case the deceased deserve a befitting burial, it's like a farewel party
Re: Jim Nwobodo Dead Son's Corpse Missing At His Burial Today by Obinnio: 10:43pm On Dec 05, 2014
Well that is true,the issue started when Ifeanyi Nwobodo was pushed out of his rightfull place by his own father Jim, Ifeanyi held his dad to high regards and really helped jim in whatever capacity he could, Ifeanyi's mum is late, the issue started with the second wife of jim,I don't know what transpired but the issue was that Jim gave his main compound to the second wife and her children while given Ifeanyi land to build his house outside his main compound which Ifeanyi should own or inherit as the first Issue in that family, as at the time Ifeanyi was giving a land to build on,he fully accepted to build his house there because he thought he will inherit the fathers land when he is late and for people not to say he is eyeing his fathers house when Jim is still alive and call him greedy, Unknowing to him, it was a plot to push him aside, the real issue started when he discovered that his dad who he love so much and respects willed the main compound to the second wife and her child,the rest was history,don't ask me cos I don't know why the dad hate him over night or if the second wife have a hand but seriously the rest is Gobe, don't ask me how I know because I live close in Enugu,just a five minutes drive.

1 Like

Re: Jim Nwobodo Dead Son's Corpse Missing At His Burial Today by Baritone(m): 10:50pm On Dec 05, 2014
why. let the dead rest in peace.
Re: Jim Nwobodo Dead Son's Corpse Missing At His Burial Today by dapotemi: 11:13pm On Dec 05, 2014
Kk
Re: Jim Nwobodo Dead Son's Corpse Missing At His Burial Today by dapotemi: 11:14pm On Dec 05, 2014
Okk
Re: Jim Nwobodo Dead Son's Corpse Missing At His Burial Today by Kizito2nv(m): 12:14am On Dec 06, 2014
ok
Re: Jim Nwobodo Dead Son's Corpse Missing At His Burial Today by Chiezugolum: 12:53am On Dec 06, 2014
Not in Igbo/Nigerian culture.
Ifeanyichukwu is the son of his estranged wife. This is the problem of polygamous homes.
The 2nd wife's children hide his corpse in agreement with their father.
bigtt76:
Re: Jim Nwobodo Dead Son's Corpse Missing At His Burial Today by Alexas58: 1:53am On Dec 06, 2014
abi na ritual tinx
Re: Jim Nwobodo Dead Son's Corpse Missing At His Burial Today by idee91: 2:57am On Dec 06, 2014
Na dead body una dey carry play like dis......
Re: Jim Nwobodo Dead Son's Corpse Missing At His Burial Today by eightsin(m): 4:21am On Dec 06, 2014
Double wahala for dead body
Re: Jim Nwobodo Dead Son's Corpse Missing At His Burial Today by kobikwelu(m): 4:26am On Dec 06, 2014
Issues with men sowing their wild oats.....

when these men are in their late years, we see all this kinds of subterfuge and super story.....
Re: Jim Nwobodo Dead Son's Corpse Missing At His Burial Today by MayorofLagos(m): 5:19am On Dec 06, 2014
Ibos are comedians. They have no respect and abuse their dead as much as badly abused when they had breath and life.

1. A person die and is left for months without burial.
2. Then when ready for burial they wash the body and give the waste water to a living person to drink.
3. The deceased belongings are snatched from his wife and children and distributed amongst his kins.
4. His daughter has no right of inheritance...only boys inherit, after the dead man brothers have swept his house clean.
5. Then finally....the day arrives when the body will be put in ground and dead body has been kidnapped by his Ibo kins.

......and these are people that call themselves Jews. What part of this custom is Jewish?

I tell you.....these people must be herded up and sent back on exodus to Congo where their fore fathers fled from in the early 1800s.
Re: Jim Nwobodo Dead Son's Corpse Missing At His Burial Today by benuejosh: 5:24am On Dec 06, 2014
Obinnio:
Well that is true,the issue started when Ifeanyi Nwobodo was pushed out of his rightfull place by his own father Jim, Ifeanyi held his dad to high regards and really helped jim in whatever capacity he could, Ifeanyi's mum is late, the issue started with the second wife of jim,I don't know what transpired but the issue was that Jim gave his main compound to the second wife and her children while given Ifeanyi land to build his house outside his main compound which Ifeanyi should own or inherit as the first Issue in that family, as at the time Ifeanyi was giving a land to build on,he fully accepted to build his house there because he thought he will inherit the fathers land when he is late and for people not to say he is eyeing his fathers house when Jim is still alive and call him greedy, Unknowing to him, it was a plot to push him aside, the real issue started when he discovered that his dad who he love so much and respects willed the main compound to the second wife and her child,the rest was history,don't ask me cos I don't know why the dad hate him over night or if the second wife have a hand but seriously the rest is Gobe, don't ask me how I know because I live close in Enugu,just a five minutes drive.
Obinnio Reporting for Nairaland News.
Re: Jim Nwobodo Dead Son's Corpse Missing At His Burial Today by DutchesSsS(f): 6:12am On Dec 06, 2014
Hmmmmmmm...it's really not right.
Re: Jim Nwobodo Dead Son's Corpse Missing At His Burial Today by Akshow: 6:36am On Dec 06, 2014
MayorofLagos:
Ibos are comedians. They have no respect and abuse their dead as much as badly abused when they had breath and life.

2. Then when ready for burial they wash the body and give the waste water to a living person to drink.
3. The deceased belongings are snatched from his wife and children and distributed amongst his kins.
4. His daughter has no right of inheritance...only boys inherit, after the dead man brothers have swept his house clean.
5. Then finally....the day arrives when the body will be put in ground and dead body has been kidnapped by his Ibo kins.

......and these are people that call themselves Jews. What part of this custom is Jewish?

I tell you.....these people must be herded up and sent back on exodus to Congo where their fore fathers fled from in the early 1800s.
Don't stoop to this level. Not every Igbo thread is an opportunity for a punch beneath the belt. Respect the dead.

1 Like

Re: Jim Nwobodo Dead Son's Corpse Missing At His Burial Today by juman(m): 7:38am On Dec 06, 2014
bigtt76:

Abi!!!

You are quite right.
Re: Jim Nwobodo Dead Son's Corpse Missing At His Burial Today by corektchic: 9:02am On Dec 06, 2014
undecidedyou are drunk.it's in your village such things happen I guess. Better stop writing what you don't know abt people. Big head.
MayorofLagos:

1 Like

Re: Jim Nwobodo Dead Son's Corpse Missing At His Burial Today by bigtt76(f): 9:52am On Dec 06, 2014
Hmmm ...this na wahala o!

Chiezugolum:
Not in Igbo/Nigerian culture.
Ifeanyichukwu is the son of his estranged wife. This is the problem of polygamous homes.
The 2nd wife's children hide his corpse in agreement with their father.

(1) (Reply)

Zulum: Boko Haram Will Vanish Before Buhari Hands Over In 2023 / Breaking News.....osinbajo Step Down To Remain Asiwaju Vs Amaechi / The Only Nigerian President Who Is Now A Prophet (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.