Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

Legit Way To Apply For Google Adsense And Get It Running In 3 Days - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Legit Way To Apply For Google Adsense And Get It Running In 3 Days (920 Views)

Why You Should Not Use Google Adsense On Your Blog. / Own A Blog? Don't Wait For Google Adsense This Is Far More Profitable / Get Your Website Up And Running In Less Than 15 Minutes Using Joomla Cms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Legit Way To Apply For Google Adsense And Get It Running In 3 Days by Uchefrancis16(m): 8:51pm On Dec 05, 2014
Google Adsense application and approval is now becoming more like a nightmare to many bloggers as there has been many complaints of Google not approving a site far even after the 5th Application. The thing is, it might really not be your site that isn't Adsense worthy but just one silly mistake you keep repeating over and over that keeps your site from being seen as Adsense worthy by Google. Here is the step by step guide on how i applied, got past the two stages of Google Adsense verification and actually got it displaying on my blog just within 3days. And mind you this method will also help your blog grow more. As there are other methods that can get you verified within 1Hour. I will be posting that later. Continue Reading...

Re: Legit Way To Apply For Google Adsense And Get It Running In 3 Days by pweshex(m): 9:13pm On Dec 05, 2014
mucho Gracias
Re: Legit Way To Apply For Google Adsense And Get It Running In 3 Days by Uchefrancis16(m): 9:58am On Dec 06, 2014
pweshex:
mucho Gracias
Thank you
Re: Legit Way To Apply For Google Adsense And Get It Running In 3 Days by africanman85: 11:04am On Dec 06, 2014
Can u help me with all this ? my blog is www.secretleaks.biz .contact me on 08032655418 or okoroisrael522@gmail.com
Re: Legit Way To Apply For Google Adsense And Get It Running In 3 Days by Uchefrancis16(m): 3:49pm On Dec 06, 2014
africanman85:
Can u help me with all this ? my blog is www.secretleaks.biz .contact me on 08032655418 or okoroisrael522@gmail.com
I just sent you a mail.
Re: Legit Way To Apply For Google Adsense And Get It Running In 3 Days by G3wap(m): 6:18am On Dec 07, 2014
forget thus and try www.oncas.ch.vc
Uchefrancis16:
Google Adsense application and approval is now becoming more like a nightmare to many bloggers as there has been many complaints of Google not approving a site far even after the 5th Application. The thing is, it might really not be your site that isn't Adsense worthy but just one silly mistake you keep repeating over and over that keeps your site from being seen as Adsense worthy by Google. Here is the step by step guide on how i applied, got past the two stages of Google Adsense verification and actually got it displaying on my blog just within 3days. And mind you this method will also help your blog grow more. As there are other methods that can get you verified within 1Hour. I will be posting that later.

Blog Design

First of all i Made sure my blog design looked good and okay to the average mind. No tattered header, or incomplete designs. And after the application until you get approved, no changes whatsoever should be made to your blog. You need to make google know you are ready and set before applying. As they will be visiting your site to check all this things out.

Privacy Policy/About/Contact Us Pages

Your blog should have a good privacy policy that abides with google adsense rules. A great About Us page, that defines what your blogs objectives really are and how it could be of use to your readers. And finally a Contact Us page / form which could be used to reach you as the owner of the blog. This is to make google know you are in for serious business not out for a scamming spree. Get a good privacy policy crafted for your site HERE

Domain Name

If you still run your blog on the Techdaveds. or Techdavids..com sub domain, you better get off it. Though you can still get verified with it, the chances are slim and it could really slow down the whole process. And we wont be taking chances. So get for yourself a good .com, .net domain or any other top domain of choice.

Traffic/Minimum Number Of Posts

Though i had up to 65 posts on my blog, before applying for Google Adsense. You should have at least a minimum of 30 to 45 posts depending on
how lengthy your posts are. More than 75 page views per day and at least 3 to 4 weeks old. No Ads Should Be Running Before Application, and while waiting for approval / verification, no ads from any other ads network should be running on your blog. Just consider google to be a jealous set and dont give them the chance to say NO! to you.

Install Google Analytics Code

Login to Google Analytics website with your google Account, Username & password. Click on Admin then +New Account under Account tab. Enter your website Name, URL, plus other details and Click on Get Tracking ID. Follow the instructions given to paste the code to your site. But if you are having problem installing the code to your blog use this script instead of the default code given to you by google and replace CODE with your
Analytic Tracking Code
<script type='text/javascript'> CODE </script>

SiteMap.xml

This is a must, your site should have a sitemap before applying for Google Adsense. To enable search engines quickly index your posts. To create
one for your blog, use Sitemap Generator Or if you are on wordpress, install Google XML Sitemaps and create your sitemap.

Google & Bing Webmaster Verification Page

The post is already too long so i wouldn't be doing much explanations. To apply for Google webmaster verification page, Log on to Google Webmaster Tools and Click on Add a site. Enter your sites URL and verify it using any method that suites you. Usually blogger blogs are verified automatically by google. After verification, Goto manage url and Add your blogs sitemap.

Bing webmaster Verification
There is no much differene from this and what we just did above. Just log on or create an account at Bing Webmaster Tool , Add your site, sitemap and verify through any method that suites you. If you have questions on this or any other thing i will gladly attend to them via the comment box.

Robots.txt

And finally, you need to create a nice robot.txt file for your site. I know its too much already just to get Adsense verification. But the thing is this will also go a long way in making the search engines understand and index your site better. Read more about Robot.txt files Here. The above was exactly how i got Adsense displaying in my blog withing 3days. I putted all this things together before applying. Usually it should take you less than 3hours to rap up, then apply.

Your questions / testimonies will gladly be attended to. Happy earning!

See full post with links Here==> http://www.techdavids.com/2014/11/step-by-step-guide-on-how-i-applied-for.html?m=1
Re: Legit Way To Apply For Google Adsense And Get It Running In 3 Days by Uchefrancis16(m): 12:10pm On Dec 07, 2014
G3wap:
Just followed your link, and did a Google about this ONCAS or should I say O! Network ads and realized that even Google dosnt know much about this company you are talking about.

To back my claim, this post which is barely 6hours old happened to be 3rd in the search result. Meaning this company is either still New or their services are not well Accepted by many.

So my suggestion will be if you are rather not happy or finding it difficult to get Google AdSense Approval, See the legit and sure way of Applying for Google AdSense Here==> http://www.techdavids.com/2014/11/step-by-step-guide-on-how-i-applied-for.html?m=1
Re: Legit Way To Apply For Google Adsense And Get It Running In 3 Days by Uchefrancis16(m): 12:13pm On Dec 07, 2014
G3wap:
Just followed your link, and did a Google about this ONCAS or should I say O! Network ads and realized that even Google dosnt know much about this company you are talking about.

To back my claim, this post which is barely 6hours old happened to be 3rd in the search result. Meaning this company is either still New or their services are not well Accepted by many.

So my suggestion will be if you are rather not happy or finding it difficult to get Google AdSense Approval, Follow the above link to See ,Full post on the genuine and sure way of Applying for Google AdSense and get it approved in just 3days

Don't risk your blog earning on companies you barely know.
Re: Legit Way To Apply For Google Adsense And Get It Running In 3 Days by bedfordng(m): 12:36pm On Dec 07, 2014
just make sure your site comply with adsense tos and make sure your site navigation is easy to access.set up the right page, contact us, privacy, about us.then add some contents.though adsense should not be the first thing when creating a blog.there is need to have a set target for your blog, not really having adsense your set target.

(1) (Reply)

Kick Start Your Webhosting Company With An Authority Expired Domains{free Review / I Need To Buy Domain With Perfect Money / Admind Please Delete This Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.