Stats: 3,150,345 members, 7,808,211 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples (725211 Views)

10 Habits Of Happy Muslim Couples / Dress Code Of Muslim Women and Men / The 'Burying' Of Muslim Women in the Modern World (2) (3) (4)

Re: Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples by Empiree: 11:20pm On Dec 07, 2014
ooh ooh albaqir, I dey jealous ooh. Who is gonna follow suit? rilywayne001 you next. grin

Re: Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples by kazlaw2000: 3:40am On Dec 08, 2014
AlBaqir:

Culturally, African prefer African dresses during wedding ceremony so the European style isn't that common. Religiously, Nigerian muslims might find it difficult to blend the European attires (esp. For Hijabi) with Islamic code of dressing. But things has change today. [size=28pt]Here's my humble-self and my sweetheart[/size]. grin
lol. Nice couple. I already saw the pics on facebook.

Re: Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples by Rilwayne001: 9:41am On Dec 08, 2014
Empiree:
ooh ooh albaqir, I dey jealous ooh. Who is gonna follow suit? rilywayne001 you next. grin
shocked shocked
Me ke

I'm still very young for that ooo.

I'm following your footstep, atleast 3years after yours grin grin
Re: Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples by baba11(m): 11:55am On Dec 08, 2014
maclatunji:

You mean I got married without knowing it? Pray tell, who is the wonderful woman because I don't know her o?
lols
Re: Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples by maclatunji: 12:14pm On Dec 08, 2014
Al Baqir, nice picture.
Re: Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples by lanrexlan(m): 12:26pm On Dec 08, 2014
AlBaqir,Eww Hmmmmmmm nice pictures beautiful couples.May Allah(Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala) bless your Nikkah.
To the Jealous brothers, go and marry.Rilwayne001 una see ya self, age no mean oo.Go and marry grin

Re: Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples by Rilwayne001: 12:48pm On Dec 08, 2014
lanrexlan:
AlBaqir,Eww Hmmmmmmm nice pictures beautiful couples.May Allah(Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala) bless your Nikkah.
To the Jealous brothers, go and marry.Rilwayne001 una see ya self, age no mean oo.Go and marry grin

grin grin Jealous ke?

I'm waiting for you guys, you especially.. grin grin

Till then....i'm on a lowkey smiley
Re: Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 08, 2014
Some black couples...

Re: Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples by AlBaqir(m): 5:43pm On Dec 08, 2014
lanrexlan:

Thanks my dear brother. May Allah provide for you a good wife.

Re: Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples by AlBaqir(m): 5:49pm On Dec 08, 2014
Rilwayne001:

grin grin Jealous ke?

Life is in stages. May Allah make your stages and our stages easy, smooth and successful.

Re: Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples by AlBaqir(m): 5:51pm On Dec 08, 2014
maclatunji:
Al Baqir, nice picture.

Thanks boss.
Re: Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples by Rilwayne001: 6:05pm On Dec 08, 2014
AlBaqir:

Life is in stages. May Allah make your stages and our stages easy, smooth and successful.

Amin dear brother.... Amin
Re: Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples by lanrexlan(m): 8:52pm On Dec 08, 2014
Rilwayne001:

grin grin Jealous ke?

Me ke? You are on your own oo.Na mission 2020 be my own grin .I be small pikin oo grin

AlBaqir: Thanks my dear brother. May Allah provide for you a good wife.
Ameen,thumma ameen.Thank you brother
Re: Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples by Nobody: 5:43am On Dec 09, 2014
undecidedThey seem like models to me, I may b wrong though
Re: Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples by maclatunji: 6:53am On Dec 09, 2014
simbiatadesomi:
undecidedThey seem like models to me, I may b wrong though

It is possible in some pictures but people do photo shoots as well and are their own models.
Re: Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples by tintingz(m): 4:55pm On Dec 09, 2014
AlBaqir:

Culturally, African prefer African dresses during wedding ceremony so the European style isn't that common. Religiously, Nigerian muslims might find it difficult to blend the European attires (esp. For Hijabi) with Islamic code of dressing. But things has change today. [size=28pt]Here's my humble-self and my sweetheart[/size]. grin
wow lovely pic. smiley

What i use to picture about your look in my thoughts betray me. grin

And nice pics @OP.
Re: Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples by AlBaqir(m): 7:47pm On Dec 09, 2014
tintingz:
wow lovely pic. smiley

What i use to picture about your look in my thoughts betray me. grin

And nice pics @OP.

Thought could be deceitful sometimes grin
Thanks. Hope I'll be invited on your wedding... grin

Re: Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples by tintingz(m): 9:36pm On Dec 09, 2014
AlBaqir:

Thought could be deceitful sometimes grin
Thanks. Hope I'll be invited on your wedding... grin
Sure... insha Allah. smiley
Re: Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples by missphumby(f): 11:02pm On Dec 09, 2014
Re: Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples by missphumby(f): 11:07pm On Dec 09, 2014
cool Smiles
Re: Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples by Empiree: 3:09am On Dec 10, 2014
missphumby:
d next tin is for Allah to provide a God fearing man and the kind of man I dreamt of for me

Just like u are wondering, m also wondering who d lucky man is gonna be.
That could be him (maclatunji) right above your comment grin grab him NOW!!! shocked

Re: Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples by kazlaw2000: 7:14am On Dec 10, 2014
Empiree:

That could be him (maclatunji) right above your comment grin grab him NOW!!! shocked
I think so too.

Re: Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples by maclatunji: 12:32pm On Dec 10, 2014
^Hmmm...

Allah knows best.
Re: Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples by dragnet: 9:46pm On Dec 20, 2014
Tabarruj...
Unnecessary posts

Re: Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples by Davivah: 8:46pm On Dec 25, 2014
muhabab:
take more

So lovely......Ohhhhhh

Re: Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples by Davivah: 8:51pm On Dec 25, 2014
AlBaqir:

Ehn Ehn.......
Barakallahu feekum

Re: Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples by Davivah: 9:03pm On Dec 25, 2014
missphumby:

Makes me feel like getting married too, wow! D pics are soo great! Just like u are wondering, m also wondering who d lucky man is gonna be.

The Lucky Man is Maclatunji....lol
Re: Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples by maclatunji: 7:28pm On Dec 28, 2014
Davivah:

The Lucky Man is Maclatunji....lol

Why do you say so? It has a weirdly authoritative feel to it.

Re: Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples by missphumby(f): 4:06pm On Mar 16, 2015
Re: Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples by missphumby(f): 4:09pm On Mar 16, 2015
Re: Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples by missphumby(f): 4:10pm On Mar 16, 2015
Re: Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples by missphumby(f): 4:11pm On Mar 16, 2015
[.